My Classmate is a Kidnapper w/Bikky *private*

azuneko

Laito opened his eyes upon feeling someone touching him. His natural reaction would have been to throw the other off. Though he didn't have the energy. "Would you stop overreacting? It's just the Vice President position. It's not all that sparkly as you consider it. You know tons of the students will think your crazy for accepting. Are you alright with that?" he asked looking at Hiroki. Laito wasn't all too concerned but he had to ask. "Anyway get up so I can finish these papers."

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ero Gaki

When the other male woke up, Hiroki didn't even think of backing away. Instead, he buried his head onto Laito's neck and smelled the flesh. He smells so good. Hiroki shook his head when Laito told him that the position given to him wasn't even close to being grand. For him, the position is very great for him to be closer to Laito. "It's special for me." Hiroki said softly, his voice filled with a certain overwhelmed tone. Indeed it was special, it was truly an unexpected blessing that landed onto him.

Instead of following the other's order and let him go, Hiroki didn't move an inch. "Let me stay like this for a while." He said, his breath directly blows into Laito's neck. Hiroki was too happy that he needed a little bit more of a time to register everything on his brain.

Laito sighs a bit as he noticed Hiroki didn't plan on moving an inch. "If you stay there don't try anything perverted. I come here to rest and I don't feel like getting nervous everything I come here. So behave understand?" he said leaning the other to the side a bit so he could continue working. He figured as long as Hiroki was good he won't toss him onto the floor.

"I understand." Hiroki mumbled, not thinking of ever letting the other male go. But after a while, Hiroki's head suddenly hurt. His breath felt hot and his vision was getting blurry. The next thing he knew is that, he fell on the floor, his body made contact on the surface hardly, and then he became unconscious.

It seemed that he caught Laito's fever. Though it wasn't enough for him to faint, that time where he fell on the floor with Laito on top of him added onto the picture. The back of his head made contact with the floor that time.

Laito was working when he noticed Hiroki moving oddly. "Hey if you don't sit properly you'll fall." he said before noticing the other slipping away. He tried to move quickly to catch him but failed. Hiroki hit the floor and Laito panicked. He wasn't sure if he should move him or not. He knew hurting your head was a dangerous thing. He quickly called for the school doctor to come and help. Feeling Hiroki's face he noticed he was warm. "Did he catch my cold?" he mutters as the doctor rushed in. "I think he's sick and he just fell from the chair and hit his head." Laito said very worried.

When Hiroki woke up, he felt very awful. His back hurts, and so does his head. Breathing hotly and feeling chilly, he knew that he was sick. He looked around the room and noticed that he's still in the student council room, only to find two people inside with him. The person closest to him was Laito, and then next was the school doctor. "Um, what the hell happened?" He asked, pushing himself to at least sit and hear the reason out despite of his back, aching.

The doctor laid Hiroki back down. "Don't move at all. You fell off the chair and hit your head on the floor. I have to make sure you don't have any serious head injuries." he said. Laito glanced to the side. He clearly didn't say Hiroki had been on his lap. That would be bad since he could have caught the other if he had been more focused. "Just let the doctor patch you up. A good vice president knows when and when not to do something. Besides, it seems you also caught my cold. Like hell you going to be moving." Laito said

Even if he did want to move, he just complied onto what Laito said and let the school doctor touch him. He felt numb and limp all over and worse, his temperature is totally high. Hiroki suddenly felt bad, giving troubles to everyone because of him. Hiroki laughed weakly and gazed at Laito. "I was too overwhelmed by the fact that I became a vice president, that's why.." It was great how Hiroki still could think of a lame joke at that kind of situation.

Laito placed his forehead onto Hiroki's. This meaning they were very close. "Stop trying to be funny. You should be trying to rest and get well. If not I'll make you clean this entire office all alone." he said with a chuckle. The school doctor glanced over at the two. "Well he's not suffering from any major head injuries. I do however think its best for him to return home and rest." he said getting up and leaving.

Even if he knew that Laito was worried enough to place his forehead on top of Hiroki's which is rare, it was unfortunate on Hiroki's side since he couldn't really feel the brushing of their foreheads because of his temperature. If he was in a good condition, he'll immediately take that chance to kiss Laito since his face was too close. Hearing the doctor's statement, Hiroki felt relieved that he wasn't really in that bad situation. Still, he needed someone to take care of him, especially that he lives alone...

Laito glanced up as the doctor left. "Want me to take care of you? I mean its my cold you caught. Though if you weren't sick I would point out how this is your fault. Attack a sick person only to get sick yourself." he said with a huff. "Come on my sickly friend. I'll take you to my place and nurse you back to health." Laito said slowly getting Hiroki to his feet. "Too bad your sick or I'd dress as a nurse to watch that expression of yours change." Laito teased a bit. "True Hiroki was sick but it was probably the only time he could have such fun teasing the other without Hiroki having something to say about it.

Hiroki felt weak that he couldn't really catch up with all those teasing Laito said. He heard the first statement about Laito offering to take care of him, but the rest seemed hard to catch on, with his senses currently heating and weakling. "Thanks." Hiroki answered, his breath felt hot, and waited for Hiroki to assist him. His legs felt wobbly and the back of his head hurt so much. It was his fault, truly, for taking advantage when Laito was sick. Well, not like he regretted doing it though. Touching Laito's dick at that time was a dream come true.

