End of monotony (private : raimeowmeow × helya-) 18+

Rhye_Meow

'' What? he want to touch my face?'' he was somehow scared, ''does he have any ideea what he could do? i dont know if i can control myself'' thinking that Eiji feels how his face blushes.

'' But after all what can i say? if i say no, he might feel offended, so i don't have other choice than to accept''.

*And with his approval Ryuu touches Eiji's face.*

'' His hands are so soft.'' Eiji close his eyes, so he could feel better Ryuu's touch.

It feels so good for him, he's feeling this like his whole body is caressed. This was no longer than a few seconds but he can't take it anymore, so he suddenly takes his friend hands, and putt them on his chest.

'' -Can you feel this?'' he ask Ryuu...

Then realising what mistake he did, and seeing Ryuu's surprised face, he want to back down, he tries but he can't, so in the last moment he kiss him, even if his mind screamed not to do it, his body couldn't restrain anymore.

''- Forgive me Ryuu...''

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• Helya

For a blind person, touching something is the only way to see how things look like, so when Eiji agree to let Ryuu touch him, Ryuu was very happy. After all, it is weird to touch someone's face, and not all people allow that.

Slowly, Ryuu stood up and sat next to Eiji, he reached out his hand and slightly touch Eiji's shoulder. He was shock because he felt a brush of hair."Oh, he have long hair!" He thought . "Hmmm, i wonder how long is his hair. Well let's leave that question for later." He mused.

He then lift his hands and slightly touch Eiji's chin, from there he touch slowly and began the light patting upward.

When his finger touch Eiji's lips, he felt the man's warm breath and he quickly removed it, moving onto the eyes, nose, forehead.

"Ah, so he seems to be a fairly handsome man, nice thin nosebridge, a nice soft lips, smooth skin, he wears glasses, but i didn't feel any indentation around his temples." Ryuu was analyzing and still touching at the same time, when Eiji grab his hand and place it in his chest.

'' -Can you feel this?''

"Oh he was nervous?" Ryuu wondered. Just as he was about to let go when Eiji planted kiss at his lips..

''- Forgive me Ryuu...''

Ryuu was very shock, it happen in a very quick instant but he felt he was frozen for a very long time. The lips that touched his was warm, wet and soft. It was trembling a bit.

When Ryuu regained composure, he stood up and fish a few bills in his wallet and leave it at the table. He brushed his hair off his forehead and said..

"Thank you for this night, i'll go home now."

He began tapping the floor with his walking stick.

After seeing Ryuu's reaction he feels even worse than before. Now he's afraid that he could not see again the men who has seized his thoughts.

'' I knew i shouldn't do this. This was the biggest stupidity that i ever did. I just can't help myself, i want him, and because of this i tend to lose control'' Eiji was thinking at that moment. Now is even worse for him, because he had a long time since he didn't drink anything, and now he feels the strong efect over him.

'' What am I gonna do about you Ryuu? Since i meet you my mind and body are argueing with each other'' he was thinking while was trying to get up. Eiji was doing everything in his power, not to show Ryuu about the thing that he was drunk. But it was though a obviuous thing.

Standing up behind Ryuu he stretches his hand and grabs his left arm. Then with a look that says ''im sorry'', says to Ryuu:

'' - I know you can't see me, but in this moment i wish you could, i don't want you to be scared around me, but i must confess that since i've seen you first time, i like you increasingly more, and is not something that i can control. I just hope that after this i can see you again, and if your wish is to be just friends, then i'll respect that''. and saying that he tighten the arm that he grabbed. He's realising what he's doing, but he just can't let him go.

'' I'll do anything you want, if that will allow me to see you again'' Eiji was thinking..

Ryuu was lost on what to do. He wanted friendship but recieve a pass instead. "Aniki is right, i shouldn't trust people easily." He mutter under his breath. Ryuu was silently walking and tapping the ground with the cold metal stick. The air was cold and has a quite chilling effect.

"Ha..ha,."Ryuu's breathing was harsh. Maybe his head was light due to alcohol and emotions. "What a stupid thing.." he beat his chest trying to calm his rising temper.

He hears someone was closely following him and that someone suddenly grab his free hand.

'' - I know you can't see me, but in this moment i wish you could, i don't want you to be scared around me, but i must confess that since i've seen you first time, i like you increasingly more, and is not something that i can control. I just hope that after this i can see you again, and if your wish is to be just friends, then i'll respect that''.

He tilt his body to face Eiji, and said.

"Well Eiji, it is true, that friendship is what i wanted. I don't look at other people's fault because i have alot too. No matter how attracted you are to me, kissing is something that will definite surprise me. I'm not an unreasonable person Eiji. So if you really wish to hang out with me..."

He faced Eiji and smiled mischiveously.

"Then Eiji, from now on.. You will be my eyes."

Eiji's face suddenly was lit, he couldn't believe that Ryuu could be so understanding with him.

''I knew you were special Ryuu'' he was thinking, so happy that his stupid mistake didn't ruined his chance.

