Mirror Imgage Curse~ (Sosuke0549 & ~*~FaLIEn*SnOw~*~)

Sosuke0549

Lan's eyes scanned the girls body.

A rank A Demon. And she's a pretty sight.

He raised is number after a moment.

"Number 8?"

The man smiled as Lan gave his bid.

"50,000"

"50,000 do I hear 55,000?"

Other quickly joined in to bid but Lan wouldn't give in. Shiro would be his, and when he finally bought the girl, she cost 97,000

"SOLD! To number 8! You may collect your prize after the show. Moving on."

Lan smiled faintly and leaned on Miror still watching the show.

"She didn't cost much. I'm interested in seeing just how loyal she is. "

His mind filling with dark thoughts.

When he bought the twins they cost him

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Miori was surprised when Lan actually bid on Shiro and got her. He doesn't look at the man when he leans over and mutters something, instead he stares at the ground. He wondered when it was going to be over, just seeing those two was enough to make Miori sick to his stomach...

While he was contemplating this, and everyone else was distracted by the auction, they all failed to notice the lone figure step into the place. It was obvious the person was male. From what could be seen, the guy had longish dark red hair, fair skin, and one visible eye that was green in color, his right eye was covered with a black patch. In his ears were silver hoops. He was wearing a all black outfit, black pants, black boots, black long jacket... he also wore a black scarf that covered his lower face, as well as black gloves.

He sits down not too far from where Miori and Lan were sitting, glancing at them before looking up at the stage. Thing was, when the man stepped into the room, the lights had dimmed, the air began to fluctuate between hot and cold, and it also got hard to breathe. Though it only lasted for a moment, before returning to normal. The auction continues on, as if what the people had felt was all an illusion.

(I have an idea for the S rank demon. You can't just buy them at an auction, you've got to make an actual contract with them. The guy that walked in is the male demon I'm being. He plans on talking to Lan after the auction.)

Lan sensed the change in the air. He glanced at the stranger who entered. A Demon no less...and a very strong one. He returned his attention back to the stage as a boy stumbled onto it- wearing nothing.

He had Fox ears and a tail. His eyes showed how sad and bitter and lonely he was.

"Our next item is Flick. A half breed between A human and Trickster demon. As you can see He has the ears and tail, he's 13- untouched."

"S-stop!"

The boy yelled as a man was yanking his hair. Tears building up in his eyes- another man gagged him. As he fought the two strangers.

"So feisty~"

Lan whispered to himself. He saw Somthing in him. He saw himself... that look was the same He had when he was young. He wanted him..

He raised his number. And the man was surprised- since he wasn't finished talking about the new contestant.

"Uh-Yes Number 8?"

"100,000"

"E-excuse me?"

"I want him. 100,000"

The crowd was shocked and filled with muttering.

"Uh..a-alright- do I hear 110,000?"

More people joined in. But of course Lan won. Buying Flick for 205,000 .

Once that was done he stood up.

"Come on."

He muttered to Miror. As he headed down a hall way from the stage. He didn't need to see any more. He got what he wanted.

He entered his room with his number on it.inside was a couch- a table with food and wine. And a wall complete with handcuffs and shackles. If you desired to get freaky as you wait. It was a comfy place as Lan fell on the couch.

"Pour me a glass of wine."

He muttered. Running a hand threw his hair.This is where he'd pick up his prises- he looked rather happy. If Lan ever showed happiness.

c112c4e73e3e8d744167c38dbde304c1.jpg

Name: Flick

Personality: Flick is like Curious George. He's always getting into things he shouldn't be.

Like(s): , sweets, flowers,video games, pranks

Dislike(s): cold places, the dark, vegetables, studying

Other: Flick is a half breed. Half human half demon. His abilities fall under illusions. He is part Fox and has the ears of a red Fox and tail. But he can hid his ears and tail easily with illusions of him appearing normal. He has other small abilities but his magic is all to do with the mind.

Passed: Flick's human mother passed away. Never knowing his father, on his way to school he was kidnapped and brought into the slave world.

• 2 weeks later...

Miori watched in surprise as Lan bid on the young boy, of course the boy was naked... He sighs, and stands up afterwards, following Lan out of the room and through the building, towards the place where they were to wait for the demons. He didn't notice however the man that had come into the building stand up and follow them, making sure to keep a slight distance away. In the room, Miori does as he was told, and pours Lan some wine, it was obviously vintage, as the bottle was ancient looking. He holds out the glass and nearly drops it when he hears a knock at the door. Glancing at Lan, he walks cautiously to the door, wondering who it might be.

