Help! on how to install Cafe Lindbergh?

Veean

I just downloaded Cafe Lindbergh (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
), but I'm having trouble on how to install it... Or really just understanding what I'm supposed to do with it. I have the system set to Japanese locale, I extracted the 5 iso part files in to a folder... And then what? It doesn't give another ISO, and clicking on the cafe application just brings up this:

2i6ho45.jpg

I've downloaded some visual novels before an have some experience with ISO files.... But I have no idea what's going on with this one.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Veean

|| Give me some time to download the game and run it on my OS. Meanwhile, can you give me your OS information? (:

Well, it basically means it couldn't find a folder where data had to be saved/installed. Probably it was deleted or in worst case corrupted. But let's see if it's just a bug or something. I will download it and install it, to see how all will go. (:

|| Give me some time to download the game and run it on my OS. Meanwhile, can you give me your OS information? (:

Well, it basically means it couldn't find a folder where data had to be saved/installed. Probably it was deleted or in worst case corrupted. But let's see if it's just a bug or something. I will download it and install it, to see how all will go. (:

Just the OS? I have Windows 7 Home Premium.

|| Hmm. I just ran the game; the set up starts perfectly fine once I click for install. Okay. Is your system 64 bit or 32 bit?

Also, do you know where to look for the temporary folder? I'd like you to see if it's either there or at least unhidden.

It's 64bit. Is the temporary folder where it gets extracted to? Because if it is I know where to look for it. Hmm... Maybe it would be worth it to ask what exactly you did to install it/after you downloaded it incase I did something wrong at some point?

|| Temp folder is in the directory as follow; C:\WINDOWS\TEMP

Make sure you act on the behalf of an administrator in case the computer has other profiles. Check if the folder is there, it should be there. But if it is not, try to see if it was hidden (make it unhidden). If you still miss that folder, create a new one.

No, the game is not installed there. TEMP folder is for, literally, temporary files. When you assign to your PC some task involving extraction, joint, split or installation - while in process the files get stored in TEMP - once it is over, the files are saved to the assigned directory you've requested; be it D:\ or C:\

Take TEMP as the part behaving just like your PC's secretary. (:

Anyhow. I downloaded the five parts, used Hjsplit to join them; then mounted the image with Daemon Tools and it ran. I pressed install and it led me to the installation without any error involving the TEMP file.

Ah, that worked! When I noticed they were in part files, I wasn't sure what to do with them since I've only come across normal ISO files before. When I looked up what to do with them on google all that came up was "extract the files", nothing about joining them. I guess google doesn't know everything :p

Thank you so much!