Bloodly War ((Ryouta Basket x mitsukixlin))

Ryouta

I smiles,, Yuras Hisashi,, I deeply look at u, ur bright eyes . couldn't just control myself I slowly came closer and beat ur neck so soft and start drinking ur blood,, I lost my control and push u on the bed to lay u down then I came on top of u and continue feeding myself ,,, u are delicious, Hikaru, u are mine ur body body every thing, mine......,,

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• MisuChan

i was still slightly week but tryed to push you off whit a groan "i..i d dont" i use all my might to push you off of me "stop biting me"

I sneered ., why?,, I put u on my leg and try to get u stright,, does it hurt or u need some of my blood to recover?,,

i sneered " of course it hurts and why would i want a filthy vampire to bite me" i growled and tryed to get away from you "why cant you understand i really rather die then have you bite me" i had a pissed off look on my face "and i dont like being owned"

I got angry,, but u are now,, I sneered,, want me to do some thing more terrible that u beg me, wish to bite u?,, I said while riping ur dress then I bite my self and forcly feeded u with my blood ,, feel better?,, I whispered those words in ur ear and I startedlicking ur ear,, I will take it a little easy this time,, I touched the zip of ur pants

my body shuttered slightly wile i closed my eyes and nod my head yes. i feel you unzip my pants and grab your hand "w..what are you doing" i ask whit a slight blush not sure why you would want to take my clothes of any further

I sneered ,,don't u really know?,, I laughed slowly then I start petting ur head, then I stoped and put my hands on ur cheeks ,, , don't worry, I will teach u how to,, then I softly kiss u while geting my hands under ur shirt then I pressed ur nipples,, he!,u sure are sensitive ,,I sneered and look at u,, want me to be hard?,,

i closed my eyes as you kissed me and blushed when you touched my nipples. i looked at you and realized what that would mean and shock my head no whit wide eyes. i put my hands on your chest as a sort defense knowing it wouldnt do much "shouldnt you be looking for a girl for this kind of shit" i sneered back

,, Yeah but...,, I unziped ur pants,, It wouldn't hurt if I do it once with a boy, would it?,, I sneered and I got ur pants down until ur knees and then I touch ur cock slowly while taking off ur skivvy,, its a really small thing, u should exercise it more,, then I played with it with my hand and tried it squeeze it,, feels good?,, I kissed ur lips then got my face closer to ur cock , ,no need to get urslf tired I will exercise it 4 u,, then I put it in my mouth and start licking it

i was shocked "what why would you want to do it whit a guy for" my body jolted when you touched my member. i looked a bit pissed when you said i was small not reacting to your kiss i blushed as you lick my member biting my lip as i felt i got alill aroused i put one hand on your head "you shouldnt..."

I look at u and sneered,, why?,, I said while taking off my shirt,, u are surly enjoying it aren't u?,,then I laughed and spread ur legs with my hands and put my head between it ,,u will enjoy more ,,I start licking around ur ass that I slowly put my tongue inside ur ass and play with it, I got back and a white thing was on my lips then I got it with my finger and then taste it,,looks like u came so badly and...its delicious!,u are mine and thats good because u are delicious,, I came closer to ur lips and softly kiss them then I put one of my fingers inside u while kissing u with my tongue.moving it inside so fast

i blushed and looked at you shirtless not being able to object anymore i was attracted to you even if i didnt like it at all. i grabbed the sheets and bit my lips to stop myself from moaning as your tongue enters me i cum when you put your mouth over my shaft again moaning your name softly. i blushed deeply as you say how i taste and kiss you back wraping my arms around your neck loosing all self control moaning in the kiss as you play whit my ass

When I hear u deeply called my name, say,, hisashiii!,, I lost my control and I put more fingers inside, I decided to take u with all I have,but when I saw u kissed me back and put ur arms around me , I woke up from dreaming, I came back and stoped teasing ur ass,, w..what am I doing, specially with a boy and that boy is a human, I can't do this .I'm not allowed to. ....,, I said inside while looking at u with suprise,, no one has make me feel like this but still I got him here to be my sorce not my sextoy,, I got out of bed and wore myshirt then I walked through the door ,, I put some clothes and food over there,, I pointed at the table of my room,, wear those clothes and eat probably,, I looked back don't come out of the room or u will die,, then I got out and shut the door so strong

when you got up i looked abit confused and came to my senses i looked at the table and watch you leave. i was still arroused so i finished it off myself before i got dressed and ate being slightly confused at why you stopped but then i would get angry at myself "hes a freaking vampire what the hell was i doing" i keep saying to myself

