Love vow (Ryouta Basket and Ayakashiu)

Ayakashiu

Then it was right , Yu thought , he was going to cry ! He hold himself and bowed while shacking"I'm so sorry for distruping you, Just say hello to Ru.I apologies again, then I shall go!"He walked away without looking back , he looked calm and relax from behind but he was crying in silence ,He was right afterall , It was easy for him to forget, Having party and sleep with another boy .He couldn't even understand him , he teased him and because of that he went all the way to his house and was dumped by his friend and going back without knowing where he is going ! It started raining and Yu opened his eyes , found himself in front of Misa's house , he walked to the door and rang the door bell three times until Misa opened the door"What the hell? Who is it coming this lat....Heh! Yu chan? Why are you here? Are are all wet! Come in!"The girl pulled him inside and sat him on the sofa, she brought a towel and dried the boy's hair then she put her hands on his cheek"What's wrong ? Are you okay?"He looked at her and started crying holding her tight.He cried and felt asleep , Misa didn't know what to do, she lay him on the sofa and put a blanket on him then she went to bed but couldn't sleep .He was worried what had happened? Hoped that morning would come soom so she could ask him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• Ryouta

• x-YaoiWolf-x

Ru woke up in the morning with the most terrible headache. He groaned as he tried to pull himself up, considering to just go back to bed. He somehow managed to get himself to the bathroom, taking a quick shower to clear his mind. He had big black holes in his memory, not really sure how he even got home. He stalked to his kitchen, only wearing pants, wanting a glass of water. "Oh good morning. So someone decided it was finally time to get up? Good thing it's the weekend, or you would be skipping school right now." In the kitchen stood Daichi and Ru looked confused at him. "Did you get me home? Thanks.." he mumbled, grateful but not able to show it right now. He plomped himself on the chair. "So what happened yesterday?" While his friend explained everything to him, including the phone call and the night's visit, Ru just groaned and buried his head in his hands. He wasn't capable of solving anything right now.

Yu woke up and found himself on a sofa"This isn't my house..."He noticed that he was at Misa's house, He managed to sit on the sofa as he looked around , he sigh and saw his phone on the table .When he turned it on he saw many miss calls, it was all from Souma .Well, He supposed to give him the answer and it was already 10:00.He decided to talk to him after eating something so frist he looked for her friend , He found the girl the the balcony looking at the view, she noticed him and walked to him"Yu chan! You are awake!"She put her hand on his cheek"Are you okay? What hapoened last night?"He looked away and started crying again in silence, the girl was worried .She held him tight.Yu explained everything since the day he came over until the night before since she knew that he was in love with Ru for a long time.The girl wanted to cry too.she put away his tears"Yu...I don't want to heart you but please forget about him since he is always hurting younlike this , I can't believe you cofess and he didn't care, are you okay now ?since you said you went to hospital!"He moved his head to answer yes"your right! Somebofpdy asked me to go out! I will try forgetting him if I date somebody and I may love in love again..."She got happy and pulled her to the kitchen, they ate breakfast and he called Souma , told him that they should meet then he said goodbye to Misa and walked to the center park to meet him.

Daichi went home, after he made Ru breakfast. But he was feeling nauseous from last night and his head hurt like a bitch, so he didn't eat much. After taking the last pain killer he had and feeling at least like half a human, he headed out to the drug store, to buy more. He will need them for the remaining of the day. He felt like he was walking ages, the sun light making flashes of pain go through his head, although the drug store wasn't that far. After he was done, he wanted to head back and sleep some more, but he spoted a familiar figure. His friend was walking towards the park. Ru sighted; knowing he had to apologize for what happened, he started to walk towards Yu.

He entered the gate of the park and walked to the tree that they were supposed to meet, When he got there, he saw Souma there, Leaned to the tree and he was looking at his phone's screen with a serious expression on the face, He looked down and walked to him, he bowed "Sorry I was late! Although I called you here!"He smiled as he saw him"It's alright! How are you? Your voice was shacking this morning and you didn't answered my calls, I thought something was wrong , Are you okay? You look pale!"He didn't wanted to talk about it , so he smiled"No, nothing happened! I just have a little fever, nothing more!"He sigh"Well, that's great!"He stared at the boy and walked closer"Did you...think about it, , what's your answer?"He looked down and wanted to tell him that his answrr is yes but suddenly he saw Ru in his mind and couldn't say it.He was in silence and shacking , trying hard to not cry and control himself.Souma saw him shack and held his cheeks and looked at his eyes"Doshitano?"He couldn't help it, the drops of water fell from his eyes slowly.

Ru saw his friend approach another guy. "It must be that Souma guy" he murmured to himself and quickened his pace. When he came close, he noticed Yu crying and that guy touching him. He rushed to them, pushing the other guy away, standing in front of his friend. "Don't touch him! Who do you think you are, that you dare making him cry?!" Ru was shouting now, furious. He turned to face Yu, checking if he was alright. With a more calm and gentle voice, he asked him, "Are you alright? Did he do anything to you?"

Yu put his hands on his chest as he saw somebody made them apart.It was Ru.What was he doing there anyway?He was shocked and kept looking at his eyes without any answers.He couldn't stop crying that Souma was shocked and walked closer"What are you doing here?Yu weren't we supposed to see eachother alone?"Yu was still in shock, he looked down without a word.Souma pushed Ru away and stood next to Yu, Put his hand on his shoulder".Why do you care anyway?After a long time acting like you are worried about him.Well,you don't need to be woreied!Just leave!"Yu was speachless because all he said was right and also what happened the day before...He decided to be silence.