''Oh! I can get to see your beautiful smile again. Oh! how i'd love to kiss you right now my dear Ryuu'' realising what he's thinking about, he tries to empty his mind. He said to himself that he must control, with all the powers that he have. He let go Ryuu's arm.

~~~

Then looking at Ryuu's dear face, he said:

''- Ok Ryuu, lets go home. At least let me take you safe home. Do you have anyone you can call?

*waiting for reply*

''I would have asked him if he wants me to get him home, but i think after all that happend is not a suitable question. And somehow i don't want to risk this, because of the way that i am right now.'' was Eiji saying in his mind.

~~

But at least let us go outside...

When Ryuu was holding Eiji's arm, he felt Eiji's pulse quicken and his palms sweat a little. There was an akward silence between them for awhile. Ryuu is not sure what exactly is Eiji's thinking right now.

''- Ok Ryuu, lets go home. At least let me take you safe home. Do you have anyone you can call?

"Haha, i guess it will be akward if i let you inside my house, but.. i think we both need a little breather. We drank too much, and clearly we aren't kids anymore, so physical attraction can get tricky when fueled with alcohol. So i think we should get a cup of coffee at my house. I live near here." He dragged Ryuu's hand and started walking towards his condominium.

--

As they entered the room, Ryuu instructed Eiji to sit on the sofa. His unit is simple enough, specifically design for blind person. Minimal furnitures, soft edges around it. He owns a tv, but for hearing the news and for entertaining guest only. Sometime his two niece,one is age 5 and one is 3 hangs-out at his unit and watch cartoons all day long.

He opened his fridge and gave Eiji cold coffee drink. "I'm sorry Eiji, ahaha. As you can see, it's troublesome to drink something hot, so please enjoy this." He sat beside him at the sofa and started drinking hiw own drink.

"By the way Eiji, this is my family. My brother Kyousuke and his wife and kids."

Ryuu gave a photo frame to Eiji, the one who rest near at the side table.

"REMOTE: OPEN TV"

He opened the television to drown the silent akwardness.

''Oh God! this can't be happening'' was thinking Eiji while he sit on the sofa '' how it comes to this?''

"By the way Eiji, this is my family. My brother Kyousuke and his wife and kids."

''- Waw, what a beautiful family you have Ryuu.'' Although the word ''wife'' gives him chills.

''Man, i have to get out of here, and fast'' he's thinking '' oh Ryuu i don't want to break my promise so fast, but this drink really got into me''. He was till sitting on the sofa, drinking his coffee quietly, listening Ryuu's soft voice. But at the same time he was studying the room.

'' - Woaa you have a really nice place.'' he says to Ryuu.

~~

He grab Ryuu and puts him on the wall. Then he get closer to him, till their lips can feel each other without even touching, he can sense his soft lips, and the havy breathing. Then he moves his lips to Ryuu's ear and starts to suck his lobe, and with the hands get him naked. Then with one hand he's playing with Ryuu's p.... . Too bad this was all in Eiji's imagination, and for a few seconds he couldn't control his thoughts, he want this so bad, but also he doesn't want to hurt Ryuu, he made him a promise after all, so he shake his head mabey those thought will go away.

~

He's feeling so hot now, that he can't resist, he need to take a shower, mabey he'll cool off.

''-Ryuu I know that this may sound weird but can i use your shower?'' he was saying this with a funny voice.

'- Waw, what a beautiful family you have Ryuu.''

Eiji was the first one to break the akward silence between them .Ryuu can feel the fidgety noise Eiji was making at his leather sofa."Wow, i did something weird right? Maybe he is gay! And he cant keep calm with us alone!" He panickly thought. "Why thank you, my niece are my friend and joy." Ryuu nervously said.

'' - Woaa you have a really nice place.''

"Ah yes, my brother made the modifications to suit my needs. I just have to exert less effort into making stuff done. Life is easier after the remodelling of my unit..

He made a loud slurping sound at hi cold coffee. He was about to change the channel of the tv when he heard something outrageous..'

'-Ryuu I know that this may sound weird but can i use your shower?''

Ryuu was shocked first but regain his calm. "He must have felt hot because we were drinking. Yep that must be it.." he force himself to believe.

"Sure, just..ahm the door to the left, there's towels there .... so.. you're a big guy so you can figure it out.. ehehehe" Ryuu's heart was palpitating.

"Oh man!" He said softly as he heard the water started rustling. He leaned his head on to the sofa arm rest and closed his eyes.. not realizing he dozed off just a few minutes after.

''...the door to the left..umm...found it''. He is amazed in what a room he stepped in a modern bathroom with a modern designs , rustic-like design of the wall and the semi-gloss finish of the center wall accent, bright lights, with a combination of straight and curve edges, with contrasting character of dark and light colours.

'' -Waw! very nice'' he exclaim. ''His brother have really good tastes is stuff like this.''

Then he start to get undress, and he get into the shower. He switch on cold water and live that to fall over him, then he supports his elbows and his head on the cold wall. He look down and se that his penis doesn't want to return to his normal side. He continue standing there, trying to calm himself, and not thinking about any other things that may get him horny again.

''Ah! It started to hurt already, i really need to do something about this.'' he thinks while looking down.

