Host Club Mayham (private group)

Veil

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Alright I have come up with a plot in the middle of my thoughts so the story below is completely up to how you guys like it but it's what I gathered w/ the character info.

A club known for it's stunningly gorgeous men and know for it's expensive tastes this large one floor building always took on a rare arrangement of guests. Male and Female alike were welcomed in at a low price for platinum casually it was about 300 for just platinum where the gold who pleasured guests paid thousands upon thousands. First timers and first time part goers were asked to start small the platinum stage was well known for getting guests utterly wasted. Silver was known for the repeated guests ones who could afford a little bit more and gold was for the people who could just spend money without a care. Each section surround a large tile floor for dancing and getting really close to their hosts. This was an additional 100 but it was a one time payment for platinum and silver.

Hosts sat in booths that were marked with the color, their outfits adorned with the rank each host could have a relationship with another host or the guests or both so long as it was professional inside. This host club is called The Angel. Guests were suggested to go to Skylar in platinum and Kin in silver, they were Popular hosts in The Angel and were well known for getting started at early ages where most hosts started at 20 at this host club these two were the youngest starters.

On a fateful night the club,had a discounted sale where any person who brought a guest would pay one price for both contenders, the dancing was free and you could get 3 drinks free between the two and the host. It's was The Angels 15th anniversary since they opened. It was a big night any gender was welcome anything could happen.

What's in store for our hosts and guest. Read to find out.

Posting order will be set up after the first roll threw (if you want you can follow this firebird, xiulin, ukemextreme, me this is optional and can change based off of who can post when)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• ukemextreme

• firebird

• XiuLin

Top Posters In This Topic

Grumbling under his breath for the nth time that night about idiot brothers, Maxwell ran his hand over his slowly crushing suit. It had been just another boring day for him at work. He did what was usually for him...work. That is, until his younger brother who apparently had just returned from college -for the weekend- dragged him out of his office babbling constantly about some host club he found which was apparently quite near to his office. He went with him...of course reluctantly so. He really wasn't in the mood for his spoiled baby brother to throw one of his famous tantrums.

Though he was literally dragged out to his present spot, looking up at the club, he had to admit that it wasn't as distasteful as he had thought formerly. It was quite lavishly decorated and that was coming from someone who had seen everything there was to be seen regarding money and what it could achieve. But that didn't mean that it's outer appearance had anything to do with the inside. He'd find out in just moments to come anyway.

Stepping inside the club, he was almost surprised at what he saw. Not only the astonishingly elegant yet almost spontaneous decor but the people or rather...the gender. All the men in uniform -obviously the hosts- were well...men.

"Maki, what is the meaning of this?...We've been over this countless times. I am not gay"

It wasn't that he was homophobic or anything, he was just tired of his little bro trying to play matchmaker. Apparently for him to be so 'handsome' and alone for so long 'at his age' (for goodness sakes he was only 27) he had to either be gay or bisexual...at least that was Maki's theory. It seemed that his little brother didn't know the meaning of asexual the first time he told him.

"Chill bro...I just wanted company" Suddenly he was taking off deeper into the club pulling his very much tired and stressed out big brother towards a blonde haired man. "Oh gosh aniki you have to meet him...I mean i've only everheard of him but i'm sure...that's the Skylar"

Before he could ask Maki the importance of the young man they were heading towards, they were already there. Straightening himself out, he reached out his hand as he had done so many times to business partners. The action was almost mechanical now. "Good evening sir. My name is Maxwell Kief and this is brother Maki. I believe he is an admirer of yours"

Kin Takashi, one of the dark haired brunette hosts was finishing dancing with a customer of him, they soon would part for the evening after he twirled him off the dance floor. He then let the other, Kin go do his job as the man released his hand and went to another host that was more his speed and type. It just so happened to be with a gold host. He walked around a bit, as he waited for his contender to get the men that had just walked up to Sky to converse in a little chit chat.

He hid the urge to bite his lip when he saw the profile of this Maxwell, when he heard his name being spoken out of his lips towards Sky. Kin gave the blonde a sly and soft glare as he stepped closer, which soon changed to a smile as he idled by the group of them.

Kino was walking across the school grounds, his camera up to his squinting eyes. He had been there for more than an hour now and he still couldn't understand why his bird photos were always out of focus. Sighing, he let his camera dangle from his neck and bit open a nicotine patch. He lifted his shirt up and slapped the patch on the skin just above his jeans. This will do for now. He planned to retire for the day and just go home and help his mother do the housework when a group of boys from his class dragged him out to the parking lot and practically shoved him into one of the SUVs. They had told him that they were going to a host club with a sale right after the last door was closed.

