My Classmate is a Kidnapper w/Bikky *private*

azuneko

Hiroki woke up with a dorky happy expression on his face. He woke up very early. It was 7 in the morning when he got out of his bed. He opened the curtain of the window and his eyes squinted when he saw the sunlight. Hiroki yawned for the last time, and then he went towards the drawer and he grabbed his glasses. He rubbed his eyes before wearing his specs and then he immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a warm, refreshing bath, Hiroki went downstairs to eat. He just ate a bowl of cereal then he dashed upstairs to brush his teeth. After preparing himself physically, Hiroki went to the other room and then he opened his huge closet. "Now, where was that cost- oh, there it is." Hiroki muttered to himself as he took a costume from the closet. "I'm gonna wear this for later's session~" He said. He scanned through the costumes again and when he found the second attire that he was looking for, he smirked. "And this is for my prinzessin." He said as he stared on the attire. He placed both of the costumes inside a bag that will fit the costumes. He also added some other extra add-ons that will match the costumes like wigs and other extras. He then hurried downstairs with the bag on his back and his DSLR hanging on his upper body.

Before he opened the gate, Konoe purred on his foot. "I'll be back Konoe. My prinzessin needs my magical kiss." He said as he kneeled down to teach the fat cat and pet him for a while. He then left his house and then he happily walked on the street. Some girls who passed by Hiroki blushed. Hiroki was truly popular with women. After some time, he stood in front of a normal Japanese house and then he happily pushed the doorbell button. Hiroki then grinned. "Hm... did he take a bath already?" Hiroki asked himself.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ero Gaki

Laito awoke as he had trouble sleeping last night. He couldn't get Hiroki off his mind. The boy really gave him an on edge feeling. He got up from the bed and entered his bathroom. Turning on the shower, he stripped his clothes and got in. As he was showering he hear the bell. Laito wonders who the hell could that be this early. Turning off the water and wrapping a towel around his waist, he rushed down the stairs. He got to the door and opened it. "Good mor... What are you doing?" he asked looking at Hiroki. He was dripping wet from his shower. Laito really didn't expect the boy to be such an early riser.

Hiroki was humming a song while he was waiting for Laito to open the front door. When the door suddenly opened, Hiroki stopped humming and his eyes widened because of the view in front of him: His prinzessin, half naked with only a towel covering his member, and that sexy wet hair as tiny driplets fall into Laito's chest and shoulders. Hiroki suddenly blushed perversely, as if he was a pedophile. But his presence of mind came back when Laito asked him what he was doing.

"Eh? Ah, how do you put it.." He mumbled as he rubbed the back of his head. "I believe I told you I would show up anytime today." Hiroki said as he tried to avert his gaze from Laito's. He actually looked like a dork, blushing all like that while trying to escape Laito's gaze. He wasn't cool at all unlike yesterday.

Laito sighs hearing Hiroki's explanation. "Fine then come inside. I have to get dressed. Just wait on the couch and don't touch anything." he said climbing the stairs. He held tight to the towel as it had almost slipped off. Entering his room he began drying off and looking for something to wear. He decided to toss on a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt. He assumed Hiroki was here to have him wear something cosplay so dressing up was completely a waste of time. He ran his fingers through his hair before heading downstairs. "Hiroki....?" he called out wondering what the other might have been up to.

Shit! That was a critical hit!

Hiroki shook his head as he tried to grip hold of himself. He saw how that nasty little piece of clothing almost slipped out of Laito's waist. Hiroki could feel his member stand, but he slapped his own bulge to stop his hard-on. His plans are absolute. It's still too early to rape his prinzessin. Hiroki really wanted to jack off in the comfort room, but he knew that doing it at Laito's comfort room would worsen his hard on.

After telling himself to relax, Hiroki's member finally eased and turned limp. Out of a sudden, he heard Laito's voice calling out to him. He finally snapped out of his perverted state, and then he re-positioned his glasses. "Um, ah, yeah?" He asked as he tried to avoid looking at Laito's profile.

Seeing the other male half-naked and wet is truly a bad idea for Hiroki.

