What A Cute Little Maid Kitten.. ( Azuneko & CutiePie ) [R18]

CutiePie

Lilium was fixing his hair as he noticed there was a knock at the door. He rushed over and opens it. "Alright. I shall go to him then." he says making his way to Ren's room. He wonders why he's needed more than the other maids. It was his first day. "Maybe this is like a test to see if I am skilled at this job. I'll be prepared." he says softly as he knocks on the door. "Excuse me Master Ren." he says waiting to enter. When given the alright Lilium slowly opens the door. "May I ask what you shall be requesting to eat Master?" he asked with the utter expression of innocence on his face.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• CutiePie

"come in." Ren said. "i would like to eat an omelet rice. made by you." Ren said while he started to close his eyes. "if you don't know how to make it, you can request a recipe and how to from Nira. the red-headed girl." Ren slowly opened his eyes and looked at Lilium, he slowly stand up and walked to Lilium. Ren bite Lilium's ear. "man..you're way to cute for me to handle.." Ren said. he started to kiss his shoulder. Ren noticed what he is doing. "ah sorry..you can go now. " Ren smiled and patted Lilium's head.

Lilium was a bit nervous. Cooking was the one thing he was seriously terrible at. Having a recipe or how to instructions didn't help either. He knew this was one task he would fail no matter what. He was too nervous to say something so he bows but as he stands he was suddenly bitten by Ren. He stayed silent as he noticed Ren seemed to be touching him again. Lilium was surprised when he stopped. He nods before leaving and going to the kitchen. He knew how to make an omelet but he was sure it would turn to mush by the time he was finished.

Nira was cooking at the Kitchen. he saw Lilium. "ah hello! you must be the new maid!" Nira smiled. "i just came here a few weeks ago! master Ren is so handsome! i like him!" Nira smiled. "but..he doesn't like females..." Nira pouted. "also, i heard you wanted to cook? i can help you!" Nira smiled happily.

Lilium was surprised by what he heard. So there was a reason for such a thing. He wonders if he got this job just because he was a cute male in Ren's eyes. That was a bit troubling. "Uh may you help me create an omelet rice? I am a terrible cook and I have a feeling I'll be fired or punished if I don't make it somewhat edible." he says nervously

"eh?! even thou you'll be punished the punishment is great!" Nira pouted. "okay..here is the ingredients we need.." Nira take a cook book. it writtens "Ingredients:

1/2 medium onion

1 chicken thigh, rinsed and pat dry

1 Tbsp. olive oil

1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, defrosted

Salt

Freshly ground black pepper

1 1/2 cups cooked Japanese rice

1 Tbsp. ketchup and more for decoration

1 tsp. soy sauce

For 1 omelette

1 large egg

1 Tbsp. milk

1 Tbsp. olive oil

3 Tbsp. sharp cheddar cheese (or any kind)

Instructions:

Chop the onion finely.

Cut the chicken into 1/2" (1 cm) pieces.

Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the onion until softened.

Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink.

Add the mixed vegetables and season with salt and pepper.

Add the rice and break into small pieces.

Add ketchup and soy sauce and combine everything evenly with a spatula. Transfer the fried rice to a plate and wash the pan.

Whisk the egg and milk together in a small bowl.

Heat the oil in the pan over medium high heat (make sure the surface of the pan is nicely coated with oil).

When the pan is hot, pour the egg mixture into the pan and tilt to cover the bottom of teh pan. Lower the heat when the bottom of the egg has set (but still soft on top).

Put the cheese and the fried rice on top of the omelette.

Use the spatula to fold both sides of omelette toward the middle to cover the fried rice. Slowly move the omurice to the edge of the pan.

Hold a plate in one hand and the pan in the other hand, flip the pan and move the omurice to the plate.

While it’s still hot, cover the omurice with a paper towel and shape it into American Rugby football shape. Drizzle the ketchup on top for decoration. Continue making omelette till the fried rice is all used."

"okay, are you ready to cook?" Nira smiled. "take the indgredients! i hope the indgredients is all here!" Nira giggled.

"The punishment might be great for you because you find him attractive. It's not for me. Something like that done for kicks and not romance is against my line of thinking. I want to avoid that punishment at all costs." he says looking at the things he'll need to cook with. Heckling the fridge and cabinets. The only thing missing was the Jasmise rice. Lilium frowns a bit. "What should I do?"

"what?! we don't have jasmise rice?! oh crap! maybe because we use them a lot for master Ren's favorutie food.." Nira was shocked and started to sigh. "since, master Ren wouldn't let you go..i guess i should buy them..." Nira wondered. "okay. i'm going to buy jasmise rice. just make other stuff! okay!" Nira leaved the kitchen and started to run.

Lilium stares at the maid as she left. He felt stuck. He didn't know how to make anything edible. With only a cookbook and his will to avoid punishment, he creates something that he wouldn't consider edible. It was suppose to be scrambled eggs and toast. He carefully takes it to Ren's room. "Sorry to intrude master Ren. There were no more rice so I've prepared some toast and eggs for you. Please don't by upset." he says bowing but holding the plate up.

"..." Ren just stared at Lilium. "put the food at the table and come here." Ren sighed. he started to stand up and streched his body. Ren seem pretty dissapointed. what are Ren going to do? Ren looked at Lilium walked to Ren. he started to kiss Lilium's cheek. "thank you." turns out Ren didn't mad at him. he smiled and patted Lilium's head.