~~~~

He stay there for about 15 minutes, he start to feel better, even if his state of drunk hasn't gone so much. He decide is better to come out, after all he's no longer feels hot as before. He get dressed and going to see what is Ryuu doing. But when he gets there see that Ryuu has dozed off. He's smileing thinking:

'' You are so beautiful even when you're sleeping''. He take his time admiring Ryuu, but not makeing any noise, after all he doesn't want to wake him up. Then he kiss Ryuu on his cheek, and leave. It will be way to weird for him,to sleep at Ryuu's place. When he gets in front of Ryuu's house, he take another look back and then get into a taxi.

~~~~

''Man, i still need to get some things fixed'' he's thinking.

He get his phone from his pocket and call Kato Aki.

*phone ringing*

"Oohh,. Ah please Eiji, let me cum." Ryuu plead a little teary eyed. His hands was tied to his bed and his legs was force opened wide by Eiji,

"I can't.. you have to endure it just a little bit, i haven't put mine in." Eiji said coldly, continueing to play with his fingers inside Ryuu's ass.

"Ommn ... ha.." Ryuu moaned a little and squirmed . Eiji shivered when he saw Ryuu's tormented face. "Ah shit Ryuu, i can't do this anymore,"Eiji leaned down and bit Ryuu's chin, then grind his penis, slowly penetrating inside Ryuu.

"Waaah!"

Ryuu screamed and woke up heavily sweating. "Shit! What kind of dream was this!!" Ryuu pound his chest with his palm and and realize that he fell asleep in his couch.

"Eiji? Eiji are you here?" He shouted to check if he is not alone.

"Hmm, is this a jacket?" Ryuu felt something rustled under his feet. "This must have felt down when i woke up." He picked it up and smell it, confirming it was indeed Eiji's.

THE TIME IS NOW 7:14 AM

"Tch, i'm sorry Eiji," Ryuu was admittingly feeling weird. He knew that he will have to something about his pressing erection. "I'm sorry Eiji," he whipped his penis out and jerk it off, while smelling the lingering scent of Eiji's cologne in his jacket.

"Gnnn,.." after he cummed, Ryuu took a quick shower and fixed his breakfast, feeling his guilty, he mailed him.

"I'm sorry Eiji."

His phone is still ringing...''damn, what is he doing at this hour'' Eiji's thinking. He's almost in the area where he lives when he's thinking to get his wallet. But he can't find it anywhere, then he surprised realise that his jaket is missing too.

''Damn. I have forgot them at Ryuu's place'' he's thinking. Luckly Eiji's that kind of man who keeps small change in his pockets, and somehow manage to pay at least the taxi. When he get down he decide to take another call.

The phone is ringing again for a long time, but when he decide to hang up someone finally respone:

'' -Hello!'' is the man from the other line saying

'' -What the hell are you doing Kato?'' Eiji's asking him pissed off and with a tone of wonder.

'' -What am i doing? Is 2 a clock in the night...What do you think i could do at this late hour? Im sleeping of course'' he said with a sleepy and a bit annoyed tone.

'' -Oh! Then get up and move your ass at my place, don't make me call you again! And if you're still in your way, grab something to drink, i can't find my wallet, i don't know where i've lost it, so im counting on you'' he says then he hang up.

~~~

Then he's trying to get home, still dizzy he think:

''Should i get the elevator? mabey not, at least if i have to die, let this happen when im sober'' and with hard, climbing the stairs he manage to get home. Sitting on the sofa he's thinking:

'' - Why does it take him so long?''and without realising he dozed off but just for a minute because he hear knocks in the door. He stand up and opening the door he sees Kato Aki.

'' - You're here! What took you so long?'' Eiji's asking looking suspicious at him.

'' - Hey im here now right? so shut up!'' he reply.

'' - Fine. Take a seat while im going to wash my face.'' and he's making a sign to Aki to sit down.

~~~

When Eiji's back from the bath Akis says:

'' - Here i took some beer and some whiskey...

- Oh! do you got any idea where you've lost your wallet?'' Aki's asking

Eiji is looking at him with this look that says:'' like im going to tell you''. And then he says:

''- Give me that whisky''.

~~~

Time pass while they countinue to drink. After a time Eiji can't hold back and he grab Aki and kiss him, in such a rush, that Akis almost drop his glass.

'' - Hey watch it man, i almost drop this'' he says while Eiji was still kissing him.

Eiji look with the corner of the eyes at the glass, and with a sign of his hand he hit the glass, making Aki drop it.

Then he lay Aki on the sofa, still pressing him with his kiss, and with his hands getting him naked.

'' - Hey! Undress me.'' Eiji says.

He starts kissing Aki's neck, and then going down on his nipples while his parten was moaning and playing with his penis. Then he continue stuffing two fingers in Aki's ass starting to rub it, makeing Aki moaning even harder.

''Hmm. You like this. You're getting harder...'' Eiji was thinking while he left a grin escape him.

Then he said:

''- If you want to continue this, then get down and suck my dick, you know is better when it gets wet'' and he grab Aki's hair pushing him down.

