Preternatural attraction (private: raimeowmeow x mitsukixin ) 18+

Rhye_Meow

Cyrus peek at Haru at the corner of his eyes. Sensing he didn't like the place and the food so much. A smile curl up the side of Cyrus lips and he waved the waiters and quartet to leave them be. When they are finally alone, Cyrus cut his hands and drop his blood in Haku's champagne glass. "Oh, Haku dear, drink this." Totally ignoring Haru. He forked a piece of meat and feed Haku, wiping the side of Haku's mouth. He continue the process, geniunely showing affection to Haku and payed no heed to Haru. "You're tired now and must be aching hm? " he stroke at the back of Haku's head and smiled at him. "Tomorrow is off day for classes. We'll do things you like.. tell master what you want." He smirked..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• MisuChan

Haku enjoyed the attention he was getting and blushed thinking about what he would want to "a date.....a date" he said excitedly he looked at the drink were Cyrus dropped his blood in and hold on to it exited somewhat hungry and drank it carefully savoring the taste glancing at his twin who looked really bored. and knew it wasnt a good thing it never was.

Haru didnt care much what Cyrus was doing it bored him only more "im going to the bathroom" he excused himself and walked off. he found a bathroom and saw the water he walked into the bathroom and did his business the walked out whit his hands in his pocket and walked into a girl a cute one at that. the girl was blushing at the sight of him. Haru gently brushed some of he hair out of her face making her blush even more and it exited him knowing he wasnt aloud to fuck others but he was still in the mood and hated sharing.

Cyrus knew Haru was a tough chase, "No worries dear, i have time. An eternity at that." For he is answering Haku's request, but Cyrus mind is in Haru. By know he knew what this is. It's a preternatural attraction of a predator to his prey.

"How about we bathe dear and we sleep. And tell me where you want to go." He held Haku's hands and kiss it. If anything, he loves how innocent Haku is reacting to him. But Haru is different. Haru is unreachable. Cyrus carried Haku with ease and as they headed to the quarters below, they past by Haru. He let Haku walk asking him to go to the bedroom bathroom and wait for him. "Haru dear, sleep on the next room, Haku will sleep with me. Have a goodnight."

Haku blushed and nodded getting up whit Cyrus he was picked up and hold on to him he was by now at total ease whit Cyrus but he was worried for his twin knowing he might cause himself or both of them trouble knowing him. he was sat down on his feet and was send to there room after they passed Haru who was standing whit a blushing girl. Haku walked to the Bedroom Cyrus told him to go and striped walking to the bathroom turning on the water waiting for Cyrus to join him

Haru looked at Cyrus and nodded "i will....enjoy your self tonight" he said bored and concentrated back on the girl who suited his taste wen Cyrus had left he kissed the girl and took her to his room having his full way whit her she was making quite some noise. once Haru was fully satisfied and she was asleep on the bed exhausted Haru went to his bathroom and cleaned himself before he crawled in to the bed

Cyrus was enjoying his wine while he and Haku bathe together. Haku's back was pressed against his chest while they listen to a western jazz song. Cyrus knew that Haru was with a lady that night and he broke one rule for being his host/pet. Never touched another person. Feeling rather piss at him. Cyrus stood up and abruptly ending their relaxing bath time and just pick up Haku, still pretty much wet from the bath, he slams Haku in the bed and crawls in. "Haku dear, i wnat you to scream and call my name, until you can't even talk anymore." Cyrus yank both Haku's legs and started sucking Haku's toes. One by one, he played with them with such skillfull tongue.nibbling and sucking. He licked the sole of Haku's feet, not caring what kind of reaction Haku is doing. Slowly, he place both legs wrap around his neck and pulled Haku closer to his mouth. Slowly he licked Haku's hole and wriggle his tongue inside. Haku's back is so arched agaisnt the bed.

Haku was surprised by Cyrus his actions and couldnt help but moan from his touches. Haku closed his eyes and moaned Cyrus his name. Before Cyrus even reached his private parts it was already aroused Haku arched his back from feeling so good his moans are getting louder and his breathing heavier grabbing the sheets

Haru had fallen asleep after his exercise

Cyrus pull back and leans in to kiss Haku, very gently like a lover would. He started spreading his legs, knowing that not long after, Haku take him in so he didn't need to take much time and he just plunged right in. Holding Haku's waist and at the back of his neck. Still kissing, battling tongue inside, he started thrusting with slow steady pace, letting Haku get used to him. "Ahh,, Haku your tight,,ngg," he groaned as he increased the tempo moving between Haku's legs, hair dangling all over Haku's body.

