Mirror Imgage Curse~ (Sosuke0549 & ~*~FaLIEn*SnOw~*~)

Sosuke0549

. "You're...right...I'm NOT feeling good...As for how long it's been...not long enough. I know you'd most likely keep your promise...you had such a great time demolishing me the last time...now...please just go...master..." ... "No, scratch that, I know you're not going to leave...but at least let me rest..."[/Quote]

"My My.. you must be tired. "

"Alec..Ash.. go"

They two demons quickly disappeared.

"Poor thing.. go to sleep.. just know when you wake up you'll be in my care"

He smirked. Standing and moving over to him. His fingers grazed the boys cheek. He chanted something in a forbiddon language. The circle on his hand glowing bright purple,

"Night Night... Miror"

Forcing him to sleep...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Miori cracks his eyes open to see that Lan was standing over him, and winces when the other places his hand against his cheek, fingers grazing his skin. He didn't even try to fight the guy off when he used forbidden magic to make him fall asleep, and as he fell under, he sighs softly. 'It's not like I needed him to do that...I was close to passing out on my own..oh well...' With those last thoughts, he was soon out cold, snoring gently and softly, his lips partly open, his lips still just as luscious, silky soft, and just as damningly tempting as the night that everything had changed for the worst.

His right hand lay limply on his bare stomach, his chest rising and falling slowly, and his whole left arm dangled off the side of the couch, his fingers brushing the carpet that was set on the floor. His whole form was tempting, it was crazy. But he knew, as unconscious to the world as he was right then, that Lan didn't think of him in that sort of way...he hoped he didn't anyways.

(you know what would be crazy? If Lan started getting feelings for Miori...albeit very, very, VERY slowly, like not even turtle slow, but snail pace slow. But still was as rough and dangerous as he is with Miori now)

Lan sighed Watching the boy sleep the spell He casted on him would not allow him to wake up until Lan wanted him too. He could force him to sleep for years if he wished. He soon picked up Miror throwing him over his shoulder like a rag doll, as he walked outside- he tossed him over to the demon twins who caught them gently.

"Lets return home.."

He muttered.

Home- Lan wasn't doing nothing for two months. He had he own private manner. Along with a underground sex club he was quiet proud of. Of course it was for supernatural's only, perhaps he'd force Miror to work there if he wasn't a good student. It didn't take long for Lan to teleport everyone to the mansion. A stoned drive way. The house painted completely in black. Giving it a haunted house look. Inside ever thing was either black, red, or gold. A huge red carpet led upstairs. The huge house being 3 stories high. The floors made only from the finest of cherry wood, the curtains red With gold lace. The house had everything a rich man could ever want. He snapped his fingers breaking the curse he had placed on the boy.

"Take him to his room... Once your done with that return to my side.~ I'd like to have some fun before he awakes"

"Yes master"

They said in unison- taking Miror upstairs and into a bedroom- gently laying him down. And leaving him in the room, ever so gently Closing the door behind them as they returned down stairs to there hungry master.

After a while, Miori woke up, still a bit tired but feeling a whole lot better from when his house and possessions were burning. Sitting up slowly, he looks around him, knowing right away that he was no longer in Japan...It was dark, and the room he was in reminded him of some vampire's home...The bed he was lying on was huge, and for some strange reason he was no longer wearing the clothing he had been wearing, but instead was wearing black silk lounge pants, no shirt, and a black silk kimono styled robe. See before the two had left, they had changed him, with a simple touch they put different clothes on him, so he could sleep more comfortably. He looks around, seeing all the rather expensive looking furniture, and sighs. For such an exquisite room...he felt lost.

Slowly he gets up from the bed, and stands in front of a full body mirror, turning around so he could see the back of the kimono, and the design on it was a red and gold Japanese style dragon with gold and red flames around it. Despite being somewhere strange, he had to admit...this was one cool ass kimono. Sighing, he walks over to the door, slips on the black slipper like shoes that were at the door, and steps outside of the room, looking left and right down the long wide halls. It was all black and red and gold here as well... "It would be just my luck that this is Lan's house..." He mutters, before going to his right, walking down the hall.

