Full throttle ( private: raimeowmeow x Nero_Darkove ) 18+

Rhye_Meow

"S-sure! I'll come. I'll dedinitely be there!" He realize how unbelievably desparate he sound "Ah Nexive see you t-tomorrow."

"Ah shit!" He tossed the phone to Drake and almost yank his hair."what, what did he say?" Drake pressed on, a wide grin on his face, that and he is seizing the opportunity to take pictures. Aries, half kneeling on the floor very bright red ask Drake."Is this.. what they called date?"

1:40 pm in the afternoon the following day, Aries drove off to go to the warehouse.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• Nero_Darkove

Alex heard Nexive cursing in the connected bedroom that was his. "Damn it that's no good. That's ugly." Nexive said aloud as he threw put fits that he didn't like onto the floor. "No that wont due." Nexive sighed as he sat on the floor.

Alex knocked on the door. "Everything ok in here?" He asked with a slight laugh as he crossed to Nexive on the floor. He had never seen Nexive so worried about what to wear before. "Whats going on?" He asked.

Nexive sighed again more heavily. "Aries called an we are suposed to me today at 2 to dissccuse the paint job that need to be done and i cant find anything to wear!" He threw his hands in the air in defeat.Alex blinked "What time did you say?" He asked

Nexive looked up at him. "2 why?"

Alex's eyes widened "Its 1:30pm right now"

Nexive shot to his feet grabbed his racing jacket and booked down the hall."SHIT!!!" He got to the car secured his jacket over his racing uniform and jerked the cover off the car and jumped in starting it he took off like a bat out of hell. 'Oh please don't think I forgot.' he thought as he raced through the city. He looked over at the clock and saw that it was 1:50pm. "Shit i'm just barely going to make it. Nexive pulled into the warehouse at almost top speed he banked the car perfectly to end up in front of Aries bike.

HE jumped out of the car breathing heavy and sweating he looked at Aries. "I'm here. I am so sorry i'm late i lost track of time. Please don't be mad." He bowed quickly i apology.

Aries took his time today, preparing early so he wont have to rush things through. Choose something comfortable yet stylish, he went for a casual fitted jacket in white, off beige inner shirt, dark faded jeans, with the boots he wore the last time. Reality was: good looking guys needs boost too from time to time.

He was early, he knew that he was. He is always functual and so arriving a little early than the said time was his choice. He looked at his watch and saw he still got over 10 minutes left. He did a final check at his looks, using his side view mirrors-checking if his hair is okay. He wore a tiny thin head bands today, so he would'nt need to use full face mask inside his helmet. Plus, the head bands gave a full view of his face.

He was nervous before and now his nervousness doubled no tripled when 2:00 is already so close.. Fidgetting in place, he suddenly froze as he heard a roaring engine approaching, perfectly drifting - parking in front of Aries's bike.

"I'm here. I am so sorry i'm late i lost track of time. Please don't be mad."

He held is arms out and shake it "No. No please raise your head. I didn't wait for long. And it's okay. Catch your breath first!" His eyes widen when saw Nexive panting and sweaty. Swallowing hard, he look away and "Ah, i guess this placeis not appropriate to...talk and we both need a something to drink..." he took his spare helmet and gave it to him "if you don't mind, let's ride me take you somewhere."

Nexive lifted his head to look at Aries and stop short his breath caught in his throat. Aries was absolutely breath taking with his Bright blue eyes and shoulder length dark hair pulled back with the bands. The white jacket and beige shirt were perfect to go against his skin.

"I'd love to," He said with a small smile. He took the helmet from Aries hands and when their hands brushed he felt a shock through his whole body. 'Whoa What the hell was that' he thought as he placed the helmet on his head ans secured it. 'I probably look like total shit in comparison to this man. Nexive was dressed in his usual black shirt and jacket with black jeans and scuffed combat boots. He sighed softly.

Aries hopped on the bike and extended his hands to help Nexive get in. He didn't know why, but his hands felt a very weird sensation when they touch just now. He tilt his head and wore his helmet and started the engine. "Hold on , okay."

Driving steady at first because he had a backride, but he suddenly burst up giggling because he forgot that his backride was a speed devil himself, shifting up the gears, he turn to full throttle expertly manuevering from streets to in between cars, over taking just about everything they pass by.