Haku wrapped his arms around Cyrus his neck moaning in the kiss. Haku bit Cyrus his lip softly as Cyrus entered him making him moan getting more and more used to Cyrus inside of him until he started to move again going harder and harder making Haku moan more and more his name louder and louder no longer ashamed of his own voice during these things feeling like he was needed by someone other then Haru. felling Cyrus move inside of him felt so good he couldnt stand it throwing his head back arching his back into Cyrus

He licked Haku behind his ears and neck and nibbles on the ear lobe. Pounding on Haku making the bed creak as the lavish yacht cruise the water the dead of the night. He planted kisses on Haku's face and grab one of is legs, pushing it upward to tilt Haku's whole body upward while Cyrus increased the tempo again. The creking sound is heard all over the yacht as the staff on board blush at the sound of what appears to be great sex.

"Haku dear, cum as many times as you want tonight. I will not let you sleep."Cyrus bit his lips drawing blood and make Haku drink it so he will have the energy to keep up. Cyrus started jerking Haku off.

Haku bit his lip as Cyrus played whit his earlobe gently but that didnt stop him from moaning loudly from the hot sex that was giving him immense pleasure Haku blushed madly and it didnt take him long to shoot his load onto his chest moaning Cyrus his name loudly and drank the blood Cyrus was giving him he a hand job to he was soon close to his next climax holding onto whatever was whit in his grasp never felt this good ever he kept moaning and moaning

It was already morning when they have finish all the rigorous activities they have done. Cumming in and out of Haku so much that it looks like he outdid everything he had done when it comes to sex. Cyrus cleaned Haku's body and let him drink his blood again. He licked Haku's hole so it'll heal and it wont be so swollen. "Come dear, let us have breakfast." Cyrus walk back to where they had dinner, carrying the still pink and blushing Haku with him. He sat down at the chair and place Haku at his lap. "Good morning to you Haru." He said while he started feeding Haku breakfast.

Haku was exhausted before he got to drink more of the blood and slowly got back to normal and was dragged out of the room for breakfast blushing still knowing others had heard them he sat on Cyrus his lap feeling loved trying to remind himself it wouldnt last for ever. he saw Haru come and join them Haru looked better then yesterday less bored.

Haru woke up next to the girl and got dressed fixing his appearance and left the sleeping girl behind since he was hungry he saw his twin on Cyrus his lap and could smell Cyrus had his fun whit his twin smirking slightly and sitting down "good morning. Cyrus" he got over the point of really wanting to do what Cyrus wanted he looked like he belonged there the whole aura around him matched that of Cyrus and ate his breakfast

Cyrus was serious in punishing Haru for what he has done, so he already ask his body guard to dispose of the source of his irritation. "Haru dear, the girl you slept last night was dispose off.." he pause to feed Haku forkful of fish and lemon slice and wipes Haku's mouth. "Now i know you dont care about what will happen to the people i kill because you break my rules.. but poor Haku. How will he handle all these? I dont like to share, " Cyrus eminates a dangerous aura, while he feed Haku another forkfull. "Eat Haku dear, we're gonna go where you want after." Smiling dangerously.

Haku flinched slightly at the words Cyrus spoke but kept eating glancing at Haru knowing he really didnt care much it always scared him to see that side of him Haku looked at Cyrus "um t....the...two...of us" he blushed thinking of it

Haru smirked "i know" he said simply and smirked "well if you really hate to share you shouldnt make me wait because i dislike to share to" he sat there relaxed not impressed whit Cyrus his aura much yet. Haru noticed some beautiful woman staring at them he could smell a good smell coming from one of them and looked at Cyrus "ne i wonder ho many of my concurs you can kill almost challenging him

Cyrus sigh, very tired of Haru's bratty attitude. He likes him, but this isn't working well. "Alright, since i do not care about disobedient dog, you are now free to do what it is that you want. But you are to move out, stay with your grandma. Haku's pay will double." He tips Haku's chin and kiss him lightly. "If you'll excuse us, you cannot eat here as well, this is privilege for my beautiful Haku." Cyrus is giving Haru his last warning to try to be obedient to him. Just even try is fine, it'll be fun for him.

Haku let himself be kissed not sure if he would survive whit out Haru almost looking at him pleading to stop annoying Cyrus as he wanted Haru to stay and he knew the only one who could force Haru to do something he didnt want to do and could see in Haru's eyes he would do what Haku wanted him to do.