Lan paused, sensing Miror was awake now. A small smile appears on his face as he looked at the two shirtless twins. One was laying on the couch... Lan laying on top of him but on his back as the second was in between his legs laying onto of him. Both boys touching there master sexually...

"Ash- Alec-.. Do not fight over me-there is enough to go around. But for now you two must wait... "

"M-master~"

The two protested but Lan stood his ground.

"Control yourselves for now... I'll well continue this game later tonight. "

The twins understood and fell back. As Lan Sat up Ash lad his head on his master's lap while Alec rested his head on Lan's shoulder. He sighed petting both. He loved having two loyal servants. Not only Did they listen to you... they were good fuck buddies. And Lan did as he pleased when ever he could with them... why have one lover when you could have two...or three.

Come down Miror...come see...your master~

As Miori walked along, he took time to see just what sort of place he was in, and to make sure that it indeed was Lan's home. He opened doors, and looked into rooms, but did not step into any of them, just took a peek to see what was inside. From what he could see so far, it indeed was a place of magic...dark magic that is. There was signs of the forbidden everywhere, from books to objects, on and on. He hated to admit it, but he knew for sure that this was the home of Lan.

Eventually he makes it to where Lan himself was, along with Alec and Ash, and he pauses in the door way, staring at the man he hated so much, but at the same time could not help but feel a little bit attracted to. When he stepped into the room, the two demons look up at the same time, small smiles on each of their lips. He looks at them for a moment, before looking directly at Lan. "Why did you bring me here? And what do you want with me?...Master." He knew that if he didn't say 'master', that Lan would get mad...so he made sure to say it.

He steps forward, until he was standing right in front of Lan, only making sure to stay a few steps back. The way the twins were looking at him was beginning to make him feel uneasy, they had a...rather hungry look in their eyes, and it wasn't hunger for food. He concentrated on looking straight at Lan, even though he could feel the twins staring at him.

When Lan saw Miror he smirked.

"Ah- our guest of honor has finally come down."

"Why did you bring me here? And what do you want with me?...Master."[/Quote]

"Why do you think I brought you here? Your a rather smart kid... you should figure it out.."

He sighed pinching Ash's ear.. the demon smirked liking pain with pleasure.

" you have potential... so you'll be my student... with benefits of course. "

He looks up at Miror... with nastiness in those Mitch match eyes.

"And miori.. know that you have no choice. But to say yes"

He nudges the boys off of him and pointed at Miror- using a dark magic force to pull the boy to him, forcing him sit on Lan's lap. He gripped Miror's wrists tightly looking deep into his eyes.

"I wonder if your body still remembers my touch... I'm sure you had nightmares about that night me and you shared. And if you don't remember...I'd be glad to show you again.~"

His voice extremely dark and menacing.

The twins on either side of Lan watched their master... both a little envious.

Miori lowers his gaze, of course that was why he was here...to be this man's student...more like forced student and sex partner... He flinches when he was pulled onto the man's lap, his body shivering slightly as he sat there, goosebumps forming when Lan takes a firm grip on his wrists. He turns his face, still staring down, not looking at Lan anymore...Of course his body remembered, how could he forget? And Lan was right, he had nightmares for many nights after what had happened, he couldn't just erase something like that so easily.

He frowns, and bites his bottom lip, shuddering at the lust he could hear in Lan's voice when he offered to show him again if he didn't remember. "No...I think I'll pass. I do remember, I remember quite clearly. I still have marks from what you did to me..." Even though he sat there, saying he didn't want anything to do that way with Lan, a small part of him yearned to be touched, to be beaten. bruised, cut...to let Lan fuck him all over again. But it was a small part, and he hated that it even existed.