He opens it slowly, and stands gawking at the man that stood there, staring into the visible green eye, not sure what to say. Like before, his power was made known, the pressure in the room was great, it took all Miori's strength to keep standing and not fall to his knees from the overwhelming power that could be sensed rolling off of the man. But like before, it disappeared as soon as it appeared, and the pressure was gone, as if a great boulder had been suddenly removed from Miori's chest. He stood there, panting slightly, staring even more at the man. "Wh-who are you?" Miori manages, but the man doesn't answer, only looks at Lan over Miori's shoulder. "Haha...long time no see Lan...it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of being in your presence...Surely you remember me?" He removes the scarf, and smiles brightly. It had indeed been a long time, the last time Lan had seen this man was when he was just a child. His name was Kuro Kage, or Black Shadow. Also, the last time Lan had seen him, Kuro was only a D rank, now he was an S rank.

tumblr_lq23jyEGKj1qm14ieo8_500_zpscf6edf12.jpg~original

Name: Shiro

Sex: Female

Race: Elemental Demon

Personality: Quiet, shy, and timid, but VERY loyal. She would do anything to protect her master, even if it cost her life to do so. She is extremely attached to animals, birds being her favorite, and the dove being her number one favorite.

Abilities: Manipulation of ice, snow, water, and wind. She is also talented in healing, telepathy, and star magic.

Other: Can change her form into that of any animal, though the colors of all the animals are pure white, with either blue or red eyes.

d_gray_man__lavi_png_by_clourfuldreamdesign-d6f9n7u.png

Name: Kuro Kage

Sex: Male

Race(s): Demon of the Abyss, Element Demon, Night/Shadow Walker

Personality: Despite being an S rank demon, Kuro is actually quite the laid back kind of guy, with a goofy personality, someone who loves to tell jokes, pull pranks, and pretty much live the good life. He doesn't like to be serious very much, but when he does, people better watch out, if he wanted to he could obliterate a whole planet with the flick of his finger.

Abilities: Pretty much the strongest of all demons, even in the S rank, his powers rival that of Lucifer, the strongest of all demons. There is very little that Kuro CANNOT do, and it is near impossible to kill him. His favorite type of magic is element manipulation, his favorite elements being fire, electricity, and wind.

Extra: Is Lucifer's right hand demon

Lan took the glass of wine- frowning when the other particularly dropped it. He wasn't surprised that he had a guest. As Miror opened the door revealing a very powerful demon. Lan was unaffected by the breathtaking, monstrous power coming from the man. He tilted his head looking the demon up and down. He never forgot a face...Never!

"Haha...long time no see Lan...it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of being in your presence...Surely you remember me?"[/Quote]

"Pleasure indeed. And I never forget a face. You were once a low ranked demon. Surprised your still alive. I always thought your stupidity and foolishness would get you killed.... Kuro Kage. Yes?"

He chugged down his glass of wine- seating it aside.

"Miror- come here~"

He commanded- knowing the other wouldn't disobey him. Once he was close enough He pulled Miror onto his lap. One hand pulling his hair- forcing his head back. And the other gripping his crotch. His attention switched from Miror to Kuro again.

"Why are you here... "

He questioned while squeezing Miror's genitals.

"Yes well...sometimes foolishness is a core ingredient to getting the keys of the top...if you know what I mean. I'm no longer the weakling you fucked so long ago. I'm now an S rank demon..." Kuro steps into the room, his eyes switching from Lan to Miori, who had indeed done exactly what Lan had commanded, and was now sitting in the man's lap, biting his lower lip and squeezing his eyes shut, trying to keep himself from moaning out loud from the touch of Lan's hand on his lower region. Kuro smirks, and then focuses on Lan again, moving across the room so that he was standing a few feet in front of him, before sitting in an armchair that was set directly across from the couch which Lan was sitting.

"Why am I here? You may never forget a face, or however you say it...well I never forget a good time, that's my thing. And as you so regrettably know, S rank demons are hard to come by, you can't simply buy one in an auction...despite A ranks being next, the power difference is still so great between S and A that some say S rank demons are a rank of their own...Which I agree. You have heard the news right? Lucifer got a new right hand man... Elite of the Elite...some give him the Rank of SS...Can you guess who that is? Because that certain demon....wants to make a contract with you..." He reaches out and pours himself a glass of wine, sipping it and looking at Lan over the rim of the glass, his one visible eye sparkling. Even though Lan knew him, Kuro still hadn't told him the secret behind the eye that was hidden beneath the patch...that would come for later.

"Yes well...sometimes foolishness is a core ingredient to getting the keys of the top...if you know what I mean. I'm no longer the weakling you fucked so long ago. I'm now an S rank demon..."[/Quote]

"Well obviously. "

He saw how Miror was holding in his moans. He squeezed tighter to tease him. He watched as the demon made himself at home. Sitting across from him. He listened.

