PHƎnEX: School Idol Club [Group RP]

Tetsu

OPENING SONG

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

PLOT

School Idol Club. It is a club for people who wants to rise in stardom in the future through singing and dancing. Naturally, members of the club forms a group and do performances to garner fame. School Idol clubs have been popular nationwide. It is said that every 4 out of 5 high schools in Japan has a dedicated school idol club.

However, Shikishima Private High School is against the idea of such "vulgar" club. It only hinders the education of students. That's why every appeal for a School Idol Club has been harshly rejected. This leave some people no choice but to make an Invisible Club... or a Club not recognized by the School.

Their goal is simple. Gather popularity to acquire the approval of the school. If they had all of the students consent, even the school would think twice about rejecting them again.

And that was how the Invisible School Idol Club "PHƎnEX" is born.

RULES

1.) Post at least a paragraph consisting five sentences.

2.) One character per role player

3.) Write in easy to understand english.

4.) No Godmodding/ controlling of other character's action unless discussed with role player involved.

5.) Post at least once a week.

__________PHƎnEX__________

ROLES

tumblr_mox1ubSxEH1sw3w6jo1_500.jpg

Name: Shoya Ishikawa

Screen name: Shoya

Color: Red

Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Aloof and serious most of the time, but can be pretty

reckless with people he opens up to

Likes: Reading books (Ancient Chinese Poems), composing songs, singing, dancing, cooking (secret hobby)

Dislikes: Annoying People

Position: Seke

Bio: Shoya was a child actor born from an actor father who was pretty popular back then. But his little popularity died down when his family was involved in a scandal. His father was caught in an affair with an actress. His mother took him and fled in shame. His last name was changed to his grandmothers to avoid getting tracked by the media.

However, the blood of a child actor still runs on him. He wishes to acquire an even greater fame he once had. And by his own hard work, not by using the fame of his father. He started the School Idol Club which is gaining popularity nationwide. Some school idol even debuted and became popular when they graduate. This will be his stepping stone. But getting rejected every time he register the club. There's no other choice but to make an invisible club and push his way through popularity until the club get accepted.

Song/Voice:

Photo d7b96883ecb17ccf729667f9d1621b65.jpg

Name: Nadehiko Fukawa

Screen name: ナス Nasu (nightshade)

Color: Violet

Orientation: bent/gay

Personality: childish and stubborn

Likes: grapes, strawberries, music, singing, stuffed animals

Dislikes: his parents

Position: Uke

Bio: Nadehiko (Nasu) was born into an uptight, rather rich family that had always delt in the entertainment business. Nadehiko loved singing, dancing, acting, all and all almost everything about entertainment. however, he was childish and cute by nature, and Bent, which went frowned upon on his parents. wass told that he would not be cut off from the family funds, events, etc if he got his own place and could take care of himself. so he moved out and now lives alone in his own flat thats pretty much full of stuffed animals (Mostly rabbits) and attends the same school as the others.

Voice:

tumblr_n0ck7nRxn71sgsbteo7_400.jpg

Name: Akira Yamato

Screen name: Akira

Color: Blue

Orientation: Obviously gay

Personalities: Eccentric, clueless and quite talkative, he enjoys fooling around and teasing people, making jokes, sometimes without even knowing it. He just loves to see people look at him with "what the f*ck" facial expression.

Likes: Drawing, Talking, Singing and Dancing, Reading ( Manga ) to improve his knowledge, Acting ( Mostly to serve his joking purpose ), Food

Dislike: Being hungry, being alone

Position: Seke (For the same purpose as Satou)

Bio: Yamato doesn't have a singer or actor family background, yet, ever since he was young, he showed quite some passion for those thing. His family is not very happy about the fact that he has a thing for singing and acting, they wanted him to be a sort of architect or something like that. To hide it from them, he decided to join such thing as Invisible Idol Club to gain what he has always wanted - the pleasure of singing and acting.

Voice/Song:

Rumdarjun_S2G.png

Name: Ren Kogeinu

Screen Name: Gin (Silver)

Color: Silver

Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Friendly, Flirt, A Pervert when it comes to people he's close with.

