End of monotony (private : raimeowmeow × helya-) 18+

Rhye_Meow

Anime_guy_vagos_club_29810419_329_352_by_kodaka97-d66y6e6.jpg

Name: Matsumoto Ryuu

Appearance: Dark hair, fair skin, 181cm in height, black eyes, slim built.

Personality: He is cheerful and likes to go on adventures. He has tendencies to be hook on new things he learn. Always surrounded by people because of his happy-go-lucky attitude.

Position: Seke

Bio:

Ryuu was involve in an accident few years ago, which has made him blind, with no hope for regaining his sight. This didn't stop him from moving forward with his life. He finished college with an undergrad degree in Business,and now working as his brother's assistant in managing their sake brewery.

He dates women before, but now he has been single for the past 4 years, because his partners tends to misunderstand his situation. He is blind, but can function well. And he doesn't need to be babied. He can work for himself and his own money. His motto in life is "Live as if today is your last day."

It was 8am in the morning, and Ryuu was getting out of his condominium elevator. As the door open, he taps his walking stick and step out.

"Good morning, Ryuu-kun going to work?" A cheerful voice rang in his ear. He recognized it as his Yamada-san, the obaasan next to his door. The friendly yet, uber nosy lady."Yes, have a good day Obaasan." He replied and continued to walk.

A few moments later, his talking watch said that the time is now 810am. "Oh no, i'll be late for the bus!" He wanted to quicken his pace,but today he is carrying a suit case so he can't used two walking sticks.

As he was hurrying up, a guy bumped him, knocking him down on the floor.

"Tch! Watch were you're going,stupid!" The man just shout and didnt even help him to get up.

Ryuu was panicking because his stick was flung, and he did not know where it landed.

"Is anybody here? Please help me get my stick back.. im in a hurry.."

He plead.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• Helya

2yuatch.jpg

Name: Takahashi Eiji

Appearance: Brown long hair, pale skin, 185 cm height, blue eyes, statuesque bild, wear glasses.

Personality: Because of his cold spirit, he doesn't have too many friends, but he always tries his best, that's why he's more like a lonely person. Hes a very ordered person, open-minded, very quiet, always think before he speak.

Position: Seme

Bio: Eiji left home at the age of 23 years after he caught his fiancee cheating him with his father. Since then he hate womenkind. He never went back to see his parents, occasionally talks with his mom on the phone. He graduated economics and now he works as college professor.

Since the unfortunate accident with his fiancee, he never wanted to be with a woman, and he had just a few short adventures with mens. But after all these years he's still thinking about her, even though that pisses him off.

Is early in the morning, Eiji is still in his bed, already awake. Stretch out one hand searching his phone. Is 6 a clock in the morning.

'' Still this early, when im going to get my sleep back?! '' is thinking Eiji.

But since he can't sleep anyway he decide to make his coffee and take a shower so that he could be ready in time for school. At 8 am he's already done so he think that it might be better if he leaves earlier, he always tries to occupy his time with anything he can. Although he stay at the 5th floor he never take the elevator, he just can't trust in these kind of things. And is not like his in a hurry.

Descendig stairs, quiet and lost in thoughts he doesn't even hear the voice that was asking so much for help, until he's already near him. He throb like he was awaken from his sleep. Then he start to speak as polite as he can, and hurry to help him.

''Here is your stick.'' He sais while he gives it to the stranger.

''Are you alone? would you like me to help you with anything else?''

Ryuu was startled by the deep polite voice he heard, not so far from him. He felt the cold steel bar of the walking stick against his hands and felt very relieved.

"Ha. Thank you so much,. I thought i was screwed.. somebody trip me over."

He prop himself to stand. Even though he is blind, he knew very well that he must have been dirty.

Taking the handkerchief in his vest pockets, he wiped his face and the part of his pants where he felt he fall. "This part must have been dirty" he thought to himself.

"Actually , i just need to know how i look. Do i look decent enough? By the way, my name is Matsumoto Ryuu, thanks for saving me."

Ryuu extend his hand at the stranger, smiling widely. Although he cant see him, he can feel he was there, looking at him.

