(Teesie-N-Rebeccayaoifan) Lost and Fallen Dreams

Teesie

Lost and Fallen Dreams

624935-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Haruku Chingle

Biography: Haruku has always been a quiet man after the death of his mother. Long ago he and his mother had been on an island to enjoy their lives together. His father had been sent to prison over assault, the man always beat his mother for petty reasons. The two was enjoying the cool breeze until the woman stopped breathing.

Haruku had went into panic and crawled to his mother. The woman was dying from natural causes, at least that was what the both of them thought at that time. Before she died she placed a flower into his hair and called him beautiful. Later on the month the male found out his mother had been killed from poison. From that day forward he was secluded in order not to love again. Emotionless, to prevent pain and always had no reason to look at his reflection. Though he kept clean, the man hated to look to himself, he remembered his mother's last words; but from those words alone he thought only the complete opposite. Haruku views himself as hideous.

Likes: Cherry blossoms, Tropical Weather, Tea, Cakes and Ice.

Dislikes: Criminals, Winter, Vegetables and apples.

Other: Haruku could be a nice person to those who approach him as he wished, though he wasn't to say much. He hated those with a bad attitude who didn't respect other's wishes as well as beliefs.

The wind was blowing as the sun shined over the beach with a powerful ray. It was a blinding light, hence why many other were buying sunglasses that were being sold on the beach at a small stand. Haruku was currently just lying in the sand looking absolutely bored, but he really wasn't. The truth was that he was enjoying himself, though there was one thing that the male always held against himself since his mother died. The guilt of enjoying life without her. It was always there, that was why Haruku would always push certain object and things away when enjoying himself too much. It was just an aspect he had to live with.

Standing the man was met with a beautiful small girl. She was the cutest that he had seen all day. Smiling to the girl, a hand raised to brush away the wet reddish-like hair from her forehead. "Hi there."

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• RebbaNanmi

this_is_how_i_break_by_projectumbra-d2zq3ul.png

Looks: Bright green eyes with shoulder length brown reddish hair. A small petite feminine form of 4'9.

Personality: Sweet natured personality shy at times around strangers and opposite gender when approached. Kind, weak-hearted, childish, affectionate and emo boy.

Likes: Mama up in heaven, being a neko, cooking, taken strolls, gardening, baking, cleaning, rain, snow, stargazing, small family, and his bestur friend.

Dislikes: Abused, manipulated, thinking back on his childhood because of bad things that occurred, his father, the death of his mother.

Family: His family consists of no siblings just cousin. He has an aunt and uncle who love him, and 1 cousin from his mother side of the family. His father's side he has no one. His best friend he considers as a brother and bestur friend no matter whom he grew up with since the age of 5.

Short Bio: Born on July 14, 1998, since he was a small child he had a good relationship with his mother until her sudden unexpected death when he was 7 years old. He went through a lot of hardships growing up and suffered mostly due to his father. A lonesome boy in school only friend he ever had is his best friend name Reiko. He had another friend while growing up but it only occurred during the summers for 5 years when visiting his aunt.

Extra:

And What Kind Of Boy Your Into: The kind of guy hes' into is someone a bit older than him from ages 17 to early 20s. He would wanna be treated nicely by him, have eyes for him only, and a seme as hes' always an uke. Attractiveness happens so an attractive man thats' always an enjoyable person willing to do anything with him, not thinking of sex throughout the relationship even though it will happen.

With the bright sun shining in the small island that a few people lived stood a small feminine boy looking towards the waves. He relaxed himself not to far from his aunt's manor that was located a few miles from the beach. The small "girly" boy by the name of Mikito sat in a beach chair looking around passing people noting they were buying from small popular shops, a specifically one that stood out the most were sunglasses "I can't wait until auntie buys me one" he giggled waiting on his aunt to pick him up. The small girly boy decided to buy himself an ice cream as it was located by the boardwalk while waiting.

He stood up gathering his small string bag walking towards the boardwalk noticing someone was watching him. The brunette gulped looking back seeing a young male mostly in his teens and smiled. '...Who's that person..I should say hi' he thought to himself walking towards the teen bowing politely at him. In response to his bow was an unexpected greeting from the other, his reddish sweaty locks brushed up his forehead. "..You didn't need to do that..sir..."

