[18+] The Deal (Rem and Ukemextreme )

Remalade

"Yeah, it is about the quiz." Hatomi mumbled, looking down and avoiding his gaze. "But maybe I should go to parties....BECAUSE I PASSED THE QUIZ!" he screamed, jumping up and down with a grin. He pulled out the piece of paper and held it out. "My first B of the semester!" he smiled happily. He wiggled his way past Takashi, ruffling his hair. "Thanks for helping me study. I guess having a nerd for a boyfriend really comes in handy." He teased. Hatomi had said the statement so easily that he hadn't even noticed that it was the first time he'd called Takashi his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna go change out of these clothes. Are you cooking something? Smells good..." he called over his shoulder.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukemextreme

• Remalade

"Wha-- WHAT?!" Takashi quickly grabbed Hatomi's paper and scanned through it. He noticed that some of the questions were similar to the ones they reviewed last night. He stared at it in disbelief for a moment. He was roused from his thoughts when Hatomi ruffled his hair. He groaned, annoyed, and put the paper down before going back to the kitchen and straightening his hair. He had noticed his roommate calling him a nerdy boyfriend but he shrugged it off despite having a small smile on his face.

"Well, we're having curry. You okay with it?" he called out.

Hatomi returned from his room in a tank top and shorts thrown on lazily. "Curry? Yeah, I haven't had that in a while." he grinned. He made his way into the kitchen, standing on the tips of his toes to peek over Takashi's shoulder and glance at the food. The blonde quickly moved away before he could be scolded and leaned on the counter. "We should do something to celebrate. I didn't do this on my own, after all. But I don't want to go out...maybe just us staying here? I think I have some drinks in the cabinet. We could even play a game!"

Takashi glanced at Hatomi lazily when he peeked from over his shoulder and noticed his shorts loosely wrapped around his waist, exposing a little bit of skin. The taller guy shook the thoughts away as he focused on cooking.

"Well, yeah okay," he mumbled, agreeing with what the other suggested. "But don't get too excited and drink too much booze."

"Don't worry, we'll be fine." Hatomi assured, happy that his roommate had agreed. Impatient as he was, he grew tired of standing and waiting for him to finish cooking. "Come and get me when it's ready." he muttered. The blonde claimed his usual spot on the couch. He yawned and stretched out languidly, his shirt riding up and showing more of his pale skin.

Takashi finished cooking after a few minutes and plated everything before setting them down on the table. "Dinner's ready," he called and went to the living room to fetch Hatomi. He stopped short when he saw his pale skin exposed and Takashi looked away, cheeks heating up. He rubbed his nose nervously and muttered as he backed up to the kitchen. "Oi, if...if you don't come right away...no dinner for you."

"I'm coming." Hatomi called back, pushing himself up off the couch with a groan. He noticed Takashi standing in the doorway looking strangely flustered. "Are you okay? Your cheeks look red..." He muttered as he leaned in closer to examine. With a shrug, he walked past him and went to sit down at the table. He smiled down at the food that would no doubt be delicious and waited for Takashi to sit down across from him. "So what were you up to today?"

Takashi backed up until he hits the door frame leading to the kitchen when Hatomi looked closer. He sighed in relief when he walked past and then sat from across him. "Well, I've had an exam...and went to boring classes," he mumbled as he shrugged, helping himself with some serving. "What about you?" Takashi glanced up at his roommate as he ate.

Hatomi listened as he ate, a pleased grin appearing at the delicious taste of the food. He wondered if Takashi had ever considered going on one of those culinary shows for amateur chefs. He figured the young man probably wouldn't want to risk missing school. He looked up at him with a shrug. "My shitty Algebra class was the only one I had today. But I did watch an interesting tv show where this guy was cheating on his wife with her sister, and when they caught him, he tried to run the camera crew over. It was crazy." he added.

Takashi almost choked at his food at hearing what Hatomi watched. He wrinkled his nose; his roommate was a queer one. "You like shows like that?"

"More or less. Shows like those are the only ones that come on when I'm home during the day. All the interesting things happen at night." Hatomi winked at him. He laughed lightly at his roommate's amusing reactions as he finished up the last of his food.

All the interesting things happen at night. Takashi repeated his roommate's words in his head and lightly flushed. Did Hatomi meant what he thought it was? Swallowing, he picked at his food and finished it. He stood up and quirked an eyebrow at his roommate? "Got any stuff to do?"

"Nope, I don't have anymore classes and I don't feel like going out." Hatomi replied, standing up with his empty dish. "Come on, let's play the game now!" he smiled. The blonde deposited the dishes into the sink before going to look through the cabinets. He emerged a few minutes later with a bottle of light alcohol and two shot glasses. "This stuff isn't even strong, we don't have to worry about getting super drunk." he added.

