No, Thank You!!! Yaoi Game

yaoi4fans

• 2 weeks later...

This game's been licensed by MangaGamer, so I'd guess that any work on a patch may have ceased. Unfortunately, they don't have a release date yet...

• 1 month later...

anyone have download game link for part

my connection sucks in here

it tooks 10 hour to download this cheetah15

please add it..thanks i wll appreciate that

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! Help me please ...

Does anyone have a guide on the game?

I can not seduce bespectacled ...

It turned out to beat the game only 35% ...

Help please go to the end!

• 1 month later...

Hi! Thanks a lot for the game! Though I'm not a "japanese reader", so playing is a huge task. Does anyone know if this is gonna be released in english or somewhere I can find an english patch? I've read in this page that it's been licensed but has no release date. Anyway I thought that maybe some group was working in a translation? Does anybody know anything?

Uh, how did you change the location? I'm having problems opening the game. The error message was in japanese, so I don't understand what it's saying.

I love this game, although it's boy-oriented Bl (yes, bara) but I can get quite some satisfaction myself (mainly about its story) :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Is there a guide to play this game. I keep getting stuck at 15% in the game. I don't know how to go forward in the game. There wasn't a No, Thank You!!! button to press. How do I continue, and it's hard cause I don't read kanji

Hey! Is there a guide to play this game. I keep getting stuck at 15% in the game. I don't know how to go forward in the game. There wasn't a No, Thank You!!! button to press. How do I continue, and it's hard cause I don't read kanji

I can't even install this game:hamtaro-005 (1):actually after I press the install button the whole program stop=(could you help me bout that?

- - - Updated - - -

I can't even install this game:hamtaro-005 (1):actually after I press the install button the whole program stop=(could you help me bout that?

Hey guys, i'm new at the forum, I actually came here because I have been wanting to play this game for a long time and this is the only place I found it.

Is this actually in japanese? It would be sad because I can't read kanji at all :(

Hey guys, i'm new at the forum, I actually came here because I have been wanting to play this game for a long time and this is the only place I found it.

Is this actually in japanese? It would be sad because I can't read kanji at all :(

This version is in Japanese, but there is an official English version being released by mangagamer (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
). It's release date isn't finalized yet, but I'd say wait for it to be released so you can officially support the game :)

For now, you can play the demo version if you want. It's free on their site :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of trouble on this because I got an error after I followed all the steps until near the last step, it was an error with random letters, and I have no idea what it means.

Hi ! When I try to extract the file with winrar, it says that it's broken, I ended up extracting it anyway, but when I try to install the game, I can't pick a file to install it in, I don't get Japanese very well but the last line asks me to pick another file, which I do but it still doesn't work ? I keep getting the same error message ?

Hate to break it to you all, but No, Thank You has now been localized by MangaGamer... Just thought I let you know

uhmm i'm kind of new here but is there an english version of this yet?

i can't seem to find one

or even the original game but with an english patch is good too :)

this is my first BL game so i wish the english version is out already

• 2 weeks later...

Considering that No Thank You has DRM, can anybody rip the uncensored CGs at least and upload them?

It should be easy to extract them using Crass or AE - VN Tools.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone has trouble unpacking the CGs, I will personally offer help on how to unpack them if necessary.