The white haired teen stared to the other and took a step back. He didn't think he'd be much of a threat to the kid seeing as he was a teenager; on the other hand if he was grown, maybe someone would think he was a pedophile. Although, that thought didn't sound too bad. The sixteen year old hated to say so, but there was a definite attraction to this little girl. A smile broke through his lips as he grabbed at the other, the soft sweaty skin feeling nice under his palms, making the eldest lick his lips. Quickly pulling away, the white haired male took another step back and frowned to himself.

Are you kidding me? How sick could I be...maybe losing my mother has done much more to me than I thought. I should stay away from this beautiful girl, or I'd be in big trouble. Dammit, I can't believe I'm a pedophile. No, I won't allow myself to touch or hurt her.

"Um...I have to go. If you'd please excuse me." Quickly running from the scene and away to his giant home that was awaiting him. There was a talk he needed to have with his mother. The teen had the other's to make a shrine with his mother's ashes. There was a dire need to talk to the woman now. It scared Haruku to think he would even think something as so of touching a child of young age. It was sickening and disgusting.

The small boy watched the older teen run off, with confusion written all over his face, and decided to follow him. "...Wait I want to be friends with you..." he shouted hoping the other would hear him. Within the next half hour his aunt by the name of Keira waiting on her nephew for the past half hour but he didn't seem to return. She figured he went back to the mansion where she lived and he was staying for the summer hoping to find him there.

After following the teen and glad he hasn't lost him the small boy hugged him from behind. He didn't mind that the teenager was a stranger to him but deep inside his heart he felt and figured he was someone good. Someone to be around and wanted to show him the side that was always affectionately, "Please don't run off and leave me behind sir..I want to know more about you." he stopped hugging him bowing. "Let me introduce myself..my name is Mikito, but call me Miki, and what's your name sir?" the small girly boy smiled warmly at the other man hoping he would talk to him. Mikito noted a shrine and sadness on the other's face but wasn't going to question anything about it until he knew more of the other.

Haruku froze after feeling a small pressure wrapped around his legs to noticing that it was none other than the small kid that was at the beach. A wave of relief flushed through his body once the girl released him. The white haired teen eyes widened once the situation really hit him. The kid has followed him home. This was not good, not good at all.

"No, no no. Wh-why did you follow me home. I-I can't have you here. I will get in big trouble if one sees you. Like I kidnapped you. I don't want the police coming to my house and arresting me. Ju-" He quickly stopped to sigh and closed his eyes. After about three minutes, the teen opened his eyes once more, staring to the small body in front of him.

"My name is Haruku. I...you have to go back to your parents." He spoke, as he kneeled before the other and couldn't help to reach out and touch the smaller kid. "Wait...don't move." Leaning closer and slowly placing his lips against the smaller's lips. Quickly pulling away, the white-haired teen pulled away and frowned. "You have to go...now." Gently pushing the smaller male, in which he thought was a girl, to the door. "Leave...go." Taking a few steps back to avoid contact with the other.

Mikito smiled lifting his head up, tilting it sideways. "I followed you because you smiled at me first when we made eye contact." he says to the older teen noticing his eyes closed. "I know you won't harm me so please don't tell me to leave and tell me your name sir.."

The small girly boy nodded his head as the older one introduced himself and took hold of his hand noting him kneeling in front of him. He smiled at how handsome the white haired teen looked not flinching one bit letting him touch his face gently but something more took him by surprise. The feel of wet lips onto his own sparked the small boy's body a bit and his heart beat aloud 'My first kiss...even if it was just a small peck...' In his own mind he didn't think much of the kiss as he was being pushed out of the door, and hearing the sudden click of it. Mikito sighed touching his lips looking up at the closed door. "I'll remember you, Haruku-senpai..." he said aloud waving at the door and turning back around heading to his aunt's mansion.

Over the course of seasons, Haruku and Mikito had become the best of friends. Ever summer the two would wait anxiously to be reunited and hang together. Go to small parties, relax at Haruku's mansion, and most of all lay on the beach. During these periods, the white haired teen, soon a man, could not forgive himself for enjoying his life so much. It caused him to gain a bit of an emotionless exterior, but it could never hide the fact that he enjoyed being with Mikito. After years of passing, the younger male started to view the older as a brother, while Haruku had a love interest. Summer was simply the older man's favorite time of the year until Mikito became absent.that one summer was the worst day of Haruku's life and it only got worse over the years. His best friend had stopped coming to the island during the summer and as three years passed without no show, the white haired man gave up on the other. Many years later, now at the age of twenty six, Haruku was currently on the beach, relaxing.