Laito walked over towards the other. "Alright lets get this thing over with. I am a busy boy after all." he said with a sigh. He looked at the other still unable to figure out his true intentions. It irked his nerves but he couldn't let it show. "So what cosplay outfit do you want me to wear? I still think it would have been easier for me to pick one of my own. I mean what are the odds of one of yours fitting me." he said finding this to be a bit awkward. Despite how he felt the other did let him go with this planned. Laito felt it was a better compromise than staying chained to some weird boy's wall.

Hiroki's usual arrogant demeanor suddenly lit up and showed. Hiroki grinned widely as he grabbed his bag and tossed some fabric to Laito. That costume was a Lolita-dress. And a Lolita dress is for.. well.. females. The Lolita dress was filled with cute and pink frills. The Lolita dress was so slim enough to tightly fit onto someone's figure.

"Oh and this." Then Hiroki tossed another item: A Blonde, curly wig that reaches up to somebody's chest area. "Your costume matches mine." Hiroki said as he picked out something from his bag. "This." He said as he showed Laito a cosplay costume: A venetian prince attire. "See? It looks good on me, right?" Hiroki enthusiastically said as he placed the attire on top of his body. Hiroki then smiled like a dork.

Laito looked over at him with an confused expression. Softly sighing he walked off towards the stairs. "Ill go put it on so just wait a moment. There's a bathroom right there so you can change in there." he said going back to his room. He couldn't figure out why the other picked out a dress. This would be his first time cosplaying as a girl. It was odd. Despite everything he changes and placed on the wig. Glancing into his full sized mirror Laito blushed a bit.

'I seriously look like a girl...' he thinks before turning to head down the stairs.

Once back in the livingntoom he glanced over to Hiroki. "Well what do you think? Is this enough for you?" he asked wanting to take this off as soon as possible. He figured it was not do bad because he was in his house. It's not like they were going outside or anything.

"Nah, I'll just change here." Hiroki answered. "Why do I have to change in the bathroom.. when we're both males?" Hiroki added as he grinned towards Laito. And when Laito said that he'll change upstairs, Hiroki gave a disappointed expression. "Eh? That's unfortunate. I thought you'll change with me." He said with a sigh. "Mah, whatever."

He wore his prince outfit swiftly and then he also wore red contact lenses. He looked like a vampire, a handsome vampire on top of that. His wig was long enough to reach his waist, and that his boots made him look taller. He was totally a different person. The dorky messy-haired four eyes became a hot, dangerous, long-haired, red-eyed...hunk.

When he saw Laito going downstairs with the Lolita dress and the blonde wig, Hiroki seductively smirked and went closer. "My prinzessin, you look so beautiful than ever." He whispered, as if he was truly in-character with his outfit.

(omg your sig art is adorable)

Laito got to see Hiroki in his get-up. It threw him off his guard. The other looked completely different from just a few seconds ago. He glanced down as he heard the other. "Stop trying to flatter me. So now what? I have a feeling your not done with just having me dress like this." he said figuring there must be more to this day that Hiroki was telling him. With that in mind, Laito put his guard back up. This was something he wasn't going to let consume his day. He seriously had other things to do. Amusing Hiroki was just an added task to his list.

(Thanks. :D)

"I'm not flattering you, prinzessin." Hiroki answered. "Um, let me just take a picture of the two of us and then I'll leave." Hiroki added. "Please?" Hiroki wore a pleading face that really didn't suit his character. He went to the sofa and picked up his bag. He got the DSLR and the tripod out of the bag and then he went back towards Laito.

"Three shots are enough. I won't be satisfied with just a shot. Plus, we went through all the trouble on wearing these cosplay outfits so how about we make use of them even if it's just by pictorial?" Hiroki asked as he was making the tripod stand up in front of them.

Laito should have guessed the other wanted to take his picture again. It was harmless and since it was pictures he nods. "Sure just go wild with it. As long as its only pictures I can deal with that much. I'm ready when you are." he said still unaware of why the other seemed to enjoy taking pictures of him in cosplay. Laito assumed the other must really just like cosplaying to such an extent. Nevertheless, he stood waiting while Hiroki set his camera up. Laito noticed the dress more closely. It was one he'd seem online before. It was fairly expensive even when on sale. He wonders how Hiroki managed to get his hands on it.

