• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FatPanda

• Dev

• Ayakashiu

• OnyxAriezz

• 4 months later...

Because some people lack neurons in their brain and don't understand that they can die from a car accident.

Why are other countries so much better than U.S?

Some people think they're entitled to x,y, & z; they don't think about the repercussion of their actions. While you're different, you take into account your own actions and think of others, first.

Why do people break promises to each other?

Weakness, mostly. If the person is too cold or non-caring, lazyness...

Why do people think that whoever disagrees with them is automatically wrong?

• 2 months later...

Because they like to be right at all times and dislike those who oppose them.

Why have a nickname for your girlfriend/boyfriend? Isn't their name good enough without making it cute and stupid?

well it’s a way of expressing love and they connote the intimacy in a relationship and you feel special.. i guess ;)

why do some people keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again?

Because they don't want to admit they were wrong, or because the temptation to do it again is just too big. rabbit1

Why people get jealous?

Because they want something that they can't have either currently or ever. Maybe...

Why are some people so afraid of learning about another person's culture and just stick to what they know so well.

Because some people are afraid of change or what they don't know I guess~

Why is it that different people are better at certain subjects than others?

It's what they can understand better and perhaps they enjoy it so that encourages them to be good at it...I think

Why believe in something that you can't see with your own eyes?

Because hope is all we have. What people believe in is what makes them a person I guess?

Sometimes people behave differently with different people and what may be may not be what it seems. Since no one knows what goes in one's mind, I think people give each other benifits of doubt?

Why do people give into temptation?

Desires are too great to surpass and they hinder with our ability to make the right choice

Why is pain and hardship needed for someone to learn their mistakes?

If someone is hurt mentally or physically they will learn how others feel and then wish to make people feel happy rather than sad. Nobody wants to hurt in the end.

Why try to accomplish something virtually impossible?

Because at times trying becomes to hard, or you've tried and tried for so long that giving up is ones best option.

why is chocolate so fattening.

Chocolate has a high sugar content. I'm thinking milk chocolate btw. It's roughly 87gram per one cup of milk chocolate and it varies by brand as well.

Why do we crave greasy foods?

The fatty acids and cholesterols make it taste better than healthier stuff will, and the body gets used to the addicting portions put into the food to gain more buyers etc etc etc. (I could go on forever)

why do teachers give so much homework?

Love is bitter only when it goes sour. It can also bring the worst out of us.

Why is it we're so dependent on our phones? (In the past communication meant to talk to each other face to face, excluding mail).

Its the temptation of having both your beloved and the knowledge of the world in your hand. Quite disturbing and exciting, I think, and with new technological advancements every year, mankind will have to evolve once more in the very near future... At least, I think it will.

Why are there Orange and Lemon sweets everywhere?

Im sick of these! >:D

Because they give the impression that contain vitamins, and that are good for health and because of marketing. These colors are associating with happiness, so these colors sell better a product!

Why do adults want to be children? duh

• 5 weeks later...

Because being a children equates to fun, little to no responsibility and you're small and basically cute, so everyone loves you for being a kid.

Why do people get cancer?

Ah, I recently found out my dad has cancer. Spooky coincidence~

People get cancer, if they get too much radiation, UV/sun, carry a gene for it, or are exposed to carcinogens (like tobacco, asbestos, etc.). My dad thinks he was affected by some shaving medicine in the military. I'm not sure, if it was a trial thing or if they didn't warn him. :T

Why is there a death penalty?