"What a kind person this man is.." he said to himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Eiji look at the slim men who's standing in front of him.

''So cute. I didn't knew that here could be someone that cute'' Eiji was thinking.

He grab Ryuu's hand somehow fascinated by his beautiful smile, he could not help himself not to smile back happy, then realising that, he take again that serious posture of him thinking: ''what am i doing? thanks God he couldn't see me. How stupid of me? Why am i so happy about? *sigh*''

Then trying to get serious again took this clear tone saying:

'' Im Takahashi Eiji, it was my pleasure helping you. But next time it will be better if you'll take someone with you.''

Ready to go continue his road he remind of Ryuu's question, smiling mouth corner he sais: '' You look very decent, don't worry.'' Then he thinks for a moment and say to Ryuu: '' if you'll ever need me, you can find me here'' and he pass him, his phone number.

....updated...

The hands that shooks Ryuu's hand was warm and has a firm grip. "He must be a tall guy as well" he thought to himself.

"im Takahashi Eiji, it was my pleasure helping you. But next time it will be better if you'll take someone with you.

"Wow what a nice name. And a polite wy of speaking too!" He smiled amd said to himself.

"You look very decent, don't worry.

"Oh thank goodness"he heave a sigh of relief.

While he was brushing off his hair, Eiji gave him a card..He felt confused at first then burst a giggle because he couldn't himself.

"I'm sorry, Takahashi-san i don't mean to laugh. But you see,i am blind. Could you write me the number in my palm instead? That way i can remember and i'll store it later."

He took a pen and extend his hand palms first and gave Eiji the pen. He is still smiling like silly. He forgot all about being late. "I met another friend.." he said himself.

- - - Updated - - -

After realising what stupidity he had done, unwittingly he blush, than somehow upsed and ashamed of him he hurry to leave. He's saying in a rush: ''take care of you Ryuu'' and then leave without even looking back, like that would make him forget.

''How stupid can i be? when i think i manage to make a good impresion, i do mistakes like this. Now i'll never get the chance to see him...'' thinks Eiji.

He catch the bus in the last minute, and then he's lost in thoughts again. He doesn't even realise that he's there, only then when he see the school with the corner of his eye.

''oh shit'' he sais in a low voice and he get off the bus.

''I need to focus'' he's thinking to himself.

''Screw that, he was cute, but im sure he wouldn't like me anyway'' somehow Eiji believes that this would help him forget about Ryuu.

...updated..

"What the hell? Did he just left me here?" Ryuu was baffled. He thought he might have insulted him with his laughter.

THE TIME IS NOW 840AM.

He press his talking watch and realized he was very late for the meeting. He decided to call his Aniki to tell them to start without him.

--

"What were you thinking? It was important to us that we get this exporting deal. Why were you late?" Matsumoto Kyousuke, Ryuu's older brother and his boss ask him after the meeting. Although the business deal was a success, he cannot overlook the fact that Ryuu was tardy. His brother is 7 years older than him, and is a very well respected man. A father of two girls, and lives in a classic japanese home, just near their brewery factory.

"I'm sorry Aniki, i had trouble earlier on.. but. I have a favor Aniki, i may have offended someone earlier. This is his card. Can you store his details to my phone? I'd like to apologize to him." Ryuu gave his Aniki the phone and the crumpled business card.

*sigh* "Fine."

--

Later that night, after a shower, Ryuu took a can of beer and smoke at his balcony. He always do this, because the cool breeze feels good to his face. It relaxes him

"Phone, call MATSUMOTO EIJI"

he press the phone to dial it automatically.

"Beeep. Beeep."

The other line was ringing.

"I hope he picks up."

- - - Updated - - -

Even if he came home, Eiji still had unfinished things to do. ''I still have something to prepare for tomorrow, but is nice that it won't be such a busy day'' he said while he was going over the last things.

''This day was passing so fast, but it was a tiring day'' thinks Eiji while stretches his back. ''I should take a shower and try to sleep, at least for 2 hours or 3'' thinking while he loose his long hair, who now hang all over his back covering a bit of his face, and under the light from the bulb his eyes seemed now a more darker blue, who look perfect with his pale lips.

