Forbidden Love

Tomoe89

Heii ^^

i just wanted to write something after reading a lot of fanficz... Hope you like! ^^

I'm all new at this, so please guide me in the future ^^rabbit4

Main Characters: Ryuu Akitouru/Kato (Blue), Hayato Kato (Red)

Summery: this is about some forbidden love between high school kid & a yakusa, or more forbidden, Father & son. Ryuu has only just turned 17 years old when he's mother dies, and on the same day he begins hes life with his father Hayato kato how he actually didn't know to well.

hope you like it ^^ leaf3

Ps: every side characters are colored in White ^^

Warning: This fiction is rated +18! It contains strong language and explicit sex scenes.

Chapter 1

Hello, I'm Ryuu and I'm currently moving in with my father who i just met a few weeks ago. Well I can begin with telling you why I'm in this state ...

It all begun with me and my mom surprisingly meeting with my father at the grocery store. I didn't know at that time that he was my father. Then a week after the meeting, it all happened the thing that changed my life.

~7 day's to my birthday~

“Mom, hurry up!" in a hurry my mom slipped a pair of shoes on, and then we were out of the apartment. It took us a minute to the grocery store; we were going to eat curry to dinner,

so i just went and got the ingredient that was needed. I went to meet my mom who was talking to a man, he was tall, muscular and he remembered me of someone, but whom?

Then our eyes meet and yes, I was speechless or we both were, I think. He looked like he was as speechless as I was. I pulled my mom's arm, "who is he? He looks like me..." my mom looked at me and smiled "yes he does, but that's only because you're he's son... "

The man in front of us was as shocked as i was, well my mom didn't tell me I had a dad, but that was probably because she didn't want me to get hurt.

But yeah, one week before my birthday, i learned that i had and always have had a father who was alive. But my father who is not only some hotel owner of a 5-star hotel, but also a yakusa.

But not just some random unknown yakusa group, but it just had to be the most known yakusa group in Japan. And my father had absolutely got to be the young master of the group...

Well whatever, “Ryuu, go pay for the food and go home I’m just going to have a talk with your father...” my mom said, and then she smiled to me.

I did what she told me to, i paid for the food and went home, and thought about what they were talking about. When i got home, i walked right to my room and i laid down on my bed to think through what just happened. I fell asleep and didn't wake up before it was morning.

~6 day's to my birthday~

I went out to the living room to finding my mother at the sofa sleeping soundly. So I made breakfast, and got myself ready for school. Before I went to school I woke up my mom and told her to wake up,

then I went to school hoping that I didn't get bullied this day. But I was wrong, totally wrong there at the gate where they were waiting for me.

When I got to the gate they pulled me over to the side and told me to show up at the roof top at lunch break, when I was in the process to say yes.

I was suddenly interrupted by a hand taking a strong grip in his arm, surprisingly there he stood, my father off all the people.

It just had to be him, "what do you think you're doing?" he asked the boy who now was shaking in fear.

He knew who this man was and so did all the other students at the gate, everyone was looking at us.

The shaking boy answered with “I’m not doing anything, let go of my arm please!” my father let go of his arm then he took my arm and dragged me towards his car.

I looked at the ground and i could feel his eyes looking at me, along with all the other eyes near the gate. I could hear the teachers yelling at the students, but then it got quiet and i knew why, they were looking at me along with the students.

Then I could feel a hand on my head, and then i could hear he's deep and husky voice.

"I talked with your mom, and she wants me to take care of you if there is anything you need help with. Okay?" I nodded and smiled at him, we got interrupted by a teacher asking.

"Mr. Kato, may I ask what you are doing here?" I looked at the teacher then at my father, "I am just seeing my son off to school, is there something wrong?" he asked.

Then the teacher shook his head and bowed, and then he walked back to the gate and told the students to go inside to their classrooms.

"A.. I haven't introduced myself yet, I’m Hayato Kato which you might already know..." he stopped and looked at me, "is there anything you want now?".

I shook my head and then I looked up on him.. "Please don't bother me at school okay?" I looked at him one last time before I ran inside to my classroom.

After that, the bullies didn't bully me anymore and I got more stares at me than i used to have before. But the good thing was that my father, Hayato, didn't come to my school or asked me about how it was at school, so that's good, I guess.

