Foreign Romance (2014)

Tetsu

6469860-256-k146981.jpg

Foreign Romance (2014)

(First Story of the ROMANCE SERIES)

by Satou-san (Kyonsuke in Wattpad)

NOTE:

This is a remake of the Original Foreign Romance. The story is now set in First Person Point of View. The story is also slightly altered. New chapters has been made as well.

Parts released: One (YO), Fourteen (Wattpad)

Summary:

Broken-hearted, Mikage decided to have a one night stand. What happens when the one night stand partner turns out to be the new neighbor?

Character Catalog:

Mikage Ishikawa - Blue

Alexis Kennard - Red

Yumi Matsuoka - Pink

Saito Kikuchi - Green

Shin Ayakawa - Yellow

CHAPTER ONE

MIKAGE’S POV

Just when did everything fell apart?

I stood in front of the window looking at the one guy I dated a month ago - Yuusuke Yukimura. He was hanging out with his friends with every expression but sadness showing on his damn handsome face. I felt betrayed all over again. So that was it? Has he always been this heartless?

He was the first man I ever loved. I was straight and he told me he too was. It was fast but we loved each other… well, I’m beginning to wonder if it was just a one-sided love from me the whole time.

I was first to confess. I embraced the whole homosexuality thing as I did that. But for the love of Chirst I never expected him to accept me. All I wanted was to confess and tolet go the feelings I thought will never be returned.But Yuusuke reciprocated my love...well, I thought he did. We dated, we had sex and I had the best time I ever had in this world.

Until it happened.

Until he betrayed me.

Until he left me.

I was on my way to the old P.E. storage room to find Yuusuke. He’d been hanging at the place a lot more frequent lately with his cousin, the other hot guy in the school – Hayato. I was just outside the old strage room when I heard faint thud. The dust and dirt covered the glass window so I wasn’t able to see through. I wiped the dust with my palm, and soon I regretted doing that.

I saw Hayato, THAT Hayato the school prince, kissing Yuusuke.

My heart was crushed, torn, disintegrated, stabbed, all at the same time. Yuusuke…and Hayato in that kind of relationship? Of course I’ll never accept that. I might have, if Yuusuke’s not dating me. But we were, and he was cheating on me with his own cousin, with a handsome guy, and someone I could never outwit in my whole life.

I felt so defeated.

Well, that was pretty much everything. I ignored him for the rest of the days and he annoyingly did the same thing like he never cared. Pissed, I broke up with him through text and he responded “It was fun while it lasted” with an annoying “:3” emoticon at the end… That piece of crap. I started to wonder why the heck I loved him. He wasn’t so sweet, and I’m pretty sure there are people at the school who’s above him in face department (I’m one of them OFC.. muhahah xD)

"Hey, Mikage! What are you staring at?"

I turned around to see the owner of the damn too familiar voice. This guy sure does know the thing called timing huh. I was here self pitying and all… oh well.

"Nothing much. I'm just looking for pretty girls around the school” I lied. This guy is Saito Kikuchi, my damn gay-stalker-in the closet bestfriend who’s obsessed with Hayato… THAT Hayato. I wish I could tell him how fucked up the guy is. Well, the only thing he had was admiration, it’s not like he’s going out with him. It’s probably best if I never tell him a thing about it.

"Nice timing, Mikage. Here’s your girlfriend and I’m pretty sure she heard that”

Saito grinned as I turned around, with cold sweat on my forehead, and saw a beautiful girl approaching me – Yumi Matsuoka, yeah my girlfriend. She’s head over heels for me, I knew it. I sorta used her to make Yuusuke a bit jealous which was pretty ineffective. Now I have to deal with her crap as a boyfriend.

"How could you Mikage!! Who’s the girl? I could give you her head if you like her that much", Yumi said as she slapped my back. It was too forceful yet it stung like hell. The sensitive skin is to blame for this!

"Hey, Yumi! I was just kidding!", I defended as Saito left us two. That traitor!! I tried to calm this stupid girl. Heck, I’m starting to worry she might really turn into a murderer.