I got out of the room then I sigh,, that was close,, suddenly I heart a sound of sb`s footsteps I looked at the right side of the walk, its was my biggest uncle in the family, he always looked stright,, was was close hisashi!,, I bowed by sawing him,, Uncle Zensa, no n..nothing important,, It was silent that I said,,then I shall leave,, please excuse me,, I walked on the right side of the walk while looking back and make sure that my uncle won't go to my room,, I have to tell everybody that he is my new sorce or it will be bad for both of us,, I went to the places I have to go, because of my vampirebeing I should do things everysingle day.i looked at the sky it was already sunset,, I said to myself,, that means its almost a day passed that I met him, I thought about him again,, better not leave him be alone more, he might make trouble, , then I take the way to my room

i was being left alone and got bored. i looked for things to do in the room i scouted trough the whole room after alill i had seen everything in it and was bored again i looked for my stuff so i could make some things. i knew i was in a vampires nest so i might have a good chance of killing some is what i thought. i couldnt find my pouch whit explosive material anywere so i looked to see what i could use that was in the room

I got to the room , frist I looked around that to make sure nobody is here then I opened the door , I saw u searching my closet and everywhere to find of course ur weapons, I got angry and disappeared and got visible in front of u and I slaped u so fast and strong,, selfish human,, I got ur collar and looked axactly in ur eyes a human that serves a vampire should not betray him , got u?,, I remind that u are different from what u were yesterday by my magical eyes ,, I moved u in the air,, got it or no?,,

i stepped back when you were in front of me. i almost lost my balance when you hit me i slowly touched my face were you hit me then glared at you and sneered at you "i hate vampires and i never agreed to serving you" i saw your eyes and my body trembled slightly before it got lifted up "wha.." i was shocked at what was happening "put me down dammit" i yelled angry at you

I kept looking at ur eyes until the magic ends,then the color of my eyes slowly got back to normal then u closed ur eyes and u collapsed on my hold I lift u up and put u in the bed,, I can earse ur memory but still...,I petted ur hair,, once u wake up u won't be able to thing about to fight with vampires anymore, still remembering the past, still the same behavior but still can't disobey me,because im ur master now,, I slowly kissed ur head and got out of the room i walked through the stairs came to the frist floor I saw the vampire maids all around that I saw our family maid,I called her,, Harujika-san!,, she came to me so fast,, what can I do for u sir,, I smiled at her,, please let the Yuras family know that I changed my blood sorce,, ,, oh, ok, sir !,, she returned to work I got back to myroom and sat next to u

i balled my fists as you threw me on the bed and left i wanted to try and search for the stuff i needed but my body wouldnt move i growled and go up pacing around but every time i would think of making weapons my body would freeze up i signed and heard you come back into the room. i crossed my arms and sat on the couch looking displeased still thinking of ways to make my body do what i want it to

I looked at u deeply,, u will hurt ur self like that but..,, I sat on the couch and lift up the cup on the table next to it,, u will get used to it,, I sneered then I drank the liquid in the cup which it was blood,, icth!,, I made an angry face,, this blood is tasteless,, then I glared at u and came to u lawer then a half second. Got my face closer to urs ,, ur blood..,, I wanted to beat ur neck that I got up and saw the table that put food 4 u.,then I turned to u angrily, , why didn't you eat all of it?,,

i glared at you and sneered "i dont eat that much" and raised an eyebrow at you "plus i dont like the taste of most things on it" i turned my head away from you not wanting to look at you at all feeling annoyed getting up and sitting on the bed avoiding you as best as i could in this room and signed "i dont care if i get hurt if i get some freedom back" i almost whispered

I got angry ,, then u should drink my blood ,which will u prefer to have?,, I standed up and got ur hair and pulled u to the table ,, I already know the answer of that sooo!,, I sat u down on the chair,, eat them all do u understand its an order from ur mater!,, I almost shouted that .my face got a little scary,, tomorrow we will have a ceremony because of my new blood sorce which is u , in that ceremony I must drink ur blood a lot, so u most have the energy, otherwise they will all attack u 4 ur blood, u don't want that, do u?

my body felt the need to obey. i groaned and slowly reached for the food and brought it to my mouth but didnt open my mouth to eat it i looked at it grossed out not wanting to eat it. i slowly opened my mouth and toke a bite feeling nauseous my face turned abit pale as if i was gonna puke i put it back down and held my hand in front of my mouth trying to swallow it whit out puking

I understood u feel bad, I graped the dish and lift u up like a princess and put u in bed, I put my hand on ur head,, u have a fever, its because u are tranfering to a blood sorce, nothing important, , I put the blanket on u petted ur hair then I stand up and take off my shirt and came under the blanket and lay next to u, I smiled ,, go to sleep,.