Mad love (private: raimeowmeow x Gatichan ) 18

Rhye_Meow

Michael's heart had sunk when he saw that Chris had missed the first can. But then the Boss's son fired a second time and struck the middle can, apparently having really used the things he had mumbled under his breath as a reference. Michael whistled appreciatively and then, when Chris at least managed to graze the third can, Michael's face broke into an easy smile as he turned to give Chris a high-five. "Excellent!! Well, well done, really not bad for a beginner. But how come you know so much about guns? Is it really only because you're interested in the way they work, or is it because you harbor a darker interest in them?" he wondered.

Accepting his gun again, he gestured for Chris to follow him over to inspect the cans closer. As they walked, Michael turned the story he had just heard over in his head. So Chris had already been double-crossed before. Was this the reason why the Boss's son was finding it so difficult to trust him? Because he ecretly feared that Michale would also be up to no good? "You know," Michael muttered, disliking the fact that he was being forced to disclose personal information, but if he wanted to prove to Chris that he was really interested in helping him, then this was the only way. "Your father and I go back a long way. Our paths crossed without either of us knowing it, but since that day, things have never been the same again. I never planned to be a mafioso, but...well, life has a funny way of creeping up on one, doesn't it?"

Picking up the third can and showing it to Michael, he pointed out the clear mark that the bullet had left behind. "Really, really good. When we get back to the mansion, I'll take you into the basement so that you can improve your shooting skills. We have a target range inside the basement. When you're better, we'll get your father to come and watch you- might give him second thoughts about his pans for you," he hoped, jogging towards the can that Chris and shot. Picking it up, a genuine smile passed over his face. Chris had managed to hit it through the center, a clear shot. Excellent. Here was hard proof: Chris had potential.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• Gatichan

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris was in high spirits as Michael gave him a high-five. He look at his hand and smiled a bit. This was his first high-five. "Ah well, you knew our house is filled with them. Back then , i didn't know what did we use guns for. So i had these habit of sketching them at my tickler and playing, seeing how they work and all. That is until i found out what they can do when loaded. Still-that love never really fade." He walked slowly on flst surface, but right now, his wobbling doubled on a rumble filled ground. He wanted to remain where he stands but Michael signalled him to follow-and like an obedient student.. he did.

He was brushing off the dust in his good pants, when Michael started talking about his past. He tilt his head listening to him. He doesn't seem that much scary now unlike last night. 'Wait a second. Did he just said him and father go way back?' He thought. "Yeah. It is funny ."he nodded and chuckled as a reply. 'It's funny in a way that father wants to kill me. And he acted like he welcomed me whole heartedly.' "Michael, i'm sorry but i think i need to sit so i think it's best if we head back. " he didn't wait for a reply and started walking back. He force himself two days in a row to walk a long stair case, before he opened the car door he said, "I was thinking about this bomb thing, do we use such old fashion method like cellphone bombing? You know it can be possible to be trace back to us. How about we try liquid ones. Fairly undetectable and can be hidden in wine bottles. I can show you, if you give me enough materials. And about the laboratory, do you think i could use one room at the lower floor? " he waited for Michael to drive the home. 'My life turned 180º today huh..'

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.