Strip his shirt, discovering his statuesque body with sexy pectorals and sensual hips. Then he tries to reach for towel, when the phone started to ring.

''Who could this be at this hour?'' he was wondering

From the other side of the line he hears a very common voice for him. Then the person said:

''-Is this Takahashi Eiji?

-Yes! answered Eiji

-Good. Im Ryuu, we meet today early in the morning, i was calling you because.......

--updated--

BIP.. BIP..

The ringing is making him nervous. He was fidgeting and pacing his balcony, trying to calm his breathing but he can't.

"THE TIME IS 10:05 PM"

"Oh shit, so it's this late!" Realizing that it's a stupid idea to call at this hour, Ryuu almost hang up the phone when he heard that someone picked up.

"Is this Takahashi Eiji?"

"Yes?" A deep velvety voice answered.

"Good. Im Ryuu, we meet today early in the morning, i was calling you because, well, i wanted to apologize for my rude behavior.. You helped me and i laugh at you. Forgive me Takahashi-san."

Ryuu's voice was embarrassed and soft. Realizing he was rude again for calling in so late..

"Gah im so stupid!" He thought as he place his palm at his wildly beating chest.

''- Ryuu..?! he missed unwittingly, then bites his lips.

- Don't worry, it was not your fault, you were very nice with me.'' he was trying to keep his voice calm, hideing away the trembling.

'' -I was just embarased about the mistake that i did, namely that for a moment i forgot something so important. I was ignorant, forgive me, i should be the one who should apology.''

'' Why does he have this effect on me?'' Eiji was thinking while taking a moment of pause.

''-Listen Ryuu...'' he wanted to say something but suddenly stopped.

''What the fuck'' he was thinking '' since when im talking before thinking? Do i even get how weird this may seem for him?''

Then he continued the proposition, but changeing it so that won't seem strange.

''-Listen Ryuu...what i've said stay the same, if you'll ever need my help, call me in a heart beat.''

''Even if this is not the only thing that i want, i hope i'll get the chance to see him again'' he thinks...

...updated..

Listen Ryuu...what i've said stay the same, if you'll ever need my help, call me in a heart beat.''

Badump.

Ryuu's heart beats more wildly than before. The voice of Eiji resonates inside his head. "Why, is he so nice?" He mused.

He went inside and close the glass balcony door. He was still breathing heavily under the phone reciever.

"Well, actually Takahashi-san, you can help me in picking up a few clothes. I think 3 days from now... ah,, uhm i need formal wear, and some business suit. If you are available, then please call me tomorrow... well okay, bye then!"

He was so nervous that he hang-up the phone and started to do some useless flailing. "I'm so lame!" He scratch his head. "And i was rude again!"

He wailed and stretch his arms to feel the sofa. When he reached it, so softly lay his head at the armsrest, curling his body in it. "Oi, Ryuu.. don't trust so mucb okay.. "he told himself trying to deny the excitement he was feeling..

beeep beeep was all Eiji could hear.

''Whaaat? He hang-up the phone so quicly i didn't even got the time at least to say goodnight. He didn't even waited for my reply, of course i would accept it. Well... i guess i'll have to call him again tomorrow'' said encouraging himself, with a smile on his face, and that look that mabey something imposible could happen. Then he get to the shower, noticeing that his skin is so hot, he decided to take a cold shower.

~~~

As the water begins to flow on his skin, with his long hair back, he was just standing there naked, wet, a tall men with thin waist, and a very shapely ass. Thinking about what tomorrow will bring.

'' How should i react? I don't need and i don't want a relation, not only with him, but with anyone else as well. Mabey one night...just for fun, after all, all i want is to have fun.'' he's constantly repeating this in his head, like he want to convince himself that this way is better.

Suddenly he remembered of his fiancee '' that bitch, i gave her everything and she stepped over me, damn womens, you can't never trust them...i will never trust them again, even if i'll die'' he was thinking that while nervous hits the wall.

''Ryuu... why this seem so hard with you. Why everytime i hear your voice my heart is punding so hard, and i have to control myself?...and why i can't get you out of my mind''.

''I think that if this would continue i couldn't sleep at all'' he's saying to himself while he hurries to end with shower.

