The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Tatsuya looked at Yuuta amazed, he found it hard to believe that the other would voluntarily give up that information. He answered honestly though. "Yes I want to know but you don't have to tell me, I won't hold it against you if you don't want to." His hand slipped across to hold the others across the table, he didn't feel right forcing Yuuta to tell him, to be honest he didn't really think he had the right to know. Softly he said "if you don't want to talk about it, or you don't want to here then it doesn't matter. Trek me things when you are ready not because you feel obligated to." He paused for a moment before saying "I will protect you, whatever you do or don't tell me."

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Yuuta looked up at the other when he held his hand and spoke that way, blushing faintly at his last words. He smiled and shook his head a bit "When you say things like that, I can't just not tell you" he said with a light chuckle and smiled "It's alright though...I don't feel obliged, or that your forcing me to. You really do deserve to know, and i don't mind telling you..." he trailed off as he squeezed his hand a bit.

"Despite what you may think...i used to be so useless" he said with a light laugh, trying to make this conversation not as anxiety and stressfilled. But what he said was true, as well. "That man earlier, he was my ex boyfriend" he muttered, clearly ashamed of admitting that, and not proud of it. "His name is Hiroki. I was very attracted to him at first, you know, because he was into the same kind of stuff that, well, you know that im in to" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck a bit awkwardly. "When we first met and started going out, I really fell for him, really hard. Like one of those stupid schoolgirls or something..." he chuckled bitterly "I been so in love with him, i truly was blinded eventually, that our relationship was anything but love. It turned into just sex, and then just violence. Hiroki was into the bdsm and bondage and everything fun like that, but he took it to the extremes. He enjoyed inflicting serious pain. And the whole time, i was stupid, and thought I loved him too much to mind it. But eventually I realized my love for him had turned into this serious fear, where I could do nothing about it" he said, biting his lip as he took a big gulp of his wine "He eventually got bored of me, and left. I don't know why he showed back up today at my door" he muttered, worried the redheaded male would continue to try to pursue him. Hiroki wasn't one to just let what he wanted get away from him and leave it be.

Tatsuya listened not interrupting the other until he was finished. For a moment he was silent just thinking. At the back of his mind there was a slight jealousy that Yuuta had ever really liked anyone but him however he pushed the feeling away and disregarded it. "So you never told him you didn't like it then?" He questioned just to make sure, he at least wanted to get all the facts aligned before hand. He tried to keep his anger at this man at bat and not let it cloud his mind but it was so hard, he wanted so badly to beat the man to a pulp and submit him to the police for what he did but it wouldn't change a thing.

Yuuta bit his lip a bit when the other asked him that and he shook his head "Not really....i mean...i had sort of made it clear I wasn't enjoying it, and I wanted him to stop, but he always had other plans, and did things the way he wanted. So it's not like anything I said mattered, and so I eventually gave up, because every time I had protested if it hurt too much, or anything like that, he would get upset, and angry...which i really tried not to do as much as possible, as it didn't help me in the end at all" he said as he tried to distract his mind with lightly swirling the wine around in his glass.

Tatsuya lowered his gaze thinking a little, for once he was at a loss there really was nothing he could do in this case, while he was strong he doubted he was strong enough to take on Hiroki. Suddenly a thought came to him "Yuuta, you have to tell Mr of you don't like something right? I am not him so please don't let me do something to hurt you." His words were quiet in the bustling restaurant but they would still reach h reach beloved opposite him. Before Yuuta could say anything though their food arrived, tatsuya smiled at the girl and thanked her before she left again.

Yuuta blinked a bit up at the other when he spoke, seemingly so carefully. He looked at the other, before smiling at how much the other cared. He nodded his head "Okay" he said with a soft smile "Thank you, Tatsuya" he spoke, before their food had come and they were served what they had ordered. He thanked the waitress before she had left and was gone, and it was just Tatsusya and him again. Yuuta actually felt really good talking to the other about this, and telling him, opening up to him a bit. It was a nice feeling, because it was Tatsuya.

Tatsuya smiled and took a sip of his wine before starting to eat. It was good, just as to be expected, he has to any he had never eaten here before he had never really had a reason to. An idea came to him but he felt a little awkward about suggesting it. Keeping his head down and trying to talk naturally dispite the slight tint in his cheeks he said "if you want, to stay away from hiroki... You could stay at mine for a few days.... Just if you want to." He continued eating too distract himself from the fact that it was very early to be suggesting even for a brief period that Yuuta could stay with him.

Yuuta began eating his food, and it practically melted on his taste buds. He was a bit surprised at just how incredibly good it was. Well, he supposed it better be, for the prices on this place probably. He smiled and took another bight in delight, before he heard the other start to speak up. He raised an eyebrow as he looked to him, curious as he seemed awkward and blushing about whatever it was. When the other did finally say what he was trying to, he blinked a bit, and his cheeks tinted his own soft pink color "O-oh..." he trailed off, unsure what to say "Th-thank you, Tatsuya..." he said with a light smile "I might do that, then..."

Tatsuya sighed in relief, at least Yuuta didn't seem opposed to the idea he guessed the invitation had just taken the other by surprise. He smiled as relief washed over him, he hasn't realised how tense he had been as he asked the question. He laughed lightheartedly "you have no idea how glad I am you didn't flat out refuse!" He said, his eyes alight with amusement, relief and love.

Yuuta just laughed a bit to get the awkward nerves out of his body "Why would I?" he said and smiled a bit "I've already spent a majority of my time with you these past few days" he said with a smile "It might be a god idea too. Hiroki will probably linger around my house to wait for me to come back or something" he said and sighed. He shook his head a bit, getting rid of the thought as he took another bite of his food "This food is really amazing though" he said, changing the topic from his ex-boyfriend.

