Yaoi's special breed of men

Rhye_Meow

What kind of personality/appearance you would normally hate in real life but like/love in manga and other form of BL's fiction..?

Me? Ohh i sooo love Seme, who is so hot and cruel and just sinfully delicious.. rabbit8 My friend calls them 'Special breed of jerks.' Cant get yourself to hate them. Though i would leave someone who tried to pull rude stuff on me in real life. And who would normally involve oneself in dangerous looking guy? No matter how hot and rich they are, when someone pull a gun next to me, or do some crazy hardcore whatever,, i'm not staying near them.. big fat chance.. XD.

How about you? Anything comes into your mind?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• Niya

• Ventamus

• Artist-san

I'd hate to meet a Sadistic Seme in real life. Oh and a Jealous and over-protective Seme too. But verdammt when you look at them in BL Manga (s), they're so hot and they make us become masochistic dorks. XD

• 2 weeks later...

.I have no problems with an S as I lurk myself observing the bl community. I have real problems with those players who tend to two time because their partner was distant with them or having a relationship for the sole purpose of money and wealth. Hmmm it's not that bad in the manga since the partner at fault apologizes...but in reality, NO.

• 1 month later...

Hm.

Interesting topic, I must admit.

As for me, it depends. I mean, strictly speaking of seme-uke I might state

respectively for each one of.

Uke in real life.

|| A no-go ||

• I can't stand too naive people. I don't mean warm-hearted or kind, but naive. Stupidly naive; no matter how many times they make a mistake or get hurt, they still repeat it. In manga, yes, they are so cute to tease and slightly bully. Just ready to be devoured. But in real life, I am really severe to such people.

• Cheeky type. In manga, they get 'spanked' and oh damn, such hotness to be seen, when cheeky brat is punished. But if someone is so damn cheeky on me, I would do anything but f*ck them. =_=

Seme in real life

|| A no-go ||

• The too-cool-for-you type. Well, if one is thinking they are too cool or above others, so it be. I rather avoid such people, for they are just plainly blind.

• Bully type. Now, from bullying to bullying, there is a difference. But I recalled a manga I translated 'Dounimo' by Papiko. And the seme kept calling the uke 'unko' (sh*t). I am sure I don't need to explain more, why I wouldn't stand such people in real life. XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i'd have problem with semes that are impulsive and cruel . and sadistic . and tsundere even though i LOVE them in mangas

My thoughts are the same as most of you. I wouldn't like sadistic, cruel, thinks he's better than you semes. And naive and just plain stupid ukes. I just can't deal with those type of people irl

Depressed, emotionally unstable uke. They can be a turn on in manga, but in real life I just want to beat the miserby out of them LOL

Some of my favorite Manga characters include Emotionally unbalanced and violent ukes , Hosts , AV actors and yakuza bosses. I can't get enough of them; but in real life ....

No thank you very much.

That's really hard to answer actually because I like my semes like I would like them in real life. Though..I guess in manga I sometimes like really sadistic semes, but irl I would only like a seme that is a bit sadistic, ya know? For example I wouldn't like Natsuno Sensei from Love Prism...-shivers-

My ideal seme for both manga and irl would have be Morinaga from Koisuru Boukun, or Ryouma from Love Stage!

Ahhhh~ They're both so perfect!