"Let's go home"

Calm, Yumi said as she clung in arms. Eww.. I thought. I used to like girls alright? But damn, her perfume was too strong and this pervert is pressing her breast to my arm. She maybe beautiful and smart but face and brain was all she got… well, isn’t it supposed to be good? Well not… she’s b*tch anyway.

I pretended I was alright with it and we bid farewell to my classmates, with our arms side by side. How I wanted to get rid of her. On our way, I thought of several ways. I thought of pushing her from the bridge, selling her to human trafficking guys and stuff. But as much as I wanted to, I still have a something called “Guilt”. I know I’m a heartless idiot but I never really did anything to cause people harm

"Someone's moving?” I asked myself as stared at a white van with opened rear, showing a pile of cardboard boxes.

"Yeah. I heard he's a foreigner",

Shin Ayakawa. The owner of the voice was the guy who lived in the same apartment building as me. We pretty much clicked in the moment he lived there about three years ago.

“Is that so?”

I asked disinterested. There had been a lot of people who came and left the building over time. Some of them are friends and acquaintances I made, some are rotten bastards which them leaving , the only thing I appreciated. While the rest are some people I don’t really know. Well it didn't take much for me not care who was coming and who's leaving anymore.

I opened the door of the unit and when I turned on the lights, my untidy and scattered belongings welcomed me home. No, don't get it wrong. There had been no burglar who broke in. The place was intact the same way when I left early this morning. I guess I just don’t really fully understand the word “cleaning up” teehee~

I went straight to my room and took all of my clothes until I’m bare naked. I was too lazy to put on anything, rolling over my untidy bed with my bare skin. I received a phone call from Yumi asking me I’m doing. Jesus, this whole relationship thing is damn too annoying. I had thought to bear responsibility. But her obsession is way out my league. Damn, why am I born handsome!?

"How boring"

I looked at the photo I had taken when Yuusuke and I dated. I didn’t get lonely. Well, I guess I sorta was, but it was soon overwhelmed by something akin to lust. I remembered how Yuusuke touched me gently with his big hands. I remembered how gentle he was when making love with me.

Just thinking about that gave me a hard on. I subconsciously started to touch myself thinking about Yuusuke and I doing those weird stuff…

"Yuusuke.. ahhh~"

I moaned as I licked two of his fingers before he slid it inside my opening. I scissor the two finger apart, loosening my tight opening. I searched for the place where Yuusuke made me feel good and dang I yelped in pleasure when I found it. With my other hand, I touched my member, rubbing it, which just added to the pleasure I was feeling. I continued the routine as I imagined Yuusuke doing me gently yet passionately. I started to call for Yuusuke's name over and over again and when I felt his legs shudder, I came.

"This is not even half of it"

I reached for the tissue as I wiped myself and the bedsheet clean. I wanted more. This was not good enough. The heat my body was still there. I wanted to experience it again - when something hard and warm thrust my inside over and over again. I wanted Yuusuke, of course, but since I knew it will be impossible, I didn't care who the other guy is.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• yaoifangirl

• Miro

• Teesie

6469860-256-k146981.jpg

Foreign Romance (2014)

by Satou-san (Kyonsuke in Wattpad)

NOTE:

This is a remake of the Original Foreign Romance. The story is now set in First Person Point of View. The story is also slightly altered. New chapters has been made as well.

Parts released: Two (YO), Fourteen (Wattpad)

Summary:

Broken-hearted, Mikage decided to have a one night stand. What happens when the one night stand partner turns out to be the new neighbor?

Character Catalog:

Mikage Ishikawa - Blue

Alexis Kennard - Red

Yumi Matsuoka - Pink

Saito Kikuchi - Green

Shin Ayakawa - Yellow

CHAPTER TWO

MIKAGE’S POV

I locked the door as I left the apartment well groomed in a sleeveless black shirt under my striped jacket and black skinny jeans. I had heard of a famous place where people got picked up a lot and so I mustered my courage and went there. It was a park where many couples hang out. Of course, in this sea of lovers, if you stay there alone, it's the same as saying you wanted to get picked up. The place is dubbed as "Park of Romance" after all.

