Rock Olympus (KurikaraSama & Gatichan)

Gatichan

Vincent landed with a thud on the couch and as the other dug his fingers into Vincents wrist. he finally registered what was going on. what the hell?! he thought as he shuddered at the other running his tongue over his torso; he would give the old man credit, he didnt think the other could go on the offensive. he tugged harshly on his wrists in order to attempt to free them. frankly the grip was starting to hurt, and thats what he was afraid of. you see Vincent was a very dedicated masochist. so the more pain inflicted so long as he wasnt dying, only succeeded in turning him on.

he didnt want to be turned on by his manager...it would be weird. so he tried harder to get away.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gatichan

• KurikaraSama

Seeing Vincent struggling only added more spice to the situation and, despite his innitial reservations, Dante began to really enjoy himself. "No, no, no," he shook his head gravely, bringing both of Vincent's wrists together and then dextrously tying them up tightly, but not painfully, with his tie. Moving Vincent's arms carefully so that they were behind his back, thus rendering the rockstar helpless. Tutting as he wet his right index finger, Dante smirked at Vincent. "I warned you not to be difficult. Since you're misbehaving, you're going to have to suffer," he shrugged indifferently.

Rubbing his wet fingertip over Vincent's nipples until they reacted, Vincent began to pull on them, elongating the rosy buds. Moving in closer again, he gently bit into the sensitive skin, licking over them again when they darkened in color. He tutted as he changed sides to pay more attention to the other nipple. "Could it be?" he purred, enjoying Vincent's struggles. "Could it be that you're actually enjoying yourself?" Lowering his head, Dante started licking a criss-corssing path down Vincent's stomach, laughing to himself when he believed to see a tell-tale bulge in the younger man's pants. "Because if you really are enjoying yourself, even a little bit, I'm afraid that you're going to suffer even more..."

Vincent gritted his teeth, preventing mosy of the sound fromcoming out. If the other was going to be like that, he could too. Even as the other worked and twisted his nippes, even as the sharp pain from the other bitting on the softer part of his torso caused him to moan, he imeadiatly bit his lip, scolding himself for basically giving the other man what he wanted. When the other mentioned him suffering, the hairs on the back of his neck stood up and he felt a small tingling feeling corse through him. He figured he should get the most out of it to, now that the initial shock was over. "That the best you got for torture Dante?" He said the otjers name in a lower voice.

- - - Updated - - -

Hearing Vincent say his way in such a surprisingly erotic, hoarse voice only caused Dante to stiffen further. Against all logic, Vincent seemed to not completey dislike Dante's having come on to him. Was there perhaps the slightest chance that Vincent wasn't completely as indifferent to him as he always seemed to be? Dante wasn't as naive to believe that Vincent's feelings for him were anywhere near as strong as his ones were, but since he had come so far and Vincent was, strangely enough, even goading him to go further, then Dante sure as hell was.

"Don't get so cocky, pup," Dante snapped at Vincent, half turning him over and giving him a hard slap against the seat of the younger man's jeans. A loud "quack!" was heard and Dante had to really try hard not to grin- he had liked that sound and guessed that it would sound even better when he hit against Vincent's skin. Remembering not to raise his voice, Dante leaned into Vincent's neck, breathing in his protégé's scent deeply. Biting into the soft flesh, Dante licked through Vincent's ear as he slowly unbuckled Vincent's belt and opening the button, lowered the zip. "If you're actually getting hard, you'll be in trouble, you twisted boy," he warned darkly, rubbing Vincent's nipples harder until suddenly, without warning, he yanked Vincent's pants and briefs all the way down to his ankles, leaving him naked before him. And seeing the desirous cock that Dante had begun to fantasize about of late right there at his finger's reach, a sadisitic smile began to spread. "Why, hello there. It seems to me as if you really do want me to f*** you up."

- - - Updated - - -

Vincent winced when the other hit his ass; and he shivered when the other fearlessly yanked down his pants and exposing his hardness. damn! he thought when he realized what he had just gotten into. "you damn perv..!" Vincent hissed warning-ly as he got more cocky as the other had put it, he turned his head. "If all you have are dirty words, then don't expect me to throw myself on a platter." he said with a hint of amusement in his voice, despite the fact that he was at Dantes mercy. He wanted to see how much damage the other would deal an how much he could Taunt Dante before he snapped.

