• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b.lueeyes

• Teesie

• SqueezeBabe

• Tama

Good night OkataShin! And by the way, for all intents and purposes, I can DEFINITELY call you a babe because I saw your picture and god dangit, you are absolutely stunning. And I mean gorgeous and amazing, and I want to hug your face. Beautiful eyes too, I love them.

And hell yes, you adore following me, I find all the good stuff, that is if it wasn't you who made it, Squeeze.

Guest OkataShin

I'm soon-to-be a dead agent because I'll really fall in sleep this friggin' minute. And I'm not supposed to... Or even allowed to. So this life of mine sucks. Tomorrow (or actually today) I'll be sure not to stay awake past 11pm... I have to sleep. Pulling another all nighter will fuck my brains out of my skull, and that isn't anything pretty to watch you know. Tsch.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhaha, so back with the babe again, eh? Well, then I'll just have to go with it. Seems like there are two babes in this rp, judging by this sudden nickname-invention. Also two sinners, since Saga always makes up demonic/god-like rps, and I remember even that 07sins -rp which he made up, so he's totally a sinner. And because of my great name -explanation, blue became sin-chan so she is a sinner as well.

Which means Babes 2 - Sinners 2 . We're equal right now. Let's see who participates in the rp next. A babe or a sinner. Which side will win? (don't ask me where this came from. I'm just sleepy and my brains grew hands. They're now writing on their own, against my will.)

Guest OkataShin

Do it quick and short and then the torture is gone. Simple as that.

(I admit that sometimes it's a pain in the ass to do them... Some of them even make me wanna pull my hair out because that would be much less of a torture than filling in that freaking character sheet.)

Appearance: Short hair, dark red in colour. Intense Green eyes and glasses. 6"1 with nice muscles (think Olympic swimmer) Obviously good looking.

Character name: Brendan Green

Character's Club alias: Shaun Pitmann

Position in Club: Bouncer/Host (If not, I'll think of something else)

Position in bed: Seke

Specialty:

-Lounge: Security

-Backroom: Blowjobs (IDFK!!!)

History: Mixed martial artist retired from injury, looking for an easier life and one where he doesn't have to worry about his pretty face being all bitzed up.

Personality: errrr... quiet and soft spoken.

Guest OkataShin

See? You could do it. Well done. *pat*

And a security guy is great. Didn't even think about that until now. Well, seems like I didn't even have to. You did all the thinking for me. Thanks for that!

*wanders in* So i completely followed squeeze here and it looks fun >.>

you guys look to be a little low on customers lol what are you gonna do with all those hosts and no customers *grins*

Appearance:

tumblr_mzp6mwInwH1shcfcvo1_500.png

Prominent collarbones, but slimmer physique, just a little.

Character name: Kaito Calder

Character's Club alias: Ryuu

Position in Club: Musician- entertainment.

Position in bed: Uke (occasionally Seke when required)

Specialty:

-Lounge: Entertainment (music)

-Backroom: Special treatment (i.e. scenes or special requests *knock on wood*)

History: Raised in a well to do, mixed ethnic family, Kai was introduced to music at a young age, flourishing in most aspects of it. He is mixed in heritage between Japanese, French and English. His childhood was fairly mediocre, and when he moved out to attend college, he found himself immersed in different kinds of culture that he found...intriguing, sparking him to learn some new tricks. He continued writing music through this time, yet hasn't been able to make a break with his music because he does not like to share the more personal of his pieces. So, he wishes to find a way to use his alternate skill set...

Personality: While he has a cool, easy demeanour, there are sparks of the sneaky fox beneath, with sarcasm and playfulness always there. Definitely a charmer and a skilled flirt, he knows his assets and has a way with words, yet has a hard time opening himself with real emotion. Kaito hates rudeness, and rude people, as well as disrespect, but he can deal with it when absolutely necessary (as long as its a customer). Outside of work, he can have quite a temper when provoked.

Extra: He plays the piano, as well as working with vocals and composition, yet knows how to play the violin as well. He loves both dogs and cats, and wishes he could own pets but his apartment building doesn't let him.

Kaito is somewhat mysterious with his sexual preferences, due to his backroom activity only being on request most of the time, with speciality customers (i.e. kinks) but his true appetite is for something more meaningful, emotional, not with the distance of serving customers.

His weaknesses lie in his inability to express himself truly, other than in his music that he doesn't share, and in his hot temper.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes! We do need customers! Please help!

Guest OkataShin

@Dusutii Oh, please join us~ We're indeed in dire need of customers so having one would be great.

@b.lueeyes Oh, good character! But the alias "Kai" was unfortunately already taken by Saga, -as you can probably see from the main post- so could you please change it? :)

Ps. This is amusing. First squeeze followed b.lueeyes here, then dusutii followed squeeze. Let's see who'll follow dusutii.

*grins* i'll sort out the character sheet in the morning.. kinda agree with squeeze on not liking them XD

and i dunno if anyone will follow me... except maybe Tama.. if i tell him its happening. XD

*Suddenly appears. Of course.*

Ah, a sight for sore eyes. I may have to investigate...

I too am not fond of the character sheet type things...I'll also do one in the morning...ish.

Okay, Ota-sama, it's all fixed! Sorry, I completely forgot someone else was using Kai, it just seemed appropriate because his name is Kaito, but I've gone with Ryuu instead. Is that okay?

And it's like a conga-line, how many more are we going to have dance their way in here one after the other? *chuckles* Welcome everyone!

Guest OkataShin

@b.lueeyes Haha, dunno. It's kind of like a millipede. When one pair of feet come, another follows it and so on and so on.

And yeah, Ryuu is perfectly fine. Thank you for changing it. ^^