Togainu no Chi .:: Installation Guide + Patch Guide ::.

Saga

Finally I was able to run this game. The reason why it won't play is because of the version of Daemon Lite.

Use this version instead (hope it works like it did for me :D)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to annoy... but I have a PRoblem with the instalation. After I unpacked the download I got one folder so I thought mabe the datas you need to pull to geather will be in there but I only found a togainu.cue and a togainu.img file so tryed those two but looks like it wasn't the right one then I just went on with the instalation because it sayed the result will be the .img file so somhow maybe they allredy were fused. so I tried the .CCD file but a error messege saying: Unable to access image file appered. I changed my PC to the Japanese country code and rebooted and I downloaded the the game three times thinking did something wrong.

I have downloaded the Daemon Tools program even before the intalation could that be the problem or is there something else I did wrong?? Could someone please help me?

I have a Windows 8.1 PC with a 64-Bit Processor and a 4GB RAM

I don't konw what data you need... so if you need more information just tell me~~

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Im very sorry for this, but I need help here.

Ive installed DirectX, Ive installed the game, Ive used both the most recent version and the old version of Daemon tools. Ive used multiple game downloads, ive done everything i can think of...

When I start the game through Daemon tools, I get the first load screen with the options to uninstall or start, and while Uninstalling works, clicking "Game Start" does nothing.

The load screen goes away and then nothing happens. I have no idea whats going on. Ive tried before installing the english patch and after installing it and nothing changes. The load screen disappears and thats all.

Any idea whats going on?

Im on Windows 7 64bit

Intel Core i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz

8.00 GM RAM

Please help me I really want to play this D:

OK so I played this game once and it's been a while since I played. I tried to boot it up today and I get an error. I translated it with my phone and it says I need admin permission to run. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game just as I did last time following this tutorial but still no dice. What should I do?

I followed your instructions perfectly, and I used your link and I have a message that appears when I open the games. I'm not able to show you a picture, but the message says administrator '/ $%? & * (.

the '/ $%? & * (are Japanese words.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem as you. It shows this:

sgia9x.png

I don't know what's happening and I really want to play this game.

I hope someone could help me

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Togainu no Chi won't work with Windows 10, so you could try running it on older versions of Windows. I hope either Windows will solve this compatibility issue or NitroChiral will update the game, I want to play it as well ;-;

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm new here. I keep on having this problem when running the game. I really don't know what it says. Perhaps you can help me out? Thanks. :)

NM9Ual1.png

• 3 weeks later...

the message says to re-insert the disk, click "OK" and restart the game.

Have you already played the game before or is it the first time trying to run it? :Hello-01:

have you already set your system locale to Japan?

Go to control panel > Region > Administrative tab > Change System Locale

If you have already done so (including a system restart), right click on the togainu no chi.exe file and select "Run as administrator". A window will pop up and ask for confirmation. Just click "yes".

try what I mentioned here and see if it works :Banzai-Dance:

the message says to re-insert the disk, click "OK" and restart the game.

Have you already played the game before or is it the first time trying to run it? :Hello-01:

I had the same problem but it still can't run.

:No!:

• 1 month later...
I believe Togainu no Chi won't work with Windows 10, so you could try running it on older versions of Windows. I hope either Windows will solve this compatibility issue or NitroChiral will update the game, I want to play it as well ;-;

Does it seriously not work for Windows 10?? *sigh* Because I've followed the instructions to a T and have downloaded both DMMD games and Lamento without issues.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know what did I wrong but when I started the game got an error message o.o I had reinstall it double checked it's the same as the instuction and still doesn't working. Can someone help? :s

edit: restarted my pc and the game window came up but when I clicked on the play game button it disappered and didn't start the game

This happened to me too

- - - Updated - - -

I'm having the same problem as you. It shows this:

sgia9x.png

I don't know what's happening and I really want to play this game.

I hope someone could help me

This happened to me too :/

• 1 month later...

I've followed all the instructions but when I click on the shortcut of the game nothing happens. It simply does not open.

I found a fix that may help you for any other people who have Windows 10 or any newer Windows that can't open the game. Which requires no need to downgrade or use a new operating system.

Credit to Kojichan on aarinfantasy for posting this fix. Link to original thread:

All you need to do is download this file here:

After installing, replace the original togainunochi.exe with the new one in the zip. Remember that this located in your installation folder. Probably looking like this: NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血\ This is the NoDVD version of the game.

When you're done with this task, proceed on setting the game compatibility to Windows Vista.

This should make the game executable and playable now. Enjoy! :leaf12:

I've done every step of the installation, but every time I go to open the file a message pops up that says "Administrator" and then some Japanese, which I do not understand. It has a big red X on it and I don't know what I did wrong. Please Help;-;

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much!

I was so sad that it didn't work in the past, but now I could finally play it!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Installed the game on win10, works fine, just have the problem with save and load. After a save the game just freezes it happens when I try to load too....

• 2 weeks later...

I have tired to install the game but there is no game install for me. What should I do? I had this on my computer at one point and when I went to play again this happened. I removed everything and I have tried to start again. My two DMMd games work just fine.

13233051_1101704663226245_4684199385084865914_n.jpg?oh=16cf0d393d13dd804527039e305f48d4&oe=57CA3634

• 1 month later...