As he sat there, his body trembling slightly, his heart now pounding in his chest, and his breathing was shallow. A faint blush forms on his cheeks, as he felt the two demon twins look at him, feeling the jealousy roll off of them...but at the same time, he could feel interest from them, wondering just who this guy was, and if he was really so great that their master took so much interest in him...

"No...I think I'll pass. I do remember, I remember quite clearly. I still have marks from what you did to me..."[/Quote]

Lan continued to smirk.

"Is that so..isn't there a part of you that yarns for me? Your body's trembling... your hearts pounding, your breathing is shallow... and your blushing...."

He let go of one of Miori's wrist to take the boys chin roughly so he was forced to look at him.

"Admit it... you want me... I noticed while I was trapped in the Mirror...you had feelings for me, each day they grew... Could it be Miror ...that you were in love with the fake me?"

He raised and eye brow staring into the boys eyes- knowing the answer was yes. But wanting to see what Miror would say. He loved toying with him...

"Are you jealous that your not my only toy I play with? "

It was as if this man could read his mind...He grimaces when his chin was taken roughly, and even though he was forced to face Lan, Miori's eyes did not look into Lan's...instead he lowered them staring down at the spot on the couch by Lan's shoulder. The answer to all that Lan asked was yes...Yes, he did want Lan, yes he was in love with him before...but it wasn't the fake...no, he was in love with LAN

At this he looks right into Lan's eyes, his own blue eyes shimmering slightly with tears. "You may say I was in love with the fake you...but you're wrong. I was in love with you as a whole. I knew that something was wrong with you, something wasn't right...but still, I loved you...And you repaid my kindness and compassion with hatred, torture and pain, betrayal and suffering. That's what you did to me...but for some goddamn reason I still am in love with you!" He grits his teeth, and wrenches his chin from Lan's grip.

He looked fro Alec to Ash, who were watching the whole thing, not saying one word at all. "And as for me being jelous...Why the hell would I be jelous? I don't need or want the attention of some psychopathic crazy man, so these two can have you all for themselves. And just so we're clear..." He looks Lan straight in the eye, his own having taken on some sort of determination, they were cold and serious, not at all defeated like the night it all changed. "I'm no one's toy. Not even yours. So fuck off." He glares at Lan. "Master." He adds, making sure the way he said it was jaunting and rude, he knew it would piss Lan off, but right then...he didn't care.

You may say I was in love with the fake you...but you're wrong. I was in love with you as a whole. I knew that something was wrong with you, something wasn't right...but still, I loved you...And you repaid my kindness and compassion with hatred, torture and pain, betrayal and suffering. That's what you did to me...but for some goddamn reason I still am in love with you!"[/Quote]

Lan was a little surprised to hear such a thing.

"Really... you must be out of your mind,"

He watches the boy carefully. Not minding that Miror pulled out of his grip.

"And as for me being jelous...Why the hell would I be jelous? I don't need or want the attention of some psychopathic crazy man, so these two can have you all for themselves. And just so we're clear..." .. "I'm no one's toy. Not even yours. So fuck off." ... "Master."[/Quote]

Lan was furious! But he contained his anger for a moment.

" you need to relearn your place"

He pushed Miror off him letting him hit the ground. He stomped on Miror' s hand yanking his hair.

"You little-! You NEVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

He sent high voltage shocks threw his body... pissed.

Age watched.. not amused as he glanced at his brother.

It was as if Miori had lost his mind. Instead of crying out in pain as he was shoved to the floor, stomped on, and his hair being pulled, he laughed...yes, laughed. Like a maniac. His eyes were filled with something Lan would have never seen before, something foreign...he was going insane. He had a crazed look in his eyes, and after he had been shocked he simply laughs even louder, his teeth growing into fangs like when Miori had bit him that night, and his eyes became slitted. He gathered up the electricity that had shocked him in his body, and sends it right back at Lan, a crazy smirk on his lips, and laughter still coming from him.