Shortly after, they arrived at a cafe far away from the busy streets. Aries took the helmet off Nexive and help him fix his rogue hair, but that didnt laat long, for heblushed madly and withdrew his hands. "T-this is a quiet place. I hope you don't mind." Outside, it looks very plain and humble, but when they reach inside, the place gives this cozy vibe. He sat at a couch and looked at the menu. They place their order and Aries nervousness twiddle his thumb."oh, sorry Nex, im very nervous i know. The truth is, i know nothing of paint jobs. I was just excited to see you. I have studied about it, so please allow me to help." He admitted.

Nexive's heart was still racing as they sat on the couch waiting for thier order. He wasnt sure if it was still racing from the amazing ride with Aries or from him helping to fix hs unruly hair. He sat and listened to this handsome man make his conffession about not knowing anything about paint jobs.

Nexive chuckled at Aries. "So you want me to let ou touch my baby with paint that you know nothing about?" He thought for a moment as the waitress brought out their drinks. He took his hot tea and thanked the waitress as she left. He thought a little more and then looked over Aries .

"Ok you can help me paint her. However, this is my baby we are talking about. You must be extreamly carefull and dilagent. One scratch and it will brak my heart." Nexive said aloud inside his head he was thinking 'Or Master will brake my bones,' Nexive absently reached for his left wrist where the chain mark was still viable under the jacket and long sleeved shirts where the master had hung him for continues intervuls of beatings.

He looked up at Aries again lettng go of his own wrist. "Do you think you can do that?" His Silver eyes bore into Aries searching for his answer in them.

"You're misunderstanding something, I wouldn't touch your car personally. I'll help you during the process. Drake is still supervising that. I figured i should come clean now, cause i know how it is when dealing with something so personal like this." Aries smiled. The nervousness he felt earlier is subsiding gradually. The next moment went by smoothly. Drinking his drink, he ask "So Nexive, what do you do besides street racing? Are you a student?" He smiled warmly at him, hoping he can start even a friendship with this guy. 'Strange, i'm really calm.'

Nexie swallowed a drink of his tea carefully and shoock his head. "No I am not a student. Im a personal assistant to the Darcozey family head." He said this with much convidance that he didnt feel. He was a personal assistant all right but it wasnt for what the duties that he was sure Aries thought that he did.

He gazed at Aries intently. "What about you are you a student or do you only ride?" He smiled kindly. "And where did you get the sweet bike. Where did you learn to drive like that. You are damn good behind that baby. I now see why you werent afraid to drive with me." Nexive chuckled. Then bit his lip as he found himself laughing and not becouse of something menicing either. How strange that he could feel himself relaxing and at eas with Aries like this. It was nice.

"Well i am racer. So i guess you could say that's my proffession."Aries was blushing and scratch his face. "And i am one of the members where Drake races too, i guess Drake told you, or not." He was blushing much more now. To keep his embarassment, he took a sip of his drinks and focus on one spot on the table.

"Ahm excuse, am i right? Are you Aries Lesus, the racer and model? Oh my god!!" One customer aproached their table and squeel. The instant Aries name was spoken, few of the people turned to their table and realization dawned on them. "Oh, i think we're im trouble Nex. We should go." Aries reached out for Nexive's hand.

• 2 months later...

Nexive looked around slowly as pair after pair of eyes fell on Aries and excited whispers broke out. He noticed Aries get nervous as he stood and offered his hand. Normally Nexive would never let anyone but his master touch him but for some reason he found himself taking Aries' hand as he was tugged to his feet and rushed out of the cafe. As they reached the outside he smirked. This was Nexives expertise hiding from unwanted attention.

Nexive tugged Aries hand as they ran down the street he noticed a small alcove to the side it was just dark enough and small enough to hide them both if they pressed themselves together. Nexive jerked Aries into the alcove pressing his own body against the wall he pulled him close and covered his lips with his gloved hand . "Shhhh." He whispered as he waited for the crowd of followers to run past them he gazed at Aries eyes.