"Really? You've never been here?"

Kino shook his head, bewildered, as he stepped inside the pub. In front of him was a gallant-looking place. It does not have any flashy decors and those blinding strobe balls. Instead, the whole place screamed elegance, like it wasn't supposed to be a host club at all. The only thing that gave him a hint that it was really a host club was the fact that there were young men in suits catering to all the patrons inside. They all looked professional, like they were really used to the job, despite the fact that they had an ongoing promo and that the place was flooded with guests. Kino was still speechless though and his eyes wandered around the room.

"Kino, I think you've had too much of Nichoume."

He didn't hear his friend speak of that sentence because Kino had spotted two hosts who really stood out from the crowd. One of them technically had some patrons do a double over at him. They both looked young, really young and it had Kino curious as to how old they were. Silently, he slipped away from the group and made his way towards them without so much as batting an eyelid.

Skye laughed lightly as he passed by groups of people and other hosts, Skye waved till he was called to the kitchen to help with food, of course Skye rushed and hurried his way to the kitchen to help prepare the cake's and glasses of wine that were for the guests Skye pointed about the room. " you, you, and you, Go to the silver. you and you, gold. And you to platinum they need the cakes and the wine. I'll help prepare the birthday cakes. Come on you guys are doing just fine with out me" Skye laughed as everyone thanks him for the help on instructions and placements as he exited he was approached by two men.

"Maki, you were hosted by Jordan if I'm not mistaken glad to have you return to us" before Skye noticed a man who seemed rather attractive -as did most of the men who came tonight were fairly attractive- was bent in front of him with his arm out. Skye lightly smiled and bent shaking the mans hand and grabbing out his host card and offered it to the guest. "Welcome, I am Skye, pleasure to meet you Maxwell. Can I get you boys a drink?"

Skye lifted his arm and directed his arm to his booth and smiled softly running his other hand threw his blonde hair and lead the way to his booth raising his arm for drinks to come for the group of three. "You boys picked a great night to show up, there's a discount since maki brought you there's only one price for our services, so how are you mr. Maxwell"

Spotting two other men approaching them, he turned to look at his brother questionably. He raised his eyebrow asking the question 'who are they?' and through some imaginary telepathic link(people came up with that conclusion as how well they knew each other) they were said to share his brother shrugged as if to say 'I don't know.'

He watched as Skylar had someone come over to them and took their orders. His being a Purple Rain and his brother's..Strawberry Daiquiri. He received a glare from his younger sibling for ordering what the other saw as a woman's drink. He smirked at the other's pouty face and returned his attention to the beautiful blond man before him. He took in the alluring sight of the other's lip piercing as Skylar's lips moved.

"I'm well, thank you. And you?

...A discount you say..please do enlighten us. I'm sure my brother would love to hear. Not that I wouldn't"

When he was spotted by Mr. Maxwell he tilted his head to the side with the smile on his lips still. He took out fresh cards from his breast pocket. "Hello." He said to them. "I'm Kin Takashi." He handed over the silver trimmed cards over to the three men that had arrived before they had began walking to Sky's booth together. He had Skylar lead Maxie, Miki, while he followed them with Kino.

Kino had no idea who the men were, much less does he know the other two men that were with them (making them four). Even so, he approached them with confidence; he had never seen such beautiful guys before. He took a deep breath as he neared the table. He was going to initiate some talk with them, something that a guy like him does not usually do.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to intrude but...," he glanced around, looking for words to say, when he spotted the flier on one of the men he guessed was a patron and then continued,"...I'm new around here and I've been looking for someone who can recommend me a host." He directly asked Skylar (because he was clearly nearer than the other host) and smiles coolly, raising his eyebrows in a way that he looked sheepish. He glances at Kin and smiles as well.

"I'm Kino Sheridan, a student in XY University, and studying Architecture." He, then, locks eyes with the first two patrons and smiled more widely, shoving a hand forward at them both; he waited for either of them to take his hand and shake it. Despite sounding confident, he was surprised to think that he did not stutter. He looked up to the taller of the two - who probably was Mr. Maxwell from what he had heard in their conversation just before he butted in - and his jaw dropped. Mentally. The taller guy was beautiful but in a manlier way. His companion was handsome, too, but he looked more...more...exotic. Different.

Damn, I could make these three my models.

Unwavering, he added. "Believe me or not. You can report me if I approached you guys at a bad time. I won't hold it against you."