"Why am I here? You may never forget a face, or however you say it...well I never forget a good time, that's my thing. And as you so regrettably know, S rank demons are hard to come by, you can't simply buy one in an auction...despite A ranks being next, the power difference is still so great between S and A that some say S rank demons are a rank of their own...Which I agree. You have heard the news right? Lucifer got a new right hand man... Elite of the Elite...some give him the Rank of SS...Can you guess who that is? Because that certain demon....wants to make a contract with you..."[/Quote]

He was intrested. Yes....very interested.

"You talk big. Still cocky as ever I see. But there must be a deeper meaning why you wish to be my Bitch instead of Lucifer's. If you desire to just fuck me- that can be done with out a contract. What's your plan? Hm?"

He asked because this deal seemed to good to be true. Lan was locked in a mirror for hundreds of years...he was no fool.

"You know you wouldn't be the first to try and get close to me only to foolishly try and kill me. "

• 8 months later...

"Ha! I don't want to be your bitch Lan. Get over yourself." He sneered as the man he was trying to make a contract with squeezes the younger man's crotch. He was amused by his expressions, and reactions. "But if you don't want to, that's fine. I know all too well about your fears. I might just let them...slip...out in a conversation. But that's your choice. I don't want to kill you, why would I? You're not worth it." At these words, Miori growls, baring his teeth at the newcomer who had called himself Kuro. Kuro laughs. "Oh, you might want to put a leash on that one, I think he might bite me!" He trembles in mock fear, before backing out of the door. Knowing no doubt that Lan wanted to make a contract, but was too stupid to admit it.

He would wait. As for Miori...well, he'd have to deal with that problem later.

Mirori looked to Lan, wondering what had just happened. "Um...master? What's going on?" He mumbles, not wanting to get himself punished for questioning, but not wanting to be left in the dark about the situation. "If there is anything I can do to help, just ask me...okay?"

Lan watches the cocky son of a Bitch.

"Ha! I don't want to be your bitch Lan. Get over yourself." [/Quote]

He sneered. Lan's expression was dull and unamused. This demon clearly had no idea who he was disrespecting.

"But if you don't want to, that's fine. I know all too well about your fears. I might just let them...slip...out in a conversation. But that's your choice. I don't want to kill you, why would I? You're not worth it."[/Quote]

At these words, Miori growls, baring his teeth at the other. Lan held the boy back.

Don't be stupid. You don't stand a chance.

He said to his pet, using telepathy, as Kuro laughs like a idiot.

"Oh, you might want to put a leash on that one, I think he might bite me!" [/Quote]

The demon mocked Miori as well as him, backing out of the door.

Demon...I find it odd that you have the nerve to mock me and flaunt your so called power when you came to me, wanting a contract. Tell me, if I am worth nothing...why was I feared so much that I was sealed in a mirror for centuries, and that you... a SS demon is coming to me? Either your a complete idiot...or your not being truthful to yourself...I removed your eye Kuro.. I can easily remove the other, weather your a SS demon or not...your still just as hopeless as the day I fucked you and took your eye as a souvenir.

He said darkly, in the demons head as he left them. Lan never chased after anyone..and he'd certainty wouldn't start now. As far as he saw it...the boy was all talk...as long as he didn't dare come at him... he'd let the brat say whatever he liked, Lan had a nutorious, and legendary reputation. And there was no way Kuro could ever damage it...the best he could do was scratch at it like a needy child.

And One more thing Kuro... I have no fears.

With the other gone, he ran a hand threw his hair, slightly irked. Miori looked at him, He met the teenagers eyes as he spoke.

"Um...master? What's going on?" [/Quote]

He mumbles. Lan gave the boy His notorious cold gaze.

"Nothing you need to be concerned about. "

"If there is anything I can do to help, just ask me...okay?"[/Quote]

"I don't ask, I command. Have you already forgotten your place Miori? Do I really need to re-teach you your lessons over and over?"

He sighed looking away,as he pushed the boy off of him.

"Sit your ass in that chair. The others are coming."

A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in.."

The door opened and a man all in black stepped in, brining with him the two slaves Lan bought.

"Your merchandise sir."

"Thank you. You may go, I will leave shortly. "

The stranger bowed, leaving and locking the door behind him. Lan had his hand to his face, His elbow resting on the arm rest, his eyes observing his new pets closely. He was intimidating....powerful....scary...

"Flick...Shiro...From this day forward you belong to me... "

He motioned over to Miror.

"That boy also belongs to me, and I am Lan, your new and only Master. And you will refer to me as Master. I image you two have some questions, now is your time to ask them."

Flick was so terrified by Lan's power, that he could hardly stand. He was trembling like a leaf in the wind.

"W-why...w-why me! I.. I want my old life back! "

Lan's eyes were piercing as he watched the 13 year old.