He gets to his knees, his head lolling on his shoulder, his whole body shaking from the laughter deep within. It seemed it would never end, but then suddenly he stops, just like that, and his body freezes, his eyes were wide, a scary grin was on his lips, sharp teeth glinting. For a moment, all was silent, until he spoke, though his voice was...different. "You're going to have to do better than that master...if you really want to hurt me, try using something less predictable! Ah ha ha ha!!!" He throws his head back, and holds his hands out to his side, palms up, blue fire bursting into place. His ears began to grow, becoming long and pointed, and a ripping sound could be heard as his shirt tears, and not only his shirt...but the skin across his back ripped open as well, blood pouring down his skin, and huge black bat like wings with silver talons on them appear. The leather like membrane dripped with blood, and a long, thin black tail with a tuft of blue fur at the end could be seen curling around. It seemed that Miori's inner demon had awoken fully.

Alec stares as his master attacks the blue haired boy, but for some reason...it didn't effect him. He glances over at his younger brother, his green eyes filled with slight uncaring, only wanting to be touched by the Master again. This new comer was getting all the attention, and that was pissing him off. However, he looks back the one Master called Miori, as he began to act rather strange, and a frown forms when Miori goes through a transformation, attempting to send the shock back at Master, but Alec redirects the attack, sending it towards the wall, which cracks down the middle. All the while he had a passive expression on his face, as if he was extremely bored by what was happening, the only emotions shown were in his glowing eyes. "Do you want to be left alone to deal with this boy master?" He asks Lan, he could tell that the man was pissed off. That and though Alec wanted to have sex, he wanted to get away from this crazy boy.

(These are the twins. They both have wings like the pic for Alec, but they have the ability to hide their wings:

Alec:

381413.jpg

Ash:

anime-boy-with-black-hair-tumblr.png

)

Lan frowned watching the boy transform. But he wasn't scared at all. He looked rather interested now. He glanced at Alec who had protected him.

"Do you want to be left alone to deal with this boy master?"[/Quote]

" No need... he's finally shown his true demon side... And I have lost interest in teaching him His lesson. There's no point when he's like this. Lock him down in the dungeon... he'll be punished when he returns to his human state"

He sighed bored and yet still irritated.

"You and Ash get him out of my sight. "

He put his hands in his pockets as he he'd up stairs,

"Once your done with him. Come to my room."

He said as he disappeared up stairs. As he walked to his room He thought of ways to tame the demon side of Miror... He now had no interested if fucking the boy if he laughed like mad man...

"Very well master..." Alec then looks at his brother, and with a simple nod, raises his hand, using a sort of similar form of what Lan had done to make Miori fall asleep earlier, but this was only temporary. Miori was oblivious to this, not even seeing the attack coming till it was too late, and was now collapsed on the floor. Alec sighs, and picks up the sleeping figure, quite easily carrying him as if he weighed next to nothing, and takes him back to the room from before.

After that was done, Alec does as he was told, and proceeds to Lan's room, knocks on the door before entering, and stands in front of the man, his twin standing next to him. The two looked almost exactly alike, though there were a few differences, the biggest being their eyes. While Alec had neon glowing green eyes, Ash had bright glowing ice blue eyes. Also Alec was a tad taller, had straighter hair, and had a bit more tough and uncaring look to him, more gothic/emo than Ash, who was a bit more rock styled, had a bit of wave to his hair, and still had a young teen look to him. "We have finished with the boy..."

Ash followed his brother. Ash was always following his brother. He was Clearly the leader of the two and Lan always paid him more attention.

Lan was laying on his bed and sighed looking at Alec and Ash.

"Did you really do what I've asked? I said take him to the dungeon..."

The dungeon was underneath the house with chains on the walls and was where he took the twins- to have fun with him-

Having tons of sex toys down below. It was almost always dark and cold down there...

He shook hos head.