~~~

That silent night finally came...''i'll try to get some rest'' sais Eiji.

Lying in bed he couldn't help to think: ''Ryuu if i'll call you in my dream, would you hear me?''

--updated---

It was a busy day for Ryuu the next day. They were expanding their clientelle and doubling their output. "Ryuu-san , Kyousuke-san said that you can take a break." One of the employee tap his shoulder and said.

He nodded politely as a reply.

*sigh* He was in the breakroom when his brother entered, and caught sight of Ryuu sighing deeply.

"What's up? What's been bothering you lately?" Kyousuke sat beside him and grab his hand, giving him a cold drink. He opened it and took a sip. "Oh, orange drink. My favorite, thanks." He said.

"So am i getting an answer today, or what?" Kyousuke lean back at the couch.

"Well aniki, remember the stranger yesterday? The proffesor that help me, i sort of invite him to help me pick up clothes." He said in a low voice.

"WHAT? You invite him todo what?" His brother grab his shoulder tilting his body to face him.

"Well he said i can call him for anything, and he will be there. I mean,he was kind enough and i don't see why i shouldn't be friends with him." He answered firmly.

"That's your bad habit! Tch, i can't stop you. You're old enough. Just be on guard." His brother massage his shoulder showing his affection and concern.

"Thanks Aniki."

---

The day is almost done, and for the past hours, Ryuu check his phone if he missed a call or message.

"Maybe he find my invitation weird. He was just being polite, and i took advantage of it.. *sigh* You're so stupid Ryuu!"

He stretch his walking stick and started walking home..

The night passed, but not so easy for Eiji because he barely sleep at all, mabey for one or two hours but he's not sure, not even about that. He get up, like he usually do, earlier than the time he should wake up.

''I hope this day will pass quickly, luckly i don't have such a busy schedule'' he was thinking ''my body is tired and nervous''.

After doing his morning routine, the clock is finaly 8 so he's ready to go, is much better if you leave earlier so that you won't be late, is the way Eiji thinks. He does the same things every day ''This life could be so monoton'' says this with a bored sigh.

Waiting for the bus he hear someone calling his name, he turns around and see a tall man, around the age of 40-50 years old, but still having the look of a respectable man.

The man make a bow and he present himself as prof. Haru Saito.

'' -We are colleagues i teach law at the university. I've just transfered here a few days ago, and i want to get to know all my colleagues...'' - he says to Eiji

Eiji nod approvingly while prof. Saito still talking.

'' -I've wanted to talk with you yesterday too, but when i've said hi, you didn't hear me. You seemed lost in thought so i thought that is better to leave you alone for the moment.'' professor continue to say.

'' - Oh! Sorry, this happen often to me, im Eiji Takahashi, im glad that we got to know each other'' he stretches to shake hands while smileing light.

Then he continue to say:

'' -Look the bus is coming. While we get there tell me what makes you transfer here?''

'' -Well my wife, found herself a really good job here, so thats why....'' professor continue to say while the bus was moveing away.

~~~

While the hour was passing, the day of work was coming to an end. Eiji take a look at the clock then he hear his name called:

''-Eiji are you done?''

''-Ah! Professor Saito.'' he said exclaiming ''-Yes im done, im just getting the last things.''

''-I thought to ask you if you want a drink, im going there right now'' proffesor says.

''- Thank you for your invitation, but im afraid i have to refuse you, im feeling tired today, mabey we can leave it on another time?!'' Eiji said, but he just wanted to be polite.

''- Yes! Don't worry. Then i have to go, mabey next time you'll come with me'' professor smiled delicate and leave.

~~~

''What was i doing earlier?!'' he's wondering ''right checking the clock'' .

Then he realise that he forgot to call Ryuu, while looking out the window he smile ''maybe he is free, but even if he's not, i have to hear his voice. Even if is just for 5 minutes''.

