Secret Lovers (Crimson&Kira 18+)

KiraMidnight

Victor glances up at his son and smiles around the flesh in his mouth. One hand holds the other's hips down to keep him from moving too much while the other strokes along the ribs before going to a nipple to rub and toy with it. Keeping an eye on his son's reactions, he takes the entire length into his mouth and proceeds to suck, lick and swallow around the flesh knowing his inexperienced son won't last too long.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• StainedCrimson

• bloodyredfox

Kaiyen quietly moaned and squirmed a little. He felt a bit over came by this experiance but he loved it none the less. His breathing slightly hightened as he felt a very strobg feeling begin to fill his body. He didn't know what it was or what to do, he decided to ask his dad as beads of sweat slid down his skin

"D-dad, I feel a bit...weird...what does that mean?"

He asked nearly breathless as he did so. He had his eyes closed now, trying hard to calm himself thinking the feeling was because he was uncalm or nervous, which he wasn't.

Victor laughs silently as he pulls back, his hand stroking the slicked flesh. "It's alright son. That's normal. It means you're going to come soon. Just relax and enjoy what I'm doing okay?" Without waiting for a response he takes the other back into his mouth, the tip sliding easily down into the back of his throat which massages the sensitive tip as he swallows around it. His hand slides from his Kayien's chest down to slip underneath to stroke the soft little sacks that have been neglected thus far.

Kaiyen was breathing harder now, listening to his dad's instructions. He had let his body relax to the fullest extent and blushed as he felt that feeling get stronger and begin to release his cum inside his dad's mouth. He slightly shivered and let out little moans as he did so, breathing hard and not knowing what to say or do now. He looked down at his dad, his golden eyes having a very glossy shine to them

Victor lets out soft approving sounds as he drinks down Kaiyen's release, his hands shifting to gently stroke and sooth the skin along his son's hips and sides. After giving a last few soft sucks and licks to the softening flesh, he pulls back licking his lips. Chuckling softly he moves up so he's eye-to-eye with Kaiyen and looks down at him, his wait on his elbows. "How are you feeling after your first lesson?" He asks.

He smiled a bit, still a dark shade of red and begins to speak, his voice slightly hushed from the experience.

"I feel amazing..."

He didn't know if that was the right word to use but it was how he felt and he thought he should be honest with his dad so maybe they could continue the lessons

"Will you teach me more?"

He softly asked as a strand of his blond hair shifted to his face thanks to the breeze that entered the room from his slightly opened window

Victor smiles and lightly brushes the hair out of Kaiyen's face. "Not tonight, but there's a lot more to teach you so don't worry. There'll be more lessons. Now, get some sleep okay?" Kissing his son goodnight he stands up and rights himself before slipping out of the room to go back to his small office with a futon. It's been a long time since he's slept in his own bed with his partner.

Kaiyen felt a little sad to see his dad go. He didn't want to sleep alone...it was one thing he severly hated. But he watched his dad walk out and he pulled the covers over his body, hiding his golden hair under the cover with the rest of him.

Slowly he fell into a restless sleep, having the sane nightmare that his father that had just left was going to leave him and the other father and never come back!

His eyes opened quickly and he ran to his dad's study naked. He threw the door open and panted heavily

"Dad?"

He asked in a questionable tone as he looked around

Victor jolts up and looks around blearily before focusing on his son. "Kaiyen? What's the matter?" He asks softly standing up and going over to the other. Gently he pulls him close and gently strokes his hair. "Did you have a bad dream? Come on, let's sit down and get you covered up hm?" Carefully he guides Kaiyen to the futon and sits them down, putting his son in his lap curled against him, and then covers them with the blankets.

Kaiyen wimpered softly as he curled to his dad. He was glad that it was only a bad dream and not a reality...he was so glad! When he spoke his voice was shaky and a bit breathless

"I...I thought you left us.....d-don't go....please....!"

He cried softly as he began shaking softly

"Kaiyen, if I were to ever leave I wouldn't do it in the middle of the night or without telling you. And if it comes to that then you'd still be able to either live with me or visit me okay? You're my son and I would never abandon you or leave you." He murmurs in a soothing tone continuing to run a hand soothingly along the other's back and hair. "Come on, let's try and get some rest okay?" Easing them down, he lays down on the futon spooning Kaiyen while pulling the covers around them.

Kaiyen slowly nodded and closed his eyes. He found comfort in his dad's words...and even more comfort in his dad's arms...it wasn't long before he had fallen asleep with his dad. His breathing was soft and his face a bit calm and un-pained now. As he slept he now dreamed of good things, things that made him even happy, a smile showing upon his soft lips now as he rested

Victor follows his son to sleep shortly there after. With a yawn he burrows his face into Kaiyen's hair, breathing in his son's scent as he drifts off. Wrapped around his son he finally sleeps deeply and well since he started regularly sleeping in his small office room.

As he slept he began feeling a bit happier. He had always hated sleeping alone, so sleeping with his dad was amazing to him. He wanted to stay here for as long as possiable, he really wish day would never come.

