Kuroko no Basuke - Group RP - No you can't be Aomine :p

SqueezeBabe

Uhm, don't know if i should post again but yeah. I actually kinda want to rp this so i thought to give it a little shove again.

Hope nobody minds. And concerning the AU......well, i am a fan of mafia and yakazu (since i read a Kuroko no Basuke mafia fanfiction yesterday) and yes........well....maybe not. XD

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• InkompleteWish

• SqueezeBabe

• juugatsuni

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*3*

I wonna rp this one too. I'm born(as Kise) to be a pilot(or officer but can't choose between those 2)

what do you think? Are we gonna open this rp or do we need more pple?

Well, I thought we needed more people, but in favour of less people, we can RP more than one character if you want to... How does that grab everyone?

and whoever else is playing...

Well, i personallity have no problem rping more than one charachter......i am only having problems with who to pick as second charachter. XD

Well, me, I was always going to be Teppei Kiyoshi and Junpei Hyuuga....

That way I can write my own smut if I have to :p

If we decide to take up two charachters each if no one wants to join, then yes. I will do Kuroko and Midorima. :p

And well, i thought that Kuroko would be a detective in the police force or something (with his ability to make himself 'almost' invisible) so it is easy to gather information for him. But yeah, i would be against the idea with pilots.

eeeh? You are against it? Don't ya want Kise to be a smexy pilot?:p if we take 2 chars I will take Kagami (if no one has him already)

are we gonna wait for more people or we will get 2 chars like inkomplete says?

* flails*

Whatever everyone wants to do.... but I'm lazy and I don't want to start the thread :p

I'm on my tablet, so if someone could go and mention everyone who has shown an interest: if we get five different people, then we can start with just one character each (or two if you really want to). If we have less than five, then those of us who want to will write more than one character.

As for the plot, if we don't want pilots and stuff, then my other "idea" is that we are all office workers who still meet up to play socially. Though to be really honest, I'm not quite sure what other kind of plot we can wrangle, so I'm open to suggestions.

what about us being agents, not just simple officers? Like...we could go on secret missions and stuff.

About mentioning the others who said that want to join I can mention them later:)

I like your idea... I did mention "spies" somewhere right at the beginning... and see if you can't find a practical application to your basketball "ability" (does that make sense to people? )

i forget one word and the whole sentence is saying something different. I ment i am 'not' against them being pilots, i forgot the not in there. XD

But yeah, spies or agents are totally my domain at the moment. The thing with pilots is, they are probably constantly traveling around the world, leaving less time for basketball or relationships or the like (don't know since i am obviously no pilot. XD) But yeah. Kurokos invisibility (did i write it right?) would be a good advantage in working as a spy (a mole perhaps or something). And well Midorima would be the information collector and strategist maybe (with his awsome lucky items) and his ability can be evolved to guns? Never missing a shot or something?

-- slowly pops out --

sorry for interrupting but this looks really fun.

as a newb of role-playing, i don't know if i'm welcome to join; lol either way i'd like to try.

may i become Atsushi Murasakibara in this role-play? if i'm not asking too much.

i've had experience before in role-playing using real time chat though not yet in thread forum. ;>

make sure you read the whole thread first, but you're welcome to join, we're all just a bit slow to get organised.

make sure you read the whole thread first, but you're welcome to join, we're all just a bit slow to get organised.

thanks for the consideration and i finished reading it when i saw the thread.

i was hesitant to mention that since i'm not sure i'll be welcome to join. lol

and ah, i see no worries.

though i agree with the parallel universe with being "spies"; being super detectives, if i interpret it correctly?

along with powerful mafias being the major enemies of them?

spies has the most advanced technologies from what i learned and seen from action movies. lol

they could do variety of things if well trained in their department.

also having read that we could rp another character, may i rp Himuro Tatsuya as well?

since he's the one i want to pair with Atsushi and making Kagami his rival for Tatsuya, if that's ok.

i still don't know if Tatsuya's gonna be an enemy or an ally from different group of spies.

i saw an image on tumblr about them being side-by-side having exactly looking like spies, though.

tumblr_n2ifz51mha1sfzdyio3_1280.png

i guess Atsushi will be a sniper since he has precision and focus if only he's in the Zone.

hm, what about pairing them as Senpai-Kouhai spies? i don't know. it just reminded me about Kuroshitsuji's Shinigami training where a higher rank Shinigami have to do missions with a new comer. i can see it with Generation of Miracles as higher ranks Senpai or the other way around.

That, is f'king brilliant! ^.^

If the rest of us get our shit together, you're onboard! :)

Gomen, posting from the phone so like to keep it short.

LOL thanks.

:D awesome then! hahah no probs.

also, here's what i thought about the divisions so we can identify the groups.