Yu was still crying, not saying anything, so Ru deduced this guy hurt him somehow. When he pushed him away and touched his friend again, Ru lost it. He pulled him away from Yu, hitting him. "Just stay away from Yu! Or you'll have to deal with me!" He gave the boy on the floor a disgusted look, then turned back to Yu. He grabbed his friend's hand, starting to pull him away from the park, towards his home. He wanted to know what happened, why Yu was crying, but he decided it's best if he waits till they get home.

When Ru hitted his friend, Yu suprised as he wanted to go to Souma, Ru pulled him away.He didn't wanted to go with him, he didn't wanted to get this close to him anymore so he pulled his hand and pushed Ru away"What do you want? Why did you do that to Souma?"He put away his tears and glared at his eyes as he fast turned away"Leave me alone! It isn't your business if he get close to me or not.It is my decision."He was shaking, fisted his hands"Like...I didn't interrupted last night."He said in a low voice and walked out of the park as he pulled out his phone and texted Souma to not to be worried about him then he turned it off and passed by the street.

• 2 weeks later...

Ru was stopped by the sudden hostility of his friend, but he didn't plan to just leave him alone. So he followed behind him, waiting until Yu finished with his phone, then he started to speak. "Let's make few things clear. There was nothing to interrupt yesterday and it is my business if someone gets close to you, especially in..that way! Or do you just plan to whore around with everyone, who shows interest in you?!" Ru knew that he was doing his friend injustice with these words, but he was hurt and he didn't care right now. He just wanted Yu to be his. He realized that he couldn't stand seeing him with someone else. He stopped, holding Yu's hand firmly, wanting to stop him too. "I just..I don't want anyone else but me touching you" he said with a teary voice. "Why can't you just be mine?"

Yu was followed again, he couldn't take it so why the other just won't leave him alone!He didn't want to hear whatever it was but when he heard his words his tears fell slowly. So that meant that boy from the night before...they didn't ...sleep together! He was hurt but kinda happy that he didn't forget him that easily. He couldn't understand his words, Ru was strange he wasn't like before! What does meant that he by he won't let no body else but himself touch him? That was surely a brave thing to say after all that! But why? "Mine"? What does that me? It couldn't be possible...But ! The boy was shaking from the idea came to his mind, he held his chest tight as he looked back at the other. "Does that mean...you are...?"He was scared that he thought he was dreaming. He tried to free himself. "That's not true but the day before yesterday you...you avoided it...no..."He couldn't just believe.

Ru still didn't want to release Yu's hand. His friend was talking in unfinished sentences and Ru was confused. "I avoided what?" He looked at his friend with a questioning look, not understanding what he wants to say. He sighted, hating that this situation had to be so complicated. "Yu, can we please just go back to my place? Why do we have to fight? I just wish everything would be as before.." So much happened in such a short time and Ru didn't like that. He had enough of crying and shouting at each other and complications. He was easygoing and he didn't like when things got like this. It made his head hurt even more than before.

He wanted to shout and yell at him that the day they had sex, he confessed but Ru didn't care a bit about it and continued without listening to him but Ru was right! People were looking at them. They both attracted their attention by their fight! He calmed down and quit struggling because he knew it was useless. He looked away as he nodded slowly to agree. He waited for the other to pull him to his house. He didn't knew what he was doing. If he went there, he didn't knew what was going to happen but still he wanted hear what he wanted to say, it was nice, his words. When he said can't you be mine? It all stabbed his heart as he squeezed his hand that was helding his for a while. He wanted to hold Ru again. Once more.

Ru was happy that his friend finally stopped running away from him. They were walking towards his place now, still holding hands, but Ru didn't notice that. He was lost deep in thought. He finally realized, how possessive he was of Yu and that shocked him a little. He did like him a lot, but this was something more. He didn't like this, since it will only complicate things further; and that was the last thing he wanted right now.. The silence was getting uncomfortable for him, so he started talking. "Oh, I'm really sorry for yesterday..for the phone call and everything..I was kind of drunk so.." He wasn't really good at apologizing, so he shut up again.

He didin`t answer. He didn`t wanted to talk to him for while but he was all thinking about him. He wanted to hug him from behind, tell him how much he love him again, it could make him feel a little better but he couldn`t speak, he was so innocent and quiet all the time. They were almost at his house, the other was pulling him there, his hand was cold! No! It actually wasn`t! He was the one who had a fever, he started to feel a little sleepy! His cheeks turned pink as he coughed two times, the other`s word made no sense. He was drunk and the boy from the night before. That could mean something, also that male talked like he was annoyed with him, disturbing their sex or something. He had enough already, he wanted to run away but he also wanted to hear him so he didn`t do anything and let his body to be pulled away

Yu wasn't answering him, so he figured he was still angry at him. His head was killing him and Ru cursed himself again, for being so stupid and drinking so much yesterday. They finally arrived at his house and Ru let them both in. He didn't know what to do then or what to say. He just looked at his friend, waiting for something, but he didn't know what that something was. What did he even want to tell him? He already apologised. And Yu already knows, he's always there for him, if he needs him. Ru didn't know what else to say, to return things back as they were. What more did Yu want from him?

When they arrived, it was completely silent! Both of them had of course nothing to discuss! It had been discussed already then why did the other brought Yu there, he was annoyed and he fist his hands! He leaded his head to the other,shaking , he started punching the other`s chest weakly as he sobbed again! He wanted to be loved so why he didn`t received any? He cough two times and sat on his knees as he starred at the floor, he wasn`t feeling well but drugs couldn`t cure him! All he wanted was warmth and gentle words! His tears still falling he wasn`t noisy an longer, he managed to calm down it hurt, his heart beating weren`t normal, panting lightly, He wanted waiting for an action!

• 4 weeks later...