Bloodly War ((Ryouta Basket x mitsukixlin))

Ryouta

i still felt sick and tried to get comfortable i couldnt sleep at all after alill i crawled up against you closing my eyes slowy feeling alill bit better i nuzzled the side of your chest yawning and closing my eyes holding on to you

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• MisuChan

I sneered slowly after u fell asleep, I deeply look at u and smiled,, cute human and a delicious one!, kinda like u!,, I almost look at u all the midnight since I couldn't sleep because I was a vampire, I petted ur hair, sqeezed ur cheeks and kissed ur ips all this time

i fell something on my lips and woke up alill when i opened my eyes i saw your face so close to mine i blushed and closed my eyes again not really wanting to fight back and tried to pretend i was still asleep

I stand up and sneered,, u sure are cute I was looking at u all the midnight,, I take off all my clothes and dress sth less more formal up,, come we need to go to the ceremony, if u feel better, eat sth that makes u not collapse there!,, I came to u so fast come on there is no time for waisting I unziped ur pants and take them off,, take ur clothes off already!, u need to wear new ones!,,

i slapped your hands off my pants "i can do that myself" i said alill cranky and take my clothes off "shees.." i mumble under my breath "were are the new clothes?" i ask looking around still abit sleepy

I gave them to u ,,if u look probebly u will surly see them,,i sneered maybe u are are blind then i laughed slowly,i stped and got a serious face,,when we go out dont get far from me .it isnt safe or they will bite u everywhere in ur body,, i got ready and went to the door,,hurry up already,,

i put on the clothes and walk after you sticking close to you i didnt want to hold on to you so i just stayed close i felt almost like a piece of meat walking trough the halls i grabbed my clothes and tried to keep up whit you we finally arrive at our destination and i wait for what happens next

I tried to reminded u,,stay close,, then i went to a group of peaple with dark long clothes when i got there,i bowed,,Father, Mother,Uncle,good morning,,

,,Look if it isn`t my son,Hisashi!,,my father said that,i got my mother`s hand and softly kissed it,,mother.are u ok?,,

she smiled at me,,darling,im fine,,i look at my uncle ,,good morning,uncle,,he glared at me,,did u go to the training class yesterday?,,

,,oh,great .he knows,,i knew i will be in trouble after the ceremony.my mother looked at the behind of me ,,and he is supposed to be ur blood sorce?,,i smiled ,,yes,come closer,,

i was looking around the place as my body moved on its own at your words then looked and signed in my head and just bowed politely not speaking not sure what i was supposed to do since i didnt want to get eaten at least not violently i stayed somewhat behind you i didnt look at you uncle at all it felt like he would rip me apart if i would

i saw ur behavior know exactly how u feel,, i slowly called ur name,,oi,Hikaru,don`t worry im here,,my uncle didnt want to waste any time,,so,will u show us the perform,then ishall off im so busy with planing about how we attack the humans,,my mother looked at me,,dear,will u show us?,,i look at u and held u with my arms,whistpered in ur ear,,are u ready?,,

i just nodded wanted to get it over whit we went to the ceremony after i quickly wanted to leave as i felt somewhat weak and didnt want to stay near the other vampires for a second longer "can we go now" i whisper softly tugging on your shirt almost pleading you to leave

I saw u beging me,,ok,,then i turned to my family and bowed,,please excuse me,, i wanted to leave that my uncle called me ``Hisashi,wait .i should talk to u,,i turned back and looked at my uncle`s eyes,,please let me show him the way then i will come``he glared ``some one else can show him.i have some important things to tell u``my mother agreed by moving her head and turned at one of the vampire fighters,,Gyon ,please come here,,a tall vampire came near the queen and bowed on knees ,,what can i do for the lady of the vampires,,she smiled,,i want u to company Hisashi`s new sorce to his room.`he looked at u with his scary red eyes,,um?hisashi-san`s new sorce looks delicious`then he sneered`i won`t give him to some body like him.i won`t risk`i said inside then i defend u `sorry,but i will show him the way myself`every body glared then i turned to my uncle`then i will come to u,uncle`i made a serious face

i felt the tension and held onto your sleeve still feeling week from having my blood taken in the ceremony. i saw the other guys eyes and got slightly scared but felt relieved you defended me we finally got away and made our way to your room. halfway there my legs started to give in i hold on to you tightly not wanting to fall "um. Hisashi" i said softly barely able to stand "i..i cant walk anymore"

I looked at ur legs, they were trembling. U suddenly sat on ur knees .I sigh,, come on,, I lift u up like princess and walk to the room .,, hey, u have a single room for urself but I won't get u there since u don't feel well,, I opened the door put u in bed then I beat my wrist and got it closer to u .,, come on, u will get some energy, , but u didn't answer, I lay u down and drank the blood myself , hold it in my mouth then I softly kissed u,opened my mouth so that u could drink it

i grab hold of you shirt as you pick me up and you carry me burring my head in your chest. try to roll away from you once i was on the bed still heaving a slight fever. once you kiss me to give me the blood i put my hands on your chest trying to push you off trying to let you know i just needed rest and nothing else. i manege to get my face turned away from you "im just tired..and still have a slight fever. please just let me rest" i said softly turning away from you

