[18+] The Deal (Rem and Ukemextreme )

Remalade

Hatomi is an absolute idiot. At least, he is when it comes to relationships. He dates both boys and girls, but no matter who he's with, all he does is cheat on them, lie to them, and ultimately break up with them. Mix that with the fact that he loves to party and get drunk, and you have a recipe for disaster. After all of the fights and drama going on, Hatomi's roommate has had enough of his careless lifestyle. So they have decided to make a deal. Hatomi is banned from dating anyone, but in return, his roommate must pose as his "boyfriend". How will this turn out?

My character:

Name: Hatomi Kariya

Personality: Inconsiderate of other people's feelings, energetic, out-going, social, unknowingly rude. He doesn't believe in "true love", so he has no regrets about his constant cheating and moving on to different relationships. He also doesn't notice just how much his actions affect other people. He just wants to live his life and have fun.

Image: blonde-emerald.jpg

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukemextreme

• Remalade

Name: Hanamiya Takashi (last, first)

Personality: Takashi is studious and he likes his books more than booze. He's not a lone wolf but he only has a good friend or two, both of which know that he wants to have quality time for himself thus they only hang out with him sometimes. He doesn't look bad but has never been in love before so he secretly envies those guys who always have a date. He's laid-back, witty, and blunt who has an antijoke sense of humor and a sharp tongue. Despite all that, he has a heart of gold and he easily gets overwhelmed by his emotions.

Image:

hanamiyatakashi.jpg

Hatomi sighed as he entered the apartment, closing the door behind him and flopping down on the couch. "Takashi, I'm home! And hungry..." he called out. Today had been a long and boring day, and he just wanted to relax and watch television. Or go out and find a party. He was still trying to decide. With a yawn, he stood and made his way over to the kitchen. After rooting around in the cabinets for a snack, Hatomi shuffled down the hallway to find his roommate.

Takashi was in his room, studying like usual. He heard the door creak and his roommate's bellowing. "Takashi, I'm home! And hungry..." He chose to ignore it and went back to look at the equations on his paper. He knew that his roommate would be home for maybe about 10 minutes; Hatomi would up and leave so quickly because he's not used to having no fun. He was a party animal, contrasting Takashi who'd rather stay home and read books. If one would look at it, they mismatch but surprisingly, they fill each other's gaps. Not the gap gap but something that could make their life easily symbiotic.

Takashi just hoped, now, that Hatomi would not barge in his room and bother him because of all days, this would be a bad time.

Hatomi knocked lightly on the bedroom door before pushing it open and peeking his head in. "Takashi? Ah, I knew you were here. How's the studying going?" he asked curiously, looking over the other male's shoulder. All he could see were a set of complicated equations. Hatomi was never a fan of Calculus. A sigh parted his lips when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He already knew who it was, and he rolled his eyes as he sat down on Takashi's bed to answer it.

"Hello, Mayu." he muttered with a frown. He has been dating this for less than a week and he was already bored of her. But no matter how many times he tried to hint that he wanted to end things, the simple girl just couldn't catch on.

"Listen, Mayu. You're a nice girl, but I think our relationship has run its course..."

Takashi groaned when Hatomi made himself comfortable in his room. It's not that he made it very clear that no one should enter his sanctuary but, again, today wasn't a good time. He had an exam coming up and he knew very well that a Hatomi in a household would be a loud household.

"Hello, Mayu," he heard Hatomi say to his phone. He sounded bored and irritated and Takashi kinda guessed what was to happen next. "Listen, Mayu. You're a nice girl, but I think our relationship has run its course..."

There he goes again, Takashi thought then shook his head. Seriously, it has been only four days.

He sighed; he couldn't concentrate anymore. The thought of another heartbroken girl appearing at their doorstep, crying and such made Takashi's heart twitch and his face mentally scowl (he was a guy who had a hard time deploying nerve cells to his face). He stared at Hatomi.

He has had enough.