'' Damn! This feels good Ryuu'' saying while enjoy the moment. After a few minute he says to his partner to lay on the back. Seeing Aki's excited face he gets even harder. Then he penetrates Aki, makeing him scream for pleasure, he bends over him, while starting moving rough, and kiss him. After a time Aki is turning with his back at his partener, letting Eiji thrusts again his ass, then continuing to move, he was listening at Aki's moaning breatless, then he catch his partner penis, and starts to play with it. Aki's voice is heard:

'' - I can't hold on anymore, i have to cumm'' says in a breath, covered in sweat.

'' - Don't cumm yet, wait for a moment'' Eiji was saying while he was moving faster and faster.Both of them manage to cumm in the same time and while he's cumming he call Ryuu's name again, then he release his penis, and fall on his back, next to Aki.

Ryuu was lamenting that afternoon on what to do about the jacket he have sullied. It wasn't dirty ofcourse, but the fact remains is that he just masturbated using Eiji's scent. "What the fuck is that dream about?" He said out loud.

Frustration.

He was filled with frustration that he cannot get over the fact that he was thinking perverted thoughts about Eiji. Ryuu was no prude. He did have his fair share of experimenting sleeping with men. But he doesn't like it very much. Bottom line is, he is straight. "Bah! This is so annoying." He pressed his phone and call his friend asking him to hang-out. His friend agreed to come over and she will bring some beer and snacks, and they will listen to some new Audio Drama they both loved.

--

"Now what to do with you?" Ryuu held Eiji's jacket and as he was hanging it, he realized that theres a buldging wallet just inside its breast pockets.

"Oh no he might need this!" He decided earlier to just call him tomorrow, since today is saturday, but Eiji might be looking all over the place for this and it's unforgiving not to give it immediately.

PHONE CALL TAKAHASHI EIJI.

As he was calling Eiji, Ryuu's friend Hana playfully hugged his back and said

"Hey honey, who are you calling?"

In that morning Eiji was awaked by Aki who's moving and talking with him. Saying to him, that he was sleeping to much, and he should wake up, to drink his cofee. Sitting down leaning in one hand, he tell to Aki to bring his cofee to him. He feels still tired, this was not the sleep that he needed, is was more an exhaustion of his body, and his head hurts him so badly, good for him that today is saturday, so he doesn't have to go anywere, he could just lying there all day long.

When Aki comes with the cofee he just ask him to search for a headache pill, and he show him the drawer.

~~

Kato Aki is not someone who Eiji is so close with. They just happens to meet a year ago, and Aki had a time when he stalked Eiji, but because he didn't wanted any close relation even less one that involves love he made a deal with Aki, that anytime he'll want to have sex, to call Aki. Since then they both got what they wanted without any questions.

~~

After a few moments of silence Aki ask:

''- Hey Eiji who was Ryuu? you mentioned him a few times last night''

''- Don't ask stupid question, you know is not your bussiness'' reply Eiji, but he didn't even remember when this was happening.

Then changeing the subject Aki said:

'' - Do you want something to eat? i'll order something''.

'' -No. Thanks for asking, but feel free to get something for you here'' says Eiji, knowing that he was a bit harsh wit him, and somehow feeling sorry.

~~

While Aki was ordering somthing to eat. The phone starts to call. He's heavy stretches after the phone, and when he sees who call, somehow he sense a shadow of happiness. He takeing the phone to his ear and says:

'' - Hi Ryuu! ...''

'' - Hi Ryuu! ...''

Ryuu's heart skips a beat when he heard Eiji's cheerful voice. "What is happening with me?" Ryuu ask himself why is he feeling this way. He sat at his sofa and held Hana's hands, who is now pressing her ear and the phone as well, very curious who is this Eiji guy that's making Ryuu flustered and blush.

"Ahm,sorry i was spacing out, anyways Eiji.. err sorry if i slept last night, i was drunk more than i thought. And... ahm your jacket, i think your wallet is inside. If you have the time, you can pick it up. I am at home all day..."

"Well then, .... goodbye Eiji. See you."

Ryuu hang up the phone and puts his face at his palm. And groan a bit.

"Ne, ne... who is this Ryuu? " Hana was Ryuu's childhood friend. And well, she knew Ryuu before the accident. She's a bubbly girl, very intrusive sometimes, she's short and chubby, and dress very flambouyantly, but she is a very good person. And most of all, she is obssess about Yaoi. A certified fujoshi.

"Kyaaa! So he has long hair and good voice and he is nice and he might be gay?! This is too much! I have to see him!" Hana was practical jumping in glee.

"Just dont embarrassed me Hana-chan!" Ryuu pleaded.

"Ok i wont, but... you have to answer me.. Do you like this Eiji?!"

Hana's eyes grew wide, anticipating for the answer.

"Yes.. i think i do.." Ryuu blushed trememdously.

''- Right my jacket, well Ryuu if you are free today then why not. I'll come later by your place to take it. Oh! and don't worry about last night. I would have stay longer but it was already too late'' even if he had to say a small lie, is better like this.