Position: Seme

Dislikes: Smoking

Bio: Ren came from a middle-class family. He is the youngest and the only male among his siblings. He is a flirt who will catch attention whether it is a boy or a girl. Because of his handsome looks, his flirting sessions never fail to succeed. His voice is deep which makes people get drawn to him when he sings.

Voice/Song:

[video=youtube_share;eiDTgnFnuMI]

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Ero Gaki

• fameandfortune212

• KurikaraSama

PHƎnEX was to meet at the roof top of the old school building. The old school building serves as clubrooms for different clubs and stockrooms for broken chairs and tables. Since the school idol club is an invisible club - or a club that is not recognized by the school, they were not allocated any club room and funds by the student council. That's why they resorted to using an invisible clubroom: the rooftop.

"One, two three, four, five six seven and turn", Shoya said as he danced the steps of the new song they had. Shoya was first to arrive to the rooftop. WIthout waiting for the other members, he started to practice his singing and dancing with the help of his iPhone and a speaker he brought with him. The song playing was an instrumental version of the song "Heavy rotation".

"I want you~♪ I need you~♪ I love you~♪" Shoya sang to the best of his ability. He needed to improve his voice especially the range of his voice. He had a good voice, but good voice doesn't make you popular. Good voice and practicing and making use of your own voice to the fullest does. He had learned how to properly sing, how much power to exert in different songs and how to avoid straining your vocal chords by amateruish singing. He had the quality of a perfect idol. What he needs is popularity to make him big.

"Atama no naka GANGAN natteru MUSIC~♪" Shoya sang and danced. His hands were now up in the air, flowing like water as he continued singing "HEBII ROOTEESHON~♪".

Nadehiko has paused in his dance to notice how tired he was. Seriously, he loved this. Being tired doing something he loved to do "shoya. Why don't you take a break? I'm sure the others would appriciate one." Said he who was already laying on the ground pouring water in his mouth and then rolling around. They had been practicing for almost three four hours by now. "I realize that we need publicity, but that doesn't mean days on end with work" he whined quietly. He wanted to go home and cuddle his stuffed rabbits. They diddnt make him work so hard. His manager on the other hand who was supposed to get him soon for something his. Parents set up. He didn't wann go alone. And was hoping to ask the others to go after practice.

((not sure how id tag everyone so I guess thisll work))

"Kogeinu-san!" The girls called out in a rather.. fangirlish tone when Ren Kogeinu, one of the school's popular flirts, passed by the hallway in a rush. "Hey beautiful roses~" He seductively said, and when the girls squealed, Kogeinu chuckled and then he ran away immediately. It wasn't the time to be flirting, actually. He needs to go to the rooftop and sing on top of his lungs and polish his groovy movements with his club- The School Idol Club.

He immediately went upstairs to reach the last floor from the ground floor he was in. When he opened the door and noticed that no one followed him, he sighed out of relief and then he closed the door. "Hey." He huffed as he saw two of his club members on the rooftop. "Shoya~" He called out as he suddenly groped Shoya's butt. "Don't overdo it." He teased and then he backed away immediately. He wouldn't want to be punched by Shoya straight on the face.

He proceeded towards Nadehiko and patted his head. Out of all the girls and boys he went out with, of course Kogeinu is already a professional when it comes to figuring out the expressions of the people he's around with- and Nadehiko was wearing a tired, sad one. "Don't overdo it too." He repeated the line he said to Shoya, but unlike before which has a teasing tone on it, Kogeinu said it in a rather gentle and worried tone.

He then smiled widely and then he opened his iPhone. "Shoya, let me dance and sing for a bit." He said as he inserted the speaker's connection on his phone. A music suddenly played.

"Machigaete uchuu owatte aoshingou wa itsumodoori, Toonde mata tomatte mata tobi souda." He sang with his sexy, deep voice. He closed his eyes then, feeling the music deeply. He danced, his moves were swift and they match the theme of the song. When the chorus turned in, he grinned and lit his eyes open.

"Mawaru, Mawaru sekai wa- Ha~an!" And with a very flawless ending dance move, he totally pulled it off.