Hatomi frowned as the girl on the phone began yelling at him. He was used to this by now. His partners either reacted in sadness or anger, and it seemed to be the latter this time. His eyes trailed over to Takashi, and he noticed the strange expression on his face. Why was he looking at him like that? The girl on the phone started yelling even louder when she realized he wasn't listening to her, and he hung up the call with a roll of his eyes. "I'm glad that's over. Now why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?" he asked, touching his cheek self-consciously. Hatomi noticed the unpleasant look and wondered if he done anything wrong. He knew that Takashi didn't like him barging into his room, but he had always done it anyway, so he couldn't be angry about that.

Takashi shook his head and rolled his eyes. Oh, please. He took Hitomi's phone and pointed at it. "This girl. You hurt another one," he said, sighing."You hurt too much girls, is there anyway to stop that?" He stared at Hatomi. The guy was just too insensitive for his liking, not that he cares about the people he hurt but it was just too much. "I don't even understand why they like you," he followed up bluntly, "you're such a diva sometimes."

Hatomi was surprised and taken aback by the blunt honesty. Takashi had been his roommate for a while and usually just sat back and did remained silent throughtout his many breakups. To hear him actually say something was odd, and he hesitated before responding. "Well...it's not like I do it on purpose...I like people and I want to be with them...then I get bored with them, or someone new comes along that I like even better, and I want to move on. It just happens like that." he shrugged. Hatomi was like an indecisive child, playing with multiple toys until a shiny new one came along. And the worse part was that he never realized how wrongly he behaved.

"What? I'm not a diva!" he said indignantly, standing up from the bed and crossing his arms. "I just like things to be a certain kind of way...and I like things my way, there's nothing wrong with that. Why are you saying this all of a sudden? What do you want me to do about it?"

Living with Hatomi made him realized that there were some people who never outgrew their childhood selfishness, like it was something innate and stuck to them like glue. Hatomi was one of those people. It was not that Takashi found him utterly annoying but everyone has their limits. And right now, Takashi reached his own. He sighed when Hatomi explained himself about liking people and easily getting bored with them. When Hatomi stood up and crossed his arms, he knew that he was right.

What a child. And he's even older.

"Hatomi, people are not toys," Takashi said as if talking to a small child. "Things don't always go your way. And I'm saying this because..."

I've had enough, oh geez.

"...because it's time for you to end this and I think I've got the right solution for that."

That's what Takashi said but he actually didn't formulate anything; he just wanted Hatomi to stop. He can't hell him to stop partying or to have fun but he needed to stop the drama, the whatever that happens after he has too much of it. Right now, all Takashi needs to do, is to think of something concrete.

Hatomi relaxed slightly at the calm torn directed at him. It seemed like he was trying to help rather than criticize, and Takashi's words actually made sense. He honestly hadn't meant to hurt anyone on purpose, so he decided to listen to what his roommate had to say. "Fine." he sighed. "Then what should we do?" he mused. "If the problem is that I keep breaking up with people, maybe I shouldn't go out with anyone?"

Even as the words came out of his mouth, Hatomi knew he wouldn't be able to do that. That was just the kind of person he was, he liked being with someone. Although it didn't always work out in the end, he was used to being in a relationship. "Or maybe I just have to stay committed to one person?"

That sounded impossible as well.

Hatomi's propositions were viable. But then, Takashi also didn't know if it would work out. Knowing his roommate, he couldn't stand being alone in a room. How much more if he'd be alone in his life?

But he has me, his roommate.

Takashi's eyes widened.

Me?

He blinked. Should he do it? Should he date his roommate? He has never liked anyone before. Maybe he had a few crushes here and there but they were never serious. Plus, Hatomi wasn't exactly his type. A whimsy person wasn't his type. But he doesn't have a choice. He brought it up in the first place.

Takashi sighed and finally spoke, "Well, let's say we have a deal." He sat up straight. "You stop dating other people. Instead, you "date" me."

Dating Hatomi might be bad but, it's a win-win situation after all. "You can hurt me; I won't care. You may get bored of me but I'll stay right here."

Hatomi simply stared at him as he spoke, a look of disbelief and confusion plastered on his face. What in the world was Takashi thinking? How could they date? He couldn't deny that Takashi was certainly attractive, but he wasn't his type at all. Takashi was a quiet and reserved stick in the mud who would rather sit home and read than go out and have fun. Hatomi preferred someone a bit more out-going and adventurous. But he couldn't help weighing the pros as well as the cons. At least this way, he could do what he wanted without having to worry about stupid feelings getting in the way. As Takashi had said, he wouldn't care about getting hurt. Hatomi suspected the stoic man didn't get hurt anyways.