Laito did his best to slowly but steadily take Hiroki back to his place. He moved slow so he wouldn't fall over with the other. It took awhile but he finally got the other back to his place. He took Hiroki up to his bedroom. Laying the boy upon his bed and covering him. "Is there anything you want?" he asked wondering if Hiroki was hungry or in need of anything.

"Water, please." Hiroki said softly, almost as if he breathed it out. He carefully leaned on the headboard and looked around. So I'm back at mein prinzessin's room, huh. He felt really weak a while ago that he didn't know that Laito was already doing his best to carry him back there. He felt guilty about pouring all his weight onto the shorter man, but at his current condition, it is excusable. Still, Karma really went to him. When he fell on the floor with Laito on top of him, he pretended that he was hurt so that Laito would take care of him. But looking at the current situation, his silly plan came true. It was the worst scenario at the worst time. Catching a fever when he was just elected as the vice president of the student council wasn't even close to what you call 'Cool'.

Laito nods as he walked out the room. He headed to the kitchen and got a glass of water. He then returns to the room. He walked over to the bed looking at Hiroki. "Alright come drink up. If it hurts too much to move I can mouth you the water. Though don't think this as anything more than me helping you recover." he said making sure to point that out. He did feel bad for the other catching his cold. Though he wasn't about to have it returned while caring for him.

M-Mouth the water? Hiroki thought as his eyes widened of the image in his mind. It probably meant that Laito will put the water into his own mouth and transfer it onto Hiroki's mouth.. via kiss. The thought made Hiroki shiver. He would usually say yes during those kinds of scenarios, but thinking that maybe he'll transfer the cold to Laito again, it's probably best not to. Damn luck, another chance got slipped away again. "I-I can drink on my own." He said as he took the glass and slowly brought it onto his mouth.

Laito waited for a reply from the other. He nods and slowly hands him the glass. "Your rather sweet when your sick. It's nice to see your not a total perv." he said complimenting the other. He then lays beside Hiroki. "Now rest some. When you wake I'll make you something to eat and give you some medicine. How does that sound?" he asked looking at him.

Hiroki weakly chuckled when he heard Laito say that it's better if he acts all sweet than be a pervert he was. "I'll stay like this for your satisfaction for a little bit then." Hiroki replied as he laid down on the bed. "Wake me up when you're done preparing the meal." Hiroki said as he smiled. "I love you." He added, as he sunk into a deep sleep. Really, this guy could be rather blunt sometimes, and his bluntness worsens when he's sick.

Laito smiled a bit as he looked at the other. He was slowly getting out of the bed when he heard the other. He continued out the room not sure if Hiroki was being serious. He knew some times being sick made you say things that weren't true. He decided to wait until Hiroki was better to find out. In the meantime he went to cook for the other. Laito hums softly as he prepared a meal. He then took a tray out and carried it with the food up to Hiroki. He smiled seeing the sleeping boy. "So cute."

Hiroki woke up due to the smell of food. His stomach was empty, and probably he needed to fill it in so that he could take medicines and gain much energy. His eyes immediately opened and saw Laito smiling. It actually brightened Hiroki up. Sitting up, he leaned on the bed's headboard and smiled back. "Did anything great happened? Do you love me now?" He joked simply because that's just who he is.

Laito rolled his eyes. "Its good to see your returning to that sense of humor of yours. I cooked for you. So come eat up and then take your medicine. After that more rest for you. I can't go back to school knowing your sick." he said softly. He was showing signs of caring about the other. Surprisingly it was a sight to see. "Anyway, how does your head feel? Are you still hurting?"

"My humor is at its finest whether I am sick or not." Hiroki answered as he took a peek on the food. "I'm sure that tastes great, mein prinzessin." To think that he will get to eat Laito's cooking.. Things were getting lucky for him, as if it all escalated quickly because of his luck. "Thanks, Laito. I know that it's troublesome to take care of me." He said, bringing the tray to his lap. "I'm fine, just hungry, I guess."

Laito chuckled a bit looking at him. "Well that's good to know. Anyway its no trouble at all. At least I know your sick. You had to break into my place just to realize I was ill. You saved me some extra work." he said poking his cheek. He tilts his head as Hiroki had the tray. "I doubt its all that good. I just tossed it together. I am terrible at cooking."

From cooking for him to lending him a hand when he was jerking off, Hiroki thought that Laito never appreciated all the care that Hiroki gave him. He thought that Laito didn't think of it as helpful at all since, well, Hiroki was the reason why Laito got hard, and that was troublesome for the other's part. But, hearing the said person actually say it straight, Hiroki couldn't help but smile. "Of course I'll do that. I don't want you to take all the burden.. I even climbed the tree so that I could knock your window.." He broke out a joke again, but in all honesty, it was all from Hiroki's heart.

Hiroki took a bite, and no bluffs, Laito was really bad at it- only that Hiroki's sense of taste was affected by his fever that is why he couldn't really tell the difference. "It's fine, it's not bad you know." Hiroki answered when Laito remarked that his own cooking sucks. "You should be more confident of yourself.."

Laito tilts his head as he laid it down beside Hiroki's leg. "I don't want to hear it. Just because your sick doesn't mean my cooking isn't terrible." he mumbled softly. Closing his eyes he yawns. "You eat while I rest my eyes. Once your finished poke me and I'll get you some medicine to make you feel better. You'll own me a home cooked meal once your better." he said falling into a light nap.