I stared at every passerby, guy worth checking out. And yet, as opposed to what I came here for, WOMEN came picking me up. I knew they can’t fulfill my desires; I bluntly refused them. I waited around half an hour and yet no guy even talked with me. I’m not girly guy who'd give a guy a hard on. My build is small however my body is pretty buffed. He was more like a "seme" than an "uke".

"This is pointless!”

I stood up defeated and annoyed. I wanted to do it so bad. I was desperate. I gulped down every shame left in me, if any was left, and decided to approach guys. I looked around for guys who can give me good time.

And then I saw one. A guy was smoking, alone, in a small bench, looking pretty bored. He was a perfect target. I approached him and sat next to him. The guy looked at me with curious eyes but didn't bother to ask as he continued smoking.

"Mi-mister, aren't you bored? Wa-wanna hang out with me?”

Uneasiness made me stutter my words, though it worked out fine when I, at least, was able to finish my words. This is the first time in my whole life I picked up someone in a park for casual sex, Let alone a man! The man looked shocked as he dropped the cigarette from his mouth to the ground. He quickly stood up, barely lifting me by the collar. I was stunned, afraid, teary eyed, regretful all at the same time. I wished I never did this stupid thing. I wanted to yell for help, but who the heck would help me? At worst, this whole thing could catch attention.

"What the fuck did you just say? Are you picking me up, you faggot?”

Crap! I've landed on a landmine. This guy's a homophobe

I didn't spoke a word just looking down. I just wanted to go home right now and never come back in this place ever again.

"Hey kiddo! I’ve been looking for you!! Let’s go"

I heard a voice speaking a foreign language. I lift up my head to see who was talking. It was a foreigner guy, someone I do not know. Did he mistake me for someone? Anyway, he whisked the guy’s firm fist on my collar as I was set free from his grasp.

"Huh? What the heck are you saying? Go away!” the man, unable to understand what the intruder said, angrily yelled as he went away. Seeing that, I felt relieved and thankful to the guy. I looked at the man who was now grabbed my hands. Our fingers intertwined which the guy seemed to do intentionally. I didn’t spoke of a word as I let the guy take me to where he was heading.

We were walking towards a familiar street. I pulled my hand away from him, nervous that people I knew might see us. The foreigner stopped and looked at me. He smirked before taking a step then another, walking again. I followed him from behind and soon we were standing at a shop I was frequent.

"Yokoyama Café?”

“Is that this Shop’s name? I was just looking for a decent place and found this one. Come, let’s go inside” the foreigner talked in Japanese. WAIT… JAPANESE!? He spoke English just a while ago, and here I thought he can’t speak Japanese. That was the reason I never uttered a single word.“Why did you bring me here” I asked.Now sitting next to each other, I felt a bit more comfortable. I can’t thank him enough for what he did, but speaking a word about the incident was something I found hard to speak of.

"Why? Was I mistaken thinking you’re looking for a company tonight? Unless you prefer the other guy, Masochist.", the foreigner said as he asked for a waiter, ordering a menu for two.

"Hey! I don't mean it like this~"

I stopped before I uttered another word. I can’t speak of such matter in public.

"Then... like what?” The other guy teased. I didn't answer. How could I answer him? Would it be alright to tell him ‘I was looking for a cock to suck and to penetrate me’ … NO WAY!!!

"So, you are?” The foreigner asked, eating the blueberry cheesecake he ordered.

"Mi-Mikage Ishikawa. And you?”

"Oh! me? I'm Alexis Kennard", Alexis said as he further told me he was a Photography transfer student from England. He came to Japan to study their art and use it for an avant-garde project he was working on. Alexis was a damn talkative guy and even though I don’t talk much, he didn’t seem to mind. I wonder how it happened, but I told him my circumstances. I told Alexis why I was at the place, and how tragic my love life is.

"So, you are saying that you were missing you ex-lover so you wanted to have sex with anyone. What if the other guy has disease?” Alexis said as he finished the cake. He drank all the cola from his glass before standing up.

"Let's go.”

"Where?"

Indeed. Where? I was confused, not knowing how to react. I tensed up and the only word which escaped my mouth was that question…

“Where”?

"I’m taking you to paradise tonight babe, are you ready?” Alexis winked as he waited for my response. No words escaped from my mouth yet Alexis understood when I followed him from behind, blushing as I nodded once.