Dante's ears were playing tricks on him, surely? It couldn't be that Vincent was actually inviting him to play with him? But when Dante took a closer look at Vincent's face, he believed to see a glint in the younger man's eyes. Alright then, I'll accept your challenge, Dante inwardly smirked. He knew that he couldn't lose: the one that would be begging for mercy wasn't going to be him, but Vincent.

Suddenly walkig off and leaving vincent all by himself, unable to do anything to protect his aroused nakedness, Dante stepped into his protégé's bedroom and heading for a closet, opened it. Finding some ties, he took the sturdiest one he could find and returning to the living room, tied it around Vincent's head. It didn't cover his eyes yet, but it would if the younger man did something that Dante didn't approve of. Kneeling down between Vincent's legs again, Dante pressed his hands lightly on Vincent's upper thighs, moving his face closer towards Vincent's hard cock. Opening his mouth, the tip of his tongue looked out, but Dante stopped millimeters before the warm, excited flesh. Looking into Vincent's eyes, Dante proceeded to lick languidly at the air just above the cock, but not touching Vincent. Not yet...

Dante left Vincent laying there, true, but that didn't make Vincent upset. He was greatly looking forwards to it. He didn't expect that the other was going through his closet for something. It was an agonizing 2 minutes, and it felt like way longer, but finally he could hear the other come back into the room. He huffed slightly when a tie was wrapped around his head, only to nerrow his eyes and growling when the other started teasing him with his tongue, hovering over Vincents cock, but not exactly touching it. "Asshole...!" He breathed out.

Dante smirked. "I warned you, Vincent," he gloated. "I told you that if you disobeyed me and didn't do as I told you to, I would punish you. So go ahead and insult me- the only one who will suffer will be you," he stated clear and then, to add weight to his words, he twisted Vincent's nipples hard, this time not licking over them soothingly to apologize. Keeping his head close to Vincent's cock, Dante continued to smile cockily up at the younger man as he lavishly licked, swirled and tickled the air dangerously close to the trembling member. "Now, unless you want to fel some relief, I'm afraid you're going to have to start acting like a docile rockstar and with more respect towards me, otherwise you're going to make acquiantances with my finger," he warned, beginning to lick and wet it just in case.

Vincent cried out in pain an felt tears prick his eyes. The other was deffinently carrying out the threat of making him suffer. He was trying to hold out, but watching the other torment his increasingly hard member, forced him to cave slightly. He let out a soft whineand glared . He arched upwards in an atempt to get the other to give him what he wanted, not trusting his voice at the moment since he would mostlikely moan just from seeing the other do this

- - - Updated - - -

Dante had anticipated this and hastily moved back before Vincent's cock could touch his lips. He was longing to transform the torture into something sweet and the saliva inside his mouth increased with need and longing to lick and finally take Vincent's hardened member into his mouth. Soon, he made himself slow down as he raised his wet finger.

"You really are a naughty rockstar," he said gravelly and lowering his hands to part Vincent's legs even more, pulled Vincent closer and tilted him so that his butt cheeks parted and the hole between his legs became clearly visible. Dante hardened further when he saw that Vincent didn't seem to have had this type of sex yet, at least not that frequently. Oh, this is going to be wonderful. Levelling his eyes to Vincent's, Dante traced the tip and then the nice length of Vincent's cock with his forefinger. "And as promise,dhere comes your punishment," he said, thrusting forward suddenly up between Vincent's legs so that his finger was buried between Vincent'sbutt cheeks.

He let out a small moan when the other called him naughty. Yes, he was purposefully being very naughty right now, he was trying to get the other to slowly fall out of control. No way in hell was Vincent going to give up easily, he felt Dante jam his finger into his ass, which had never really been used, cause well, he only went around screwing people, not getting screwed. He wasnt going to tell his manager that though, but how fun it would be to see the other that angry. he let out a soft grunt and glared slightly. "not..nice."