Out of the frenzied scene, Aries overlook the fact that he is holding Nexive's hand. Fleeing away was his priority. Who knows what will happen if they got caught by the fans, the haters and the gossipmongers. However, what happens next was beyond him. When Nexive tug him instead, he somehow got conscious of the man. A tinge of pink showed under his eye. He isn't the type to blush like this. But somehow this silver haired man is driving him into some unknown feeling.

The worse possible position was shove at his face. Narrow and dark, with bodies pressed against together. He can't help but feel Nexive's body heat. He nodded once , saying he already understood that he should be quiet. But now he is in another pinch. He grab Nexive's hand to let go of his mouth. Almost instantly, he can smell the man's hair. The man's skin.. it was... stimulating. Aries, closed his eyes and heave a long sigh. "Nex, i'm having a battle at the moment. " he can't really say it outloud. That he wanted to kiss Nex, right this very second.

Nexives breath caught in his throat as he looked down slightly into Aries' eyes. He could feel vibrations through the air around them. Nexive licked his own lips slightly. This man was intoxicating. His scent the power he held under tight control. Aries fascinated Nexive and all he wanted him to do was to kiss him to feel his whole body pressed to Aries as Aries pinned him to the wall.

Nexives bit his lip slightly and swallowed. "What do you mean Aries?" He whispered softly as he watched him in the dark. He wasnt sure what he meant when he said he was having a battle at the moment. He however knew he was fighting the urge to beg Aries to kiss him.

What was it about this bad ass Motorcycle racing model that he had only just met that was driving him absolutely insane with this new desire. He had never felt anything like this not even for his Master and his allotted friends that he was "Allowed to please" or so he was told.

he_Meow

Aries held his breath and look up. Whether Nexive is teasing him intentionally or not, it's working. I need to calm down. he chanted this repeatedly over his head as he exhaled audibly, and held Nex at his shoulders, to slightly push him away. "I think we are safe now. We should get going? But the date might be ruin for now.. ahh!" He realize he blurted out the word 'date' which was his intention in the first place, needless to say the meeting for the car was his excuse.

"I'm sorry. I know.. things just got weird." As of this moment, Aries face was red. Even at the dim of the alley, he was sure it's noticable. Acting all over the place, he was sure he is being lame.

Nexive stood in the alley way stunned. "A date?" He quickly regained his composure. Gazing up at Aries he smiles just a little. "You know if you wanted a date all you had to do was ask Aries. I would have said yes." Nexive covered Aries hand with his own and bit his lip slightly.

He could tell by Aries reaction that he was worried he mucked everything up. Nexive cleared his throat and looked down a little. "Aries would you like to go out on an actual date with me?" He was surprised at his own question. He waited with bated breath for his answer in this dark alley way where they were so close together. He was sure it would be a no. After all who would want a used and abused slave that had nothing of his own or anything to offer to him.

After all Aries was a super start model and racer. Nexive was absolutely nothing. He owned nothing not even his car was his. How would Aries feel about him then after he learned the truth about Nexive and his true nature?

"You know if you wanted a date all you had to do was ask Aries. I would have said yes."

Aries was slightly panicking hearing this . It was out of his carelessness that he blurted out date so right now, he is really lost. "Okay. Let's do it." He decided to just wing it. Not really caring if he mess up or not. This was his only chance. And after this, he might not have any anymore. He grabbed Nexive by the hands.. "Let's make a run for it."he smiled and waited for him to agree. He decided to dash to his bike. "Ready?" Tightly gripping the man's slender hands.

• 2 weeks later...

Nexive blushed beat red as Aries grabbed his hands. He put on one of his dazzling smiles and nodded squeezing the mans hands in his. "Lets go," He interlaced his fingers with Aries' so he wouldn't get left behind and waited for him to lead them out.

• 2 weeks later...

Aries saw Nex blushed and he somehow he feels elated. Tightly holding onto the mans hand, he ran fast dragging him behind. "Nex, please cover your face. We don't wan't them to know who you are. Might ruin your private life." He said out of concern. In no time, they reached Aries bike. Good thing the fans isn't all that familiar with the bike he use for daily transpo, so they did not wait for them there. Aries grabbed onto the helmet and faced Nex, "allow me." He said with a brilliant smile on his face and gently wore the helmet over Nexive's head. He hopped onto the bike and hold Nex by the hand again. "Ready to go?" Giving that hand a gentle squeeze.