Tatsuya nodded in agreement "it is amazing not that I should be that surprised he would employ anyone other than the best!" He rolled his eyes with a chuckle and sipped his wine finishing the glass. Catching the eye of their waitress tatsuya waitress to she came over to them. "Could I have a glass of sparkling water please." He said with a smile before looking at Yuuta "would you like some more? You can have whatever you want." He said as the girl took his glass and waited for the reply.

Yuuta smiled a bit and took another bite, enjoying it as Tatsuya got the waitress back over, asking for water. As tempted as Yuuta was to have another glass of the delicious wine, he shook his head "I'll just have a glass of water with lemon, please" he said. Just one glass of that wine was expensive enough "Thank you" he said to the waitress with a nod before he went back to eating, almost done with his meal anyways.

Tatsuya rolled his eyes, the waitress has left before he could stop her and ordered some more wine for Yuuta. "You could have had some I only stopped since I have to drive." He looked treating Yuuta to things although he found it quite endearing how the male thought about him spending more. As the waitress came back with their drinks he took a drink and finished his meal.

Yuuta shook his head with a smile "Really, it's alright, Tatsuya" he said with a chuckle "One glass is good enough for me. I don't typically like to get drunk or anything anyways" he said with a shrug of his shoulders and smiled. He loved how the other seemed to take him into consideration so much. But he still refused to let the other spend more than need be on him. Soon enough, he finished his meal completely with the other, and just sipped at his lemon flavored water while he talked with the other and waited for him to be done.

Tatsuya smiled and teasingly said "why do you go all cute when you get drunk or is it that you are over emotional when you drink?" He laughed and put his cutlery down as he finished eating. "Would you like desert?" He asked not sure if Yuuta would want any more or not.

Yuuta smiled a bit and shook his head "My kind of drunk...hmm, i think I'll just keep it a secret, maybe you'll find out one day" he grinned teasingly with a chuckle, before the other went on to ask something about desert. Of course, Yuuta would say no. He didn't want the other spending any more money on him "Nah, I could get a much better and more delicious desert for far cheaper, anyways" he grinned, winking at the other with a smirk.

Tatsuya smirked accepting the challenge to one day find out what sort of drunk Yuuta really was. He tutted at the other but couldn't keep the smile of his lips at the obvious invitation for a later activity. He was looking forward to it already. When the waitress came to clear their plays he politely asked for the bill which she promptly returned with asking with a card machine. Tatsuya took the bill and looked it over not really carrying that much but just making sure it was their own. He put his card in and paid. As he put his card back into his wallet he removed 2000yen giving it to the girl as a tip "could you say thank you to the manager for me and tell him i owe him one." The girl smiled "of course sir please enjoy the rest of your evening." And she left. Tatsuya stood up. "Shall we go then my love?"

Yuuta smiled a bit at the others reaction, grinning. He waited patiently as the other asked for the check and paid it. As curious and worried Yuuta was about the total, he knew it would be rude to ask and know since the other was buying. So he kicked his curiousity away and sat there, waiting patiently before it was paid and everything. Yuuta smiled as they were ready to go, and he happily took the others hand as they walked out of the restaurant.

Tatsuya linked his fingers with Yuuta's enjoying the soft warmth of it. Unlocking the car he stepped in and quickly started the engine asking "do you want to go sets p strait back to mind or do you need anything?" He was of course indirectly referring to going back to Yuuta's home but he didn't want to say it in case our really go there in case hiroki was still there. But never the less he would go and deal with it if his boyfriend needed something.

Yuuta walked to the car with him, smiling feeling him lace his fingers with his own. He let go of his hand as they made it to the car "that's alright, we can just head back to your place. I don't think you mind me borrowing your clothes and stuff for a little longer, do you?" he said with a chuckle, since he noticed how much the other seemed to enjoy seeing him in his clothes and everything.

Tatsuya chuckled "hardly, you can wear my clothes for as long as you want." He drive the both of them back to his small house. When they reached it he turned off the engine and quickly got out the car. As he unlocked the front door he teased "I believe you said something about wanting pudding..." He pushed the for open and leaned against the door frame a smirk playing across his lips.

Yuuta laughed a bit "Thats what I assumed" he smirked before they got to the house that had become quite familiar to Yuuta by now. He got out of the door, following the other into the house and smirking slightly at his words "Mmm, desert is always my favorite meal" he said as he turned back to the other and ran his hands up Tatsuya's chest, smirking.

Tatsuya sighed as he felt those familiar hands against his muscles. "It just became mine too." He breathed out before blinking a few times at the sound of his own voice. He cleared his throat and trying to regain his manliness he picked Yuuta up in his arms and carried him to the bed. He lay his boyfriend onto the bed and carefully climbed onto him "any requests my little kitten?" He asked licking his lips letting his tongue slide over them in as arising way as he could manage.

Yuuta grinned a bit and giggled at the others reaction, holding onto him as he let the other pick him up. He excitedly laid down on the bed, instantly wrapping his arms around the others neck to bring him close and keep him close, kissing him eagerly. When the other asked his request, he smirked "My request for dessert?" he hummed, licking his tongue as he was licking his lips "You" he purred, before nibbling on the others eat and licking the shell teasingly.

Tatsuya didn't even have a chance to get a word out before yYuuta has laughed himself onto his ear. Tatsuya moaned as he felt the beautiful tongue wrapping itself around his sensitive ear. "St... Stop that... You'll make... me lose it." He eventually got out although he made no attempt to move away from the ministrations.