( this is a repost for Lin I am posting it here as a repost for Lin)

When he was spotted by Mr. Maxwell, he quickened his pace to come over to the group that Sky was chit chatting with. “Hello, Skylar. How is business going for you?” He said as he flashed off his higher rank to the new patron called Maxwell Kief, on his suit he was wearing. Kin is five feet and nine inches tall. He has light brunette hair and light azure eyes. He pulls out his host card and hands it to Maxwell. “I’m Takashi, Kin. It is nice to meet you all.” He said with a friendly smile as he handed the men that had sparked his interest, his host club card as he introduced himself.

Skylar and sighed. "I'm fairing kin, could you not flash your rank among our patrons, if they wish I will send mr. Maki and mr. Maxwell to your booth whenever they desire." Skylar moved his bangs from his blue eyes as he blinked softly to glance at the person who entered in he called himself kino. "Kino my sweet, there is kin or myself there is also Gregor in gold but he's a fairly touchy feel type of man so it all depends on you sir." Grabbing a flyer of the event to give to the patrons.

The flyer decorated with angels and soft pictures of the three males and prices. " today and tomorrow we can host 2 people for the price of just one person so if you boys are interested you are welcome to stay with me or join kin in the silver section."

"Actually i'm not rea-"

"He would be delighted to stay Skylar" Maki gave his older brother a harsh look. "Right big bro?"

Rolling his eyes at his brother's persistence, he checked his watch and sighed defeated. "Very well then I suppose I could spend some more time here"

Instantly a bright smile found itself on his brother's lips. "Now that we have that settled...why don't we all just have one big party!" the youngest cheered. Maxwell smiled at him but was really looking at the new patron and Kin, taking in their profiles as well.

"Mr. Sheridan was it? It would be a pleasure to have you join us...the more the merrier my brother always said"

He sighed happily as the drinks finally arrived at their table. Thanking the server, he rose his glass to lips as he took in the intoxicating smell of blue curacao liqueur before tilting the cup slightly and taking a sip of the liquid. It scorched its way down his throat warming his insides comfortably. While he wasn't one for alcohol, it was nice to take a drink every once in a while.

"I actually have to agree with my brother on this, why don't we all have fun together?" He motioned for Kin and Kino to sit down. "Please, tell me about yourselves"

Licking the liqueur from his lips, he kept a close eye on Skylar not wanting the other to feel out of it. After all he was his original interest (his brother's actually).

Lin ordered a glass of wine from the drink server and walked with them to a booth that was set up for six. He sat in the middle of one side of the booth. He did not particular like sitting down before the clients, but Maxwell was rather polite and he could not reject his offer. He thought to himself quickly as he sat down , 'It's the polite thing to do.' He got out of his thoughts as he choose to not notice the rest of "those" thoughts. "Please, Maxwell, let everybody else sit down before we chat. Thanks for the kind gesture." He said to him as he was confident in his choice of words.

Kino took the flyer when Skylar handed it to him. He thought that it was an interesting promo but he also wondered how these hosts can cope up with a handful of patrons. He looked at Kin momentarily then over at Gregor who, presumably, was the person who sat really close to his customers. Not too bad, Kino thought but he had already set his eyes on these two.

Maxwell had motioned him and Kin to sit down and he politely did, smiling widely at him and his companion (who, surprisingly, was his brother). "Indeed. Your brother is quite an optimistic," he meekly said as he gestured at a glass of wine as if asking if he could take it. Then, he brought it to his lips and drank a little, not wanting to get drunk too quickly; he was a light drinker.

"Again, I'm Kino," he said in response to Maxwell's wanting to know more about him - actually, him and Kin and Skylar. He laughed softly. "I'm also a freelance photographer and a graphics designer." He took out a small card from his breast pocket and set it down on the middle of the table. "If you need my services, you can give me a call," he said and then looked at Kin and Skylar, "or if you're just in the mood to do some modelling, you can call me too."

Kino smiled wider, taking another sip from his glass and then turning to the other guy who he would also like to call his muse. "How about you, Maxwell? What do you do for a living?"

Lightly smirking softly Skylar reached for the card that rested on the table and glanced at the folks joining in on his wonderful catch. Thought Skylar acted much like a man he was young. He looked at the card and looked up. "I did some modeling before but I was mostly for under garments, those were the days" Skylar leaned back glancing up at Kino, Maxwell and, Maki. Skylar ran his hand thought the soft gentle blonde locks moving the piercings on his lip with his tongue.

Picking up his glass of a gentle sex on the beach, he took in a soft sip and swallowed softly glancing down to the floor with a gentle sigh he leaned onto his palm. "I'm not one for large groups, but I am one for dancing, perhaps I can talk any one of you to the floor, maybe Kin can show his rank and dance as well. I prefer classical dancing and am much better at that if that helps makes this choice easier"

Skylar said wanting to dance and get a little close to at least one of the patrons and perhaps make a move if he could only flirt without anyone stopping or stalling his attempt to be the best host in the club. Little was he aware that soon he might learn how to,get along on groups.