• 2 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I remember I read a few chapters from A foreign romance some time ago, but I like it even better now when the story is set in the 1st person point of view. :Red_fox:

Thank You. I actually have 13 or 14 chapters out already. I'll post them as soon as I can (since I actually got a reader now x3)

• 4 weeks later...

6469860-256-k146981.jpg

Foreign Romance (2014)

by Tetsu (Kyonsuke in Wattpad)

NOTE:

Parts released: One (YO), Fifteen(Wattpad)

Summary:

Character Catalog:

Mikage Ishikawa - Blue

Alexis Kennard - Red

Yumi Matsuoka - Pink

Saito Kikuchi - Green

Shin Ayakawa - Yellow

CHAPTER THREE

ALEXIS' POV

Beautiful. If I am to find one word fitted most for the country of Japan, it could only be beautiful. I’m Alexis Kennard, a still life photography student. I loved taking (most considered as making) still life pictures. I had been to other foreign countries and it was worth visiting. I always find something new, something to capture. But the moment I stepped in the land of the rising sun, everything I thought beautiful was brought to a complete shame.

The country is a haven. It’s like a treasure trove for photographers. Be it the countryside or the city, be it the park or the busy streets, everything captured my interest. I realized that the country's art and culture are on a complete different level. This is it. I had been looking for a place which can bring out the best of my talent... and I found the place in Japan. I had decided that my avant garde still life photography thesis will be based on Japanese art and culture.

And so, a year had passed.

I moved to a new neighborhood and it's the fourth time since I came to the country. Because of my interest, it's almost impossible for me to stay at one place. This time, I moved to Tokyo. I planned to stay there for a short time of a month since I had to go back to England to finish up my thesis and studies.

I rented a unit in a four storey apartment complex. I was so excited to explore an unknown place. Though I had been to Tokyo several times in my stay in Japan, this was the only time I’m going to stay for a month.

Tokyo is a beautiful place. Though it's always crowded and filled with skyscrapers and huge buildings, the city never lacked beauty and it never lacked the history Japan is so proud of. After i placed all my belonging inside my unit, Itook my most beloved Nikon D3X DLSR and had decided to stroll around for the night.

Tokyo night is just as beautiful as it is in the day. No, it might even be more beautiful. Who needs the moon and the stars? Dazzling lights from every establishment illuminated the entire neighborhood. I was having so much fun that I didn't notice I came across on a place of lovers. It was a children's park.

The park was filled with couples, flirting in the open air like they owned the place. That didn't bother me. In fact, I was sort of pleased to find such place. I strolled around, looking for a good scene to capture with.

As I moved closer to the park, I noticed a man. He was a young man in a black sleeveless shirt and black pants. Only his striped jacket of black and white was different in color, though it still had black on it. The guy's sense of fashion intrigued him. As he walked closer, he noticed that the man was....handsome.

I’m gay and a handsome masculine-looking bottom is my type. Much more, the guy was oozing with pheromones, attracting girls here and there. I was shocked when he declined each and every one of them. With his looks, he could pick up a lot of girls. But to decline them, that was odd.

Maybe he's the same as me.

When the young man was finally alone, his horny face changed into a saddened one. The lonely face attracted him. I moved closer and closer to him but as I realized what I was doing was awkward, I hid besides a tree.

The young man looked at the starless sky. The scenery just attracted me that before he knew it, I had it taken a picture of the lonely young man looking at the pitch black sky devoid of light. I was fascinated with the man. No, I was attracted to him. I felt like I was going to fall in love with the young guy.

However, I knew I can't... because...

The young man stood up, looked around and went to a guy. I was both rejoicing and heartbroken when I found out that the guy is similar to me. I regretted that I didn't pick up the young guy and that instead he made a move on another guy.

When I saw the other guy lifting the young man by his collar, I dashed off.

-

"So, you are?"

I asked the young guy which I had brought to a cafe. I didn’t know the place so I had to randomly pick a place where we could talk. I had had ordered a glass of cola and blueberry cheesecake for each of us. I’m allergic to caffeine so I had no choice but to buy cola for drink.