Generation of Miracles --> Kiseki no Sedai Elite Spies

Satsuki Momoi [ the coach ] --> Team Leader of KnS Elite Spies

Akashi [ the captain ] --> Captain or Commander of the Elite Spies

i think Satsuki Momoi will decide to separate them to different division named after their current team in the original, i guess? like maybe they disbanded like in the original and they went to different spy groups. it's either they're gonna be Kouhai if they entered the new spy group they'll get into;

OR

they'll be treated specially since they used to be Elite and will taken consideration by their new team leader that'll take them in and be the Senpai right away for the new team they got in and the team leader will find the Elite they're suitable partner from their division as the Kouhai.

I.E. Seirin Division; Aida Riko [ team leader ]; Junpei Hyuga [ current captain/commander ]

Kuroko [ elite spy ] with (the pairing you like to pair with Kuroko from Seirin Division)

though it'll need more figuring out to make it possible for some pairings like the Veterans of the Seirin spy division like Teppei Kiyoshi and some more characters you like to pair that are in the same division;

OR

when it's cross-pairing from an enemy's side [ if there are gonna be characters who'll take the dark side lol ] to spy division;

OR

also cross-pairing from different spy divisions like Aomine [ Too Division ] to Kise [ Kaijo Division ].

i know it'll work out somehow...

-- breathes out --

sorry if it's confusing; even i'm confused.

i based it from the original only altering some name titles so..yeah.

OR

we could make Generation of Miracles didn't disband at all? XD

some pics i found :

Post-Apocalyptic Japan?

tfl4.jpg

Kiseki no Sedai as Spies

zc0v.jpg

Kiseki no Sedai as Yakuza?

s7dx.jpg

Shuutoku Division? [ they look vintage detectives ]

30ih.jpg

Touou Division [ fancy mafias? lol ]

t0dh.jpg

i can't find for Seirin, Yosen and Kaijou yet and this all i got :

k7lt.png0mga.png

Mafias and Spies both wear suits though Mafias has more fancier suits.

though these are just what i thought upon seeing the images. lol

any input is also fine to me.

// sorry for the long post

Now that i'm on a computer and I can actually see what's behind the spoiler tags, I'm even more impressed.

I'll wait for everyone else to see them, and see what they have to say, but i'm all for some of these ideas. ^.^

I don't really understand to be honest. I just understood that everyone will be a spy or something of the like and they will be divided into devisions? O.o

Sorry, i am kinda dumb so i didn't really understand. But i guess i can kinda figuered it out along the way. XD

I don't really understand to be honest. I just understood that everyone will be a spy or something of the like and they will be divided into devisions? O.o

Sorry, i am kinda dumb so i didn't really understand. But i guess i can kinda figuered it out along the way. XD

ah sorry since it's too lengthy and long so it'll be really confusing, indeed. XD

mhm from the Spy idea, they'll be divided by division.

like on the original KnB as basketball teams, we'll just make them spies as a team/group of spies in our altered/parallel universe sticking to original situation happened and groupings; with only the age, era and profession will be replaced adding the Senpai-Kouhai system partnership of Spies.

the Middle School [ Teiko Middle School ] where Generation of Miracles [ Kiseki no Sedai ] came from will be the Teiko Elite Spies Division? like that. Seirin High Basketball Team would turn into Seirin Spy Division; following this pattern will be like the rest of the other teams [ Kaijou Spy Division, Touou Division, Yosen Division and Shuutoku Division ].

Nice idea with the divisions. Tbh though i liked that Post-ApocaLyptic Japan. Before i missunderstand what you meant by saying 'Post-ApocaLyptic Japan' you mean zombie apocalypses? Oh plz tell me that you mean zombies!

Nice idea with the divisions. Tbh though i liked that Post-ApocaLyptic Japan. Before i missunderstand what you meant by saying 'Post-ApocaLyptic Japan' you mean zombie apocalypses? Oh plz tell me that you mean zombies!

ah i never thought about having zombies in Post-Apocalyptic since what i thought was WWIII happened or something about war but Zombie Apocalypse sounds awesome!!

though i'm not much a fan of zombies, i think we can do round-about zombie apocalyptic Japan as spies struggles to save the world and survive. :D wherein the Zombie Apocalypse happened in '99, i guess? since that was the year where last Judgement Day or The End of the World predicted before 2012.

it feels exciting to fight zombies and more easier to use their ability in advanced techs, choice of weaponry and combat skills. i'm guessing they were still kids when Zombie Apocalypse happened so they will be brought in by specialized Spies i guess to be trained.

added : i forgot Rakuzan High as Rakuzan Division where Akashi went. lol

sample pics with weaponry :

Generation of Miracles [ Kiseki no Sedai ] Teiko Elite Division

hp0v.jpg

Rakuzan Division

j0wx.jpg

Yosen Division [ Murasakibara Atsushi | Himuro Tatsuya ]

34n4.jpg

Shuutoku Division [ Midorima Shintarou | Takao Kazunari ]

wm5i.jpg

Seirin Division [ Hyuuga Junpei | Izuki Shun ]

3mth.jpg

Well.....now i understand. Thanks for explaining again. :)

And well, i am happy with both plots but i think they should be seperated. I would personally like to do a zombie rp (kinda into these at the moment) or at least something close to the total apocalypse.