"Swear it... Come here"

He demanded. And Ash quickly crawled onto the bed. But Lan was more interested in Alec...

Alec blinked, and hangs his head in shame, before bowing to Lan. "I'm so sorry master, I must have missed that part. Please forgive me." He glances up when Lan told them to go over to him, and he watches as his younger brother eagerly crawls on the bed towards their master, but he knew that Lan wasn't as interested in Ash as he was in him. He couldn't help being the stronger and more talented of the two twins, nor could he help the fact that he was a higher ranking demon.

Even if that was the case, he never left his brother, they were always seen side by side, well...it was more like Alec walking a few steps in front of Ash, who trailed behind him like a little lost puppy following his owner. He does not get on right away, but bows again to Lan. "Do you want me to go and put him in the dungeon sir? Even though he is asleep?" After this question he gets on to the bed, making his way towards Lan, and glances at his brother. He knew the slight frustration his brother felt at the attention Lan gave him... He moves up next to Lan, his body leaning towards the dark wizard, and leans his head on Lan's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry master, I must have missed that part. Please forgive me."[/Quote]

Lan sighed.

"Do you want me to go and put him in the dungeon sir? Even though he is asleep?" [/Quote]

"Forget it.."

As Alec came to him He positioned the demon to hover over him. His fingers gently grazed the boys cheek.

"You protected your master... you deserve a reward ...~"

He leans into Alec kissing him deeply...passionately. when ever the boys Did good things Lan would be gentle and more loving and Kiss them. Lan wasn't much of kisser and it was very rare when he did reward them. After the small make out session Lan looked at Ash.

"As for you. I'm rather disappointed in you. Your brother is surpassing you. Our contract states that you will forever follow me and protect me, but I warn you Ash. I do not need a weak demon protecting me. If I don't see improvement- I'll get rid of you...Do I make myself clear? "

Ash looked like he was heart broken. He nodded once.

"Y-Yes..Master"

Lan looked back to Alec. His twin was much more emotional then he was. And it looked like he was about to cry.

"Now Ash... your excused from today's activates.... you will watch as your brother and I have fun~"

Knowing how much the other yearned for his master. It was the perfect punishment.

"Y-Yes.."

Lan smirked Quickly flipping Alec and him over to he was now on top. Ash watched his brother and his master... He hated being left out and it extremely hurt him.

Alec leaned himself into the kiss, savoring the taste of his master's skin, the feeling of Lan's lips against his own. He relished the moments that Lan was like this, as it was not usual for the man to be so gentle or show love or affection. So Alec always remembered times like these, and never forgot. For a moment their tongues danced, and a slight flush could be seen on Alec's cheeks, but at the same time...he could feel his brother's eyes watching them, feel the hurt and sadness that Ash was going through.

Once the two had finished kissing, Alec glances at his brother to whom Lan was speaking, the sorcerer saying something about if Ash couldn't keep up, if the younger of the demon brothers remained as weak as he was...that Lan would get rid of him. Even though Alec didn't want this to happen, he keeps silent, as he knew that Lan got irritated when anyone tried to get into his business with others. Alec glances over at his brother, and they lock eyes, Alec's own glowing green eyes were the only thing showing what he was truly feeling, it was his way of showing emotion...through his eyes. 'I'm sorry' Alec mouths silently to his brother, before turning to face Lan once more.

And right as that happened, he found himself laying beneath Lan, and almost at once Alec became caught up in the moment, as if all other things had disappeared and it was just himself and his master, as if Ash was no longer even there. He smiles a little, and reaches up to touche Lan's cheek, running his fingers along the side of Lan's face, while his other hand made a trail down Lan's side, and then up his shirt, touching the man's smooth, soft skin. Already longing for his master could be sensed, and it showed in his eyes. He wanted Lan...inside him.

Lan smiled at Alec's reaction. The way the other creased his cheek and slipped his hand up his shirt.