He nodded at the Kino's introduction.

"That's very good Mr. Sheridan. I myself do something much less exciting. I am he head secretary at Kief industries"

At Skylar's invitation to dance, Maki's eyes acquired a mischievous glint. Before the other could dig his grave he leaned down and whispered. "Don't even think about it, Maki"

The other smirked victoriously as if he was the cat that caught the canary. Speaking much louder than his brother, he said. "Aw...big bro you wanna dance with Sky? then you should be asking him, not telling me you want to" His eyes widened for a fraction of a minute. Looking at Sky he shook his head frantically. "Hehe he's lying. I don't dance" But his brother wasn't having any of it. He pushed him towards Skylar lightly. "Go on big bro. Have some fun for once."

Mentally vowING that he would get his brother for this later as he sighed and resigned himself to his fate. Stretching his hand out like the proper gentleman that he was, he bowed slightly. "May I?"

Kin sat between Kino and Skylar, he gently brushed shoulders with the first one. "A host never tells his age. Mr. Maxwell, there is not much to tell. I've been a host for a bit longer than Skylar. I started a year before him." He said pausing as the two stood up the booth and Sky got offered to dance. "I would not mind dancing either." He said looking at Kino. "You would have to lead the dance." He said to him directly. He looked up at the sight of Maxwell and Sky. He got his wine glass from the table and he quickly took a drink from it. He set the glass down and waited Kino's next move.

Kino felt a tingling sensation up his spine when Kin brushed shoulders with him. He knew the other had deliberately done that but...

To hell with it

Not long after, Maxwell had asked Skylar to dance. He wasn't keen on dancing so when the latter had given them hints, he didn't volunteer. In a party, he was more of a wallflower and a conversationalist than a dance; he was really bad at it. Much to his dismay though, Kin had hinted him to ask him for a dance. Being polite, he stood up as well and gently took Kin's hand in his.

"If I were too lead the dance, I should warn you now." Kino held gazes with Kin and smiled sheepishly. "I have two left feet, please bear with me." With that, he lead Kin in the middle of the dance floor and spun him.

Skylar laughed at maki and maxwell arguing about that was said as he covered his mouth enjoying the argument. Skylar rose and bowed lightly offering his hand for maxwell to take it. As he took maxwell to the floor and got close softly turning him around. "your brother is only trying to get you to have fun, you should loosen up maxwell you seem overly tense." Skylar said softly trying to start a conversation.

Softly moving he started box stepping and softly going into a soft classical dance to the gentle music as he glanced over at kin who seemed to be dancing as well. Secretly Skylar looked up to kin and admired his hard work and amazing ability to just be straight forward and still be the top in the silver rank. It drove Skylar nuts knowing that everything he did and tried failed.

Skylar softly spun maxwell putting his attention on him. "You seem way less stressed now, care to tell me why you seem to hate having fun?" He asked kindly.

Not one to be outdone no matter the event, Maxwell spun Skylar around lead the dance form there. Holding the other's waist gently. He dipped him slightly and rocked him in his arms. He was going off knowledge from dancing with women. He had no idea beforehand what he could and could not do when dancing with a man. So hopefully the way he held Skylar in his arms wouldn't offend his gracious host.

He smiled at the other's question. "I don't hate having fun, I just don't have the time to nor am I comfortable socialising outside of a business setting...it's simply the way I grew up, nothing more. My brother however was spoiled beyond belief. Hence why he came out looking like..." He looked over to where his brother was dancing quite freakishly by himself uncaring of the fact that people were watching him. He chuckled in good nature at his sibling's antics. "...that"

Kin was spun in a circle gently then he steped closer to Kino. He gently slipped his hand from the other's only in preference for wrapping his arms around the graphic designer's back. He leaned his cheek on Kino's shoulder finally leading him in a soft sway of the hips. He looks over at Maxwell during the dip and holds his green eyes with his for a few seconds and turns back to face Kino.

Kin smiles softly as he gently releases an arm and leads him off the dance floor, with a very gentle nudge towards the table. He still keeps contract around Kino's waist as they reach the table.

The fact that Kin's arms were around his waist made his heart race a bit. The host did not make the dance hard for him; he actually had fun knowing that his partner was having fun. Or maybe that was just him. Either way, he was having a good time. He just hoped that he wouldn't mess things up for the host.