"Life is a game...and you have fallen into it. And you child...like to elude yourself. You put yourself in an illusion...you think you want your old Life back but I can read your eyes so easily~ You have nothing..No home, Mother or father, Your friends all abounded you because they couldn't handle your urge to plat pranks. No one has ever understood you. All you wish for is a figure...someone to look after you...am I right..."

He appeared in front of Flick, standing over him, the poor boy was in tears now...All Flick wished for was a family... a father figure....a home...May be someone who actually cared about him.

"H-how..do yo..u..k-know"

He whispered. Lan grinned.

"Sleep..."

He waved his hand over his face and the boy fell,but not before Lan catched him, laying him on the couch. He then turned his attention to Shiro.

And not once...did his eyes ever lose there coldness.

Miori got up when he was told, and sat in the other chair that had once been occupied seconds before by the demon that had just left the room. He sighs quietly, lowering his eyes when Lan berated him, and simply nods in reply, a little sad that Lan still believe that had could not trust to count on him. He hears footsteps, and moments later the two demons that Lan had bought were brought into the room, the young boy crying. Cringing at the harsh words that Lan spouts at the boy, he glances up at them, and could see the sadness in the boy's eyes. The boy then glanced over at Miori, just as Lan made him go to sleep, but before the child had passed out, Miori could see the boy's eyes begging him to help.

When Lan turned to the young woman, Shiro, who was standing there, her eyes filled with hopelessness. Miori stood up, and moved so he was standing in front of Shiro, blocking Lan from her. "Please, Master, may we just leave? I don't like the feeling of it here...Plus that demon might still be lurking around, and despite what you said to him, I have a bad feeling about his power....It seemed almost unnatural....So please...Let's just go..." He was practically begging, truly wanting to leave, but also not wanting Lan to shove cruelty down Shiro's throat.

((I might not be able to do this RP for longer. I've kinda lost interest. I'll keep going for now...but no promises it will last long. I'll try to come up with a interesting topic, ok?))

Shiro stood with hopelessness in her eyes.

Lan was seconds away from breaking her down when Miori interfered, blocking him form her.

"Please, Master, may we just leave? I don't like the feeling of it here...Plus that demon might still be lurking around, and despite what you said to him, I have a bad feeling about his power....It seemed almost unnatural....So please...Let's just go..."[/Quote]

His underling was practically begging. Lan slipped his hands into his pockets unamused, and slightly irritated.

"Let the demon lurk, let him flaunt his childish strength. I can handle myself. If you truly have a problem with following orders I can remove one of your limps as punishment. How does that sound...now move."

He ordered, He went to grab the other when he stopped, sensing something odd... he was quiet...not saying a word before, letting his hand drop.

"Tch.. grab the boy, we are leaving. "

He muttered, turning and grabbing his coat.

"Hurry up."

Miori sighs in relief when Lan says that they were leaving, and picks up the young boy, just as Lan told him too, taking off his jacket and wrapping the child's small figure in it, so that he was at least decent. He was light, and it was easy for Miori to carry him, and they all followed Lan out of the room. Miori's thoughts were occupied, he had been certain that Lan had been about to punish him, but for some reason the man had stopped. Why was that? Miori felt confused, but did not question the man's actions, but instead followed him through the building, heading back out the way that they had come, glancing to Shiro, who was following quietly behind him, keeping close to his heels. She looks down when their eyes meet, and Miori could see a faint blush on her cheeks.

He felt nothing though, and knew that for between himself and Shiro, the feelings would be one sided. The only love he felt was directed towards the man in front of him. Despite all that he had done, despite the pain that Lan had put him through, Miori still loved him. And he felt terrible for making it seem that he was interested in her, but he hoped Shiro would be okay. Demons did not last long for Lan, he found that out just recently.

They soon reach the car, and they get inside, the boy still in Miori's arms, and he looks down at the sleeping kid's face. He sighs, wondering just what Lan had in store for this poor miserable being. He hoped that Lan would go easy on him, and not be harsh and cruel like he usually was to his subjects. 'Just what was he thinking, buying this kid? What is he planning?' Miori thinks to himself, watching out the window as the scenery flew by as they drove back to the house.

Lan drove in silence. The world flying past him. His eyes strangely more cold then usual. He had gotten a strange feeling inside the building...a feeling he thought he'd never feel again. And remembering it only brought humiliating memories of the past... The day he was stripped of his freedom...and locked away in a mirror only to be lost and forgotten.

When they reached the mansion, Lan parked the car and turned it off, getting out.

" Miori, once you get inside take the boy to a guest room and put him to bed. Shiro....you follow me."

He muttered. Running a hand threw his stunning white hair as he headed inside and took a seat on the living room couch.

"On my lap..."

He ordered. His torn of voice intimidating. The area around him breathtaking.