"Hm...the wind sure is chilly today." He said, slowly rubbing his hands to create heat. The sun was beaming with a strong ray, but after getting out the water it still was a bit cold.

As a young child Mikito came into the small island to visit his family and favorite person, his first and only friend from the island. His favorite person was someone like an older brother for him remembering the times they had shared together until his last year at the age of 10 when he felt different towards the other but kept it to himself for a long time. 6 years have gone quickly and the small girly teenage boy has lived with his first lover for a few years. Now at age 16 the small feminine teen had decided to live with his aunt and uncle as they offered somewhere to live for him. Green eyes looked out the train window waiting to arrive at his stop. "...Aunt Keira will pick me up.." he hoped as the train arrived to stop.

He got his luggage pulling it out of the train while people were following him behind. He couldn't wait to see his aunt and the few people that took care of him when he was smaller. A dark haired women waved her hand noticing her nephew stepping out of the train, as she ran to his side helping him with the luggage and 2 bags he carried behind his back. "Miki you're here honey and going to be with us for a few years."

"I know auntie thanks for letting me stay with you." he bowed politely closing his eyes. She nodded her head kissing the top of her nephew's head going back to an automated car. The car took them back to the mansion talking about the long train ride and what to expect this cool summer, and the soon to be 16th birthday for Mikito.

Haruku sighed as the sun began to slowly disappear from the sky. It was the evening time and was sure to stay up for about four to five more hours, but the white-haired male had been lounging in the sand since six o'clock. Firstly, the man was hungry and had to eat something, even though he wasn't the best of cooks. Secondly, his bladder couldn't hold anymore and public restrooms wasn't his thing. Also, Haruku thought of it as weird and filthy to actually take a leak in the water that others swam in.

"I guess I should get home." The other pouted, sitting into an upright position, not wanting to leave. Dark grey eyes glancing over to his son, who was only the age of 6, the male sighed once again. From depression of missing his friend, the white-haired teen had went and got another girl pregnant, when only at the age of nineteen. Haruku was at least a good father, not having to work due to already being rich. The father stood, reaching over to take Miki, his son, and pulled him along with him. Not to be creepy, but he had named the kid after his best friend who had suddenly disappeared, Mikito.

"Come, let us to home."

They had reached home, the new home for one Mikito Souh. The beautiful day was coming to an end as the sun went down and the beautiful moon in Mikito's opinion was a worthy view. After sometime at his new found living estate the young teenager finished unpacking his things and took a nap already refreshed he wanted to head out and walk around the small island. His aunt was in the kitchen preparing dinner for them as she noticed her nephew coming downstairs; "Miki the food will be ready soon." she says to the young male whom was putting on his shoes.

"Thanks auntie...but I'm not that hungry." he told the matriarch of the household, "Is it okay for me to head out for a little while?"

She knew her nephew wanted to see what changed around the island over the last 6 years since he was last present. She nodded her head hugging and kissing his cheeks giving him some money and her cellphone. "Make sure you contact me when you're coming home."

Mikito takes the phone and light jacket as he knew the weather would be a little cold outside. He stepped outside looking up the sky smiling with small tears knowing his mother was looking back down and protecting her only son with everything going on in his life. His mind wandered to his surroundings noticing small changes, like a few new shops, and people. He gave a small nod to all of the passers with his hands inside his small feminine jacket, and sighed still knowing he had a figure of the opposite gender even though he's a boy. He shrugged it off noticing a few guys looking at him and ignoring their preying eyes best way he could shivering a bit. "....This won't ever change wherever I go I attract unwanted attention..." he said aloud blushing a bit each time, "...if they only knew this person by the name of Mikito Souh is a guy not a girl...I just have feminine features that got more fem-like..." Mikito's beautiful appearance that stood out the most to be feminine were his long reddish brown shoulder length hair, his big emerald orbs, girlish pinkish lips, and his small body frame that anyone could confuse for a girl's body if they were short like he was.

Haruku was dragging his small son along and back to the palace that the two lived in. It was big enough to house over two thousand people, but yet it was only three that lived there. Haruku, Miki, and Marissa, a maid. Sighing softly, the dark grey eyes briefly glanced around taking notice of a girl with long reddish hair and green eyes. Smiling softly, the father decided to be polite and nodded to the girl for a greeting.

The big brown eyes of Miki stare up to Mikito and waved slowly before once again looking back to his father, slowly stepping beside the white-haired man to go home. Haruku let go of the kid's hand and stretched, bones popping from lazing around all day. "Gods I need to be more active." The rich male spoke, dusting sand from his pants once again.