Kin had lead him off the dance floor a few minutes later, a hand still on his waist. Kino didn't mind. When they reached the table, he spread an arm and said, "After you." After making sure that Kin was already comfortable, he sat beside the host and called up someone for another round of drinks. He then turned to Kin and smiled softly. "I hope you had fun dancing," he chuckled softly. "I know I'm an artist but it doesn't mean I know how to dance. You were good out there though."

Laughing gently at the comment that seemed to have maxwell's attention just before he finished, though kindly Skylar added more. "Sometimes I wish I had a brother, I envy that about family's who have a set of boys it makes me curious of I would still be the same if I had a brother you know, I mean like you may have ended up,being,splint,if your brother never came Around right?" Skylar asked after he was returned to his standing position and lost the lead in the dance.

After a while of dancing Skylar lightly looked at maxwell and presumed he was growing tired. " let's sit down, may I lead you back maxwell?" Tempting enough Skylar debated giving him a cute pet name and smiled holding his tongue back.

He smiled almost sadly at Skylar's comment on families. "I doubt it but it is comforting to have my baby brother around. He gives me something to protect and care for and not just waste away" Mentally shaking himself from the tiring path his thoughts were taking, he smiled politely to liven up the sodden atmosphere. Catching Kin's eyes as the other was being dipped, he tilted his head up towards him in greeting or acknowledgement of some sort.

Moving his hand forward in a confirming gesture, he allowed himself to be lead off the dance floor and back to their table where Kin and Kino were already seated. He watched from there as his brother danced about like the lunatic he was sure he was. Chuckling lightly, checked his watch again and sighed. "I'm afraid that I must leave, I have a meeting in the morning and I need all the rest I can get."

He stood from the table and waved his hand at his heavily gyrating brother. The other waved back which really meant 'No I don't need a ride so go home grandpa'. Shaking his head he turned to Skylar and handed him his business card. Looking at the rest though, he motioned to the card in Sky's hand. "It was pleasure meeting all of you. Should you ever need to contact me that's my card. I look forward to seeing you all again" He flashed his most charming smile then proceeded to exit the club and head to his car.

Fishing his car keys out of his pocket, a devious smirk crossed his handsome features. His poor baby brother who had probably brought him partly for the reason that he wanted him to pay but instead he was the one stuck with the bill...again. Luckily tonight there was a promotion so his pocket wouldn't suffer too much. Smiling to himself he got into his 2014 Chevy Silvarado 1500 Crew Cab All Star and drove off with the thought of meeting those three men again soon. A smile crossed his features without his approval. He was feeling happy despite the dreaded meeting tomorrow.

Kin softly gave Maxwell a pout. "Must you leave so soon?" He then stood and asked for a business card from Maxwell. "May I have one please?" He said with a smile as he heard him say, "I look forward to seeing you all again." He wanted to hug him from joy. "Thank you for hanging out with us, Mr. Maxwell." He said with a light rosey hue to his cheeks. He then sat back down once he got another copy of the card. He then turned to Skylar and gave him a thumbs up. "Good job Sky." He said honestly in term of getting a return patron hopefully. He then took his seat besides Kino again. "Sorry for the delay in our conversation but I did enjoy dancing with you. Thank you." He said to the man sitting beside him.

Kino watch Kin give Maxwell a slight pout. It was cute but it was still kind of unbearable to see Maxwell leave without staying a little bit later into the night; who knew what the club had in store for them since it was on a promotion. He did not bother asking for a business card because he was hesitant for he barely talked to the guy that night. Instead, he slightly peeked over Kin's shoulder, taking out his phone and typing in Maxwell's number. He smiled when the man said goodbye. "Take care on your way home, Maxwell. Hope we get in touch...or something." Kino raised a hand and waved at the leaving man. Too bad I didn't get to take his photo though.

Turning back to the host, Kino replied, "I'm glad." He sighed gratefully. "I thought I kinda ruined everything for you back there." The waiter came back with two drinks. Kino handed Kin a glass and drank from his before turning to face Skylar, smiling softly. "Care for a drink, Sky?"

Smirking softly right before maxwell left he took out a card and lightly kissed it and held it out. " this lovely card has my personal number for members who entertain me as you have, please drive safe and come back soon, tomorrow is massage night" he added before waving to maxwell. Usually he would walk the man out but he had to keep an eye on the brother who would be purchasing their night.

Turning to kino and kin Skylar smiled poking,fun at the rosey hue that kin had on his cheeks. "Kin what's that there is that a blush don't tell,me my customer distracted you from your own guest, it seems he may be bored" of course he was joking but he scooted over glancing at maki who seemed to be having so much fun before his attention was called back when he was asked a question. "Hmm, oh a drink? It's quite alright I can fetch my own" he said checking on maki once again.