What A Cute Little Maid Kitten.. ( Azuneko & CutiePie ) [R18]

CutiePie

Lilium blushed as he looked at him. "I am not cute master Ren. You really haven't noticed. I am just an average guy." he said looking down. His eyes glanced over at Ren. "Uh can I touch it?" he asked pointing to the other's tail. His own tail swayed side to side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• CutiePie

"a tail is your fetish, huh?" he chuckled, he nodded as sound as a yes. he looked at the little one. 'so cute and so young..just made me wanna tease him..' he thought, trying to hold himself for touching him.

Lilium glanced up at him. "Fetish...!?" he said as his cheeks turned bright red. "Uh, I just wanted to touch it is all. I don't mean to sound weird about it." he mumbles as he got the okay from Ren. Slowly taking hold of the end of Ren's tail, Lilium smiled happily. It was just like his own but softer. He couldn't help but find joy in this. It was the first time he's been this close to an older cat.

• 2 weeks later...

"..Lilium.." Ren come closer to Lilium's neck, "... ... nothing, i'm just practicing calling your name. " Ren chuckled, he stand up from the bedtub and took the 2 towels, "get up." as soon as Lilium get up, he threw the towel. and use one of them. when Lilium finished using the towel, Ren opened the bathroom door and goes out.

Lilium glanced over at him and began drying off. He gets out the tub and follows Ren cautiously. He wasn't sure what the other was thinking at this point. His gaze drifts around the halls. "Uh master Ren. Is there anything you would like me to do for you?" Lilium asked nervously. He hopes this doesn't upset or anger the other. It was the last thing he wanted to do.