Akira was late for the practice. He's always late for everything, not that he wanted to but it was just something that has eaten deep in him, like a sort of habit. Shoya, Nadehiko and the flirter Ren were already there, when he bursted onto the roof top of the school. A bit of panting and sweating from running up the stairs in such a rush, he heard the flirter was singing, showing off his vocal and smooth "body language" just like he normally did with the girls at school, he's famous for it anyway, i've seen him "in action". He had to admit that it was good, but he couldn't help but picking on Ren, there're something about him that make him just wanna do it.

"The gayest song ever" said Akira.

"Ooookaaayy.... how about somebooodddyyy can stop showing off and we can practice what our lovely group founder - Shoya wanted?" Obviously, he implied it to Ren as he put down his bag and getting ready, warmming up, actually, he's already warmed up from running up those god damn steps.

Shoya continued singing and dancing as he noticed someone doing the same behind. It was Nadehiko, a co-member of PHƎnEX. Shoya ignored him as he was too absorbed into practicing. By the time he felt shortness of breath, a few hours had passed by. He had come here earlier since he had no class for the last period.

"Taking a break is like a good idea, Nadehiko", Shoya said as he grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it. "It's also about time for the rest to come". Resting was what he really wanted,, but he just can't calm down. So again, he practiced their dance routine. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven and~", Shoya stopped as he felt something cupped over his butt. He swiftly turned around, whisking away the hand he wish to chop and glared at the flirt before him.

"I know. But it's been exactly fifteen minutes and forty five seconds since the our practice agreement. It's such a waste to wait and do nothing and...." Shoya sighed and his eyes slinted to a weird form and mumbled, "The next time this guy touch my ass, I'll cut his restless cock for sure".

Ren used the speaker and connected it over his phone. He singed and danced to the music. He really is a flirt to the very core. His deep voice and his sexy dancing is sending pheromones all around. It's no wonder he is very popular. It's a good thing they have him in the club.

And finally, the last member of the club came. It's the eccentric dude in the club. "That's a very nice thing coming from you Akira. If only you're not tardy. It's been~" Shoya looked at his wrist clock and continued "twenty three minutes and seven seconds".

Finally the group has gathered. Today is a bit special so had wanted to meet them early today. But, of course, people getting tardy is within expectation. Shoya went to pick something from his bag. It was a poster he had picked somewhere.

"Guys. We are going to have a performance soon. Club Victoria's owner, Sugawa-san has requested us to perform on their stage next week on Saturday. It seems our popularity has been spreading to catch his attention. Sometimes scouts come to his club. This is a very good opportunity to us!!!" Shoya happily said. Though he appears to be strict at most time. When such things like this comes, he can't help it but show that he's just a seventeen year old kid.

When Akira said that Kogeinu just sang the gayest song, Kogeinu chuckled and he went towards Akira. "Oh come on, Akira darling. I know you like my.. voice." He whispered directly towards Akira's ear, sending off a blow in the end. "And I am a bisexual! A Bisexual!" He reminded Akira as he smiled proudly like a dork.

"Hai, Hai. I'll stop practicing my solo then. I may be handsome, but I do not show off.... I guess." Kogeinu said again with a chuckle in the end. He patted Nadehiko's head again, and then he leaned on the rooftop's railing. Ren stayed silent for a minute, until he heard Shoya announce something very important.

"Heh, so Gin and the others will rock the stage tomorrow. That's great news." He answered. "I'll tell my fangirls to visit the club and watch us perform. Them being audiences would totally help." He added as he flashed a smile to everyone. "And you, Shoya.. could use that merry expression of yours for our performance too. We all prefer if you'll wear that face always." He pointed to Shoya. Nothing beats seeing somebody strict and stoic become all the lively and happy- especially for Shoya's case.

Nadehiko tilted his head after he sat up,watching the events transpire. Most of this could have been expect since this was sort of a normal thing from even before the group started this. Some of the groups personalities weren't the best in the world in his opinion with his personality included. But in the end, they got along well enough. So he assumed. When the possibilty of a job came up he pushed up onto his feet and tried to get a word in although it seemed the group was already discussing things. "How'd you manage to land a job shoya?" He asked walking closer to the other three. He wasn't complaining, but he was still curious.

