Bloodly War ((Ryouta Basket x mitsukixlin))

Ryouta

I was incredibly happy when u accepted me,then I huged u back and tightly ,, thank u hikaru,but remember no body sjould know this in the mention or I'll be in trouble, promise me that u stay with me , even if ur kind came to find u, u don't have to go with them, we should do this together , only u and me can stop this endless war, promise me!,, I let u go and stroked ur cheeks with my hands ,, will u stay forever with me , ur vampire, Hika?,, I asked with my red eyes twinging because I cried a lot .waiting for the best answer u could ever say to me.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• MisuChan

i felt you hug me back and looked at you "i will stay whit you...but i" i looked down "i cant be a vampire not yet at least" i looked at you hoping you could understand the thought of me being a vampire sends a cold shiver down my spine and i didnt like it. "i might want to let you turn me into a vampire..but not now" i couldnt explain in to words why not exactly i put my hand on yours that was resting on my cheek and smiled "i cant leave you anymore even if i would want to" i said softly and looked away

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I smiled but I felt a little sad inside, knew that I forced u"u can go if u want to, Hikaru!"I kissed ur head softly and l Put my hands on ur shoulder"i can break the spell if u want to,I don't want to force u to live with me, but will u let me kiss u the last time, hika?"I deeply looked at u then I held u tight and lift u up in the air and tried to kiss u, but I stoped and put u down then I unbuttoned ur shirt and put my hand on it .it might be painful to set u free but it will end soon,, I smiled, , please, just don't forget me, ok?,

i looked at you weirdly "wh..what are you doing. i just told you i wanted to stay whit you...but just didnt want to be turned into a vampire" i said angerly and hit your head "im staying if you want me to or not. were going to kill those despicable Humans who caused this" i almost shouted then kissed your lips wile my hands cupped your face. after i broke the kiss i looked at you and smiled "i no longer want to leave you" i said softly

I saw u regretted to be free and kissed me, I was kinda suprised when u said that u don't want to leave me.it makes me relived then I lift u up and jumped through the mantion"u know, I made that shrine for my sister, u don't have to tell anybody about it or they will smash that shrine of her"i sadly looked at u "u were the only one I've ever showed it to...""then we got to the mantion I stoped while holding u then I put my head on ur chest"it will be a secret between us , ok?""then I put u down while petting ur hands with mine

i had my arms wrapped around your shoulders as you carried me to the mansion. i smiled at you nodding "its our secret. it made me feel special to know i was the only one who knew that side of you as well as about the grave for your sister. wen you let me down and hold your hand walking back to your room together i kept my head down as we walked trough the halls untill we entered your room

I smiled at u"what should we do?"I let ur hands go and put my finger on my lips to show that I was thinking then I held ur hands again"i don't have any adea u?"I didn't waited for ur answer I just mumbled some music and I moved around with u in the room , connected to the music I was reading slowly.then our movements changed somehow to a kind of dancing , I suddenly lifted u up , made a round and put u down, I put my hands on ur hands flank and started dancing with u like two little love birds, and that made me ask a question "do I love him, I do like him but love is...no way I can't be fall in love"i said to myself and I tried to keep the smile, it was night already.

I looked at you and kitted my eyebrows. you started to move whit me and i started to smile as we started to dance after you picked me u and spun me around i rested me head against you wrapping my arms around your neck making it more like slow dancing i smiled to myself thinking how can i be this comfortable whit his kind. i stopped to dance and looked at you "how will you train me...it will be to suspicious" i frowned alill "if i dont train i cant help you at all"

I was enjoying the dance with u that u asked me how can I train u with out being suspicious?I let ur body go and got ur hand pulled u outside the room"come on ,I know the right place for it "then we walked through the hall that we went to the kitchen .everybody bowed as they saw me "welcome back,Prince Hisashi"I smiled"thanks"everybody seemed suprised as they saw me smile"do u know where Ayaka-san is?"I asked then I heart a voice calling me from back "Hisashi sama"I turned back and I saw her bowed to me"Do my prince need something from his servant?"I held her arms and helped her to stand stright"what are u doing,Ayaka san?I should be the one who has to bow"then I bowed ,she smiled"oh,dear.after all this happend u hadn`t changed'then I stood stright"I need to talk to you"she turned to a serious face"Ok,please follow me.here is a little bit noisy.then we went out of kitchen by another door on the other sight of the kitchen,it was the maids and servant`s rooms on there. she stoped and turned back .I put my hands on ur shoulder"Mother,this is the person I admire a lot,Hikaru,he is my new sorce "she smiled at u"Welcome to this mansion,darling"then she put her hand on your head and petted it,I smiled at u"Hika,I love this person more than my own mother,she grew me up."then I looked seriously at her"Mother ,I want to train him"she suprised"are you sure Hisashi sama?" I moved my head"yes ,I finally decided what is the best to do,thanks to him,thats why I want to train him"she smiled at both of us"If thats what you want,dear,Im so happy that u got back to ur senses"she turned back "follow me"

i looked at you weirdly "were are we going?" i asked before we left the room i walked whit you as fast as i could i greeted the people in the kitchen politely. i studied the woman carefully and was getting more and more curious. when we moved rooms and heard you explain this was the woman who raised you i bowed deeply "im Hikaru..pleased to meet you" i smiled at her and we fallowed her i was curious to how she could help me train specially whit out raising suspicion in the mansion