''- Bye Ryuu, thank you for calling me. I'll see you in no time'' he says before Ryuu hang up.

~~~

Unwittingly Aki hears the conversation.

''- You're going to meet someone today? I thought you are feeling sick'' says Aki

''- Well thats not your bussines, i'll go and take a shower'' Eiji's telling with a cold look in his eyes.

''-Did you get something to eat?'' he continue saying

''-Yes, it must arrive in any moment'' comes Akis answer in a low voice.

''-Good then you'll eat, and when im leaving you'll leave too'' Eiji says trying to smile.

He's picking some clothes, but his headache, is still bothering him. After undressing and loosen his hair, he leave his glasses and get into the shower. Warm water is the best choice right now. He get his long hair on back, and wash it with shampoo, then he focuses his attention on his body taking care of it properly. After finishing with the shower, he brush his teeth and get dressed. Then he goes to see Aki, who by his surprise was still eating.

''- Oh come on you're not finished yet? How much do you eat?'' he was feeling amused about this.

''- Ok ok! i'm hurring alright? Aki fill his mouth with food.

''-Easy man. I don't want you to die'' saying Eiji while is laughing.

~~~

In a short time Aki done eat and they are ready to go. Eiji take his phone and get Aki out. Enthusiastic Aki said:

''-Let's take the elevator''

''-No! let's take the stairs'' is the answer he get and then he's pulled by Eiji.

When they get down, they get on separate ways. Aki jumps and kiss him on the cheek, and when he want to run away he's cross back by Eiji's hand.

''- Lend me some money'' he says trying to look cute.

''- Oh you want to get rid of me, and still you want money. How rude Eiji''

''- Here!'' is Aki saying '' he knows i can't resist him'' he was thinking while he move away.

Then Eiji stop a taxi and in a few moment is at Ryuu's door.

*knock knock*

Hana was giving Ryuu a quick make over. Waxing a bit of his brows, trimming his hair a bit, applying moisturizer all over. Though Hana may have a weird fashion sense when it comes to her own clothes, dressing other people is a completely different matter. Afterall, she works as head stylist for a fashion magazine. And boys love is her passion.

"I'm really going to perfect your image! That Eiji will going to hump your ass in an instant!" Hana said breathily. If Ryuu can see, he will probably see Hana drooling a bit, fantasizing about the idea.

"Hana, stop being so vulgar!" Ryuu pinched her tummy fat.

"Hoho, well i dont see you protesting my little make over session, hmm.. Could it be, that you want to be fu.." Ryuu covered Hana's mouth before she could finish her sentence. "Are we done? Please say we are done!" Ryuu said.

"My my, how cute, when this Eiji guy see Ryuu's blushing a bit. I beat he cannot resist it." Hana thought to herself as she arrange Ryu's hair.

The final look was complete, Ryuu's hair was shorter highlighting his facial feature. The bangs falls perfectly in his forehead, showing a bit of his ears. He was wearing an earring, a small silver one with a skull design. His clothes today was a long sleeves pullover drawstrings in black, matched with grey inner shirt and dark brown pants. It shows alot of Ryuu's shapely hips and sexy tonedarms muscles. The image was perfect.

"I wish i have more time, but this is the only wardrobe you have that i approved of. Remind me later to give you sample clothes, make that Eiji go Kyaa kyaa over you!" Hana said as she brew the tea in preparation for Eiji's arrival.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it." Hana said enthusiaticly as she pushed Ryuu to sit and arrange his sitting position. She choose the laidback look,attaching earphones to Ryuu, forcing him to cross his legs and making Ryuu's arms rest at the armest of the sofa. "Yes, just like in a photoshoot."

As Hana opened the door, she was stunned for a bit at how handsome that guy was. "Ehem, you must be Eiji! I'm Ryuu's bestfriend. My name is Hana, come in come in." She grab Eiji and pushed him in the sofa , stopping in front of Ryuu.

"Sit, i'll give you guys tea and snacks then i'll leave." Hana giggled a bit as she disappeared in front of the two and went to the kitchen.

"Hello Eiji.."

Ryuu smiled a little as Hana instructed her..

"Ah damn, i'm so freaking nervous!" He thought.

Ryuu's outfit

61gSyzV-3BL._SL1500_.jpg

As he stepped inside the house, he felt a bit annoyed being grabed by a girl, this way.

''Weird...'' he was thinking. Then he senses Ryuu's perfume, and couldn't observe how beautiful Ryuu is looking today, he somehow glow. '' How someone can glow after a night of drinking?'' Eiji was thinking ''Ah! this gives me even a bigger headache''.

~~

''Oh! Ryuu how can you be so tempting? I want you to be mine!'' he's shakeing his head not wanting to continue with this lust. Then he sit down next to Ryuu, admiring him further more. He's trying not to make any strange moves, after all he doesn't want to get caught by Hana, it will be too weird. This time his hair is not not caught because it was still very wet when he left home and he actually like to keep his hair loose.