Dante flashed a victorious smile. Oh no, he wasn’t going to be the one who lost control- the one who was going to be begging for mercy would be Victor. “No, I’m not nice at all. And neither are you. All you have to do to make me let you feel better would be if you finally apologized for your immature behavior today. If you don’t I’ll just keep torturing you,” Dante warned, thrusting a second finger into Vincent. He knew right then that his protégé had never had sex the way Dante was about to make him have it, but judging by the way that Vincent moved his hips, he wasn’t a virgin anymore. Well, well, well- the surprises of the night didn’t seem about to end yet…

Vincent shot almost an equally matched smile. "Only if you apologize for Forcing me to stop my conversation with the lovely young lady we met tonight, as well as acting immature and dragging me away like a child filled with jealousy." oh yes. he played that card. And he would probably pay for it; most likely. However he was determined to keep himself built without falling out. "Do that, and i might actually apologize to you~" Vincent said as he stuck his tongue out slightly. If that didnt piss him off. Vincent didnt know exactly what else would. Dante was a difficult man, although he never admited it himself.

It seriously enraged Dante to still see how happily self-satisfied Vincent could still smile. And NO, he WOULDN’T apologize, even if that would have let him hear the words he most wanted to hear. “Forget it, puppy,” he repeated, forcing a third finger into Vincent rather brutally, but he was more than irked. Fine- maybe he was going to have to show Vincent just how self-controlled he could be. Leaning back a little, he zipped his jeans open and reaching in, pulled his own hard, long cock out. Seeing that he now had Vincent’s attention, Dante took a firm hold of his cock and began to slowly, yet eagerly massage it, letting out a low, husky gasp when he distinctly saw Vincent’s cock twitch.

Vincent moaned at the sudden addition of pain that had been tossed at him, no near the point where any sort of pain caused him to moan and squirm. tch.he huffed slightly as he watched the other stroke himself, forcing Vincent to watch. Clearly this was a test of self control, however Vincent would most likely lose this one, not that he minded. in the future, he may have more chances to get the other to crack first. "surely it would feel even better if i was the one playing with you cock Dante~" he said in a more seductive way then before.

That suggestion…seriously surprised Dante. Really? Vincent was offering to do what he had been fantasizing about? Even though he wanted this very much, Dante continued to stroke himself once, twice, three times more before he slowly stood up. “Should I take that as an apology?” he asked with a sudden soft smile. Stepping towards Vincent, he suddenly stopped. Vincent wouldn’t do anything stupid…would he? He arched an eyebrow. No, Vincent surely wouldn’t, because if he did…Dante shook his head once, hard. No, Vincent wasn’t like that- his voice had been really turned on. “Okay,” he decided, moving even closer to Vincent. “Then apologize again.”

Vincent got himself up onto his knees and gave the most apologetic look one could have while extremely turned on. " Im sorry for being so childish and immature when i know that my oh so sexy manager will take care of everything for me." he said. forcing an apologetic voice wasnt easy, but he managed to do so without hinting that he didnt mean it. However he really wanted to suck his manager off when the other seemed to always dream about something like this happening to him. "Now can i please suck that rather appetizing meat of yours~?" he purred

Dante waited until Vincent had opened his mouth to take him in, but then suddenly, quick as a flash, he took a hold of Vincent’s hair and yanked it up hard and painfully, making Vincent look into his eyes. Dante’s eyes were no longer turned on, but hard. “Who do you think you’re fucking here, puppy? Don’t you think I know that you’re being insincere? This might only be a game to you, but it’s more to me.” With that, he shoved Vincent backwards onto the couch. Shaking his head, Dante pushed his hard cock back into his jeans. He’d suddenly had enough and needed to get out. “Go to bed. And think hard about what’s happened today. We’ll talk tomorrow when your blood’s circulating again the way it should,” Dante said as he stood to pick up his shirt and blazer. Leaving Vincent lying helplessly on his back, he walked out the apartment and slammed the front door shut, feeling relieved what fresh, cool air hit his face. He seriously needed to cool down and that fast.

Vincent waited until he was sure the other was gone before untieing his hands and bursting out in laughter as he got dressed for the night and went upstairs to bed after cleaning up the spilled beer and broken glass. never did he think that the other would snap that bad. no matter, Vincent didnt have to think, didnt want to. He didnt care. he went to sleep as easily as he could glup down water and looked forward to the next day.

the next morning, Vincent hummed as he got out of bed and yawned; scratching his bed head as well. today was the day of one of his interviews if he remembered Dante words correctly. that or a recording. he wasnt surprised that the other hadnt shown up to get him he was surprised that it was the girl Dante didnt like that was waiting for him. they greeted eachother and he got in after she asked if he needed a ride. when she asked why Dante didnt come, he simply replied with "probably pissing off somewhere." And then they spoke about other things.