We followed her to a deadend, u looked confused then she put her hand on the wall and said something special the the wall went back and then to the left.a dark tunnel apeared , we went inside then it closed.it was dark inside but Ayaka san used her magic and made a fire on her hand."lets go"then I turned back at u "the spell she read, u must learn it but remember, u don't have to tell it to anybody."then I smiled "by time u will understand the situation"then I saw a light and as we walked closer it became brighter, we got to the light , it was quite and big room with many different weapons around, then Ayaka san stoped "I have to go back, They will looking for me"then she smiled at u"good luck to u Hikaru chan"then she left I pickedtwo swords and gave one of them to u"are u ready for ur frist training? "I smiled

i fallowed you and Ayaka-san trough the tunnel when we arrived at the room i looked around and bowed as a good bye to Ayaka-san. i grab the weapon and look at it "i dont do swords and its to heavy for me to lift" i said as it rested on the ground i could barely lift it up whit two hands let alone whit one. hand it back to you and browse around the room and saw a small katana like sword i picked it up and it was light en of for me to handle "i still dont like swords" i signed alill and got into a stance it was a poor one since im not used to combat or swords at all

I sigh"ok"then I grabbed the sword and put both of them on their place then I saw u holding another weapon , it was a kanata, but I heard u mumbled*"i still dont like swords"i walked to u , got the kanata back then I sigh "then what kind of weapon do u usually enjoy and like?"then I looked at u and laughed"i can allow anything but bombs though"

i signed as i heard you say anything but bombs and looked down "i only use a knife other then bombs..." i looked away "im not good at weapons or hand to hand combat at all" i looked alill displeased whit the idea of having to use weapons i look around again "lets try and start whit something simple" i smiled at you

I smiled back "hai hai"then I gave two knifes with a blue stones on each of them "let me show you how they work "then I moved around , making every special movements with the two knifes, one in my left and the other one on my right hand, I jumped around and looked serious , like somebody is really attacking me.after a while I stoped and gave them to u"these are the toppest,strongest and hardest movement u can can do with these"i smiled at u "I think frist u have to know how to use this then a sword"then I put on hand on ur shoulder"these are miami's knifes , hikaru but I think it is time to be urs"

i looked at you working whit the knives and looked amazed at your movements then took them from you and looked at you unsure "are you sure?" i spun them in my hands like i never handled anything else but these. i smiled "Hisashi...these are awesome" i started to move around alill more. my movements were still alill awkward

I smiled , was relieved that the one I choose to fight with me was a good learner "well, done"I put my hands on ur cheeks and stroked them gently"Im so happy that u are by myside , Hika"then I petted ur head "use them well hikaru"i took out my own knifes as I jumped back"im not going to use my power to defeat u ,just going to attack u with my knifes, in that case, it would be fair."then I laughed"lets see who is really stronger, hika"i walked around while talking"if I lose Ill be teaching u both violin and piano, along side fighting but..."i snikered"if u lose I will still teaching u those "I beat my lips out of excitement"i should add that u should sleep with me tonight, well how about it?"I waited for ur answer.

"hmmm... tempting..you can loose the violin..im not that interested in that other then that im in. but its still unfair since im not really used to fights at all" i take a stance and concentrate on your movements matching mine whit yours. after awhile the blue stones started to glow and my movements started to in prove

I saw the blue stone shining "I knew it would shine when u hold it hikaru"then I moved my knifes and their red stones started to shine like ur then , I attacked u and tried to defeated u"u sure are strong , hikaru"u tried to dodge my attacks"nice move but still...."I make a perfect move and throwed one of the knifes away and when it came out of ur touch, the stone stoped shining."im the best hikaru, im going to defeat u, u ready!,, then I slowly laughed"if u give up now, ill be gentle tonight"

i huffed at your cockiness and moved swiftly making a move were the blade was touching your neck i could feel your blade against my own neck and chuckled "so i guess its a draw then" i removed my knife from your neck "i guess youll have to teach me an ill have to please you in bed" i say and blushed looking away

I got my knifes away from u"yeah, but I could defeated u so easily, but that just wouldn't been so much fun"then I put them away and held u tight"but u didn't give up , so it will be a hard time for u, are u ready?"then I smiled and I held ur hand"lets get back to our room hika"i pulled u through the tunnel and we got to the wall again, I said the same thing Ayaka san said and the wall moved away, I went out and then I lifted u up "there are a special spells protecting the training room and the tunnel, one of them is no vampire can get vibible there from another place or disappear to another place from there .but now I can use my magic"then I disappeared and got visible on my room then I slowly sat u in bed and held u tight again"How do u feel now, hika?"

i smiled "thats true it wouldnt be any fun that way" i chuckled "its been a hard time for me for years...so im not giving up on something if set my mind on" i smiled at you and held your hand as we walk. i look at you "but i cant use magic so i can come here on my own can i?" i said softly as you lift me up and teleported us to your room. i held you tight "im feeling alright"

I decided something on my mind then I pushed u back and took of the cross around my neck and then I put it around urs"this is a protection of me, but u will need it more than me . Don't let any body see it in the mansion or we'll be in trouble"then I unbuttoned ur shirt and I deeply looked at u"it suits u well"i looked into ur eyes and petted ur cheek again"hika..."

i looked at you questioningly as you push me back. i looked at the cross before you put it around my neck. and blushed a bit then nod. i look you in the eyes as you unbutton my shirt i blushed a bit more as u compliment me and smiled "Hisashi" i said softly helping you take my shirt off. and tugged on yours inpaciently

I saw u held my shirt so tight, I slowly unbuttoned my shirt,throwed it away , slowly unziped my panted and came to u again"are u scared hikaru?"then I put my head on urs and smiled"what do u want hikaru?"I looked into ur eyes"what do u want me to do?"I held u tight again and stroked u hand softly , whistered u name in ur ear ,kissed ur neck. I sat on my knees in front of u and kissed ur hand , put it on my cheek .waited for ur answer.