No, Thank You!!! Yaoi Game

yaoi4fans

Would anyone mind trying to make a download for the English version? No rush, just really excited for this game =D Thank You for anyone who tries :)

Has anyone fan translated this?

There's no need for a fan translation. This game has been officially released in english. Uncensored too.

Being that the game is now available officially in English on MangaGamer, shouldn't this be under the list of games you shouldn't be sharing here?:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I just think that it's apropriate for this game right now...

Hello~ Um... I downloaded the game, but when I clicked it, the instruction come up in Japanese. There is a zip file named nty_update101.zip When I extracted it, there's a file name nty_update101.exe that have the japanese instruction. When I clicked OK, nothing happened. What should I do?:hamtaro-005 (21):

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain to me how to start the game I downloaded it but most of the stuff I got was in Japanese and I don't know how to start it.

• 4 weeks later...

When the ending came out, a debug message popped up. Then, the game would stop automatically. How to fix this problem ?? thank youuuuu

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! this is the first download of this game i've found but.. is there an english patch? I'm horribly confused. Ive downloaded it but theres a screen in japanese and i have no clue what it says

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The game is really good. I just finished the whole game, and managed to unlock all 3200+ CGs. There is an english version for this game available, but it is on another site. My version is the official English release and is completely uncensored and fully voice acted. You won't regret this game. The characters are well-developed, the artwork is beautiful and there are some cool extra features that can be checked out. I dedicated two full days to complete this game, and I am very proud of being able to finish it without the help of a walkthrough. So download it and try it. I rate this game 9/10.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please help?? I followed the instruction guide and I upzipped the Update file but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. The game for me is still in Japanese and no other site has a guide. ; .;''

Hello, what version do you have? The one from this website in Japanese. Could you give the link fro the english version, please?

• 1 month later...
Hello, what version do you have? The one from this website in Japanese. Could you give the link fro the english version, please?

TO EVERYONE ASKING FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION:

The game has been licensed and is available for purchase in English already, thus they won't be providing the English version as according to their

. The game provided here is in Japanese ONLY. You can purchase the English version of the game on

SOURCES

Announcement: Please don't share licensed games!

MangaGamer: Buy the English version of No, Thank You!!!

2d2jh2r.jpg

Title: No, Thank You!!!

Released: June 2013

Company: Parade

File contains the update 1.01

Download No, Thank You!!! Yaoi Game:

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

Can you guys please edit your post by adding that this game is in Japanese ONLY, since the English version of the game has already been licensed and is available for purchase on MangaGamer, so that people will stop spamming this forum with questions asking if you can provide the English version? It would also be helpful to add a link to this forum, since it is more detailed in explaining how to download the game:

. You should also specify that people need to STOP SKIPPING THE STEPS in the installation guide. If you didn't have to do them, they wouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. This occurrance could also be because people want the English version, so they don't change their region to Japanese believing it to not be necessary.

So everybody: THE GAME HAS BEEN LOCALIZED. GO BUY IT, SINCE THEY DON'T PROVIDE LICENSED GAMES. Or you can stick to the Japanese version :). i.e.:

The game has been licensed and is available for purchase in English already, thus they won't be providing the English version as according to their
. The game provided here is in Japanese ONLY. You can purchase the English version of the game on

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...