"I'm Mikage Ishikawa" the guy replied to his question.

I felt so lucky and in love when I got an opportunity to talk with him. I found out he was gay but it didn't surprised me since I knew beforehand. Also, my Gaydar was kinda on alert mode, saying "A gay has been detected" the moment I had my eyes on him.

When the guy explained that he only wanted a one night stand because he can't handle his feelings of loneliness, I just couldn't stop anymore. I had invited the guy to a Hotel.

-

MIKAGE’S POV

Alexis brought me to a fancy Love Hotel. I had never imagined I'd ever step on such place. I even thought a Love Hotel could only exist in some alien planet. But here I am, standing like a frozen figurine.

The guy who invited me to a one night stand grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me closer. The two of us fell on the bed, with me above Alexis. Alexis rolled and our position changed. The guy kissed me, which I returned passionately. His kisses were so different from Yuusuke’s. He kissed liked crazy, like there will never be a kiss from now on. His kisses touched my tongue and took my energy away.

This guy is damn one hell of a good kisser!

"H-hey... aren't we gonna take a bath first?"

I asked. My heart was beating wildly. I had a feeling I'd go crazy if this goes on. And yet, the guy declined my suggestion and kissed me even more.

"No babe! Bath is for later! Sex comes first!"

The man kissed me once in the lips and smirked. He grabbed my hands and made me feel his hardness.

Oh god!! It's Big

I gulped. Yuusuke's member was big. But this guy before me is just... exceptionally bigger. That turned me on and my own cock twitched. I unzipped the guy's fly and freed the hidden angry mobster. It was leaking precome already.

I moved mymouth closer and sniffed the manhood and licked it at the head. In response, Alexis growled.

"Oh God, Mikage! That felt good"

I blushed hearing such compliment. I licked the manhood in its entire length, cleansing it with my tongue over and over again. I was licking it like an elongated lolipop though the tastes are quite different. I was not able to hold myself and took the guy's length inside my mouth. I tried to take it all but when started choking, I gave up.

"Can't handle my junior, huh? Don't worry. I'll make it up for you"

Alexis took all his clothing away and I did the same. We kissed once again, passionately. Alexis put two of his fingers inside my mouth which I responded by licking. Alexis made me turn around, all fours, as he started inserting the two fingers.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna start with two fingers. I can't quite handle myself very much so after I inserted three, I'm gonna enter you, babe"

And so, he inserted two moist fingers. Alexis was shocked when it was welcomed pleasantly. Adding a finger wasn't so hard. Damn my entrance loosened up when I touched myself a while ago.

"You pervert! You played with yourself before coming here?"

He asked as he moved his fingers inside me.

"Uhmmn.. ahhh~ Stop asking and just do it!"

"Fine! Want protection?"

"Yo-you decide"

"Are you clean? Wanna do bareback?"

"You de-decide"

And with that, Alexis entered me. Only using a lobe as lubricant, Alexis inserted his entire manhood inside me. I felt a new sensation. Yuusuke did me with a condom so I never knew what bareback felt like. And now, Alexis pounding me bare which felt so good.

“Ahh!! So good… More!!! I want more” I moaned as Alexis pounded on me.

Alexis hit my special place so easily and that made me moan louder. Though my ass is feeling severe pain because of the hugeness entering it, the pleasure I was feeling drowned my pain and made him forget it completely, only focusing on the crazy wild sex I was experiencing.

Alexis became more and more aggresive as he pounded on me faster and faster. I felt like my opening was gonna tore apart but Alexis didn't care. We had sex which just got rougher and rougher until we both came.

I was so tired. I never had sex like that before. Of course, since I only had sex once with Yuusuke. I never had sex with any man since then. I felt weird inside me. My inside was slippery and wet since Alexis came inside me and his hot stuff was left behind. I wanted to clean up myself. However, before I even stood, Alexis grabbed my legs, pulled me and whispered.

"We're not done yet. Once more?"

• 1 month later...

thanks :3 I plan on updating a chapter today after I'm done reworking on another story

i have the updates somewhere but its kinda hard formatting xDD for the meanwhile... you may want to read twin faced lovers