"Someone's quite eager...now that I only have you to take care of.~"

He grinned taking off Alec's shirt. He roughly started to grin on Alec- with enough force to rock the bed~ one of his hands slithered down Alec's back and roughly grabbed his ass- diving his nails into his flesh as the other hand pulled at the demons hair. He bit down on Alec's nipples a little too hard as they bled.

".. sorry love...~"

He smirked biting Alec's bottom lip.

Ash knew his brother was sorry but.... but.... it just wasn't fair! He wanted to be noticed too! He was always behind his brother! Always second best! Always never meeting to his brothers high standards! Alec was better at ever thing they did! Even when they were kids. Alec was the first to walk! Alec was the first to talk! ALEC DID THIS AND ALEC DID THAT! Ash loved his brother...yes... But at times like these... he was so envious and jealous.

"M-master- master I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I disappointed you b-but please..may I j-join you"

Desperation on his sad, watery eyed face.

Lan glanced at Ash. Unfazed and slightly irritated.

"Frankly looking at you is pissing me off. Your punishment is to watch us. Not join in... And seeing as how you interrupted us.. I'm angry."

He gave a heart stopping glare.

" Get out. I'll deal with you later."

Ash flinched... he thought May be Lan would forgive him but it was stupid of him to say anything.

"... y-Yes...master"

He quickly left the room closing the door behind him. Once Ash was gone Lan looked back at Alec.

"I swear your brother is easy to toy with. He gets far to easy..."

Lan smirked little licking Alec's neck.

Meanwhile Ash locked himself in his room. A childish thing He as always down to Alec ever since they were kids.

Alec loved the feeling of Lan against him, the way the powerful man was grinding so hard against his body...Alec's hands roamed all over the other man, touching as much of the man's skin as he could, feeling the warmth of the skin under his fingers. His own shirt was removed, revealing a perfectly toned body, slightly tanned skin, and the mark of his ranking of demon tattooed on his upper right pectoral, which was was the Greek letter for A, or the rank, Alpha. He knew is brother was ranked D, the second lowest rank there was, the one before that was Z, or Zeta, the weakest demon there was.

He blinks in surprise when Lan all of a sudden apologizes after having bit his nipple, his hand down Alec's pants, digging his nails into Alec's perfect ass. He could feel warmth begin to drip across his skin, and looks down to see he was bleeding. Not that it really hurt, pain was passion for a demon...But he smiles a little, and moans softly when his bottom lip was bitten gently. Things were about to get really heated, as Alec began to reach into Lan's pants when...Ash speaks up.

Alec glances over at his brother, his glowing green eyes narrowing at Ash, a frown on his lips, he was slightly irritated by the tears that were shimmering in his brothers eyes. Wasn't he a demon? What was with the damn tears?! And the way he practically begged to join...Their master had made up his mind, and there was no amount of begging that Ash could do to change it. And sure enough, the look that Lan gave Ash was proof of that. Alec remains where he was, silent as Lan spoke, not saying anything to his brother, and turns to look away when his brother got up to leave, not wanting to see the sad look in his younger brother's eyes.

Once Ash was gone, Lan returned his attention to Alec, licking the demon's skin, causing him to moan again, and continue where he had left off. "Yes, you're right master...but please don't send him away...without him I'm nothing, as you should know quite well that some of my more powerful magics require him to be there as well...I promise I will make up for his...lack of power...just don't make him leave..." He looks up at Lan, touching the man softly, knowing how to say the right things to get what he wanted. It was a trait of his, he had picked the talent up from Lan himself. "I promise you won't regret it..." He continues, his voice now filled with lust, and he reaches into Lan's pants, taking a firm hold on Lan's length.

Lan listened carefully.

"Yes, you're right master...but please don't send him away...without him I'm nothing, as you should know quite well that some of my more powerful magics require him to be there as well...I promise I will make up for his...lack of power...just don't make him leave..." [/Quote]

He smirks a little more as the Alec touched him gently, persuading him.