When they arrived vincent got out and helped tracey out from the car and they walked into the building.

When he was back home, Dante realized that he was in a lot of trouble. Not so much his having lost his cool that way, but that his relationship to Vincent had changed: he had shown that he felt something for his protégé, but he’d been laughed in the face. And that was something that had never happened to Dante and that was what angered him the most.

Fine. This means revenge. Despite the late hour, Dante sat himself down inside his new study at home and began telephoning. If Vincent thought he could be fine without him as a manager, Dante was going to show him just exactly what his life would be like.

His first call was to certain sleazy newspapers, whom he confided to that Vincent and Tracy Belle were a hot topic and that – after he’d naturally arranged it – they would find proof of it the next morning and throughout the entire day, which would include Vincent and Tracy Belle eating out at a certain celebrity restaurant. Of course the table closest to the balcony, which would give the paparazzi the best view, had been reserved already. Next came Vincent’s bodyguards: they were all called off duty for the week. Thirdly came Vincent’s family and friends- they were all told that Vincent wouldn’t be able to see them for at least two further months because he was “going it alone” and had refused to keep his manager. Furthermore, all the major appointments that Vincent was meant to attend were called and told that any further arrangements were to be made directly through Vincent’s secret phone number.

Have fun with dealing with all the crap that I have to deal with behind your back that you don’t even know about, Dante thought with ire before he went to sleep. Of course he’d got his okay from Rick: some dropped words about Vincent having star airs and graces, and Rick had been on board. And, to give Vincent a further unpleasant surprise, Dante was assigned to work as Vincent’s worst concurrent for the rest of the week: Justin McCormack.

Waking up the next day with a big smile on his face at the dreadful day that awaited his former protégé, Dante got dressed, shaved for the first time in weeks, put on his best suit and then, after having had the first proper breakfast in months, took the rented limousine to fetch his new protégé. His cell phone buzzed and when he opened it, he laughed quietly: the first pictures of Vincent and Tracy Belle kissing each other’s cheeks in front of Vincent’s house had appeared on Twitter and the fans were going wild. By midday, it would be the talk of the day. Have fun trying to make everyone believe it’s only a rumor, Dante smirked as the door opened and Justin McCormack hopped into the car, his eyes wide with reverence. “Mr. Kenrick, it’s such an honor to get to work with you!” Dante smiled back. Finally, someone who actually appreciated him. Who knew? Maybe at the end of the week he’d be the one firing Vincent.

Vincent expected that the other would try to pull something extreame and caught on to it when he noticed the lack of body guards and numerous messages. The other really had decided to stop being his manager. The president obviously agreed because it wouldn't have happened other wise. He went through all his morning apointments with no problem, and even welcomed the pictures that were being taken of him and tracey. It seemed as if Vincent didn't care at all.

This was a lie however because at the end of the lunch with tracey and the pictures, he strolled by Dante and the person he was going to work with instead. He smiled slightly at Dante before he and tracey continued walking together since their jobs were in the same area. However after passing his mood fell disasterously and he was irritated through his next to jobs. All he had left for the day was a recording, one he happened to be looking forward to before. Not now.

After the recording he went home without tracey and disappeared. Sure he made it through the first day fine, but when he finished going through and dealing with the new stuff, he found himself starring at an old picture he and dante took together. He forced himself to laugh at Dante last night, he forced himself to smile when he saw the other today. When did he start forcing himself to reject Dante? He could feel himself shaking slightly and he didn't attempt to do anything to stop it. he was wrong about all his actions the night before and he didn't mean to laugh. He heaved a heavy sigh and layed down on the couch and kept starring at the picture. Wtf did he just do.

Dante had never had such a boring day in his life. By midday, he was already sick and tired of Justin, who kept thinking and saying that everything that Dante did was “perfect!”, “wonderful!”, “fantastic!”, “Spectacular!” There was no criticism, there was no “maybe we could do that later?” or “is that really such a good idea?” The kid just smiled at him stupidly and trotted around him as if he couldn’t breathe without Dante. It was beginning to feel as if he were suffocating and Dante was fast regretting his rash decision.