As he awaited an answer from anyone, he bit back a statement on something else he'd been thinking about.

The male's eyes narrowed when Ren approached him and whispered in his ear. He could felt the warmth breath kissed on his ear, what a nice feeling. But in his mind, if it didn't come from the irritatingly famous Ren Kogeinu, maybe, it'd have been better. Akira managed to keep his face straight and grinned at the other male in front of him "Then the song is... HALF-gayest then" he stuck his tongue out, mocking him, for a second after he finished his sentence.

The group leader spoke of Akira and how late he was. This leader... may not deserve as a leader, he should be something like a manager, he seemed to calculate every second. "Oh god. Do you have to go all TECHNICAL on me? I'm sorry, okay?" he made a fake upset with a pout. "I'm also not a tard. I'm just slightly dumb" he laughed goofily.

The leader then talked about having a performance request next week. A shot of adrenaline ran through his vein. The idea of being able to perform made him over to the moon. The passion for singing of Akira was so pure it made him smiled unconsciously. The silent one of the group then finally said something about job. He seemed to be in need of a job

"You want to have a job?" asked with questioning facial expression.

When Shoya realized he was acting too childish, he coughed hard before turning away. He was slightly blushing. He was supposed to be strict and serious, something befitting to a leader. Childishly getting happy over such trivial thing is a mistake on his part. He blamed it on his inexperience.

"Stop spouting nonsense Ren. Or would you rather give me the pleasure of shutting you up?" Shoya intended it to sound intimidating, but it sounded rather flirty. Well, it's not like he wanted to kiss him anyway. He's too busy for romance. He just allowed Ren to interpret that on his own.

Shoya turned to Nadehiko and to Akira when they asked something about the job. Well, of course people will always ask "Why?" and "How" to feed their own curiosity.

Actually, Shoya met his father's old acquaintance - Matsuda-san. His father and him were together in a lot of films and he was about the only person who his father considers a true rival. Matsuda-san quit being an actor though to start a career behind the films. He was looking for good school idols to sponsor to. It was fate that brought them together. Sugawa-san wanted to scout PHƎnEX.

He was hearing of their popularity a lot recently. When he tried talking with their leader, he had found his old rival's son - Shoya. Shoya initially declined the offer. After all he doesn't want to use his father's name. However, Matsuda-san convinced him that he didn't knew he was the son of his rival. He merely wanted to scout PHƎnEX. The job the guys are talking about is actually a screening in disguise. Matsuda-san asked of Sugawa-san to let them perform on stage. Matsuda's crew will be evaluating them while performing.

Shoya could have talked this out with the rest of the boyband. However, him being the son of a very popular actor is still a secret to them. He also doesn't want to give them additional pressure by telling them that a very popular producer will be scouting them himself. So inthe end, he can't help but withhold the truth from them.

"Well, it just happened that I had connections with him. Rather than minding such trivial information, why don't we start getting our asses moving?" Shoya commanded.

Nadehiko shot a slightly disbelieving look to the speaking leader, but shrugged it off and messed with his piercings, this was another habit he seemed to have. "So we just go and perform? that's it? " he said sighing out and casting his eyes elsewhere. it wasn't like he hadn't been satisfied with the answer, for the moment, any answer would have suited him just fine. he just wanted to get moving already. "I assume we should get moving then as our oh so wonderful leader asks." he said dropping his head to one side. "and Akira...is it really needed to comment on everything Ren does?" he said ignoring the fact of himself getting patted by said boy.

Ren chuckled when Akira got swept away a little bit when he blew straight on his ears. He received a very humorous indication, and it made him laugh, but not too much where tears cornered his eyes. "It's partly true, Akira. I'm a bisexual, half-straight and half-homo. So I don't think you need to tease me by saying the truth." He replied to Akira, giving off a wink in the end.

The silver-haired then turned his gaze towards the red-haired male. "Eh.. Shut me up?" A playful smirk danced in his lips. "I think I'll have to shut up. Tasting Shoya-sama's warm lips smacking onto mine would totally ruin my concentration in the said group performance." Ren answered in playful manner. Of course, he wanted to kiss everybody in the club. He loved them all equally. Sure he was a damn flirt, but serious things like kissing.. no can do.