"I promise you won't regret it..."[/Quote]

Lan hears how his voice was filled with lust, and when he reaches into his pants and took a hold of him. He groaned.

".. Very well... he may stay, but I better see improvement in him... other wise you just might not have a twin Any more~ "

He kisses his neck and bites a little. Loving that he was being touched too. His hand sliding into Alec's pants yanking hard on his length.

"Let's fuck each other tonight~ "

He grinned digging his nails into the demons length.

"You will, don't worry master..." He groans softly when his neck was bitten, and moans even louder when his own member was taken into Lan's hand, who yanked on it and dug his nails into it. He looks up into Lan's eyes, and it could be seen that the demon was all for fucking that night. "Sounds like a plan master..." He raises his body upwards a bit, and presses his lips against Lan's, biting and licking at the man's lips, and then pushes his tongue into Lan's mouth, swirling his tongue against his master's.

He closes his eyes, and a moment later, when he reopens them, his clothes had vanished, as in truth, his clothing was made of what was called shadow material, and with just a thought the clothing could be removed, either by Alec himself, of by Lan, but it only worked for those two. Ash wore them as well, but from what Alec had seen, Ash liked to take them off by hand. "Your turn..." Alec mutters into the kiss, and reaches out, wanting Lan to take of his clothes so that Alec could see Lan's sexy body.

Lan smirked at the others responses and frowned slightly being kissed. He broke there intense kiss. Looking down at the others now naked body.

"Your turn..."[/Quote]

Lan looked deep into Alec's eyes.

"You have some nerve to kiss me... you know I don't kiss you unless you deserve it..."

Tho he'd be lying if he said he didn't like it.

He was wearing Shadow material as well but Lan enjoyed taking off clothes because He was able to tease a lot. He took Alec' s chin with his free hand as the other started to pump the demon.

"If you desire to see what's underneath my clothes... you'll have to take them off."

He teased the demon. Biting into his neck that he broke the skin...

"Mmm- you taste so good~"

He licked the demons wound.

"Sorry...I just couldn't help myself...You tasted so good earlier I wanted more, so I just...did it..." He smiles softly, reaching up and using his forefinger to trace a line along the edge of Lan's bottom lip, licking his own lips slowly. He looks up into his masters eyes, and smiles again when Lan told him that if he wanted to see his naked body...he'd have to take the clothes off himself. "It would be my pleasure master..."

He groans softly when Lan bites his neck, enough to pierce through his skin and draw blood, that succulent sweet wine like liquid that ran through his veins. See, a demons blood isn't like human's, it has a special and unique trait, for some demons have a sort of "alcoholic" like substance mingling within their blood, it was like a sort of enticing wine, or a addicting drug. For each demon their blood had a different taste, and Alec's tasted much like red wine, but much sweeter.

He reaches out and begins to unbutton Lan's clothes, first removing his shirt, then he works on the man's pants, slowly pulling them off...Then came the underclothes, and tugs them off, so that they were both now naked. Alec licks his lips even more, his mouth watering at the sight of his naked master, his body so tasty looking, just as before...

Lan watched as the other undressed him. He loved the tasted of Alec's blood. Unlike his brother. Who's blood was bitter and dull... his blood was so fucking good~

Now that the two were naked, it was time to play~

Lan slowly licked down the others body... leaving a warm trail of saliva in his path. When he reached the boys length- He forced open the demons legs- His head fitting in between them like a glove as he licked Alec's tip.. His tongue swirling around the other's length as if it was a popsicle. Teasing him for a few minutes before he deep throated Alec... the inside of his mouth wet and warm... and the constantly teasing tongue would make anyone want to cum.

As he did this it wasn't enough for him. He slithered 3 fingers roughly into Alec's perfect ass. His free hand griping the boys thigh and Clawing at it. You could visibly see red scratch marks forming on Alec's thigh. Stinging.

His master was truly skilled~