"You know what, fine. I have to date you for a month. And if this doesn't work out and you get tired of me, I get to go back to dating whoever I want, and you can't say anything about it." he resolved, putting a hand out for Takashi to shake.

Takashi shrugged then took Hatomi's hand, shaking it. "I don't think I won't get tired of you. I've already tolerated you so much to even get tired. I'm past that stage." He locked eyes with him. "Maybe it's you. You don't really wanna be tied down to just one person anyway."

He let go of Hatomi's hand and went back to re-evaluation his equations. As he encoded one graphing solution into his calculator, Takashi spoke, "Well, we still have to settle some premises in our agreement like, in my case, you have to stay home at least once or twice a week to clean with me. Or just be in the room while I read." Takashi looked up and for a first time, smiled slyly. Having this deal would be great. At least, Hatomi would learn how to be reserved sometimes. And well, he also needed a hand in cleaning the apartment. Since Hatomi wasn't always home, he tended to all the rubbish the other leaves around. And of course, the dust bunnies under his bed.

Hatomi met his stare and didn't look away. "I being tied down and you know that. But a deal is a deal, and I'll keep up my end." he assured, watching as Takashi went back to his homework. When the other kept talking, he groaned and flopped down onto his bed. "We've only been dating for two minutes and you're already trying to get me to clean. Your future wife is going to be one lucky woman." he drawled. Hatomi rolled over so he was lying on his stomach and looked up at his roommate. "I better be getting something out of this too! I expect you to cook some meals for me." he grinned.

Takashi chuckled momentarily when Hatomi protested. He knew the man was rolling on his bed; he could practically hear the rustling of his sheets. He frowned then sighed softly. "We've only been dating for two minutes and here you are, making yourself comfortable on my bed and even destroying it."

An idea crossed Takashi's mind while Hatomi was telling him to cook him meals. He took out his yellow pad and ripped a page. "Don't I always cook for you? Anyway here," he handed him the paper alongside a pen. "Write down all the things you want us to agree upon. I'll write down mine and then we can meet halfway right?"

Takashi then turned to list down all the things he had in mind.

"You say destroying, I say decorating. Besides, this thing is so stiff, how in the hell do you sleep on it?" he asked, fluffing up a pillow and wedging it under his chin. Hatomi accepted the pen and paper with a slight pout and grumbled under his breath. "Always trying to get me to do something..."

A few minutes later, he had a completed list. "Alright, you read off your conditions first. If I have any disagreements, I'll say so." Hatomi only had a few requests. Takashi did so much for him anyways, there wasn't much for him to add on.

Takashi poked his pout. It was unusual for him but since they already agreed on dating, he thought that doing that was kind of sweet -- well at least in his awkward world.

After a few moments or so, Takashi had finished writing as well. "Well, I only have 5 requests. The first one being the thing that I had mentioned earlier. And the second request is quite related to the thing you asked me to do for you. BUT, you also need to learn how to cook so my second request is, there'd be a day in a week that we prepare a meal together." He grinned at Hatomi. "Third, you have to put my name on speed dial so if anything happens to you in any party so that I, your quote-end quote new boyfriend, can immediately clean your shit up. Fourth, don't bring me to any of your parties. I don't like parties. And lastly," Takashi shifted on the pillow he was sitting on and looked away, his cheeks slowly reddening. He stuttered, "Well, uhm, you...you need to take me out to." It was an embarrassing thing to say even though his roommate knew already that he's a noob with these types of things but he just hoped Hatomi wouldn't laugh.

Hatomi blinked at him. It was odd for him to initiate such contact, but he wasn't opposed to it. Sitting up straight, he frowned as Takashi rattled off his list of requirements. Cooking together? No parties?! Just what kind of relationship was he getting himself into? How would they have fun if they couldn't go to parties together? Hatomi was about to protest to his conditions when he noticed a light blush on his cheeks.