Ren listened to Shoya's command and sighed. "He's so grumpy, right? Nadehiko-chan." Akira told the childish member of the group as his hand, which was patting the other one's head just a while ago, left it and both of his arms wrapped Akira;s body from the back. "Nadehiko-chan is so cute!" Kogeinu squealed like a crazed fangirl.

While he got excited about the idea of being able to perform. Nadehiko's complaint caught his attention. It was true that he did comment to much on one's action. But he couldn't help himself. Somehow it's like a bit of humourous banter. "I'm sorry, Nadehiko...but..."

Ren after a bit had Akira in his arms. It sent a frown but also a slight fluster. But iy was just normal reaction. The main thing was it just proved his point about the other male. "I'm surprised that you can hold someone in your hands but compliment someone else. You see?" He pointed at Ren while looking over to Nadehiko "This 'mug' is too much of a flirt. He then tried to remove the male's arms and went to get his bags.

"Where shoul we head to, leader" said he

"It's not like I'm forcing you to do this. I just think this is a good opportunity for us. Well, I'm sorry that I have not told you about it sooner. But still, I'm doing this. Such opportunity never comes often. We miss and opportunity may not come again." Shoya said seriously. He didn't want to sound so commanding, but that's the only thing he can do. As a leader, he needed to protect the group even if it meant him becoming Hitler-ish. If he told them the truth now, it might just get complicated. He trusted them, of course. But precisely because he trusted them that he cannot tell them just yet. He trusted that they will understand his reason.

"Akira why don't you start learning reading in between lines? I meant we should start our practice, you late comers!" Shoya shot a glare, but it was not a hard glare. It was something like a temporal glare and by the next minute he was already heading to the speaker and connected his iPod again.

"Guys, we're gonna use the song we saved for big performances. I know it's not certain that sponsors will come. But just in case, we're using this alright?" Shoya pressed the start button.

"Here it goes"

[video=youtube;LWhkmqHfG-k]

Nadehiko placed a rather slightly annoyed frown on his face as he turned to Akira and Ren. He had always tried to prevent such small scuffles within the club because you never know when those small scuffles can become much larger and damaging to the group. "I must ask you to not refer to me as cute, i am not." he pouted and crossed his arms before looking from ren to Akira.

"I see what you mean, but we still cannot be referring to those we know as those things. its not nice, and its really mean!" he pointed out just as their leader had started talking. facing away from the two he glanced over at Shoya whom had since plugged his Ipod in and finished explaining the details, however few they were.

"hmm? since we're using it, it must be a big thing right?" he asked letting the music soak into his ears.

Kogeinu still kept his arms around Nadehiko. He was always to clingy, but unlike the others, Nadehiko isn't that mean towards him. It wasn't really new to see Nadehiko complain since he's the type that does not want to waste time. For a childish guy like him, Ren was very amazed that he could complain to Shoya, the always-frowning leader of theirs, straight on.

While hugging the other from behind, Ren closed his eyes as soon as the music Shoya wanted to show to them filled the air. He listened closely, as he was the type to want to perfect a song that he has to sing. Ren wasn't the type of person to do things half-assed. He wants to put his everything onto a certain thing like how he really tries hard to get people's attention even if there's no need for that- he's so handsome that he doesn't need to get their attention.

"Not bad." Ren uttered as he let go of Nadehiko and leaned on the railing. "So, Leader-san. When will we start practicing that? We wouldn't want to keep Nadehiko-chan waiting, would we?" Ren said with a chuckle in the end. He was such a flirt and a tease. It's a miracle he's still popular with that twisted personality of his.

Akira giggled at the "grumpy" Nadehiko when he denied himself being cute. It was fun when things like that happen. Akira was a strange person himself. He turned over to the leader and realized he was wrong, he threw his bag back to the floor. He pouted a bit at his leader "Sorry, leader. I misunderstood you a bit" then he turned away and mumbled lowly "better than premature ejaculater" and giggled to himself.