But what seemed like only a breif minute to Kaiyen was really hours and he was awaken to a loud alarm clock which made him jump. Startled he looked around tiredly

"Hm??"

Victor lets out a sleepy growl and burrows more into his son. It's his rare day off and he doesn't want to wake up early on it. Opening one eye he glares looking around for the source of the sound in the hopes that his glare will make it combust or explode. "Son, I think it's time for your lessons with your daddy. Best go on." He yawns. "I'll see you for lunch if I don't make it down to breakfast." He gives a small smile before kissing his son quickly and lightly pushes him to get him moving.

Kaiyen nodded sleepily and stumbled out of the bed. He dashed silently to his room and got dressed quickly, walking out and beginning to make breakfast for everyone. In secret he had been the one for a while now who made the breakfast meal, since the other father didn't want to get up so early. He yawned sleepily and stretched, making the foolish mistake of pulling his hands down after stretching and his hand touched the hot skillet. It took a lot of courage and strength but he didn't cry out, he finished what he was making and wrapped his hand up tightly and set the table for the three of them

Victor sleeps in a bit longer but eventually the smell becomes too much too ignore and so he gets up to go eat. After a quick shower and throwing on some lounge pants, he gets there after Kaiyen and the other father have already started to eat. "Morning." He greets sitting down to fill his own plate after lightly ruffling Kaiyen's hair.

Kaiyen smiled happily as his hair was ruffled. He loved the affection he got, it made him very happy. He ate with his left hand though since his right had gotten burned. He didn't want to worry his dad so he hid it, but the other father knew and didn't much care....he hadn't really cared for Kaiyen since he was born...and secretly felt as if it was his fault that his dad became colder twords his other dad.....

Victor frowns noticing his son using his non-dominate hand. "Kaiyen, is everything okay?" He asks concerned setting his fork down turning to look at the younger male. "You're not left handed, so unless you're practicing with it to be ambidextrous something must have happened." Despite the other dad's thoughts, the reason he'd distanced himself was because the other showed no real interest in him or much else after their son was born. Needless to say they couldn't have sex right away since he had to recover, but even after the allotted time to heal he never really seemed the same.

Kaiyen blinked and showed his bandaged hand. He smiled a soft smile now

"Don't worry. I just burnt my hand when I was cooking, I'm ok. And besides I think I should learn how to write with both hands anyway!"

He didn't want his dad to worry, though his burn was pretty bad. But he was very good at ignoreing pain so it didn't bother him.

He continued to eat, still smiling because he felt more loved now then he ever did...knowing his dad was worried about him.

- - - Updated - - -

Kaiyen blinked and showed his bandaged hand. He smiled a soft smile now

"Don't worry. I just burnt my hand when I was cooking, I'm ok. And besides I think I should learn how to write with both hands anyway!"

He didn't want his dad to worry, though his burn was pretty bad. But he was very good at ignoreing pain so it didn't bother him.

He continued to eat, still smiling because he felt more loved now then he ever did...knowing his dad was worried about him.

Victor's frown deepens slightly but slowly nods. "Alright, but if it doesn't start to feel better by dinner then I'm looking at it to see if you need to go to the hospital." He says firmly before going back to his food. Every now and then he glances at Kaiyen as if a bit troubled but just eats silently not wanting to say anything infront of the other dad. Getting up he lightly pats his son as he takes his dishes to the sink. "Don't worry about clean up or lunch. I'll take care of both." He says knowing that his son has been left to do most, if not all, of the cooking for awhile now.

Kaiyen nodded smiling calmly. After he finished he gave his dad the dishes from him and the other dad, and he watched as the other left the house. He wondered where he was going but didn't ask.

Slowly he undid the bandages on his hand and held it out to his dad, letting him see it to make his decision before lunch or dinner

Victor frowns when the other leaves without a word. With a harsh sigh he shakes his head before turning to his son and looks his hand over. "Kaiyen, this is pretty bad. Not bad enough to go to the hospital, but just barely. How'd you hurt yourself?" He pulls the other over to the sink and puts it under cold water while gathering up burn cream and some bandage wraps. Carefully drying off the hand he puts on the cream and then wraps the hand.

Kaiyen closes one eye in pain as his dad mends his wound, and he speaks threw gritted teeth.

"I was cooking this morning and when I stretched I brought my hand down wrong and burnt it on the skillet...I was a bit stupid for doing that and blamed myself...so it's no big deal"

He gave his dad a reassuring smile as he took care of his hand. Kaiyen did know though that he didn't do a very good job when he bandaged his hand himself...since he only but the bandage on it and no medicine.

"Try to be more careful okay? I don't know what I'd do if something ever happened to you." He says firmly, eyes showing his concern before getting up to place a light kiss on Kaiyen's forehead. "Now then, off with you. I'm sure you have homework or something you need to be doing while I finish cleaning up here." Shooing his son away he then turns back to the dishes to finish rinsing them off and loading then starting the dishwasher. That done he takes stock of what's available to start planning for lunch.