He push the button and the phone starts to ring...

*Beep beep *

After a few time calling, he answered:

'' -Hey! Is me Eiji Takahashi...''

*updated*

Love is just a game you played in high school

Girls know how to be cruel

Most of the time girls are cruel to be kind

so don't cry now , don't cry now

And we try to be cool as we dance in a crowded room

At the end of the day , makin' love to a paper moon

She said , boys do fall in love , they make time

They get love on a Saturday night

And she said , hearts beat as they dance

in the street to a radio , oh

Boys fall in love

After a quick shower, Ryuu planned his night by relaxing with some sounds and maybe later he will listen to some audio book he just bought yesterday. Some of his friends ask him to have a drink and maybe eat some takoyaki, at the vendor they like near the train station. But Ryuu just refused the offer because he was kindda hopeful that Eiji would return his silly call.

The sound was making him perform air guitars when a noise stop him.

YOU HAVE INCOMING CALL FROM TAKAHASHI EIJI

His phone rang as he was having a blast listening to the sound of his stereo. The name startled him to the point of almost choking at the water he was drinking..

"Volume=Low!" He said to a piece of remote that was attached to his sofa and the music immediately fade in the background.

"Hey! Is me Eiji Takahashi.."

"Oh no, heart calm dowm!" He said while blenching the phone so tight and pressed it in his face.

"Good evening Takahashi-san, i'm glad you called.... i.. i'm actually hoping you would call me."

- - - Updated - - -

''- Ryuu i've called you because the last time, you hang-up so fast, and you expected my call''

''What a good reason i've found '' think Eiji ''do i need a reason to call him? Of course not. But i don't want him to know that because of him i can't control my feelings anymore .''

''- So i want to know when we can meet...of course for helping you in picking up a few clothes. For me usually are open saturday and sunday so anytime you'd want im there for you.'' says Eiji hopeful.

''- But if you have something else in mind we can do it in your way''.

''oh my God, this sound weird'' he suddenly realise it.'' But what can i do now?'' he's silent and hope that Ryuu had not noticed.

''- Tell me Ryuu?...what day is good for you?

'' Please tell me a day, so that there still be a reson to see you'' eagerly waiting for answer...

--updated--

''- Ryuu i've called you because the last time, you hang-up so fast, and you expected my call''

"Ah yes, i'm sorry about that.. well.. uhm.." Ryuu rambled on, not knowing what answer he should give.. "Ofcourse you're being weird Ryuu!" He thought.

''- So i want to know when we can meet...of course for help you in picking up a few clothes. For me usually are open saturday and sunday so anytime you'd want im there for you.''

..... "Goodness! Why am i so nervous that i can't speak?" He pressed his temples lightly and exhale a bit. Just as he was about to answer, Eiji spoke again in a concerned or worried voice- that he is not sure.

''- Tell me Ryuu?...what day is good for you?

"Ah, fuck this shit,." He told himself and answred Eiji.

"Takahashi-san, tonight i am having a ramen at my favorite noodle house,just near the train station where you and i met. It's called 'Spicy noodles delight' if you want to, please join me for a dinner. We could get to know each other over sake."

....tonight....please join me for a dinner.

Thats all he could hear. He was so excited, that he tought that his heart could jump out of his chest.

''Ok, calm down, try to speak cool, and don't sound weird at all'' he giggle while he thinks about this.

'' -I'll be more than happy to meet with you...you can wait me there, i'll search for you, as soon as i get there.''

He wanted to say Ryuu so badly but, he was afraid not to ofend him, after al Ryuu was very respectful with him. ''Mabey i should ask him, if he is ok with me calling him by his first name''. Eiji reminded about Ryuu's word's.

''He said he was actually hoping that i would call'' really? Happiness could be read al over his face. People somehow was watching him with a strange face, because this was one of the strangest things. Takahashi Eiji looking like a happy person *whispers*.

~~

''Oh Ryuu's how much i adore your voice, how i'd want to hear you breathless moan'' think Eiji.

''What the f... is wrong with me? i can't just think about stuff like that, mabey he is just a good friend. And he may be straight. I don't want to scare him.'' he rebuke himself.