"Yosh! It's all set!" Hiroki enthusiastically said after he placed the DSLR on top of the tripod. He set his DSLR into timer, 10 seconds to be exact. Hiroki immediately ran beside Laito when the DSLR gave out counting sounds. "Pose anything you want, as long as it suits your costume." Hiroki whispered. Hiroki posed like a gentleman on the first shot. On the second shot, he placed a goofy smile on his face as he managed to make a weird happy body pose.

The last shot started then. 10, 9, 8, 7,.. Hiroki was still thinking of a nice pose during the first 4 seconds. 6, 5, 4,.. He immediately raised Laito's chin and turned it towards his direction. Hiroki then kissed Laito's soft lips passionately and deeply out of a sudden. 3, 2, 1..

Click. Flash.

Laito sighs as he prepared to pose. The first shot he stood like a lady would properly. The second one he did one of those cute lolita poses. The last one caught him by surprise. It seemed Hiroki was always catching him by surprise. His eyes widen as he heard the flash. Quickly pushing Hiroki away, Laito covered his mouth. "What's wrong with you!? You crossed the line Hiroki. I told you I was fine with the cheek but to steal my first kiss like that...." he said looking a mix of being upset and flustered. Laito wasn't sure what to do but he knew he wasn't planning anything else with Hiroki from now on.

Hiroki's eyed widened. He took of his wig and then he suddenly fell on the floor. "F-First Kiss? Steal?" He uttered as he suddenly was dumbfounded. Hiroki suddenly blushed, his pale cheeks flushed with red. "But I though.. your first kiss... got taken already?!" He asked as he crawled near Laito's feet.

Hiroki suddenly smiled widely, it was the widest smile he gave to Laito so far. Not only that, but that smile was full of passion and bliss. "I'm so glad that I was your first kiss.. I thought you were serious when you said that I wasn't your first kiss already.." Hiroki happily said as he touched his lips and squealed like a dork.

"No stupid. I told you that when you asked me about the kiss to the cheek. I said As long as it wasn't you taking my first kiss then I was alright with it. That didn't mean I'd kissed someone before today. I'm always busy with school activities that I don't bother to date or such. Do you understand Hiroki?" Laito said looking at the other. He was the one who should he shocked not Hiroki. Hearing the other get all giddy really upset him. "Your pissing me off which takes a lot to do since I'm such a clam person. Go home Hiroki an don't bother me anymore." Laito said turning away. "I'll return to dress and wig to you in school." he mutters.

But Hiroki seemed like he didn't hear what Laito just said. He was such in a daze, he was like a maiden in-love. He immediately stood up and grabbed the DSLR away from the tripod and then he viewed the last shot. "Das ist großartig. Ich küsste ihn!" He spoke in fluent German that means This is amazing. I just kissed him!

He then placed his DSLR on it's case and then he went towards Laito. "Ich werde Verantwortung übernehmen, meine Prinzessin." He said in German again that means I'll take responsibility, my princess. He smiled passionately and sincerely, it was the best smile he could ever give to someone. It really seemed like he didn't hear Laito's complaints.

Laito watched Hiroki and it annoyed him. The male seemed to not be paying him shy attention whatsoever. That only made the situation worse. Hearing the other speak in another language got him curious. He wasn't good in certain languages so he was at a lost for whatever was just said. He was now curious as to what the other was talking about.

'He just spoke in German... What the hell is he saying...?'he thinks narrowing his eyes.

Laito stares at Hiroki. "I said go home. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. Do you understand me ? Are you even listening to me?" He asked inching back from the other. He disliked the other getting close to him. Whatever was on Hiroki's mind not about to slip pass him again. Laito was fully focused now.

Hiroki finally got back to his senses when he caught Laito's gaze onto his. "E-Eh? But, I didn't kiss you because I was just joking around. That kiss was sincere, it was real." Hiroki's eyes, still with his red contact lenses, pierced through Laito's in a serious stare. "Not associating with me is too harsh, you know."