While was observing so carefully Ryuu, he sees the small silver earring, he is fascinated on how good this can looks on Ryuu, that for a few moments he doesn't even blink, he imagined how much he'd like to lick that ear, you could read that on his face, how much he wanted this, then he see Hana who stopped by a moment, he blushes for a second, thinking that she may saw him...

If you showed me something then i'll show you how Eiji look in my eyes in a more realistic way:

28i6iw1.jpg

Hana served tea and some biscuits then discreetly left the two after. She was very approving on how handsome Eiji is. Seeing Ryuu sat beside the long haired man, Hana is very happy that she gave Ryuu a quick make over.

"Being proffesional sure comes in handy." She close Ryuu's door behind her and giggled all the way to thr ground floor.

--

Ryuu drank his tea in two big gulps, and nervously gave the paper bad with Eiji's jacket in it. When he wordless gave it, he felt his fingers brushed agaisnt Eiji's arms. *badump badump*

His heartbeat is embarassing, he knows for sure that Eiji can hear it too.

"Come on Ryuu, don't be such a pussy." He said outloud. He bet Eiji thinks he is being weird.

He swallowed his saliva and spoke in a trembling voice.

"Please listen to me Eiji this will be really weird. As in blow your mind kind of weird., since our drinking session and that kiss,. I can't stop thinking about you, and now i'm acting like a school girl. I'm not sure if i like you, or it's a physical thing.. so.. if you are up for it, i'd like to be sure.. i'm saying...Let's fuck."

For a time Eiji couldn't believes what he hears. Does Ryuu really said that or his mind is playing some weird tricks to him.

''- Ryuu did you really said what i think i heard?'' Surprised Eiji ask, but he was not waiting any answer, because Ryuu's words are still resonate in his head.

Then he gets down in front of Ryuu, he open his legs, and he get down in his knee between them, puts his hand slightly after Ryuu's head pushing him down toward his lips, and with the other hand he get him by his waist, and drag Ryuu at him. He start kissing him slowly, not heavy, but more like carefully, trying to show him, that he really care about him, and that he never want to lose this chance. Then he's going closer by Ryuu's ear and he says:

'' -Will you be my school girl?'' smileing with the corner of his lips, he continue this, kissing and licking his ear and the going down on his neck slowly, somethimes kissing it, but other times, just breathing very closely. Then pressing his forehead by Ryuu's he said:

'' - You have no idea since im waiting for you to tell me that. And because i thought i could lose you forever, i restrained myself until the point of being numb. Oh my dear Ryuu, i fall for you so bad every time i see you, and this is getting worse day by day.'' Then he kiss Ryuu's forehead, and his lips holding him even tightly against him, like he never want to let him go.

''- Ryuu i hope you'll not going to regret this, forgive me, but im not going to ask twice'' he was thinking while was getting Ryuu naked, and at the same time kissing his neck, while going down on his chest.

''- Ryuu did you really said what i think i heard?''

Ryuu swallowed his saliva as a response. Before Eiji can touch him, he was already feeling the burn and his body is hot all over.

When Eiji parted his legs, Ryuu's groin felt a tinge of excitement. Eiji held his head closer to his, and in a soft and gentle lip locked embrace, they drown.

Ryuu was blind, so every gentleness, harsh or any movement for that matter will affect how he will feel or react during sex. It's ike he is perpetually being blind folded, guessing were what will his partner do next. "Mmm." Eiji's soft hot tongue gently touched his lips and it send shiver dow Ryuu's spine.

'' -Will you be my school girl?''

"I think i can be whatever you want by now." Is what Ryuu thinks but somehow his lips cannot form words, as he felt the warm breaths and kisses against his skin, making him excited all over.

'' - You have no idea since im waiting for you to tell me that. And because i thought i could lose you forever, i restrained myself until the point of being numb. Oh my dear Ryuu, i fall for you so bad every time i see you, and this is getting worse day by day.''

Ryuu was shocked at the sudden declaration. He then felt ashamed at himself for an instance. "And here i thought it was just sex and physical attraction, now i feel like such an asshole." He thought as he felt his face grew very warm. He is now suddenly feeling embarassed and self concious on what he is about to do.

A kiss on his forehead was planted on him and he felt Eiji's kindness. His heart grew warmer, either from feeling happy or something else, that he is not sure.

As he felt colder by cause his clothes were falling off one by one, he heardEijisaid something about not going to ask twice.

Ryuu smiled and reached out to touched Eiji's face once again.

"I forgot to tell you that night Eiji, you.. have a beautiful face." He then touched Eiji's long soft hair. As he gather a bundle in his hands, he kissed the ends of Eiji's hair and smiled.

"This will be my first time Eiji, so please treat me gently."

He lay his back flat on the sofa gently pulling along Eiji into an embrace. Planting a hot tongue filled kiss on him. His penis was throbbing a little as he felt Eiji's warmth.

When he sees Ryuu's beautiful smile and the gesture that he did, by kissing his hair, he couldn't stop himself not to blush, and absorbed by his feelings he look at Ryuu for a moment with a face that would express what dear is the person beside him.

