Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• firewallbom

• vani_27

• sakura_no_sono

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This movie is truly amazing. I have to say that this is one of the best-made BL movie XDDD

It has smooth aura, but contradicted by the casts' strong act. The storyline is flowing naturally, but you can still feel the climax. The choice of the casts is also perfect. Yonechan played Shima perfectly, as the other casts do. (Applaused for Sho-san who is playing Onoda smoothly)

I have to stop now or else I'll spoiled the fun of watching it^^

Expecting for English sub www

PS : Now I can't see Yone-chan in the same way again (read : Rosemary) wwwwwww

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i've the subtitle.. if you like i can pm you the link ^^ (i can't share it to public since the translator didn't want it. she only give me permission to share it privately)

i've the subtitle.. if you like i can pm you the link ^^ (i can't share it to public since the translator didn't want it. she only give me permission to share it privately)

Aaah okay. Thank you very much!!!! XDDD

Btw, does anyone have a password to un-zip the making of files?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Horrible horrible movie. I couldn’t even finish watching it. My heart is bleeding for Yoneda Kou. I found it physically revolting that they treated Yoneda Kou’s material with such lack of warmth, heart and tenderness when Yoneda Kou’s creation was nothing but tender. They jumped from one frame to another without any flow or connectivity; the main characters barely have any interaction (not just verbal but emotional as well) and they are already jump into the bed. The sex scene was half baked, clichéd and looked like the director was too chicken-hearted to do it courageously. If these production team tries to touch Saezuru with this outlook, I will probably sue them. This movie had everything going for it, good material, word of mouth, good production value, good actors; it is unbelievable that this movie is an utter failure. I want to cry. :Sad:

• 4 months later...

You're not the only one who was disappointed by it. I actually think after this, Japanese BL went downhill fast. For example, they are casting actors that are way too old [eg: aitsu no daihonmei's seme is way too old- over 30] and not very cute at all [ugadawamachi de mattete yo- the cross dresser is too manly!] other recent releases since this one were not cute or sexy at all. it is like you only have two choices: new stars who suck at acting.... or veteran stars who are too old for roles.