Akira listened to the music and started closing his eyes to understand the music, the rhytm, smiling and his feet tapping on the ground a bit then he talked to the leader again "Make an example for us, leader"

Shoya's annoyed how his mates always comes late. However, the moment music plays, everyone gets serious. Everyone has different personality but if one thing connects them, it's gotta be their passion for music. Shoya smirked a little looking at how his members have gotten all attentive,

"Hmmn... We're practicing today, of course. We can practice at home like always, but we're going to cut short our practice time since mom has prior engagement with a visitor. We wouldn't want to hinder them. Is any of your houses free for practicing?" Shoya asked. Of course they do their club activities at the rooftop as members of an invisible club. However, the time they spend to practicing was very short. A mere two hours is definitely not enough for them. Also, there are times when the rooftop is not available, like when it's raining or it's in use. That's why they do most of their practices at their homes. The rooftop basically served as their meeting place and for doing light practices.

"Regarding the steps... This song is definitely catchy. I can see people grooving to this song. So, It will be good if we do catchy steps as well. I think of including rhythmic movements while taking note of our individuality. I've thought of these few steps so far" Shoya showed them the steps as his body moved gracefully. His hands and feet were like flowing water. He made some trendy poses and winked to the club members as if they were fans.

"And one, two, three, four... Turn around... and pose" Shoya said as he danced to the song. He looked at his members trying to see for himself their reaction. He had thought of the steps for quite some time, so he was expecting positive opinions... But that's probably unlikely.

Nadehiko watched the others dancing intensely in an attempt to register everything. it wouldnt take too long, however he found him self giving a small fit of laughter under his breath at the wink given. after recovering himself and tilted his head he glanced around at the others making sure that they had been paying some attention before shifting his weight to his right leg and tossing up his hand before asking a question. "Uhm~ just to get this right, are the moves formatted to fit each of our personalities? or is everything the same set of moves?" he wasn't sure he had worded the question right. but the best he could do was hope right?

Kogeinu eyed the red-haired carefully, trying to judge his self-made dance steps. As expected, Shoya really did a great job, but Kogeinu broke in a laughter when the leader winked at them, just like how Nadehiko did. The steps are great and is flashy, but for Kogeinu, it seemed a little bit groovy. Not like he cared though, they're going to dance individually some part of that song. Ren is the spicy-cool type, so he prefer to dance in that manner.

"Amazing as usual, Leader." Ren said as he flashed a smile. He wasn't teasing this time- When somebody in the group shows their talent, Ren would always appreciate it. Shoya was someone he looks up to, since Shoya really is a genius when it comes to these things. Without Shoya's instructions and guidance, Ren doubt that he will pull out most of his talents and skills.

"My house is just average, and I got my annoying sisters, so my home is not an option." Ren reminded them as he rubbed the back of his head and sighed. Ren was probably the poorest of them all- but in reality, he's just in the middle-class so he's not really poor or anything, but those wealthy club members of him made him think that way.

Everyone watched the leader included Akira, and all of them laughed at the wink while he think of it rather normal. He only paid attention to the dance move. They seemed nice and and smooth like water, but yet, the song beat gave him the idea of something more firm, in-order, and electronic. He commented professionally "It was good but you need to add some strong movement, definitive.. but that was just my own opinion"

Then the topic quickly changed to where to practice next, seemingly only his place was available at the moment. "Alright. Let's go to my place" The rest of the member probably didn't know his living place, but mostly cuz he tried to hide it, he was "a bit" wealthy, compare to almost all of the rest, that's why he hide it, he didn't want anyone to feel bad or anything, or maybe it's just his imagination so now he decided to finally show them. "Alright. Let's come to my place." he added "and Ren, but the main reason is you have way too much porn magazine and scared that we'll find out if we come over"

Shoya glared at Nadehiko and Kogeinu seeing how they were snickering. They were probably doing it upon seeing him wink. Shoya can't help it. He was so immersed in the dance to actually care. He turned around to hide his slightly blushing face as he took another sip of water from his tumbler.

"Uhm~ just to get this right, are the moves formatted to fit each of our personalities? or is everything the same set of moves?"