'' I should be nice, and try not to kiss him...''

--up--

Ryuu has a system in his clothes as he instructed his cleaning lady. The closet to the right is for work clothes and formal wear, the closet to the middle is for casual clothes, the closet to the left is for home.

He went to the closet for casual wear and began touching the fabric one by one. When he recognied what he was looking for, he quickly took a piece of jacket,a tshirt, a denim pants, and a mens scarf, and place it on the bed. He is not scared that the colors might not match, because all his clothes are monochromatic. Either black, gray, white or dark brown.. just to be safe.

He brushed his teeth and combed his hair as neatly as he could. Dress and applied his favorite scent CK in2u for men and sprayed it all over him.

He went to his drawers and picked up a neatly pressed handkerchief and place it on his back pockets.

Today, he brought his old id and new one. "Hehe, i'm so excited for these one.. making new friends is fun."

"PHONE,CALL ANIKI."

His brother ask him to always call if he is going out with friends. He say,its better to know who Ryuu hangs out with.

--

Ryuu arrived at the noodle house, in under 20 minutes. The waiters recognized him and immediately escorted him to his seat. "Oh, actually today i want to sit on a booth. I'm meeting a friend here."he said and was immediately escorted to one.

He ordered a pitcher of beer while he wait, excitedly.

He hurries to get home as fast as he can. Even though he know that this will take some time.

When Eiji arrived home decided to take a quick shower. But this time there won't be any time for his hair too. So after finishing with the shower, still walk naked inside the house searching for some clothes. He choose a pair of prada pants, with a gray shirt, something that would highlights his body, and a black jacket, then he brush his hair and catch it in a thin tail.

Then he get a bit of perfume and wallet and his ready to go.

Somehow he is impatient to see Ryuu, but he knows that he need to act as normal as he can.

He's there in less then 15 minutes. He come's in and get to the reception saying that he's here to meet Matsumoto Ryuu, immediately someone is there to lead him to where Ryuu's booth is. After a time that for Eiji seemed long they are finaly there.

''-Ms. Matsumoto, your friend is here.'' says the man who accompanied Eiji.

Up

Ryuu was already finished drinking his first glass of beer when he decided to refill it for another one, he held his glass and dip his finger inside and started pouring, when he gauge in his finger that the glass is almost full,he withdraws the hand and pitcher and took a sip."Ha, beer after work is the best way to relax."

Ryuu smiled and tried to tip his head to the sound. He smelled someone with a nice after shower scent. He smiled widely knowing Eiji has arrived.

"Waiter, please give us two large servings of the spicy beef noodles i always order, gives us sake and water here too. Add eggs to the soup! " he fired rapid orders.

He smiled as he points in the couch in front of him. "Please have a seat Takahashi-san, the food here is great. I ordered you one bowl of it, because i want you to taste it. But i'm cool if you order anything you want. Im drinking beer because im use to sake, we brew them actually." He grinned widely and babbled on. He likes to talk to people because he cant see their reaction otherwise. He place his elbow at the table and his fist under his chin.

"I'm glad you came." He softly said.

Eiji look at the men in front of him ''how could i ever keep calm if he's looking like this?!'' Then he take a seat, and tried to act as normaly as he can, without any sigh of some strange feelings. He could've get closer to Ryuu but he was afraid that this may collapse the wall he build against his feelings. After he sit down, still a bit shy he says:

''- I'll eat now, let me see how good this is''. And he starts eathing it, while listening Ryuu's voice.

'' He has such a beautiful voice'' he thinks, enjoying it in himself .

''- This is actually realy tasty. I don't get to say this very often, but it seems that you have good tastes in food.''

''-Hey... so tell me more about you. If we get to be friends, then i want to know more about you.''

He was waiting for Ryuu's answer.

'' -And also tell me how would you like to call you. I didn't even asked you, and you were so respectful with me.'' he says this in a calm tone and with a shadow of happiness. After all is been a long time since he didn't get out with friends.