Then he's telling to Ryuu whispering at his ear while he was pulled down by his love embrace:

''- Don't worry i'll be very gentle with you, i'll die if i ever hurt you'' then continuing kissing his ear for a while, then going down easy, with slow moves, licking his neck until he reach his chest. Then he's stopping for a moment just to get himself undressed, continueing this naked, he slowly pull Ryuu by his hips, positioning him between his legs. He bows over Ryuu, and start to kiss him again on the chest, while he was moving with slow moves down and up, in such ways that their penises could touch each other, he continue doing this move, but his lips are now going up toward his lover lips, and with one of his hand touches Ryuu's hair, walking his hand in a mode more jovial. Now Eiji's long hair, is covering most of Ryuu's chest. By hearing Ryuu's moans over and over, and sometimes come with small sighs, he can't help himself not to fall in love over and over again. He hug Ryuu for a short time, because somehow he felt that he couldn't masters his love anymore, and because the person who cherish so much, told him, that he is beautiful, this make his love to grow even more.

Then he says again in a low softer voice:

''- For what will come next, don't be scared, i won't hurt you, just try to enjoy this.'' And he's going down, towards Ryuu's penis, he's holding it with a hand starting to lick him for a while, then suck it gently, with slow moves, while the other hand was moving on Ryuu's chest. Hearing Ryuu moaning he know that he enjoy this, looking at his face, he sees that his face blushed a bit, and he continue his moves, up and down, licking again and again, and suck it from top till bottom. Hearing how Ryuu's moans are getting more frequent, he stops thinking:

'' I don't want you to cumm yet''.

He then grease fingers with his saliva, and slowly thrust them in Ryuu's ass. When he hears that Ryuu start to scream, he bow again over him, but keeping his fingers inside, and start to kiss Ryuu, continuing to suck his tongue. But Ryuu's face was still tormented, and he hardly endure this he let go of his mouth for a second, whispering in his ear:

''- Bear with me, my dear Ryuu, i know is hard at first, but it will get better in time.'' continuing to play with his finger in Ryuu's ass. Then in a lower voice he says:

'' - Ryuu don't be scared, i'll make love with you, i'll try to be as careful as i can.'' he saying this while he slowly continue to penetrate Ryuu's ass with his penis.

When Eiji pulled Ryuu closer to him, Ryuu's body felt very cold and stiff. The novelty of being the bottom for once admittingly; scared him very much.

Although Eiji's reassurance relaxed him a bit, every touch sends a fiery trace in his skin. "Gah, this man is such a good kisser!" He thought while Eiji's tongue swirled inside him, filling his mouth with both of their saliva. "I really wish i could see right now" his inner lamentations. He wanted to see if Eiji is blushing like he feel he is right now.

As he heard the rustling sound of clothes being taken off, he braced himself for what will happen next. As kisses was planted in his chest, Eiji's hair tickled him almost to the point of yanking that hair out.

A pipping hot thing touch Ryuu's skin, in a matter of seconds, that thing is rubbing against his swollen penis, "uhmmm.." he knew that-that is Eiji's penis rubbing up against him, "This is so freaking hot." He thought as he tried to cover his face with his hand.

Hug.

A hug envelope Ryuu as he is stiffling a moan and sigh. He felt Eiji's heartbeat is as loud as his. The warm raspy breaths were blown onto the side of his face and ears. He became teary by the gesture. "Who knew that liking someone in a matter of days is possible like this." He thought as he return the loving gentleness of that embrace.

''- For what will come next, don't be scared, i won't hurt you, just try to enjoy this

Eiji whispered in his ear and began to let go of there hold. "Ahh!" Eiji grab his penis making him screamed in shocked a bit. He correctly himself and close his mouth. The wet hot tip started to graze at his and the pleasure build up slowly when he felt the mouth close in on his penis shaft, expertly sucking up and down.

"Guhhh ... ahhh.." he was trying not to moan but he can't. His hips naturally arch and thurst towards Eiji's skillfull mouth.

'' I don't want you to cumm yet''.

The sucking suddenly stop, leaving him wanting more.

"Wahh!" He felt a finger was gently being shoved in his ass and then another one followed.

"Ahhh!! Painful.. no... stop!!!" Ryuu squirmed and pleaded. It wasn't actually as painful but more like uncomfortable. His grunting was muffled by warm passionate kisses , yet the finger tortured continued on. When Eiji let go of their kisses, all Ryuu can hear is ".....bear with me..."

A hot pipping thing was grinding against his hole, later the thing plunge in slowly and he felt his ass was like being torned into pieces.

"Hurts!! It hurts..." he moaned but he had no strenght left to fight. Would he want to? He is not sure. "Ummmm" as the thurst continued on, his penis swayed from side to side, the painw as slowly replaced by building up pleasure. As the thrust deepens,it hits something inside Ryuu that felt like he was being tickled in a funny way it made his slowly softening penis harden again. "Shit, so this is the prostate? Feels so good!" He thought as he moaned and groaned under Eiji, slowly relaxing a bit and loosening up.

"Ahh!! Ei..Eiji!" He hugged Eiji's shoulder and enjoyed the pounding.