The house wasn't that much further away and he couldn't wait to go in and cook something. One thing that the father wanted to invest in was a butler or chef. There was no way that he could continue to cook for his son and himself when the food was never really good. "Seems like we'll be having pasta again." The last years had been the same old dishes. Nothing new...just pasta. It was all he could make and barely any eligible kind. The recipes were all simple and plain. Pathetic.

As Mikito kept receiving a few unwanted attention he made a run for it wishing he would be somewhere else, remembering a shrine. It wasn't too far from the beach where he used to hang with his former friend and older brother in his opinion, he went towards the direction. Luckily he remembered how to get to it even if he was just a child last time he went. He looked up at the sky wishing that Haruku's mother was watching over him as he always gave her thanks for a wonderful son she had and his company and getting to know more of her by him, and talking to her in respect in her gravestone. "...I wonder if Haru-niichan still lives around here..." he thought to himself walking slowly knowing he was away from the chaotic crowd as he thought back on Haruku, his only friend from the small island.

"He always thought I was a girl..but I never told him I'm actual a boy..." he sighed closing his emerald orbs remembering how handsome the older man was and how he always left him speechless with his teasing him, and fun times they spend. Mikito stayed leaning back on a tree touching his almost long hair, "...I need to cut my hair...and have auntie help me find him...I'm back here for good and hope we can continue where we left off...and wonder if he isn't with anyone else..." he said to himself aloud looking up at the sky deciding already. "...Mama and Haru-niichan's mama we're going to be together, Haru-niichan and I will be together as 2 brothers...if I find him someday..."

Haruku sighed as he was now standing in the front of his door. The man had took his kid on the long path to his home, seeing as Miki loved to have 'adventure.'" The white haired man pushed open the door with both hands, as he gestured for the small body to move inside. Once his son was behind the door, the father entered as well, letting the stone door shut slowly behind him. Though the entrance was made or rock material, it wasn't too heavy. True that one with no strength couldn't enter, but it always helped with certain situations. One, so his kid wouldn't wonder out the house and get kidnapped or killed; or if one decided to break in and steal something expensive, or rather large, they'll still have to push hard enough to open the door, and who could do such a thing with a giant television in hand. Though, the door was that way for many years and Haruku didn't mind. "Ok...eating is what I should be doing." He whispers to himself.

Mikito found the house that used to belong to Haruku his long time friend and brother in his opinion. He hoped whoever lived in there would know the whereabouts of Haruku as he quietly entered private property looking around at the beauty present with a small smile. "...This is where Haru-niichan and I hung out and told each other secrets..." he giggled cutely touching a carved tree wit his initials and Haruku's initials too. "...I hope he's doing good and found peace somewhere in his mind and heart..." he thought aloud sighing coughing ringing the doorbell. "..there wasn't a doorbell before all I had to do was knock on the front door..6 years and a lot changes..." he realized waiting for anyone to answer his ringing.

Mikito played with his long strand of hair still annoyed by how long it grew wanting to cut it as soon as he got back home. He went back to memory mode remembering how Haruku loved his girlish hair even though he wasn't a girl and giggled by the small memoery. "...Haru-niichan I got boy hair not girl hair..." he said to himself knowing the other older unknown man wasn't there in his presence.

There was a ring at the door and the man sighed, walking to answer the door. Pulling the door open with a little force, the white-haired man stood to stare at the girl that was standing in his doorway. "Can I help you?" He asked, raising a brow to the lady as he had never seen her here before. She was beautiful that was for sure, but why was she at his door?

Taking a step outside, the door closing once more, Haruku smiled lightly. Maybe the woman had heard of him as many other have and came to pay him a friendly visit. The man gave Charity to those in need and maybe the cute teen girl in front of him was homeless or just in need of something.

Mikito blushed and gasped knowing the man in front of him was Haruku, stepping back giving him a polite bow. "..Hello I'm looking for someone by the name of Haruku..."

The fem-like teenage boy lifted his head staring closely at the handsomeness of the man in front of him. 'Oh my god..he looks so gorgeous and I knew he would...' giving the man a small smile waiting for him to answer his question making sure it was him exactly.

