(Teesie-N-Rebeccayaoifan) Lost and Fallen Dreams

Teesie

Mikito froze in shock, turning around blinking eyes a few times. "...You're a father....?" he asked not believing it as his heart clutched tightly in fear. "...if you have a girlfriend or wife here...then ask her to prepare something to eat for all of you....!" the boy spat closing the cabinets he had opened hard walking past by Haruku. "...I didn't want you to be with anyone or have anyone's child....you're supposed to be single!" his green eyes widen with everything he held in coming out of his mouth. 'Dammit why so jealous and so damn annoyed by that little detail..he seems happy talking about his life.....I want him in my life because I came back to find him...' Green eyes began watering as he clutched the hem of his shirt avoiding eye contact with the handsomest man he ever saw in his life excluding the one man that broke his heart. "...Haru-niichan...you need to know two things before I go...I'll bring you some food that I'll prepare at home....and second thing all these years we've known each other you always thought I was a girl..well in reality I'm a man and have a penis like every other man...!" he turned around shocked with his own revelation lifting up his shirt hoping the other man would see what he saw, no breasts as he sometimes wished he was a girl but didn't matter as he loved himself being a beautiful feminine teenager.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• RebbaNanmi

Haruku stared to the other, the kitchen going silent as Mikito stood with his shirt raised. The silence seemed to stretch before a small tatter* of footsteps interrupted it. At that point in time, the elder man laughed at the small teen and waved his hand in a dismissal way. So finally the other had told the white-haired man that he was male, it had took the other long enough.

"Why are you so upset? I...don't have a wife, nor a girlfriend. To clear thing up...I have absolutely no lover. When you decided to stop coming to the island, I missed you. You were the only oulet I had to happiness. The one thing I prayed to my mother to let me have. I always feel guilty when enjoying life without her." The father started to explain, voice laced with hurt. "Although, when I asked her could you be my only happiness, there was a feeling that came about me. One that I had never felt. I believed that it was my mother telling me 'yes'. So, when you left...I decided to make another you...I-I named my son Miki." Glancing up to the other. "I never loved his mother. I was just doing something while you were away."

The young teenager was embarrassed looking at his hands with sudden interest sighing; "...I thought you wre someone's eye candy and you got a child so I assumed you were in a relationship..if you were I'd be devastated because all I wanted was us together again...a...as the family we had for each other...and I remember asking your mom and my mama up in heaven that I wanted you all for myself someday..." his voice trailed off looking up at the older man.

Mikito put down his shirt shocked all over again, looking down. "You wanted me for a long time...how come you never told me how you felt...?" he asked confusedly walking up to Haruku. He took the others hand squeezing it gently. "you named your child after me...how come?" the young male bombarded Haruku with questions letting go of his hand wandering if the male thought that men holding hands was disgusting to him. He kept his hands behind his back for the time being Feeling his stomach act weird just in the presence of Haruku.

The white haired man stared to the other before giving yet another cackle. Mikito seemed so stunned and awed by his answer, but it was of no matter. The reddish head-brunette seemed like he was seriously ok with the statement that he had chosen. It was a relief to have told the other, but confessing his feeling were another thing. The man wouldn't give in so soon.

"I-I didn't necessarily say I was attracted to you. I meant as a happiness outlet. Do you not understand? You was a person that made me happy. I always feel guilty enjoying life without my mother." Ruffling the other hair with a small smile. "Plus, as I said. I named him after you because I missed you. So....there...I named him Miki." Haruku was still yet embarrassed about his feelings. The other was much younger than him and it wouldn't be right.

Mikito nodded his head hearing the answers from his bombarded questions he asked Haruku. He understood the type of relationship they shared was only family as the younger male didn't feel that way not saying a word about it. "...it's alright our feelings for each other as family is mutual..." he giggled scratching his head feeling the older male ruffle his hair. Mikito didn't want Haruku to not stop touching his hair especially wanted to feel the long fingers between his locks no matter what they were doing or up to ...if they only were a couple as the smaller of the two wished. "...I'm flatter you named your child Miki...my own name," he blushed a bit smiling sweetly and kindly at the one man he knew would make his dreams come true. his dream in not ever being a lost cause for himself or anyone, just a dream that he had fallen for a long time and wanting to able finish it with Haruku beside him.

"...I'll cook us something..but let me meet your son during the time we all eat." Mikito told Haruku as he began cooking.

• 3 weeks later...

The man laughed at the other before nodding to the small, petit male, knowing that it would be too late for that. Little Miki was already peeking around the corner, he had been for a while now. Beckoning for the small boy to come closer, small steps made itself known as Miki walked to his father. Glancing up to the reddish haired brunette, Haruku watched as he moved around to cook for the three of them. Thoughts of the other thinking of him as a brother rushing through the white haired male's head. That wasn't exactly what the elder man wanted, but he would patient and wait until the other returned the feelings. "I would love to just wait and relax as breakfast is fixed. Miki doesnt seem to like my cooking anyways." His son giving a small noise of agreement, a bit embarrassed and shy to meet this new guy.

Mikito giggled calling his aunt first letting her know where he was. The call only lasted for a few minutes as she wanted her nephew back home before night fall so they can unpack his belongings together in the next 2 days. Mikito goes around the kitchen trying to figure out what to cook for them and himself as he wanted to eat and get to know the small family properly.

"..So Miki-san you have my name.." he looked back at the small child smiling sweetly, "My full name is Mikito and I'm a close friend of your dad's since I was little years ago." the brunette explained bowing his head down to the younger Miki.

the young teen began focusing on his cooking not wanting to mess up while he was a guest in his long time crush's house.

• 4 weeks later...

Miki was engrossed in the information that he had recieved. His father had never told him that he was named after another male, yet alone a friend of his. The kid gave a hum of acknowledgement, now looking to his father with a small frown. Did his father not want to tell him this or had he forgotten.

Haruhi sighed, sitting himself at the table until the other was done cooking. He wondered could Mikito cook as good as he could when younger.

Mikito was deeply focused on his cooking knowing and remembering how much Haruku loved lasagna. He smiled looking back at the other two. "I hope you still love lasagna Haruku." the young teen looked back at the younger boy patting his head. "I hope you like it too Miki-san."

After an hour the food was ready, while the food was being prepared Mikito played with the small boy in the living room. He didn't pay much attention to his long time crush wondering in his heart if they're ever going to talk about their past and his confession that occurred before the younger boy peeked in the living room.

The activity of Mikito's forced a smile from the older male's lips. It was utterly pleasnt to see the reddish haired brunette take a liking to his son. Not wanting the little one to perturb the other too much, the white haired male restrained the kid onto his lap and in a hug. "It's entirely delightful to unexpectedly see you again." The father of the boy spoke. Not having seen the lithe male for quite some time had been hard on him; despite that fact, the white haired man had moved on with his life.

Patiently waiting for Mikito to prepare the plates, the man not-so-secretly stared to the petit teen with a small smile. The sinful presence of the other was once again apperaing into his life, albeit Haruku didn't mind at all. He was inclined to the matter to be truthful. It was simply pleasurable.

Mikito was finishing drawing a picture noticing Haruku piling his son into an embrace. He looked down smiling to himself remembering the awkward hugs they've given each other when they were younger. The young teen looked up at Haruku as he spoke. "I hope seeing me again is a good thing." the teenager says standing up going back to the kitchen.

In the kitchen the food was being served as Mikito couldn't wait to eat already. He set up 3 plates in the dining room remembering how everything was set up. "Haruku and Miki-san food is ready. Come in and enjoy your meal." he exclaimed sitting himself down and eating instantly.