"Eiji, it's good, hit it more.. please... hit it more.." he said and bite Eiji's shoulder hard. His head was ringing and he can't think of anything else. The smell of Eiji's hair and the sweaty skin touching his, it make his heart go crazy.

"Eiji.... i.. i like you!"

He finally realized it.

Seeing that Ryuu's penis was getting hardened again Eiji knew that the pleasure is much bigger now than the pain, so he continued to move his penis more faster inside Ryuu. Continueing his moves he left his head back, and close his eyes, like wanting to say, ''damn! this feel good'' but he's intrerupted by Ryuu who bite his shoulder, he can not stop the smile who appeard on his lips.

"Eiji.... i.. i like you!"

'' - I don't want to hear that, i want you to tell me that you love me'' comes his reply.

Then he whisper at Ryuu's ear:

'' - I love you! don't forget that''

He is surrounding his lover with his arms and holds him tight, getting him closer at his body, while pressing him down, bit by bit. Now he can sense how hard is beating Ryuu's heart, he can also feel his wet skin tight against him, he can smell Ryuu's perfume, hearing how he moan uncontrolled makes him feel even hotter, and without realising he starts to moan and groan at the same time, but you could bearly hear it.

Eiji kiss Ryuu between neck and shoulder, continuously penetrating him with faster moves, but he keep holding his mouth there, like somehow that is his support, he can feel how he loses his power, but he'll make sure that he will take proper care of Ryuu. Constantly moveing he can't think clear anymore, Ryuu's bites makes him want it even more. He grab Ryuu's penis and he starts jerk it off, moving his hand with intensity, and fucking Ryuu's ass as hard as he can. He feels like he doesn't have any control upon his body, keeps on moving listening how his lover started to groan louder and louder. Then when the moment comes he ask Ryuu:

''- Are you ready to cumm?''

'' - I don't want to hear that, i want you to tell me that you love me''

"Uwah, how can ... i sa..say that.. i'm not sure.." he was trying to form proper sentence, it's difficult for Ryuu,because Eiji is pounding on him senselessly. Does he love Eiji? He is no so sure. All he knows is that he loves the fierce feeling and the desire to be with Eiji. Is that amount to love?

'' - I love you! don't forget that''

As Eiji hold Ryuu in a warm embrace, planting kisses here and everywhere, Ryuu's breath was ragged and he gave a soft hiccup. He is trying so hard not to let his building up emotions show. "Now is not the time to cry Ryuu! Focus on your penis!" He said to himself. He can't help it. He is really happy.

An overwhelming feeling envelope him,as he return the soft kisses, licking Eiji's chin, and kissing his neck. Ryuu has the manerism, or tendency to playfully bite his partners, so he bit Eiji at the side of his neck as he moaned.

The slamming grew stronger and he let go, allowing him to tremble in delight everytime his prostate was being hit. It's painful and wonderful at the same time, his penis tip is dribbling wet, ready to burst any minute.

"Ahhhh!! No... ahhh!!" Eiji began jerking him off, and increased in rhythmn, Ryuu's sensitivity allowed him so sense that Eiji was near his limits too.

''- Are you ready to cumm?''

"Yes... ah...ah...i'm cumming now.." Ryuu arched his hip forward and convulse, as the hot liquid spurt out flowing in Eiji's hands and in his stomach and thigh. He can't think of anything else. He didn't think that cumming from his prostate being stimulated can feel this way.. it was an intense sensation. A pleasure he will never forget.

Ryuu was not sure if Eiji has finished cumming too, since they are still connected, but the pounding was replace by hoarse breaths. As he calmed down a bit,he reached his hands to touch Eiji's chest and closed his eyes. He smiled a happy smile. Whatever it was that he was thinking, he kept to himself.

He prop himself up and kiss Eiji in his lips and slighty lick the lower half, he smirked and said.

"Second round in the bed?"

When Ryuu confirm him, that he's ready, Eiji moves a few times, and easily cumm, all he could said was a long ''ohhhhh!...'' sound, while he releases his hot sperm inside his lover in lower half of spurts, his penis continue to convulse until he release all the sperm, he was doing this while he hold Ryuu by his back, still pushing him a bit down.

Even after his cumming Eiji wanted to keep his boy still there for a little longer, he was still breathing hard and trembling, covered in sweat when Ryuu's hand touches his chest. He feel his hot palm, and after that he get a ever better surprise, a kiss by his lover, something unexpected but this gave him an amazing sensation, then the following question was coming:

"Second round in the bed?"

Eiji smiles, ''- Oh my, you naughty boy, im sorry but for today is enough, my love'' he says ruffling Ryuu's hair, then taking the warm hand from his chest and kisses his palm, and fingers. He take out his penis, while Ryuu get out another moan. Then naked he lay in the bed, draging Ryuu beside him, giveing him short kisses, on lips and sometime on his foread and eyes and slowly walking his hand along his beloved body, going from back down, with continuous movements.

'' My beloved Ryuu, now that i got you, i'll never let you go'' he was thinking while his eyes began to close as he was falling asleep.