I actually hated what u said,but couldn't help it so I got out of the bed, and walked through the door,, im going out so rest peacefully,,I closed the door so strong that it made a bad noice, I ran so fast to my uncle's office, I knocked and went inside, bowed,, what do u want to talk about, uncle?,, he was glaring at me,, why didn't u came to the training class the day before yesterday? ,, I looked dawn, , I...,, ,,u went outside the mention again,, I bowed again ,, im sorry,,he went to the window and looked outside,, by the way...did u chose that human from our prisoners? !,, I got serious when he talked about u,, no, I found him myself,, he looked back,, u defended him, why?,, I shocked,, why really, why I did that?,, I said to myself, then I sneered ,, of coure because that gyon may have beaten him if I didn, t , and that way he might die, I don't want that.he is so delicious, , he came to me,, I know u always do what is right but...don't get use to him or he might be trouble, , I didn't wanted to listen to him but I couldn't say no,, ok,, then I bowed,, please excuse me,, I exit the room and went to my room, u were still in bed

i was asleep in the bed and my fever was going down as i slept. i started to dream of the first time i was in the war and my body shock as tears came down my face as i remembered in the dream everything that had happened my grandparents captured and tortured cause they didnt like there blood and my parents ripped to pieces after they were being sucked dry. un till now i always knew how to escape vampires when i was that young mostly out of luck i screamed softly in my nightmare

I sat on the bed and peted ur hair, u seemed to be fine at frist, but little by little u start moving on the bed, and ur face showed that u are suffering from something,u started sweating, I got worried and wanted to wake u up but u suddenly screamed, I moved u and tried to call ur name,, oi, haikru, wake up!,, then I held u tightly.its alright, im here , hikaru,, I started petting ur hair,, I won't let anyone hurt u,,

when my name was being called i slowly started to wake up from the nightmare and cuddled my head in your hand slowly drifting back to sleep. sleeping soundly till the next morning i wake up and my first instinct was to see where i was as i remembered the nightmare of last night tears down my face as i knew it really had happened. i wiped the tears of my face and sniffled alill

I saw u relaxed then I sigh and lay next to u to make sure that u won't see nightmares again.I felt for ur face when u sleep, I couldn't help it, u were so cute that I couldn't control myself, I came on top of u and deeply kissed u while I wanted take off ur shirt by that I moved it uper to ur neck, u were deeply asleep, so u didn't awake, I started kissing u with tongue but I slowly got back and looked at u, ur beautiful face, I just wanted u all to myself, I sigh .I know what I was doing was wrong so I got out of bed and leaved the room, spending all the damn night in the vampire's bar, drinking and drinking until I couldn't stand stright when walked to my room .it was almost morning .I opened the door and saw u crying, although I couldn't think probably, I got worried,, what happened? ,, I suddenly lost my control and put my hand on the wall to not fall, cough two times

i heard you come in and cough. and looked at you remembering i was your food supply now. i signed and looked at you noticing you were acting weird. i got out of bed and walked over to you "um are you alright?" i asked peering at your face i supported you and brought you to the bed and smelled a weird smell on you "maybe you should shower...before you rest" i said softly and stripped your shirt off of you you looked abit out of it so i undid your pants for you paying full attention to getting your pants off

I saw u taking off my clothes, I got aroused and and got ur shoulders and pushed u to the wall and put my hands on the wall, between u .I deeply looked at u, I put away ur tears ,, why are u crying?,, I was totally drunk, didn't understand what I was doing?,, hikaru, tell me,, then I slowly got my hands down to ur belly and put my hands under ur shirt

i stumbled as you pushed me against the wall and blushed "y..you saw that?" i asked as i never wanted you to see i had cried "i..i just had a nightmare..you..should that a shower" i grabbed your hand that was under my shirt and looked down and noticed your arousal and blushed abit more "um Hi...Hisashi" i stumbled over the words then looked you in the eyes "you should get a shower" i said alill more determent pushing you off me and pulled your pants down leading you to the bathroom

We went inside ,u put me on the bathtub with a hot water then I pulled u inside , u fell on the tub and all ur clothes got wet, I sat u down on my legs and touched ur body , slowly put my hands under ur shirt again and took it off, throw it out of the tub, tried to look at ur body more I started kissing ur lips slowly, u were the taller one since u were on my legs, so I tried to got my face upper to urs, I slowly came down by kissing ur neck and nipples then I start putting marks on ur body , I was getting aroused sec by sec and my member moved more when u sat on it, I put my hands on ur pants and tried to upziped it ,, lets take bath together, hika,,

i made a splash as i landed in the tub and looked at you surprised "Hi..Hisashi" i didnt fight you and kissed you back moaning slightly in the kiss i tilted my head back as you started to down my neck. i put my hands on your shoulders biting my lip as i felt myself getting aroused. i let you struggle whit my pants and chuckled abit then helped you take it off loosing my own self control i hold onto you so i wouldnt fall over "Hisashi" i said softly and my voice trembled abit i stared to nibble on the top of your ear sliding my hand in your hair