Takashi cleared the table when his roommate got up. He was supposed to study tonight but then, Hatomi was his so-called boyfriend now; he wanted to give way sometimes. He blinked at the two shot glasses and at the alcohol. "You sure they're not strong? I...I can't handle my alcohol you know... I don't know what kind of drunk I am."

"Yeah, it's super light. You'll be fine, stop worrying." Hatomi assured, grabbing onto Takashi's arm and dragging him into the living room. He put the alcohol and glasses down on the coffee table and sat down on the couch, gesturing for his roommate to do the same. "Hm....I haven't played a drinking game in a while, so let's start off simple. How about truth or dare? If you finish your truth or dare, the other person takes half a shot. But if you can't do it, you have to take a full shot. Seems fair, right?" he grinned. "Wanna go first?"

Instead of sitting on the couch, Takashi opted to sit on the floor, facing Hatomi. He has not played any drinking games before so it was something new to him. Thank god he explained the mechanics. He nodded. "Well, okay. Sounds like a fair game," he mumbled as he looked up at his roommate. "Truth."

Hatomi went silent as he thought up a question to ask. When he'd figured one out, he turned to Takashi with a grin. "Alright, first question of the game, so I'll start off simple. Are you a virgin, Taka-kun?" he asked. He wiggled his eyebrows at him suggestively.

Takashi was playing with one of the shot glasses when Hatomi asked. He almost dropped the glass. He looked at Hatomi with wide eyes and immediately nodded. "W-wha-- I...of course I am! I mean, I never dated or something."

"Really? Not even in high school?" Hatomi asked, clearly a bit surprised. "But don't girls usually go for the whole "strong silent type"? Even if you're kinda awkward, you're pretty hot. Maybe you were getting hit on and you just didn't notice." He chuckled. The blonde grinned and poured half a shot before throwing it back easily. As he'd said, the alcohol wasn't strong, but it did have a distinct flavor. "Alright, my turn. I'll chose dare." he smirked.

He only shrugged and rubbed his nape sheepishly. "N-no. I'm clearly at loss for words when it comes to stuff like that...I...I never hit on anybody to be honest.I don't know, I was-- I was probably too busy studying." Takashi bit his lip as he looked at the other, quite embarrassed now at the confession. When it was his turn to give out something, he straightened up and bit his lips in thought. Takashi, to be honest, thought that he was a boring person so he was really afraid of giving out dares because it might be no fun. He blinked at Hatomi awhile later and shrugged. "Well, I dare you to...sing anything and dance along with it...?"

Hatomi wiggled in anticipation as Takashi came up with a dare. When he finally spoke, he couldn't help laughing a bit. His roommate's awkwardness was becoming more and more endearing. "Alright, but I have to warn you that I'm a much better dancer than a singer." he smiled. The blonde paused to think of a song that he could sing and dance to, then stood up. Hatomi began singing a rather provocative song, his voice a little off-key, but his body following the rhythm nonetheless. His hips swayed sexily with the beat of the song, and he even gave a little turn towards the end.

"Done! Drink up, Takashi." He teased, pouring half a shot and waiting for him to pick his next choice.

Takashi looked up at his roommate as he began his dare. The guy snickered softly as the other sang, covering his mouth with the back of his hand as he does so. But when Hatomi started to dance, he paused for a moment then flushed slightly. Hatomi wasn't lying when he said he was a good dancer. Wow...those hips, he thought and then mentally slapped himself.

Takashi slowly drank his shot when the other finally finished his dare then nodded. "I choose dare, too."

Hatomi stuck out his tongue childishly at Takashi for snickering at him, but he had been nearly laughing as well. A grin slowly grew on his face as he thought of a good dare. Something that would make him flustered....

"How about a kiss? But you have to initiate it..." He smirked, remembering how Takashi had insisted that he didn't know how. He wondered why Takashi got so embarrassed when it came to things like that, but then again, he had made it clear that he hadn't done things like this before. Hatomi was tempted to change that.

A kiss?!

Takashi swallowed hard and then fell silent for awhile. He didn't know how to initiate a kiss; the first time he kissed, it was Hatomi who had initiated the contact. Maybe just downing a full shot would be fine, he thought but then he remembered his tolerance level. Sighing, he stood up and messed with his hair, cheeks heating up a little bit, already embarrassed by the dare that he never started. He looked back at how Hatomi kissed him and settled with leaning in. Takashi put his hands on the sofa's backrest, before tilting his head and just planting his lips on the other's without moving.

Hatomi watched in amusement as his roommate tried to prepare himself for the dare. It wasn't as if he asked him to suck his dick, why was he making such a big deal? Hatomi's cheeks flushed just a bit at that idea, and he quickly cleared his mind of the thought. He blinked when he realized Takashi was already so close and he leaned up just in time for the kiss. He paused, disappointed, but not surprised when Takashi simply held their lips together without moving. He groaned his disapproval and nipped his roommate's lip lightly, taking the opportunity to press his tongue past his parted lips.