Kuroko no Basuke - Group RP - No you can't be Aomine :p

SqueezeBabe

Dawww, don't worry

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I totally take little Teppei, don't know about Kuroko but i will. xD

There is a whole space to explore, things will happen and stuff. XD

No but really, do we have even pairs now or is someone left out? (I couldn't keep track, i could look but....meh, dun wanna XD)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• InkompleteWish

• SqueezeBabe

• juugatsuni

*nods, stops and creepily grins*

...heh.

LOL he's gonna be so pissed once he ride on the starfighter.

hm i... i don't know. o _ o )

we have one pair as far as i know... Shin-Chan & AomineDaiki.

Saga is the one left out in which is designated without a pair in which can have a threesome, from what i remember?

which leaves us...3 [ me, InkompleteWish & SqueezeBabe ] going around searching to pair with. lol

it's also my pleasure to be your pair

! i'm certainly gonna make Atsushi learn to deal with it.

Atsushi : Are you kidding me..?

well..just avoid kicking him, alright? *gives a choco bar*

Atsushi : ㅎ

though

is... lol NPC's. that reminds me, you're gonna rp two characters which is gonna be your pair, right?

hm Atsushi could be paired with Teppei too but basing from his character, it's gonna be rivalry of Sekes with Atsushi being love/hate couple which is kind of interesting... OR why don't Kuroko join the two and be as threesome making 2 Seke/1 Uke?! XDD LOL WTF BRAIN..!? idk if that's even allowed.

the idea of pairing as Navigator & Fighter as well as being also a yaoi couple at the same time makes it organized. though, the idea of without a pair gives the character freedom and/or in choosing which one to be with along the way building relationship first with everyone, yea? like in your own harem LOL but kidding aside, that's what i think...just correct me if i'm wrong though!

//here goes a long post of blabber again, gomenasai! ( _ _

@Juugatsuni Thats one hell of an evil plan!

Kise: Eh? Murochii you look scary...again. Smile a bit!

@SqeezeBabe the idea that juugatsuni said is not that bad, the threesome. On the other hand you will have to be well organized or it's gonna be a fail. On the other hand i think it will be a bit better to find someone else. Also what do you mean by saying NPC? The only NPC i know is the the ones on mmorpgs :p

Hahaha. Well yeah, i guess we have to be organised but i would have a little story in mind. Since Teppei had/has an injury, he wasn't able to fly with Kuroko as his fighter (they were a pair before that maybe) and thus Kuroko had to find another fight, namly Atsushi. But then Teppei is feeling good again (so his injury is healed or something) and wants to fight again but his old partner (Kuroko) has been paired again thus leaving Teppei without a navigator and then he might want to get the position back or something.

That's just a little idea from me and of course it is revolving a bit about my Kuroko but if there are uneven pairs then i guess we have to do something. But the decision is yours

but i want to create the rp so that everyone is fine with replying. :)

Kuroko: ......why do i need to be paired with MMurasakibara-san again? I am mostly certain that it would only create trouble and i can also pair up with others. It's not like we are the only fighters and navigators here. *cue blank stare*

.....why are you always so gloomy Kuroko?

Kuroko: I am not gloomy, i just want to say the truth.

You're really blunt aren't you? Well, i still love you. :3

tumblr_n3zkcjahp81su8qx9o1_500.jpg

You just don't know how much I laughed when i saw Kuroko's picture and then it's Roxa's picture with that'I have a stick, FEAR ME!' ? I'm crying here! xD

Btw.....TIME FOR FUNNY GIFS!xD

All the b*tches are mine~LOL

tumblr_m8rtogwkjZ1r9mxipo2_250.gif

tumblr_m8rtogwkjZ1r9mxipo7_250.gif

I bring the sexy back *feel the bass gurl*

tumblr_milshwSvOz1qk22uwo1_500.gif

I......came

tumblr_myr5c594gP1qf0rjso1_250.gif

Being naughtly last summer

kuroko_no_basket_kise_x_kagami_cosplay_by_dat_baka-d6altcf.png

A monkey i tell you!:p

tumblr_mshm3dXEWw1s49mx5o2_500.gif

Kise: Can i have this picture so i can do nau-*hits with ball* Me(aka REAL Aomine :p): No -_-

tumblr_mfe67a5yEw1r4t83xo1_500.gif

LOL "evil plan" XD

This IS my smile, Kise-chin. *continues to do a creepy grin*

Am I really that scary? *looks at a mirror and examines face doing the creepy grin*

. . . hoh~ *Atsushi got fascinated and tried to do funny faces in front of it*

i think Atsushi's practicing how to do a raep face.

i really like your idea in mind

! c: it's like that's their past that eventually happened and still play as a role in the present though adding more drama to it but hasn't changed the fact leaving Teppei without pair still. i don't know if that's negative or positive but either way, i think it's a good one and i do hope we can find the best from combining all our inputs and decide what can we all agree on that'll make it easier for us. YUSH!

*Atsushi twitches upon hearing Kuroko's statement and slightly turn his ugly face*

...You're so mean Kuroko-chin~ Boohoo~ *plays with his face while saying that*

*slowly walks up to Kuroko making a sad face staring at him* . . .

You're so serious, Kuroko-chin. *smiles arrogantly* But that's what cute about you. *rubs head and pets Kuroko-chin*

I'll treat you to Vanilla Milkshake?

LOLOLOL the images and gifs in the spoiler got me. XDD

Oh god, if that giant is trying to do a rape face.......NO KUROKO, IT'S NOT TO LATE TO RUN!!! ;___;

Kuroko: But you say that i should pair up with Murisakibara-san. Besides, i still have my kai pass.

But thats not going to saf- wait a minute......you've got the perfect height for hitting that. Okay, i think your safe for now but if he tries anything just run to me okay? I will take care of it. *evil evil grin*

Kuroko: .....now i feel sorry for him. Stop being creepy please Ink-chan.

Why are you calling ME creepy Tetsu? ;---;

Kuroko: *his face doesn't change but he is slightly pissed* Please stop treating my like a kid, Murisakibara-san. But i think i can forgive you for that vanilla shake. *happy....though his face doesn't change yet again*

Hey, If you guys want to do what you guys want to do, that's fine by me - I just provide the ideas, I don't actually want to drive these things :p

Hm. Giving up for a few reasons, probably a matter of dislike how things go on.

Before deciding pairs, don't shove people that take time to read despite being busy to the 'left out'. Secondly, these threads are made to consult about the RP, not to spam.

Free chocolates everyone, Aomine is free.

P.S. My bad, Squee. Really wanted to play KnB. Some other time, I guess.

I was just popping ideas so that we could choose one and start rping cuz it was taking too long. If you didn't like how things go on why didn't you say so? I kind of feeling bad because you and SqueezeBabe started this rp. I don't think we left anyone out (if you talking about the pair thing) except Horange who hasn't been online since he posted here. