End of monotony (private : raimeowmeow × helya-) 18+

Rhye_Meow

The first impresion was that the doctor seemes like a nice person, but then '' man, he is way to directly with the words'' Eiji was thinking, hardly succeded not to blush and look seriouse while the doctor was talking. He's glad that Ryuu is fine, and is nothing so seriouse, he'll be sure to take care from now on.

Then as reply for Ryuu he says with a warm and happiness that you could read it on his face and hear it in his voice:

''- Is ok, im just glad that you are fine, i was worried to death for you, im so happy that i could hug you right here, and never let you go''.

''- Let's go home'' Eiji says while was puting Ryuu's hand by his arm, then he gets all the meds and things that they have bought and go home. Then again they get a taxi, who gets them home safe and just in time because the day was comeing to an end, and from the sun you can only see a few rays that he left behing for a short time.

After they are getting inside the house, Eiji makes Ryuu sit very comfortable, and tell him to wait for a moment untill he's going to make some tea for both of them, so that they would feel more relaxed.

Since Eiji loves green tea, he choose to make it for Ryuu too. Then after he's ready with it, get the cups and go in the room where Ryuu was waiting for him. Wanting to show to Ryuu where the cup is, he get his hand and put it on the cup, because it wasn't so hot, and the warm cup, feel good when you touch it. Then he gets close to Ryuu and whisper to him:

''- Or i should give it to you, when you need it'' kissing him slowly on the corner of his lips, then moving away. He doesn't want to make any pressure on him, he just can't hold back, this need of getting closer to Ryuu.

''- I think we both should sleep, im sure you are tired''...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• Helya

''- Let's go home''

Feeling safe in the arms of Eiji, Ryuu had no difficulty walking even without his stick. For some reason, he kept remembering that night when he ask Eiji to be his eyes. It has happen not so long ago, but now it feels like it has been years since that. He just feels so damn happy with Eiji that he just forgot all common sense of reasoning. Like he went ahead and jump off a cliff. Not caring if he will land all well and safe. "Colors everywhere..." he mutter under his breath and smile as they rode the taxi on their way home.

As Ryuu was relaxing at his soft sofa, with Eiji at his side and recieving kisses all over, he felt a bit sleepy.

''- I think we both should sleep, im sure you are tired''.

*yawns* "Now that you mention it Eiji, i am pretty sleepy. Is it because of the medicine? Or the fact that we had a hectic day? Hmmmm.. ah well anyways, Eiji, my share of the purikura, can you put it in my wallet?" He took the wallet from his back pockets and gave it to him. And then he stood up and said."Don't go home yet, okay? Make yourself at home. The remote for the TV is beside you." He slowly walked to his bedroom and removed his clothes and wear a robe around his waist. "Eiji, im just gonna shower real quick. And well order something to eat, cause i got hungry again. Don't leave me okay?" He called through as he is walking through the shower room..

He takes care to give Ryuu a part of the photos, but he keep the one with the kiss for him '' i want to see this, when i'll miss your kiss'' he thinks and putt it on his wallet. Then seeing Ryuu wearing so less clothes he feel how his temperature starts to get higher and higher '' oh man, doesn't he know that he shouldn't be so calm around me when he's naked'' hardly standing still, watching how Ryuu left. He could just devour him , but he knows that they have to rest because they had a tiring day, and Ryuu need to get well. Then after Ryuu left, he starts the tv and swetch into a movie, but he is not interested in seeing it, and he's laying back thinking about Ryuu's last words. He doesn't want me to leave, he smile thinking about that, is good to know that he's wanted by someone after such a long time, especially when is about the person he loves the most in this moment.

After the warm shower, Ryuu got dress in a flannel pajamas and tshirt and sat beside Eiji. "I think i am in a mood for a pizza." He said and went and called the delivery.. "Yeah,one large pepperoni pizza, and add some fried chicken too, the spicy small bucket one,... dont forget the gravy," as he was ordering his, stomach growled loudly. He hang up the phone after he place an order. Lifting his feet and hugging his knees at the sofa he rest his chins there and said.. "Eiji, you might fi d it hard to take care of me from time to time. So in advance, id like to thank you. I know i tend to forget things sometimes. I move in so fast, and i dont think things through well enough. I am selfish alot of times, and sometimes i am proud. I dont like to accept the fact that i need help, when in fact i do. I have many flaws.. but you have accepted me, almost instantly. And for teh first time in many years, i feel like i can see again.I'd like you to know that i appreciate you being here... and.." he pause and corrected his posture, then hug Eiji.

"I love you..."

While listening at Ryuu order he's thinking ''i'll take the fried chicken, but before i have to take a bath too'' then he keep being quiet, because he didn't want to disturb Ryuu ''mabey i should tell him that i hate pizza, but this isn't important'' he continue thinking giggling in his head. Then after Ryuu's finishing with the phone call, he stay for five more minutes there, waiting for Ryuu to come closer and wishing this as well. Then seeing how cute Ryuu is, and what he was staring to tell him, he suddently start to feel emotional and have a very intense desire to hug Ryuu, but he keep listening to him, he doesn't want to intrerupt this important moment. The when Ryuu come at the final moment Eiji just couldn't believe what he hears, even though Ryuu was very close to him, because he was now finding himself prisoner in his lover arms. Feeling how his heart start to beat faster, he just couldn't help himself, wishing that Ryuu would never let him go, he hughs him back, hughing each other, then he support his head on Ryuu's shoulder telling him:

''- You couldn't make me happier than i am right now. Now my heart really belong to you, i will aways be there for you. Love me with all your selfishness and never let me go, i'll be there for you even if you don't ask for it, i will never let you down'' then he hugh him even tight like wishing for him to remain there, whenever he'll go, his lover to be closer to his heart, followed by a kiss on his forehead, like a signature.

''- I love you...'' but he doesn't get to finish what he was saying because he hear a knocking in the door. When he open it it was the delivery boy, with the food. After takeing the order, and paying for it, he close the door and let the food next to Ryuu, showing him where he left it he then sais:

''- Im going to take a shower as well, hope you'll save for me some fried chicken'' then he kiss Ryuu again on his forehead and leave at the bathroom.

Good thing the delivery man Interupted them or Ryuu will have difficulty controlling his emotions.'Gyaah! This is so embarassing! I can't stop!' He pinched his cheeks and tried to stop from making squeeling noises. Still blushing so to speak, as he felt his cheeks and ears are warm, he stood up and went in his room. He search his dresser trying to find what clean clothes he could give to Eiji. He touched each of his cottony comfortable shirts and found one that he thinks will fit Eiji, together with his biggest pajama bottoms. He went and open the bathroom door and said."Eiji, i left you clean clothes to wear, though we will just have to wash your underwear. I'll just leave the clothes here." He place it at the top of the hamper and closed the door again. When he sat down and started to eat the pizza-cause he decided to leave the chicken for Eiji- he realized something. "Ack! It sounded like i assumed he would sleep over here! I mean , he must be wanting to go home for tonight!!"

He wanted to go back to the bathroom but when he stood up quickly, he got dizzy again and his knees gave in,knocking out the food with him. "Guh, i'm so unwell today." He breathe in heavily and tried to get back up.

He's taking all the time with the shower, he really needed to feel the water flowing on his skin, he always loved to bath and now with the hot water he feel relaxed. '' All day left from home'' it was Eiji thinking when Ryuu told him that he will give him pijamas, ''but i guess i can't leave now when everything is so beautiful'' then he continue with his shower, easily washing his hair and body. Then after finishing, he wipe all his body with a towel and in another clean towel he wraps his hair ''just like the womens do'' he's thinking, but this way his long hair could get dry much better. After he put on the clothes Ryuu left for him, he wash his underwear and socks '' this is weard, i have done this in a long time'' but still he doesn't mind doing it if he could spend more time with Ryuu at least untill tomorrow morning. After everything is done, he takes of the towel that holded his hair.

Then he want to go next to Ryuu when he hears that his phones ring. He grab it, but he's not in the mood for talking with anybody else. His screen displays Kato Aki. He's not answering and just change it to silent mode. He put the phone again in his jacket pocket and he goes where Ryuu was waiting for him.

'' - Hey, im done'' he was telling to Ryuu, just wanting to break the silence. After he's done eating, he get himself next to Ryuu, hugh him and sais:

'' - Should we go to sleep?'' thinking of what day both of them had, and thinking that Ryuu may be tired.

*yawns* "Ah yeah Eiji.. and sorry to make you stay with me tonight. You must want to go home." He said as he drag Eiji to the bedroom. Because he is blind,he never needed to open the lights, now he does. He opened the light and he heard a flicker.. "Does it work? I never open it.. " he smiled akwardly and crawled to the bed. "Come Eiji, let's rest, been along night. Close the lights if you are ready." He yawned again scoot over giving Eiji space to his bed. "Ah, this is nice.. it's been awhile since i had someone to snuggle." He giggled like a school girl and hug Eiji, slinging his hands and feet at him. "Get use to it,i'm using you as body pillow... ehehe Goodnight." His breath was in Eiji's chest. As he feel that he is slowly getting sleepy and falling into drowsiness, he kiss Eiji's throat and said."you smell great.."

''How am i suppose to hold back if he's doing so many cute things'' Eiji was thinking while with one hand hug Ryuu. After Ryuu kiss him on the neck, he give back to Ryuu a short kiss on his lips. '' Don't tempt me'' he's saying in a very low voice, that can't barely could be heard, he don't want to intrerup Ryuu's sleep ''God, I’m such an idiot. I always get worked up over as little as your hugs'' he was thinking. Then he close his eyes, feeling Ryuu's breath in his chest close to his heart, he knew that this night will remain in his memories. He closes his eyes and feel asleep, his eyes were closeing.

~~~

This night passed fast, when the sun rises he found them both sleeping, still caught each other in a hug. After a few hours, Eiji open his eyes, seeing Ryuu still next to him, he can't stop himself not to smile. He stay there awake, watching Ryuu sleeping for another hour , he just loved the way Ryuu is sleeping. This was the first night after a long time when he could finally sleep '' what are you doing to me, that everything i do is much better with you?'' he is asking himself still looking at Ryuu, this feeling is overwhelming for him. He decide to stand up, he kiss Ryuu on his forehead and goes to the barthroom to change his clothes, on his way to bathroom he's thinking that is better to do something to eat for both of them.

If there's one thing about Ryuu that Eiji doesn't know and was about to know now, is that Ryuu hates the mornings.

No matter what kind of sleep he had, waking up and getting ready is always a battle.

He was having the best dream so far, eating beef ramen with a handsome prince. The prince gave him heaps of meat and extra egg and wipes his mouth as he noisily slurps the noodles. "Uhmph..kind sir, would you like to have another bowl?" The handsome prince with brown straight hair was wearing a uniform made of white, and on top it was a heart shape apron. "Why, yes i would." The prince gave him a big bowl as big as a basin and it's filled with steaming soup and noodles. He salivates as as he break the chopsticks and started to dig in, whe he heard the buzzing sound of his alarm. His dream ended and he opened his eyes to darkness again.

The reason why Ryuu hates the mornings, cause only in his sleep do he see colors and faces. When he came back to reality,all he see is darkness. Nothing but black. Ryuu got up and scratch his head annoyedly. He got to the edge of his bed and touch the marking bumps on the floor for direction and headed to the bathroom. After he freshen up, he walk to the living room still with that grumpy atmosphere around him. He touched the walls and slowly walk. It's sunday today so he can relax. When he reached the sliding glass to the balcony, he opened it with a slammed and walk out. Before sitting, he kicked the chair a few times and slump. He felt the sunshine, but couldn't see it. "Bahh!" He scratch his head again. After a few minutes, he realized that he is forgetting something important. "Ahhh!! Eiji!!" He felt stupid as he acted like his usual self. "Gah! I really hate mornings!" Ryuu went back inside in a hurry, wanting to cry..

Returning from the bathroom, he sees Ryuu's disturbed face, he's asking him what's wrong, but since he receive just a nod in sign of ''nothing'' from Ryuu, he gets next to him:

''- Hey! come on cheer. Mabey you'll tell me why are you like this, i don't like seeing you this way'' then he hugs him, and hold him this way for a few moments. [...]

''- Listen! im going to make the cofee, and then make us something to eat'' he feel sorry for Ryuu, and want to make him be happier. He's hurring with the coffee so that Ryuu won't stay to much alone, but he keep talking with him, louder so thats he's sure Ryuu could hear him.

''- So what are you planning on doing today?'' [...]

Then after he's done with the coffee he give it to Ryuu along with the sugar. He showing it to Ryuu so that he knows where it is, because when it comes to sugar, is better if anyone would choose how much they want. He takes his coffee and sits next to his lover. Watching him, in his cuteness, just by sitting there Ryuu makes Eiji wanting to hug him, hold him tight, feeling the need to stay with him all the time. He's enjoying his coffee watching his beloved.

'' - You know you brought light in my black monotone life. I love you...'' he keep talking holding his eyes on Ryuu.

After a while he stand up telling him that he'll be back in 10 min. just want to grab something to eat and some fresh juice and mabey something to tie his hair, because he left home with his hair untied.

''- Wait for me, i promise i'll be back as fast as i can'' he's saying to Ryuu while he get his jacket on. Then you could hear only the sound of the door, opening in a hurry and then closing.

"I just hate mornings Eiji, dont mind me so much and get used to it. Im not a morning person," he tried to smile but he just cant. Its just impossible now for his mood.

"I dont have plans for today, maybe relax a bit? My stomach isnt good today. So i think i'll rest.. if you are suggesting something we should do then im okay with it."

As Ryuu heard Eiji said he ended his monotone life. He felt a bit of a pang of guilt. He was being moody, but Eiji was thanking him. As he heard the door open and closed, he realized that he was being ungrateful for what he have. It's true, he was happy, but he didnt even show his appreciation. He sulked at the corner and hugs his knees, "He will get tired of me for sure." He said outloud. He drank the last of his coffee, his stomach hurts abit. "Ah, bathroom."

Ryuu has this habit of playing music while he 'go' so he held his phone and stick his earphones and blasted the music away. After he is done, he reached for the toilet paper but touched nothing. "W-wait a minute!!" He forgot that today is sunday and last week, he planned to go grocery shopping supposedly yesterday.

"A damn!!" He had no choice but do one thing,

PHONE CALL TAKAHASHI EIJI

"Uwah!! Eiji!! I need toilet paper now!!"

He thought about dying that instance..

XD

He was just about to leave back home when his phone starts vibrating, he's getting the phone from his jacket and look at the display ''Ryuu?!'' he's thinking before he's answering. Hearing what Ryuu is asking him, he reply by telling him to wait because he'll try to hurry up. When he hang up the phone, he can't help himself not to laugh, but he tries not to do it on the phone, because he didn't wanted Ryuu to feel bad. So he's going back to get what Ryuu need, then he's hurring even more to get back home. First thing to do he gives the toilet paper to Ryuu:

''- Don't worry im not looking'' he's saying that with his eyes closed, and extend his hand untill he touch Ryuu's hand with the paper. Then when Ryuu grab it, he turn with his back and leave with fast steps, it was weird but also made him smile.

He's thinking that until Ryuu is done, he'll better make something to eat, even through he's not good at this, now is his turn to feel embarrassed, he bind his hair in a tail and start to cook. So he'll try to make something easy, mabey an omelette in butter with a bit of cheese and a bulgarian salad (Shopska Salad). This is the very basic food for Eiji, and he loves this, especially the salad. He's almost finished with the cooking when Ryuu comes to kitchen. He's telling him to sit down, because he'll be ready in a moment. He place everything on the table, get some glasses and fill them with orange juice, he's getting behind Ryuu takes his hand, and slowly shows him where the food is makeing him touch everything with easy moves. Then his kissing Ryuu's neck with a short move, and get back at his place.

''- I hope you'll like it, im not very good at this'' he's saying to Ryuu a bit embarrassed.

"Please let me die now." Ryuu say these words outloud and keeps flushing the toilet. He knew it was stupid of him to call. But he didn't think of any other solution other than relying on Eiji. Well there are other solutions, but Ryuu was so simple that he didn't think of any. When he heard Eiji opened the door, he shouted "Dont look! Please dont look!" Eiji confirmed he isn't and gave him the paper. When he was done, he felt his face was very hot. After he wash his hand, he decided to extend his stay and just opted for a shower. While shampooing, he is shouting.. "Why??!!" Repeatedly. He was done and dress in casual light clothing. He knew he can't let Eiji wait longer. He heard some noises at the kitchen and went there. "Eiji? You're cooking?" Eiji ask him to sit at the table, and afterwards felt him guide to everything that is in the table. He nodded and ate everything. He liked the salad and ask for another serving. He tried to keep it normal and cool. But he just cant.

He wiped his mouth and push his plate after he is done eating. "It was delicious." He said with cracking voice and then his shoudlers started to shake. He covered his mouth with one hand. After 3-5 seconds, he started crying. "Oh no... i burped in front of you, and the the toilet incident.. i'll die of embarassment Eiji. Hu hu,.. you must think i'm so tiring.. i'm sorry!" He just cant stop. "Why... damn toilet paper, just why??!" He wailed.

Eiji couldn't believe, Ryuu was crying, it was all of this so bad for him? when Ryuu starts to wail Eiji stand out from his chair and goes next to him, he kneel and take Ryuu in his arms by his waist, because Ryuu was still sitting, he reach with his head till his stomach, and huging him stick his head on Ryuu. He's feeling so sad seeing Ryuu crying:

''- Hey! Don't cry please. My heart hurts when i see you crying. You don't have to think about all this things, you are not tiring don't say things like this.'' He raise his head and look at Ryuu's face, who was still drawning in tears. Eiji reach with his lips for Ryuu's eyes, he kiss them, holding for a time his cheek close to Ryuu's then with one hand slowly wipe the tears from his beloved face.

''- Please don't cry anymore. If this was so embaracing for you, then next time i'll ask you to give me some toilet paper. Don't have to feel so embarased, after all is me, and we need to get used one with each other. But don't cry anymore, i just can't stand seeing you so sad.'' Then he keep him in his arms for a while, giving him time to calm down. After a while, when it seems that Ryuu is a bit calm, he stand up saying him that he'll cleanup the mess, and then they both go in bedroom so that Ryuu could pass over this tears. He's finishing quicly with the cleanup, and then he looks to Ryuu, who was still sad. So he grab Ryuu in his arms, kissing his cheek and carrying him untill the bedroom, and keep on kissing him gently.

Silly. All of Ryuu's wailing was because of him being silly. He wanted to open up a bit, but he cant seem to do it. Did he trust Eiji? Yes. Did he love him? Definitely. But Ryuu just can't hide the fact that he has dated alot, yet with Eiji , he is being flustered all over. Like he is so afraid, that this gentle guy who is warm.. will banish like one of his dreams. 'Im already showing this side of me when we just started.' Eiji is so patient with him. Giving him soothing words and cooing him like a baby. 'You need to get your act together Ryuu, you love him right? It should not be always about you, or your feelings. Eiji has been taken care of you since last night!' He scold himself.

When Eiji picked him up, and lead him to the bedroom. Ryuu felt an irrepresible urge to kiss him. Not like the gentle kisses Eiji is giving him,but a deep and full of love kind. He held Eiji's head and played with his hair while he keeps kissing him. Playing with his tongue inside. He didn't intend it to be intense, but he is getting hard. And unintetionally, his harden penis poke Eiji. "Sorry, i got excited... i know you want to rest." He shyly explained.

He is a bit surprised when Ryuu start to kiss him, but he's also glad because his beloved one was feeling better. For him Ryuu is all that matter, and most of it, matter Ryuu's happines. Feeling Ryuu's hand in his hair gives him pleasant shivers, and kissing him, make Eiji reach out to him a longing desire, wanting to taste his lover in even the most intimate and hidden parts of his body. He's trying to restrain himself because he knows Ryuu may not be well yet, but feeling Ryuu's penis pressing him he's feeling how his body start to heat, makeing him loseing control, keep fighting with himself, trying not to exceed the limit and just kiss Ryuu, even through they were still holding each other, tight, makeing that kiss never ending, starting to kiss wildly like they are hungy for each other, then the kiss continue with small bite on the lips, harmless just causing more pleasure. Then he hear what Ryuu was saying earlier:

"Sorry, i got excited... i know you want to rest."
he stop just in time, not to go furter with this, he's telling to Ryuu, that if he'll keep doing things like this, because just a simple kiss could turn him on, when it comes to Ryuu his lust is too big, he could not restrain himself again and again.

'' - I love you too much, and i can't afort to hurt you'' he's sadly sais to Ryuu keep looking down.

'' - I think that tonight is better if i'll go home, so you could recover'' he was saying to Ryuu with a sad voice.

'' - I think that tonight is better if i'll go home, so you could recover''

He way in his options. Sure, it's disappointing as he is excited now, but it's true that he needed to heal as well. So he answered as matured as he could.

"Yeah, i think you are right.. it's sunday tonight and you aready took care of me last night. You also need to prepare for your work tomorrow." He look sad as he said this but he tried his best to smile. He fiddled with Eiji's hair and kiss him one last time "We have all the time we need, so there's no need to rush. I'll be fine here. But if you ever feel the need to come here, do so anytime.. " he hug him tight and let go.

After Ryuu let him go of the hug, Eiji starts to feel sorry that he has to leave, and Ryuu will have to be alone, he also knows that it was not what Ryuu wanted, but he said that for Eiji's sake.

- I know saying that you'll be fine is just your way to hide your feelings, like you already said to me, about you who say that you don't need help, when in fact you need. I hate that i have to leave you even for a while, but i won't be gone for a long time. And next time i'll take proper care of you, but first you'll have to tell me that you are fine'' a small smile appeared on Eiji's lips, thinking of all the naughty things that could happen.

He's getting his jacket and before he leaves, he gives a short kiss on Ryuu's forehead again saying ''don't forget me''.

While he's getting into the taxi, he look again at Ryuu's home ''we need to find something that will alow us to be togheter all the time'' he's thinking. Waiting to get home, he's checking the hour, seeing that is pretty late, he sighs ''i need to take a shower and then i need to get things ready for tomorrow.'' But he's not in the mood for that, he's still wisheing that he could somehow get back to Ryuu. Then he's seeing that he have a message from Kato: '' Answer the phone!''.

'' Tsk, if im not answering then im not available'' is Eiji thinking ''he called so many times'' and uninterested he put the phone back into his pocket. Then for the rest of the road, he keep watching out of the window thinking about Ryuu.

Later when he's already home, and the evening has come, finishing with the shower, he's getting his things ready for tomorrow, but he can't stop thinkig about what is Ryuu doing, while finishing with the last things that he need to do, he decide he can't wait anymore and calls Ryuu. But Ryuu is not answering ''is he already sleeping?'' Eiji is thinking.

After Eiji has left his apartment, Ryuu instantly regrets his decision to make him leave, as his body needs that heat. "Tch, that kiss made me like this." He grope his penis and squeeze it, hoping it will return to normal, but it just made it worst. He was really hoping to find some release. Very quickly, he removed his bottoms and started jerking off.

"Mh...hm,,.." his tip is already soaking wet, so he is sure he will cum very fast, and he was right. He did cum after a few minutes. "Ha...ha.." panting heavily, he reacted for the tissue box to clean himself. When he reached down to wipe himself, he held his till erect penis and he was tempted to stroke it again.. "Tch!"

He bend over and started to insert one fingerinside his butthole. "Ngg.." hejerk his penis of while his other hands stimulates his inside.. "Guh.. i can't reach it." He said , wanting to hit his prostate, but he just can't, nontheless.. he still feel stimulated by the wriggling inside of him. "Ei...ji..Ahhh... Eiji!"

He was fantasizing how Eiji's penis would feel about now slamming onto him, he just feel so lusty that he even started biting his pillow. "Gah...ahhh!" He trembled and soiled his sheets with his cum. Too tired, Ryuu collapse at his bed and ignored the incoming call.

--next morning, he check his mails and heard he had a few misscall from Eiji. He was still shy about what he did last night so he went and email Eiji with his dictator.

PHONE, MAIL TAKAHASHI EIJI.

Sender: Ryuu

Subject: last night

Good morning!

Sorry Eiji, i fell asleep last night cause of exhaustion. Now i'm on my way to work. I hope you have a good say today and take care. I'll call you later.

I love you.

Ryuu

Finally Eiji is hanging up the phone '' I think he's sleeping after all. I already miss him so much'' he's thinking upset. After he's done with everything, he think that is better for him if he tries to sleep, mabey this way the night will pass quickly, hoping that next day somehow he'll get the chance to see Ryuu again. Sitting in bed, he starts the tv, changing channels searching for something good to watch, mabey a movie, but he can't find anything good, just cheap movies. So he leave the tv on and turn the volume down, unwittingly he start to think again about Ryuu '' what he did to me? that i can't think abount anything else beside him?'' Eiji was thinking a bit annoyed '' I can't bear with myself if things will continue like this. Is clear for me that i want him to be here, even if all i could do is just to hugh him.'' He shake his head a few time, mabey those thought who won't leave him to sleep will go away.

~~~

Even so after a long night the morning is coming, he is wakeing up a bit grumpy, with his eyes a bit burning him because all night he ocasionally doze from time to time, and so he was ending up just fidgeting in bad ''damn!'' he's saying out loud, still lying in bed '' i knew that without him i'll curse my nights''. Is still early in the morning, he decide to stay for 10 more minutes before he'll make himself a coffee, it seemes that for a long time, coffee was the best solution he had to make him stand. In the mean time, he's searching the remote just to see whats on tv, by mistake he's faounding his phone. ''How did this got into my bed?'' Finally he's founding the remote and starts the tv.

Meanwhile after enjoying his coffee, he receive the message from Ryuu, he read it, and smile'' Im glad that he emailed me. So he was sleeping after all, mabey next time he will be fine, this way he won't get rid of me so easy''. he wanted to call Ryuu right in that moment, but he thought that he may be busy so he decide that is better to call him later''. Instead he's leaving him a voicemail'':

''- Morning Ryuu. Well i just read your email and i wanted to call you but i decided that is better to call you a bit later, i don't want to disturb you from your work. I miss you already so i hope we'll get to see each other today after work, mabey just for a short time. I love you, more than you think Ryuu'' then he hang up, his smile had shaken the grumpiness from his face.

Ryuu's day started with commuting to work like the usual. He was in high spirits as he rode the bus.. coming down on his stop, he gave the driver a cheery greetings. "Good morning Aniki!" He tap his brother's shoulder and sat at his desk. "You seem cheery, what happened?" His brother look at him and smiled as well. It's been long since he saw Ryuu like this and he is happy for him. "Err, Aniki, don't be sudprise okay? I'm dating someone... He is Eiji Takahashi, the proffesor." He said in a low voice. "W-wait! Date? Proffesor? A guy? Is this the same proffesor that save you?" His Aniki stood in front of Ryuu's desk and slam it out of surprise. "Ah yes he is... " Ryuu twiddled his thumbs and blushed. He knew this is happening all too sudden. "I wont accept this easily.. You and that Eiji should be prepared!" His aniki warned. "I know, so just give us a chance.. okay Aniki? He is a good guy.." Ryuu plead. "Hmmp. Fine,. Invite him for dinner at our house this sunday. Just try not to come.. i'll make you move back at our house. " he nodded as a response, he knew it can't be help.

The day went by quickly, as Ryuu is always busy every monday. His lunch break came and he decided to check his phone. He recieved the voice mail from Eiji he blushed, Kyousukesaw his brothers reaction and sigh. Ryuu returned the voice mail.

"Hi Eiji, my day today is very busy. It seems that i have to stay at the production for the whole night. Maybe even till tomorrow. But i'll be fine, it's always like this when we have a deadline for deliveries. How was your day? "

He wanted to say he misses him, and that he loves him..but he sense his brother was beside him eating. 'I can't wait to feel your touch again Eiji.' He thought as he covered his mouth and blushed till his ears are red.

After a long night, is coming a long day. For Eiji most of his time pass slow, but is this way since forever so he got used to it, but at least now he is feeling happy. Thinking about Ryuu, his day already start to be better, so he's taking all he need and leave, even through is still a early hour. He's lightly while go down stairs, unhurried untill he get to bus stop.

Come at the university, he's going in the class the he knew it will be thie first where he'll teach for that day. He's leaving his bag on the desk, and then leave for something to eat, he still have plenty of time. '' Shit! hope i will not accidentally meet again with that weird professor'' he's thinking on his way to the university shop. Ending with his early food, he get another coffee so that this will keep him working for all day. He's getting back in his class, where the students were already in, waithing for him, in a big noise. When he come in, he brings with him the cold attitude and they could feel how the air started to get cold. He start telling them:

''- Today we'll talk about competitive mechanism...'' he's telling them in a louder voice, while continue with the lesson. You could still hear a few students here or there whispering about all kind of stuff, but he doesn't mind them as long as they don't disturb the curs. The door is opening interrupting Eiji, he stop and look back at the door.

''- Sorry i got late'' the student quickly apologized and run to a seat closeing the door behind him. From outside you could only hear the professors voice.

~~

Most of the day already passes. He just got a break so, he just sit down for a moment, he decide to take a look at his phone, he knew that he receive a mail from Ryuu, but he couldn't find time to read it, and he's sure he would have smile when he read it, so is better if his students won't see this side of him, after all he doesn't mix his job with personal life. ''Oh! so he's busy today'' Eiji was thinking, a bit sad ''it won't be good for him if he'll makes me miss him too much'' he's smileing thinking about some perv things. But since the only person he really cares about is Ryuu he decide to reply to him with another voicemail:

''-Hey! im glad you mailed me. My day was good, as usually nothing different happened. But i was thinking about you so it was better than my usual days are. I know you are common with this, but please don't get yourself exhausted. You know i wouldn't have peace if something will happen to you. Umm Ryuu let me know when you'll be free ok?''

It was already night time when Ryuu recieved Eiji's voice mail. By that time, he was pretty much exhausted and almost to the point of sleeping at his desk.

He decided to send an email to Eiji, because he knew he would sound so tired if he call him or send him a voice mail. So he use his dictating app and send him one.

Sender:Ryuu

Subject: so tired

Hello,

The time is now 9:05 Pm and it's only the second break i had, i'm exhausted beyond belief. I think i can come home by 1am. And come to work again at 7am. We had to finish alot and there's just no time. How are you today?

And Eiji, i miss you. I'm sorry i didn't call.i might loose my calm if i here your voice now.

I really wish i am hugging you right now.

Ryuu

As he command his phone the send, he felt recharge again, somehow thinking of Eiji made him weirdly energize.

When Eiji receive Ryuu's email, he was preparing himself for a shower. He is already naked, with his hair untied when his phone notify him about the new email. He get the phone and stand up, by his position you could easily admire his tall body, prominent shoulders, narrow hips along with a defined waist, and with a nice shaped ass, his back being covered by his richly long hair that reach under the scapula. After he read the message, he started to feel very troubled about Ryuu's condition ''mabey i should go and take him home...no i can't do this, how would he resist until 1am? '' his face was frowning, while 1000 other things crosses through his mind at the same time. But finally after thinking again and again he knows that he can't do anything, it will be way to weird. So he try to get back from this state of him, when his phone stars o call. He hardly answer, he doesn't want to hear his mother asking him again to get home and all the other things that he doesn't care. He have thing more important to do here, and he feel better beeing all by himself.

After spoke with her for a while, enduring again her prayers to come home, saying that so many years have passed and that she miss him. He continue to talk with her kind, trying to end the phonecall as soon as possible. So after a while he tells her that he have something imoprtant to do and he have to go.

''-But it was nice hearing you'' he says before he hang up.

Then he says to himself ''five more minutes then i'll take that shower''.

He's sending a new voicemail to Ryuu:

You know im not feeling well when i hear that something may happen to you. Please don't work so much, i can't stand to hear that you are so exhausted. Im trying my best to hold on, and not to come after you, even through i don't know where the place is. And..im fine. My day was a normal one, and very casual as well. *He's saying that in a low sad voice*

Then he grab his towel, and go to bathroom, still worried for Ryuu.