"Hiroki then sighed as he took off his wig and tossed it on the couch. "It's true that I suddenly kissed you out of a sudden, and I know that Japanese people takes their first kiss more valuable than sex. I know that too well, but.. I can't hold back anymore, Laito." He seriously cried out as he went towards Laito.

He took Laito in his arms, hugging him tightly and secure. "I've been dying to see you. It's been a year since I took my eyes on you, even though I was far away.. in Germany. A-And I decided to go to Japan and study in your Junior High so that I can be with you." He whispered as his voice was hoarser and deeper.

Laito didn't wish to hear anything Hiroki had to say. Despite how honest he was currently sounding. Letting out a sigh, he turned his gaze elsewhere. "Stop kissing me and I'll still associate myself with you. I have no idea how you knew me for a year when I have zero recollection of who you are. Though I guess I'm being too harsh." he mutters still upset over all of this.

Laito gets oh. Of the other's hug. "Any way you should go home now. I have things to do and I don't need distractions." he said slowly slipping off the wig he wore. His gaze drifting to the stairs as he began to go up them. He glanced back at Hiroki. "You really are an odd guy. I have no idea what you'd find so interesting in a guy like me. Anyway let me change so I can return this to you."

Hiroki suddenly chuckled and broke free of the hug. "Of course you wouldn't. I mean, we never met before." Hiroki replied. "I knew you were kind. I promise I won't kiss you without your consent ever again." He said as he raised his arm into a pledging position. Too much of a drama. I really am a great actor.

"Jaa, you can send me that outfit back at school." He answered as he stuffed his cosplay outfit, wig, and contact lenses back to his bag. He was wearing his normal clothes underneath from the start, so he just stripped off at the living room. He wore his eyeglasses and then his dorky yet handsome image came back. "Wir sehen uns in der Schule." And then just like that, he left.

Laito looked at him with a sigh. Once Hiroki was gone he frowns. "Damn that boy. He really throws my whole mood upside down. Now to get back on track." he grumbled as he changed and headed out to the shops. He had tons to prepare for. The fundraisers and school events. Things were going slowly because he was so easily distracted. Despite minor setbacks he was able to get all he needed in time. Once his shopping and errands were completed, Laito returned home. To no surprise an empty home was where he returned to.

Placing things in labeled bags, he eventually got to his bed to rest. He laid there glancing at the folded lolita dress. He still couldn't figure out Hiroki's motivates or anything. The boy was still a complete mystery. Kaito didn't want to stress over such a thing but remember that kiss was all that was currently on his mind.

"Hiroki-san!" A pretty girl in the same class called to Hiroki. Hiroki looked back to hear the girl out. He yawned slightly, since he put an all-nighter last night. He wasn't really prepared to go to school at all.

"Sensei said that I'll be the one to show you around the school. Are you fine with it?" The pretty girl asked. Hiroki gave out his usual smile and nodded. "Sure, it'll be great if we do that." He answered in his deep voice.

The pretty girl blushed and then she smiled back. "Ja, I'll drop by your desk again when the school bell rings." She said happily and went back to her desk.

Japanese girls are hot and cute. But they can never beat the cuteness of my prinzessin.

Surprisingly after all his preparations, Laito fell asleep with his window open. The next morning he awoke with a chill and this didn't make it to school. He laid in bed staring up a his ceiling. He was all alone as usual which made him feel extra woe out and sick. He hadn't gotten sick in a long time. He didn't want to stay home but he wasn't even well enough to get out of bed. "Damn it! This is going to affect everything I had to do. I have to get better quickly." he grumbles trying to get up from his bed.

"Eh? Kaichou is absent?" Hiroki exclaimed as he went straight to the Student Council Room and ask after that tiresome school tour. "Yes. It wad unusual, actually. Kaichou is really strict when it comes to attendance. But considering that he does most of the work around here, it may be possible that he had a day off." The Vice President replied to Hiroki with a worried face. Hiroki sighed and then he nodded. "Thank you, Fuku-Kaichou." He replied.

"I guess I'll drop by my prinzessin's house." Hiroki mumbled to himself as he hurriedly packed his things in his school bag.