Lilium frowns as he looked at him. He was worried he'd be in for a punishment. He approached trembling a bit as he was far too nervous. To his surprise, nothing bad happened. His ear twitch and tail sways as he was thanked. He liked that very much. Being petted meant he was doing good and that's enough to make him happy. He was just hoping the food was to Ren's liking or this could turn bad real quick.

Ren started to take a bite of the eggs. Ren coughed. "ah..it's looks like you forget to put salt." Ren smiled. "but it would be a waste if i don't eat." Ren chuckled he started to eat the egg again. "and sorry..for making you doing this...i know you hated or can't cooking..but...you decided to make eggs and toast. you have some great courage." Ren smiled.

Lilium hears him cough and he stiffened. He was sure this want good but still nothing bad happened. He stayed still not sure what to say. He decides to wait to be dismissed. He had said in form he filled out that he was a terrible cook. He had guessed this was some sort of test. Lilium was surprised to see as though he did a good job. That was a bit of a relief.

"but..." Ren slowly walked to Lilium. "i also wanted to eat you too.." Ren started to kiss Lilium shoulder. "i can't kiss your navel if you're still on your clothes. strip." Ren said while he stared at Lilium while he strip. "good." Ren grinned. he started to kiss his shoulder again to his navel. Ren groped Lilium's ass. Ren started to kiss Lilium's nipple. and suck them.he's playing his finger at the other nipple. teasing it. Ren take Lilium's hands and started to put his hands on Ren's hard-on. "you could tell that i'm hard now." Ren smirked.

Lilium had a feeling something like this might occur. He was nervous as he started to strip. He took off everything but the shoes and socks. He didn't like being touched like this. It was seriously embarrassing. He stayed still holding in his voice as he noticed he was tempted to meow. He glanced at his hand which was now touching Ren's hard-on. His cheeks flush as he wonders if he'll have to suck on it again. "Uh, am I appetizing enough for you master?" he asked wanting to be sure this wasn't a waste.

"heh. of course" Ren chuckled. he looked at Lilium's face, he found it cute. "hey turn around." Ren said, when lilium turned around he started to touch Lilium's ass cheek. "soft buns.." Ren chuckled, he kissed Lilium's ass cheek. "i'll put my finger inside, okay?" Ren said, he started to put his finger inside Lilium. it might hurt for the first timer.

Lilium slowly shakes his head as he turned around. He was nervous beyond compare but he knew he had to stay calm. His eyes widen as he felt Ren slip his finger in. It hurt and he clenched his fist. He wanted to say no and beg him to stop but that would break a rule. "Uh, master... this is..." he starts to say but stops.

Ren noticed what he's doing and he started to nod. "sorry, i cant control myself." Ren smiled. he started to kiss Lilium's ass cheek. "your cheek is very soft. " Ren grinned. he started unzipped his pants and started to masturbate while he looked at Lilium's ass. "don't mind me." Ren chuckled.

Lilium nods as he stayed still. He wasn't sure what to do in this situation. His mind drifting into his deep thoughts as he wonders what will happen next. He wasn't ready for sex nor did he want it to happen at random. His gaze softens as he realized what Ren was doing behind him. 'Its hard not to find him attractive... No I can't... Love on the job means I'll get fired...'he thinks as he's seen it before happen in past jobs.

Ren started to bite Lilium's shoulder. it might leave a mark. "i love you.." Ren said. "i've never think to fall in with you. the first time we meet..your cute and adorable. all i want is to eat you...forever...please... be my lover... be my slave" Ren started to bite harder and harder. "shut, i'm going to come!" Ren started to come. some of his sperm are on Lilium's ass cheek. Ren huffed and panted.

Lilium glanced back feeling confused. He wasn't sure what to say. This was his job so he didn't want to mess it up. "I am sorry master Ren but I am just your humble maid. Anything beyond that would get me fired. I really don't want that." he says flinching as Ren was biting him harder. He didn't like it but he kept silent about it. Lilium wasn't sure if he was being serious or not about loving him. "If its master Ren's request I can be your lover. Though this is still work related." he says not sure how to answer this correctly. He didn't want to mistake this but so far he had.

Ren looked sad for a moment, he looked at down. "it's okay." Ren sighed. "i won't do anything to you anymore. i'll change the punishment." Ren gave a fake smile and patted Lilium's head. 'man..i'm an idiot. he's a maid. not my lover.' Ren though. "you can go now." Ren said he started to sit at his bed. looked dissapointed.

Lilium blinks as he noticed the reaction given by the other. He started to fix his clothes. "Master Ren, um... were you serious about that request?" he asked looking over at him. He was feeling guilty for causing Ren to make such a face. "I am sorry. I'll quit so you shouldn't have to make that face alright." he says bowing and leaving the room quickly.

Ren noticed as soon as he found his kitten leaved the room. he started to run to Lilium and hugged him behind. "wait..." Ren bite Lilium's ear. "i don't want you to leave me. or either work and doesn't do what i want. i wan't you to be my lover. no buts." Ren said.

Lilium was surprised when Ren caught him. "Alright I'll continue to work here. I'll also be your lover." he says glancing down. It wasn't what he expected but he agreed. This was one confusing place but he was glad Ren wasn't making such a face again. He disliked causing others to be sad or hurt. Lilium stays still as his tail sways. "Master Ren...?"