"Hmmn, at some points we're going to do individual dance moves but we're going to be doing the same dance steps. We can't be doing our own steps throughout the song. That will be hard for the audience to see. Rather than dancing, they'd think we lost our minds" Shoya sighed as he told Nadehiko. It's true that doing the same movements are rather plain and the audience will not settle for that if they want to go far in the music industry. Doing personified move set is now a trend, but that in itself is a gamble. It most cases it works, but too much of it can ruin the entire dance. You have to be careful that your movement is fit for the song and that your movement doesn't make you stand out too much. In a boyband, all members must shine.

Kogeinu praised him, and Shoya responded with a nod. He was not much serious. When he's praised, he'd gladly accept it. And the guy seemed to be legibly praising him. And yet, he felt something was still missing. He thought the dance was good. And that the audience will like it. The problem is, it's not just the audience who will be watching. There will be someone who will decide if they can make it in the professional world or not.

"It was good but you need to add some strong movement, definitive.. but that was just my own opinion"

Akira pointed it out as well. He might not know about the things Shoya had been keeping, but he sure had keen eyes to notice it was still lacking. He was not a dance instructor so his expertise is still limited. He had researched a lot of dance moves and even watched some boybands to see how they dance to a certain type of song.

"I'm also thinking about it. The dance is good, i think, but there was that "boom" factor missing. We won't be using effects on stage while performing so it's all up to us to make that "boom" factor. I'm thinking that we do rotation singing. The singer will step forward while the three will be at the back doing some back-up dancing. After a short while, the next singer will step forward... what do you think?"

There was too much to do, and the sun was already setting. When Akira suggested to practice on him house, Shoya took the offer.

"Let's talk about this later. Let's head to Akira's place first"

nadehiko nodded slightly to everything that was said, slightly happy that he wasnt the only one that had gave a small laugh at the wink. that would have made him look bad, and about the places to practice,his place was a no, that hadn't been there, it wasnt like they couldnt go there, but it was basically just one slightly empty space because most of it was set up with music equipment, and he couldnt let them see his entire collection of stuffed rabbits, that would be embarrassing and surely ren would comment on it. so as with the others, he agreed on Akiras house. "Ehhh? ren, you keep porn in your house? pervert, and i thought better of you." he sighed giving a small frown.

"Akira, speaking of, we've never been to your house have we?" nade shot to Akira as he grabbed the small things he brought with him like a small teddy bear sized stuff rabbit. what? so he carried a rabbit around...no one was complaining.

Ren frowned when Akira assumed that he doesn't want to invite them over because of the porn magazines in his room. Yes, he has many porn magazines, and he sees nothing wrong with having some. He is a helthy teenage boy, and male high school students most likely keep them. He really couldn't find himself at fault for keeping those lewd magazines.. Or maybe, they're just so pure and innocent?

Ren sighed and was about to confirm everything to Akira until Nadehiko whined about him keeping some. "I thought better of you." Hearing that from the cute Nadehiko made Kogeinu wear a face like that of a puppy's. He immediately hugged Nadehiko, wrapping the smaller male onto his arms. "No, that's not it! My house is too cramp, we have four family members, and well, there's no place for us to dance.." He said, faking that he was about to cry.

When Ren heard Shoya discuss something regarding the steps, Ren stopped his pitiful act and nodded. "You do not have to make the steps all by yourself. We could get some reference from the internet." Ren suggested. "We'll just have to revise those movements then." Ren added, and then he shifted his gaze towards Akira. "I bet you have some of those magazines under your bed too." Ren commented as he wore a snicker.

Akira went again to grab his bag and waited for the rest gathering their stuff before going. He added his comment to the choreography "Sound okay. Each solo, we can dance different thing, free style or something. And Yea. Search online, going through google we may get a hold of what the professional do and learn from it"

Indeed noone has seen his house. But it's all about to change "Yea. Now you guys will see..."

When everyone has gathered their stuff, he led them to his house "Sorry for disappointing you but i don't. And even if i did, you won't be able to find it anywhere at all, Ren" he laughed cheekily. They headed to the gate and they walked for about 10 minutes before he stopped them

"Normally i just walk home but today you guys are with me so I'll have someone to pick us up" he took his phone out and talked to someone on the other end. Only 5 minutes solid and a black limo arrived to where they were all at. He invited everyone onto the limo after he got himself in.