"I'm Haruku." smiling lightly to the beautiful girl in from of him. "Is there something that you want?" The white-haired man asked, slowly combing a finger through his hair. The teen was such a beauty and he wondered what she wanted from him. On a closer inspection she looked like someone that he knew, but many people favored and wasn't even relatives, so he pushed that thought to the back of his mind. Folding his arms, the male stood to see what the other wanted.

Mikito looked away flushed and flustered knowing in his heart that the man was from his past. He met his eye contact green eyes widening. "....We know each other...and it's Mikito...Mikito Souh...we known each other six years ago..." he looked down closing his emerald orbs figuring the other probably forgetting about him. "...I never forgetting about you because you were always on my mind, niichan..." he lifted his head removing the long brown hair wig he had on, showing him his beautiful reddish hair that came down his shoulder.

The white-haired male's eyes winded once the other explained that the two of them was friends six years ago. It seemed that the other's name was Mikito Souh...the same name he remembered a while ago. The same name he named his son after. The word of 'Nii-chan' really made his heart jump. There was no other that called him that but his older friends. Once the brown wig was removed, Haruku smiled lightly and shook his head. The smaller of the two was actually as he pictured him long ago, except the eyes were more sharper, though still childish-like. The reddish brown hair had grown... a lot. One thing that was the same was that the boy still had his feminine and girlish looks.

"Well...it seems that you haven't changed much." The okder man said. "What have you been doing the last six years?" Staring at the other with a smile. "Come, inside." He voiced, pushing opened the door and waiting to see if the other would follow.

Mikito smiled glad to be welcomed inside the mansion belonging to the one that made his heart flutter. He gave a slight bow walking inside the manor looking around wandering if it changed noticing a few things were moved around a lot.

"sorry for intruding and thank you for inviting me inside..." he smiled putting the wig inside his jacket pocket, sitting on one of the newest seats he seen for the first time. "..well what I been through were a lot of things...and it's good and bad what I been through..." the brunette's green eyes stay focused on the white haired male's own eyes wandering what he wanted to know.

The white-haired male nodded before gesturing into the kitchen area. He was just about to cook when the other interrupted him with a small knock. Usually Mikito would like watching him cook when younger, and now that the other was older...maybe he could even help. Haruku smiled lightly before trailing to the entrance of the kitchen. "Come, I'm about to cook and would like if you were to come inside." He said, walking back to the stove. There was a plate of cut up vegetables, which the man would make out of steamed vegetables. It was a favorite dish of his and was what he was willing to eat with whatever else he cooked. It went along with anything.

"Can you cook? Maybe you can help me."

Mikito entered the kitchen noting not much food around. he leaned against the wall watching Haruku eying the food he had around rather unsure. 'What happened in here...?' he asked in his mind hands behind head noticing Haruku staring his way approaching him, "..well you know when we were younger you always tried my cooking." Mikito answered tilting his head sideways.

Mikito went towards Haruku wandering if its okay to see what was available in the refrigerator. "I'll help you...but you need to be sure with what you want..."

Haruku only stared to the smaller of the two and raised a brow to the other trying to remember when he actually tried some of the other's cooking. Mikito was only so young when leaving Nd not returning to the island for a while, but many kids started to cook at a young age. Sighing after remembering, the white-haired male nodded agreeing to the other. He was wondering what the other was doing. Letting out a chuckle, he padded over to the other and closed the refrigerator giving the other a smile.

"I have some food over there on the counter." Point to the food that he had on the other side of the kitchen which was in the sink. "It's pork and chicken. I'm hoping that you know some weird ass recipe that tastes really good." Giving another smile to the reddish head male.

Mikito smiled nodding his head; "..I know what I'm going to prepare for you...and I'm assuming your guest." he pointed out looking around some more in the small kitchen.

his mind wandered if his former crush was preparing food for a women not a man....why not a man he always thought in mind if the older male had a thing for men as he did, blushing remembering the close times Mikito had wanted to kiss the man when he was a teenager and he himself was a small child.

"...I'll prepare something at my house or give you pointers to help you cook..." the brunette says; "..I'll stay here giving you pointers when it comes to the food you want to make today...or whenever..."

A chuckle was edging to break past his lips, but Haruku managed to keep it down. The other seemed so energetic, the same as when the two was kids. White hair swishes around as the older male shook his head at the ball of energy rushing about his kitchen. Mikito was just as adorable as he used to be. Haruku wondered what the other would think of his kid, the one that he ever so bravely named after the kind, younger teen.

"Yeah, it's a good thing you're here. My son will be happy. The little brat seems to like anyone's cooking but mine."