Haru listened to what Cyrus was saying and didnt mind it much until he saw Haku's pleading eyes and signed bowing slightly "i sorry for my behavior please forgive me for it" he obviously did it against his will he glanced at Cyrus "ill stop disobeying you please let me stay by your side" he waited for Cyrus his answer

"Hmm fair enough love." Cyrus knew it will take time to get Haru close and submissive to him so he used Haku to get the job done. He continued kissing Haku at his beck and feed him the fruits. "Haru dear, i dont suppose you want to feed too?" He patted his other lap waiting for Haru if he will come or not. This time he will not order. "Haku, should we date just the two of us? Or Haru too? Iwanted to spend time with my cute Haku. Whatever you wanna do." Cyrus smelled Haku's neck and gave it a little lick. Peeking on Haru. 'Come to me my dear, let me devour all of you.' Cyrus thought, looking at Haru.

Haku blushed deeply and thought about it as he was being feed glancing at Haru to join them on Cyrus his lap. "i would like it if it was the two of us but what would happen if we leave Haru alone he might get bored and do something again." he said in a teasing tone "i think it should be a date of 3"

Haru moved from his eat onto Cyrus his lap as he saw Haku's look and signed under his breath "my my doesnt my brother know me well" Haru chuckled "be prepared Haku loved theme parks" Haku blushed right away "but he hates those rides" seeing his brother blush more

Cyrus fork fruits and feed Haru too, and wipe the side of his mouth. "I dont care where, so long as you both are enjoying." He said and kiss them both. Haku first, very light but he finish his kiss with a lick. While he kissed Haru deep, releasing blood at his tongue, allowing Haru taste how intoxicating pure bloods are. Then he stop and wipe Haru's mouth. "Okay, both of you get ready. Shower and we shall dock , going to the theme park." He playfully slap the both of them at the thigh and let them leave him alone for awhile.

Haku blushed and got off his lap after he was asked to and walked to his room to take a shower and get dressed. Haku took his time whit the shower then got dressed sitting on the sofa. he heard the door open and heard a chuckle seeing his twin come in "the shower is all yours" he smiled "Ne.....you better make your move fast or he might loose all interest he had in you and i dont want to be alone whit him always" his body shuttered from slight fear

Haru felt the blood flow into his mouth whit the deep kiss and moaned slightly holding on to his shirt to let it last for a little longer and was asked to leave and got up he wandered around a little longer knowing Haku would shower first he came into the room and saw his twin on the sofa and chuckled. Haru looked at his twin raising his eyebrow "hmm your right he might...but im just to bored" he walked to his twin and kissed his forehead "you know ill never leave you alone" he signed softly and went to the shower he took a quick one and got dressed cuddling his his twin who fell asleep in his arms

"Oh goodness, he fell asleep." Cyrus leaned on the door and saw the sleeping Haku in Haru's lap. He puts hus finger at his lips saying Haru to keep quiet, and he sat beside Haru, stroking Haku's hair. He sling his arms aroung Haru's shoulder and pull him closer, sniffing his neck and behind his ears. "Don't be noisy or he'll wake up." He whispered as he slowly graze his nails on Haru's nape. "How about we fuck while Haku is asleep. I don't like idle moments." He saidas he nibbles on Haru's earlobes.

Haku was snoring softly clinging to Haru

Haru opened his eyes as he heard someone come in. and saw Cyrus appear. watching him come closer and felt Cyrus his nails over his neck and raised an eyebrow whispering back "hes clinging to me he never lest go. how do you propose we do that" he smirked slightly curious at how Cyrus will fix that since Haru couldnt move much whit out waking his twin up

Cyrus plants kisses on Haru's ears slightly licking it, he slid his hands at Haru's collar down to the base of his throat. He pop open one button of Haru and leans in to graze his fangs off of Haru's neck. "Have you heard of climaxing via foreplay?" He ask as he pressed at Haru's pleasure points at his back, arms and neck. He kiss Haru's lips, deepening the kiss. Slightly sucking Haru's tongue.

Haru looked amused and what was happening "hmm i have but never experienced it before" he whispered softly he moaned slightly in the hot kiss and let Cyrus do what ever he waned Haru moaned more as Haku shifted himself on his member while he was being kissed and touched by Cyrus anticipating of what more was to come.

Cyrus slowly opened a few more buttons off Haru and place a finger at his lips saying he should stay quiet. Cyrus took a few hair strands off Haru's head and made it like needles with his touch or powers if you will. He whispered "This is called nipple needle play, it will not hurt,, but you will be so sensitive." He pinched Haru's nipple and inserted two needles at the side making an 'x' under Haru's skin. This play was tested and enjoyed by SnM couples, that he knew Haru would enjoy. This induce the nipples to swell and be 7x sensitive to touch. He slowly licked the areola of the nipples and smirk.