My schooldays went by and it's Saturday, my birthday is today, it's also the day everything changed.

Damn! I am so nervous, if you guys are going to like my writhing rabbit0

Hope you look forward to the next chapter!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tomoe89

• SomeRandomGuy

• Rhye_Meow

I like your style of writing and the way you let the plot develop. So far your story totally statified me. I hope you keep writing new chapters, since they seem to fit my likings. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Rhye_meow:

Of course theres a continuation, hope you like it ^^

SomeRandomGuy:

Aww Thanks ^^ And i hope you will continue reading my fiction ^^

Hii

Sorry for the long waiting time, but i have school so sorry ^^

I will do as much as i can in advance, so i just have to edit it here ^^

But here is the new chapter that you where waiting for ^^ Hope you like it C:

Warning: This fiction is rated +18! It contains strong language and explicit sex scenes.

Chapter 2

I woke up to a completely quiet house, which was not right because it is my birthday today and my mother said she was going to play loud music and clean the whole house. Just because my grandparents where coming, I found some clothing’s and went out of my rom.

Quiet, to quiet, I went to look in her room but she wasn't there. Then I went to the living room, I found her lying bent above the dining table.

It looks like she was sleeping, walked towards her and touched her shoulder. In a shock of her cold body, I tried to wake her up, but she didn't move.

I checked her pulse, but there wasn't any, I must have knocked something over because our neighbor was there looking at me.

My eyes filled with tears, I sat on the floor shaking in shock of what just happened. My Mother is..... i... is dead, I don't know what happened but I was suddenly in my neighbor’s apartment.

I sat in a corner with a blanket over my shoulders and a glass of water on a stool, I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up there where a police officer sitting in front of me.

I just looked at him with red and teary eyes, and he said something to me that I couldn't pronounce, he repeated it.

"Hei... kiddo, do you have someone to live with other then here?” I looked at him and whispered Hayato Kato, the police officer look at me in shock of the name he got in response.

The police officer walked out of the apartment and came back, "he'll be here in a little bit just wait okay?" said the police officer.

I nodded and waited, it felt like a whole hour but he came, I could hear his voice in the hallway.

"He's inside, but you must know that he's mother is gone so... do you have any connection to them? If I may ask?" asked the police officer.

My father voice sounded sad when he spoke back, "yes, the boy is my son, so if it's okay for me to take him with me home?”

I couldn't hear any more talking, but I could hear footsteps. Then I could see my father's face who smiled softly, and then he hugged me whispering to me.

"It’s okay, you can come to my house and stay for some time to thing has calmed down okay?” I nodded and stood up and begun walking towards the door.

When we got to the car there were some paparazzi taking pictures of us, I went inside the car and I most have fallen asleep because when I came through I was lying in a bed.

Everything went well after some time alone, in a room at my father's place which was actually at the Kato house. An old Japanese house, I could hear voices and shouting voices.

It was probably just my father shouting on some people or maybe it my father getting scolded by his dad, hehe I could see for me that.

I stood up and walked towards the door and I opened it and I could see a lot of people, probably the yakusa brother's. They all looked at me, then my father came visible and before him was his father, well I could tell it was his father because they looked alike and he was old.

I smiled and nodded to my grandfather in front of me, and then I walked out of the house and into the garden. I sat down on a bench, and then I looked up on the blue sky thinking about what just happened a few days ago.

Suddenly i could hear my father footsteps come towards me; he sat down on the bench. "Do you want to move in with me? I’m moving to Kyoto to start my own company, so I’m just wondering if you want to move there with me and start a new life."

I looked at him and wonder what he just said was actually coming from his mouth, because it didn't.

I thinked about it a little, I nodded "if only I can have my own room, then I’ll come with you..." we laughed a little then we went in for dinner.

It took a whole month for me to get my school transfer done, but everything went well. Now I’m living in the same house as my father, whom I believed I never had.

Well i got my own room and my own bathroom so I’m all good with that. But in two day I’m beginning school again, so I’m looking forward to that.

Just hope it doesn't go the same way it did on the other school, if it does then my life is back to the way it have always been.

So I got to do something to stay away from that, just hope I don't get hated or anything. Now I’m going to bed, so when I wake up then it is one day to school.