Well he doesn't have too many, and if somebody calls him out, he simply refuses them most of the time. He usualy don't get into people so easily. Is nice to get out from once in a while.

Then he figures out '' this is so intimate, i don't know how much i'll resist here.'' he tries to restrain himself as much as he can, trying to keep away from Ryuu. ''Hey remember you don't want to be involved in anything right now'' he was trying to impose himself, ''and i think he has a girfriend anyway''.

''Should i drink anything tonight?'' he's wondering. Mabey not, i can't even remember when i drink the last time.

A while later, Ryuu smelled something wonderful approaching. His stomach grumbled a bit and he tried to swallow a bit of drooling.

''- I'll eat now, let me see how good this is

Ryuu just smiled smugly because he knew it was good. He break his own chopsticks and happily dig in and clap his hands together "Itadakimasu!" He softly said and started slurping the noodles. "Ump.. so delicious!" He cheerfully said.

''- This is actually realy tasty. I don't get to say this very often, but it seems that you have good tastes in food.''

"Haha, i told you it's good!" He exclaimed, and chug a few gulped of his beer.

He then continued eating.

'-Hey... so tell me more about you. If we get to be friends, then i want to know more about you.''

Ryuu was swallowing a large piece of beef so he cant answer him right away. He summon all his strenght into chewing and before he could speak , Eiji spoke in shy akward voice.

'' -And also tell me how would you like to call you. I didn't even asked you, and you were so respectful with me.''

"Well,first off, my friends call me Ryuu or Ryuu-kun so you can choose what you like. Uhm let's see, i'm 22 years old, working as an assistant for my brother. We have a family business.. Sake brewery. Actually, this sake is made by us." Ryuu, points at the table,missing the sake.. but he just wanted to make a point.

"Now that you mention it, can i call you Eiji-san?" Ryuu smiled. "Eiji-san sounds nice..." he said as he taps the table looking for a napkin.

"Well,first off, my friends call me Ryuu or Ryuu-kun so you can choose what you like

''-Well i'll choose Ryuu, i like it more if is simplier.''

Then he keep looking at Ryuu, with a glow in his eyes, and sometimes he's feeling amused by the way his friend is explaining some things. But even so he won't show this. He won't even show how fast this man beside him begin to grow in his eyes.

"Now that you mention it, can i call you Eiji-san?"

'' -Yes, of course, you can call me what ever you like''.

'' - I guess i'll go and take a beer for me too, after all i do need to relax from time to time.'' He says to Ryuu.

'' - Wait here i'll go take some sake for both of us''.

''After all is not good for me to think so much about him, mabey this way i would distract myself'' he was thinking.

Saying that Eiji got what he says, and started to enjoy his sake. After a few drink he feels more relaxed, he didn't even get so nervous around Ryuu. Now on the table is not only sake, there's also wine, beer, and some empty glasses of wisky. Now he even got closer to Ryuu.

The time passed and the hours as well, now is very late glanced at his watch and says:

''- Hey Ryuu, is getting very late, i think we should get going''.

'' -Yes, of course, you can call me what ever you like''.

"Lovely, then Eiji it is! Whew, i'm glad you're not strict with honorifics!"

He said happily, as he ate some of the fried dish at their table.

'' - Wait here i'll go take some sake for both of us''.

"Sure, order another plate of this dish." He said jokingly as he continue to eat. Tonight, Ryuu was in high spirits.

Ryuu was feeling happy. He gain a new friend who is very easy to get along with. And who doesn't pity him or ask useless stuff about his disability.

If there's one thing Ryuu value the most, that's his pride.

Ryuu is actually a good drinker, and because of this, they seemed to have alot of fun that night, drinking and enjoying the merriment.

''- Hey Ryuu, is getting very late, i think we should get going''.

THE TIME IS 23:15

Ryuu pressed his watch and realized that the time sure flows fast when you're having fun.

Ryuu, clean his hand with wet tissue packet from the store. The waiter always make sure that he has one near him. Ryuu, mostly use his hands for everything so he need to make sure it's always clean.

"Well, actually before we go home..i'd like to see how you look like..Can i.. Touch your face Eiji?"