Kuroko no Basuke - Group RP - No you can't be Aomine :p

SqueezeBabe

Well... if

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
isn't joining in, that means Aomine will be up for grabs...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• InkompleteWish

• SqueezeBabe

• juugatsuni

Lol

, you've missed a lot... *winks*

Still want to play? what do you think of some of these ideas?

ehm, I must say that I never did RP, but I just love KnB and especially I would like to be Midorima...he is the best...so let me know please if you would be okay even with me :)

I stick to Aomine, of course. Whichever idea you pick, lol. When you decide on it, let me know. Since really busy with YO. (:

Well.....now i understand. Thanks for explaining again. :)

And well, i am happy with both plots but i think they should be seperated. I would personally like to do a zombie rp (kinda into these at the moment) or at least something close to the total apocalypse.

ah you're welcome. c:

oh you mean Spy separate from Zombie Apocalypse?

well since Spy deals with crimes and Zombie Apocalypse obviously with zombies lol, thanks for pointing that out.

i must have never noticed i mixed both ideas.

since when i saw both zombies and mafia ideas,

i thought of one of my favorite games Yakuza : Dead Souls where Yakuzas were fighting off the Zombies. lol XD

just random brainfart.

i think they're both in Post-Apocalyptic state.

in Spy, it would deal with the rise of crime rate and powerful Mafias like before after the war or something?

as for Zombies, will we take out the advanced techs? since they don't have it as they're living normal lives before the spread.

Che.....fake Aomine is here >.>

Midorimachiiiiiii :D Finally someone pickef Midorimachii! This is gonna be fun!

dat Yakuza: Dead Soul *q*

haha thanks

:) I will try my best, I will also read some RP threads so I would know how to write so I won't be in the way :D

gatsumi Yes, seperated. Since i personally don't think that Yakuza and zomibes don't mix well (but thats my opinion :D). But yeah, i personally vote for a post-apokalypse zombie rp with a twist or something. Like they can't get out of the town because of the government or blah blah blah. Hahahahaha Brain is like 'No. Post this random shit that doesn't make sense!'

*monotone voice on*

-kun......stop fighting please. Its always scary when you fight with someone. *monotone voice off*

who's fighting? :p I'm not scary at all*creepy face staring at you*
no need to read other rps! You write what you feel like writing. Let your imagination run wild~

May I be Himuro Tatsuya? If I am allowed more than one character I can also roleplay Takao Kazunari. u w u

By the way will the roleplay style be in lit or *action here*?

Also nice to meet you all, I'm new here. xD

So how is it goin'? Will we play? XD Aomine can't hold it here. *makes the wicked Aomine crack of grin*

And to heat up the atmosphere, here a damn cool AoKaga MEP.

However for the time being I shall be Aomine. *grins wolfishly* And I shall pair with..the most stubborn one. Aomine likes challenges. ;D

Kuroko:

*takes chair and sets it faaaar away from the others since they won't notice him anyway*

I am just gonna sit here and wait till it starts.

*slurping on a vanilla milkshake with the faintest of smiles Kuroko can muster with his expressionless face*

So yeah, since we got a few more people now that might play more people at once, then i will stay with just Kuroko. I can rp two at a time but i rather avoid it since i get the feeling i will neglect one sooner or later. And i personally vote for the apocalypse/zombie/atom bomb/whatever else idea. But i can also choose something different if the majority wants something else. :)

you are borrowing my character and name! You're not the original one!

I kinda like Spies... like mission impossible style...

but was thinking that we could be like... a crack team of special forces type dudes saving the world from zombies (seeing as everyone likes zombies so much)

How does that grab people?

ah sorry everyone for being so super late.

been taking care of stuffs for my school and appointments for my dental.

also i apologize for the long posts above and for this one...long post ahead. / ! \

:

ah i see well since from the game i played Yakuza : Dead Souls, the Yakuza group who hates the protagonist was responsible for the spread of the virus to turn everyone into zombies by a silly reason. knowing that it's kind of ridiculous but yeah the Yakuza were way more powerful having the spot in that game than the militaries. the militaries mostly only barricaded the place that had been infected leaving a lot of Yakuza behind inside the infected area.

lol it's okay it made sense, i also don't make sense. XD

seeing it's possibility is quite impossible since Yakuza x Zombies is far-fetched...unless there's an example and that's where i got it. though we don't need this to be approved as long as we can create a twist that can work for everyone.

:

oh yay~

i also raised my hand for Himuro but i think i could just leave it to you since i'm a total newb in handling more than one character.

mine is Murasakibara Atsushi btw. c:

"Muro-chin~" LOL

what do you mean by roleplay style: lit or action here? XD

damn i'm really a newb.

:

ah that i was thinking as well at the start; the mix of spies or special forces that fights off zombies. kind of like Shingeki no Kyojin only with zombies, perhaps? dunno. XD i have never watched it before.

i have no specialties on how zombies and spies works so that makes me mix things up un-accordingly. having also few resources to get from, my posts above are all i got out of my head.

ALSO,

Q : how will zombie apocalypse will spread?

• an accident?
  • on purpose?

And i say...an accident. Oh are ya gonna be Murochiii?:p