SqUeeeeee !

GrrrMeoww

Ah the scary part...introduce yourself~ instant death sentence....:hamtaro-005 (4): Well, I'm a happily married, slightly unstable, nearly 30 year old woman who happens to *scandalously* love yaoi/BL manga and anime. My husband doesn't understand....-sigh-...but he loves me anyway. :) I also really enjoy Japanese pop and j-rock- some faves are, hamasaki ayumi (of course), utada hikaru, koda kumi, kannon wakeshima, abe mao, the gazette, mattenrou opera, and gackt...and I have to add hatsune miku, despite her not being human lol. I also love yuri manga, all time fave- strawberry panic, followed closely by nana, though technically I guess that wasn't exactly yuri, was it? Just in my mind!...ano....K-dorama mo daisuki desu yo~ I only recently started listening to k-pop, but I've been watching the dramas for some time.~~ I stumbled onto this site looking for BL game downloads, was surprised to find such a huge fan base! yoroshiku, ne?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mik

• GrrrMeoww

• Black Rose

• kazuki_18

Hi and welcome to YO,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:)

Your husband is one of the best out there! He knows you love BL and he doesn't understand, but he still loves you! Aww~ I wish you both the best! :) I also love KPOP too! Mind telling me who have gotten your interest so far? :D

Hello

! ^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

hi hi all!

~ so far, I started with ss501 cuz of the drama "boys over flowers", I ...she likes more hip-hop stuff like block b. I don't usually listen to hip-hop, but that song "very very good" is very very good lol. I just love the k-pop style- the clothes and stuff...super hot, the guys and the girls. ~ What bands would you recommend for me? ^^ I'm a k-pop newbie!

OMG Kim Hyun Joong is a walking sex god *o* I started loving him because of Boys Over Flowers also. I got very sad when Jan Di(was that her name?) didn't choose him in the end. Ah, the memories I want to repressed. HAHA. Anyways, I also love GG but they're not in my bias list :) Who's your bias btw? Mine is Yuri.. If you're looking for hip hop groups, then try JYP's new male group, GOT7. They're suuuuuper coool!

@ Mik~ I sooo can't pick a bias for GG! They're all so cute ^^ Sunny is always so innocent and sweet looking, but Sooyoung is the tallest, and has those super long legs and perfect idol body style...yoona got really popular after becoming an actress, so picking her as a bias is kinda typical...I really haven't watched interviews or variety shows with them on it to know more about their personalities yet. :) And I love all kinds of music, from pop, rock, alternative, some light hip-hop- none of the hard gangster rap stuff though, only if it's pop/hip-hop- (I hate all the profanity in most american rap, the lyrics are just terrible- I listen to music to have fun, not hate people!!)- anyway, I also love j-pop, a little bit of country, 80's stuff, especially power ballads- and even metal. (fave metal bands are bullet for my valentine, killswitch engage, lacuna coil, In this moment, within temptation, and amaranthe) ~~LC9 Mama beat- omg it's like mad max meats dragon ball z....lmao! And that giant mohawk! too funny....Can't find any vids on youtube for winner, only one for Got7--girls girls girls....*nosebleed* which guy is the one with earrings in both ears?? And the one who does all the tricking? (flips and stuff)...yum. Just sayin....ok this post is getting way too long now :hamtaro-005 (12):

It's okay! The longer the post the better xD At least I can assume that you're interested on what we are talking about :D HAHA. I haven't watched any variety shows or simply shows that starred GG. They're not even one of my favorite groups. I just kind of like them because of their music, and I got to pick a bias because I got stricken by Yuri in their I Got a Boy music video. She's so beautiful, I mean OMG. I don't mostly like American Rap either. As what you've said, it's always cussing and most of them are about sex. Not my type of music to be honest. And the same goes for metal. I've heard metal before, but unfortunately it didn't suit my taste. Rock, J-pop, and 80's are in my favorite genres! :) Though, I don't always listen to J-pop, but when I heard them someplace, I like them. Honestly, I'm not into music, but I do listen to them. Just not the type who knows every kind and type of music there is. :) LC9's MAMA beat is kind of too hardcore for me. The beating, the powers and random stuff going on in the music video, just meh :/ I was kind of excited for LC9's debut because they looked promising, but the MV honestly disappointed me. OTL As for WINNER, I don't know if they already debuted(but I think they haven't yet), you can find snippets and clips of them singing and dancing with GOT7. And GOT7! OMG! My babies! TT GOT7 just recently debuted, it makes sense if you can find only one video of them. But they are currently in a reality show. Search for REAL GOT7. I haven't watched it, but I'm planning to in the near future xD Earrings with both ears? Is it the guy who wears caps? I really can't remember who wears earrings, but if I'm correct, then maybe you're talking about Jackson? He's from HongKong :) And the member who does flips and shits is Mark :) He's from the US. :) And they're both my bias :p HAHAHA.

(and my post is longer :p)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...