Takashi actually wanted to go out with him? He always made it seem like he preferred to stay home, so Hatomi was surprised. A grin spread across his lips as he stood and put an arm over Takashi's shoulder. "Awww, you want me to take you out? How cute, Taka-kun." he teased with a wink.

Takashi's face looked horrified but deep inside, he was embarrassed. He tried to regain his stoic face and composure. In the end however, he only managed a little squeak and stuttered, "Sh-shut up! Don't get the wrong idea! I meant that for me to practice. You..." Takashi looked away and mumbled softly, "...you know how I've never really dated." It wasn't exactly a lie. He really thought that if Hatomi would initiate their dates, he'd learn from him seeing that he's practically a casanova of some sort.

Takashi pushed Hatomi's face with his palm. "It's your turn now." He pulled away, still slightly embarrassed but a little relieved now. He sat across Hatomi and put on his serious face.

"And don't call me Taka-kun."

Hatomi was surprised to hear that Takashi had never been on a date, but he didn't say anything about it. Even if he acted like a nerdy shut-in all the time, he was still attractive, and the blonde was sure that he would have gone out at least once. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to show you a good time." he chuckled, going back over to the bed and sitting down. "Well now I have to get rid of a few things since you're so particular. I was going to make you come to parties with me, but I guess you wouldn't have any fun there anyways. Hm..." Hatomi trailed off as he looked down at his messily scrawled list. "You have to buy me cute things from time to time. You know, like candy and teddy bears and things like that. You also have to help with my Algebra, I'm currently failing this semester. I can't think of anything else right now, but I'll definitely let you know if I come up with more." he grinned.

"Well, that's surprising. I expected you to whine about not getting me to go to parties with you," Takashi had said. His mind trailed off on what he deemed this "relationship" to be: a win-win situation. He sighed. "Fine, fine. I think I'm being unfair. I guess..." he shrugged, "...I guess I could go to your parties once." Takashi, then, continued listening to Hatomi's petitions and he thought that it was all okay. Well, except the fact that buying him things and those fluffy and sweet stuff at that.

So girly.

"Okay, we have a deal." Takashi took Hatomi's paper and signed at the bottom of the page. He handed his own to Hatomi and crawled to his bookshelf, looking for a book he rarely used. If he needed to keep those papers, he needed something that he already had used in his lower years.

Takashi took out his first year Trigonometry book and slipped Hatomi's paper in between the pages.

Hatomi grinned in satisfaction when the other relented. "I'll make sure you have fun too, I promise!" he added. The blonde was glad when he agreed to his terms, and happily signed his name at the bottom of the paper. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as he thought. And now he had even more opportunities to bother Takashi. Not that he made it a point to annoy the other male, but it was certainly interesting to see him flustered and worked up. He raised a brow as Takashi stored away the papers. "You keep important things in a Trigonometry book? I have to say, you being such a nerd is just soooo sexy." he teased.

"Well, I say we break in this new deal by going out. We have to have our "first date", right?" Hatomi smiled.

Takashi rolled his eyes at Hatomi when he teased him. He threw one of the paper balls on the floor at him. "Really, babe," he said in a bored tone to tease the other as payback. Anyway, Hatomi needed to work on his jokes and teasing if he wanted him to get embarrassed. So far, Takashi was the only one who could embarrass himself.

When Hatomi declared that they have their first date, Takashi's eyebrows raised in despair. "Now? I mean I've got an e--" he looked over at his supposedly boyfriend, blinked and then sighed. "Fine. Again, I'm doing this just to be fair." He crawled unto his drawers and rummaged through it for clothes.

"Get out, Hatomi. I'll change."

Hatomi stuck his tongue out at him childishly when he was teased back. "Yeah yeah, whatever." he shrugged, going to his own room instead. Even if he didn't want to admit it, he was rather excited about their little "date". He was excited to be able to go out and have fun without worrying about some whiny girl hanging over him all night or some annoying guy trying to get into his pants. Hopefully, this would be fun.

He emerged from his bedroom twenty minutes later in a dark blue button up shirt and a nice pair of jeans. He'd even straightened up his hair a bit. "Taka-kun, are you ready?" he called through his door before going back into the living room.