Bloodly War ((Ryouta Basket x mitsukixlin))

Ryouta

original.jpg

Name:Yuras Hisashi

Position:Seme

Haight:182 cm

Weight:70

Occaupation:Vampire Fighter

Peronality:serious, relax, strong

Interests:human`s blood

Biography:Hisashi borned IN the Yuras family, the big vampire family since 1868.He trained to be a good vampire fighter since he was three by his big uncle.he learned to be human`s enemies and to kill them and to know them as his food.he lost his younger sister in a war between humans and vampires.since then he didnt smile and got himself ready to get her revenge In the next war...

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• MisuChan

looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Hongo Hikaru

Position: uke

Haight:175 cm

Weight:55

Occaupation: bommer

Peronality: a trouble maker, easily angered loud

Interests: bombs and ways to make trouble

Biography: Hikaru lost his parents young in live because of the war he hates the vampires and tryes to kill as much as he can. he likes to act stupid be isnt as stupid as he makes people belief.

Hikaru was in the war zone planting his new bombs in the night. he knew by now day or night it didnt really matter vampires could attack and kill during the day to. in the beginning of the war the humans thought vampires cant come out during the day and that is how his parents dyed being naive to think that. he wore his night goggles trying not to make to much noise. he planted one of his last bombs and he heard noise close to him. he hid himself as best as he could next to the bomb hoping he could escape before it would go off wile he was still there. he armed himself just in case and waited

Hisashi was feeling down so he go some where far from the mention.he jumped from a tree to another that suddenly he stoped on one of the threes and looked at the view, he could still feel the smell of the last fight even it was yesterday, he closed his eyes and contract to the smells and vioces more,, suddenly he smelled some thing strange around him he opened his eyes so fast and follow the smell he heart a voice down the three he jumped down, he was happy that he could cheer himself up with human's blood so he sneered and desapeared and got visible in front of the human

Hikaru saw a man in front of him out of no were and knew right away he was a vampire he sneered and showed his trigger " come closer and ill press it then well both go boom" he smirked alill ready to press it not wanting to dye alone from being sucked dry he held a special knife in his other hand in front of him to try and protect himself waiting for the vampire to make a move

I steped closer to u , u wanted to press that I made a fast move and got u and u pressed then I jumped high and come down pushes u to the threegot ur shirt and riped it so strong then I sneered and got my face closer and opened my month.want u to feel my fangs and want ur blood.

the whole area started to blow up from all the bombs i placed. i looked alill shocked at you as i didnt expect you to do something so dangerous i digged my knife in your arm to try and make you let go. "there is no way in hell ill let you bite me" i struggled and got free and made a dash for it trying to escape trough the freshly ruined land were the bombs just went off. i threw some small foot bombs on the ground behind me to create more distance and try to get away form you

I looked at u running away I sneered and slowly laughed and louder then I stoped and disappeared again, u were walking through the bombs that one of them blow in front of u and u fell and shocked because of its high noise, I got visible in front of u lift u up like a princesses and the other bomb was about to blow that I jumped again and went some where safe, lay ur back on a tree .u were passes out that I looked a t ur face , I felt some thing inside that made me pet ur cheek slowly that u opened ur eyes I stole my hand and open my month to bite u,, u wont get away this time

i keep struggling to keep from being bitten fighting you whit all i had " i rather die then be bitten by a vampire" i yelled and tryed to keep you from biting me in the i still lost passing out when your fangs pierced my skin

I pierced ur neck with my sharp, got ur arms so tight so that u couldnt move, I got back and sneered, u rather die but u cant die, u are so delicious, ur blood is hot and sweet .I wont let this treasure away from me,, ibeat ur chest this time then I got stright,, not enough I want more some were more sweet I got my lips closer to urs...

when your fangs pierced my chest i woke up from and started to hit you trying to get you off of me " dammit get off you dumbass ill fucking kill you" i punched and kicked whit all my might trying to get free from you whit slight tears in my eyes

I smiled,, what crying already ? I just started with u ,, I said while cleaning my teeth with my arm , then I got my face closer to urs , look in ur eyes and slowly kissed u .then I beat ur lips with my fangs , I got ur head to don't let u go back

when you were busy biting my lip i fiddled in my bomb pouch and pulled out a knife and stabbed you in your neck and pulled it back out to stab you more in different places. im able to create some distance between us "im not done yet" i spit in your face and try to get out from under you falling to the ground from the tree branch not sure if i would survive the fall but i didnt really care if i would

I suddenly opened my eyes and throw u away with my hand and I jumped where fell,, damn u human,, I look at u and shout u,, U riped my shirt,, suddenly the wounds u gave to me started to heal so fast by itself, I walked to u and lift u up by getting ur collar,, u will pay for this then I put my other hand on ur abdomen and my hand shined and I throw u away with my magic and u met the tree so strong

i caught up blood as i hit the tree and slummed down barely conscious glaring at you and smirked.

and the cut that just healed on your neck stared to throb i softly said "boom" i planted a small bomb inside your neck as i stabbed you "see you in hell"

I sneered ,, I won't die with that ,, then I fisted my hand and a blue light shines around it, then the shackes in my neck suddenly stoped, I was still sneering that I laughed so loudly .I disappeared and and got visable in front of u lift u up again and looked in ur eyes ,,I wanted to drink every last blood of u but u are so interesting, , don't want to kill u but still I can't let that sweet , hot thing get away from me.thats why...,, I put ur legs on my shoulder,, u are coming with me,,

i fainted after i got thrown over your shoulder hanging there limp being carried away by you i woke up hours later in an unknown environment looking confused and my body sour everywere

I got u to my mention , it was vampire's mention and by that it wasn't and bright place i came to my rome put u on my bed and start looking at u , ,didn't know what this feeling was,, icth!,, I peted ur hair , I said inside,, why the hell I got him here 4?,, I was thinking that u moved slowly I graped my hand u suddenly closed u eyes,I deeply look at u , try to show that im not worries,, oi!,,

i felt your hand on mine and pulled mine away "what" i tried to make sense of the room in the dark and groaned "why am i still alive?" i mumbled more to myself then i was asking "where the hell am i" i asked in a week voice after i noticed i was in a bed

,, U pasted out remember?,, I stand up and sigh ,, guess no helping it,, I slowly beat my wrist and the blood start coming out then I got it close to ur mouth.,, come on or u will pass out again,, got ur head uper with my hand 4 u to be com4table

i refused weekly to have your blood "what are you doing you crazy dumbfuck" i groaned of my soar body i couldnt fight anymore. "why would i take your blood?" i ask slightly curious to why i should your blood

I glared at u ,, , because that way ull be staying 4ever with me, ull be still hating me , want to kill me but still u can't because ull be my blood sorce,, I pushed ur head more to my wrist now drink

i was to weak to resist so i drank it disliking the taste but i started to feel drowsy and my body started to feel better by the second i tried to pull away and coughed "why do you want me to live so badly"

Now u are mine,, I said slowly, I was looking at u 4 a while.u were silent and looked at down for a while then I got ur face up and deeply look at u,,whats ur name?,, I waited for ur answer

i sign and look you in the eyes "hikaru" i said softly "what is yours?" i looked down as i asked not really happy that i had to live whit a vampire from now on but i should make the best of it