Sweet Savior (Pigeon/America's Prodigy

America's Prodigy

"hm? oh, I don't know... I just really like literature and it's really hard to make a living as an author... unless you get really famous..." Louis sighed as he drove

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• America's Prodigy

• Kotorichan

Ryan looked up.

"Oh, um, the next left," he lied. "Um, did you like to write? Maybe thought about being an author?" Ryan was genuinely curious.

Louis turned the car and shrugged "I've tried... but nothing I've written has really gotten popular" he sighed softly "I guess that's how life goes..."

"Really?" Ryan inquired with great interest. "What kind of things do you write? I love to read, so maybe I could look at it?" He smiled at the other. It was as if he hadn't been bullied only yesterday.

"Oh, um, another left, two turns from here."

• 2 weeks later...

Louis sighed softly and followed Ryan's directions. "I don't know if you'd be very interested... I tend to write sort of surrealist romances... Probably kinda strange for a guy to write" he laughed nervously.

Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"Next... Right," he said. He shook his head at the other with a smile.

"Not really," he said reassuringly. "I'd love to try reading one. I've never been much of a romancer, maybe it'll give me some pointers." He laughed lightly at his own joke. "Besides, it's gotta be good, if you wrote it."

Louis once again followed Ryan's directions. He hesitated for a moment before speaking. "well... If you really want to read one I guess I wouldn't mind... It probably won't be what you're expecting though." he said uncertainly.