And then, during his lunch break, he had run into Vincent. And what had happened!? Instead of his former protégé having looked furious or overtaxed, he’d looked totally relaxed and happy at having been left alone to fend for himself. He had even sent Dante a cool smile and sauntered past with Tracy Belle, who had looked more like an airhead than ever. Had his plan so completely and totally backfired!? Had Dante really not left any impression on Vincent?

Sitting down on his balcony that night, his feet up on the black railing as he drank his beer, Dante stared blankly up at the starry sky. He didn’t want to admit it, but he missed Vincent like hell- missed his cockiness, his smartass replies, his always discussing and disagreeing…his sexy smile. He’d given that all away because his pride had been hurt. Dante covered his eyes with his hand. He felt dreadful, but his pride was what also wouldn’t allow him to call Vincent back…at least not yet. What have I done?

Vincent pouted and rolled around for a few minutes that night before he decided that his pride was to much to beg the other to come back. He hadn't even been alone for more then a day and he was irritated he didnt have anyone to bark at or talk to. he felt a small laugh bubble up though when he remembered Dantes' new star. the kid practically followed Dante around like a lost puppy, he actually felt bad for Dante, not enough, as mentioned before, to call him back though. He went upstairs to bed and fell asleep dressed in what he needed to wear for tomorrows rehearsal.

Vincent stood in front of the concert hall that he was going to use for the concert tomorrow and let out a small sigh. he would admit, he actually hoped that Dante would come watch. It didn't matter to him how long, just that he showed. He liked hearing the other point out the good and bad points of the performance, something he couldnt do himself. "Vince! you ready?!" he heard one of the stage hands call out to him. he nodded and hopped up onto stage after kissing the hands of the few girls that had won the backstage passes him and Dante had put out a while back. It gave them access to one rehearsal and backstage for two concerts, Vincent was the one allowing them to do that.

That night Dante slept badly, trying to fall asleep and remain awake at the same time because he hoped that Vincent would give him a call, no matter the time. But Vincent didn’t and feeling dejected, Dante stood up when his alarm clock beeped. Showering and once again shaving properly and putting on a nice suit, Dante practiced smiling in front of the mirror, only stepping out when he thought his smile was more or less normal again. But one hour later, he was ready to strangulate Justin and his “ooh, everything you say sounds so intelligent!” statements.

It was later that night, when Dante was debating on whether he should ring up one of his old flames that he recalled that Vincent had a concert that night. Sitting up all of a sudden, Dante hurried to fetch his jacket and the keys of his car, but after he’d driven all the way there and had parked on the parking lot on front of the gig, Dante froze up. What was he even doing there? Vincent probably wouldn’t give a shit if he showed up or not. Well, he doesn’t necessarily have to see me. After all, if Dante had to go another day without seeing Vincent, he would go crazy.

Letting himself in through the back doors and then shaking a few hands from his old crew, Dante slipped into the backstage area. He could clearly hear Vincent singing one of his newer songs and the crowd seemed to be hyped. Nodding at a stage hand, Dante hurried between some dark secret passages until he had made it into the crowd of spectators. He could see Vincent well from where he was standing, but throwing over a dark hoodie, he hoped that Vincent wouldn’t see him. But then, just as Dante was beginning to relax, Vincent’s eyes met his.

Vincent had dun and begun his first song. it was one of his newer ones, not the one that was headlining the concert. however when he got to the end of the first chorus, his cheerful demeanor was slipping. he had wanted Dante to hear how much better the song was now, but he couldnt seem to find him. as the instrumental started he scanned the crowded venue for the man he was looking for. he almost gave up until he finally found him, he restrained a laugh at the horrible attempt to hide and felt his energy return.

the rest of the song was even more energetic then the first part; and the energy only got better as the concert went on. as he finished the final note for the last song, he gave a cheeky grin to the crowd, even though it was directed to Dante. he did a small lap and slapped hands with the people in the front row and then hurried off stage where he attempted to go after his currently ex-manager. he wouldnt admit it to anyone but dante that he was ecstatic that he showed up. it made him really happy that even though the other hadnt forgiven him yet, he still showed up.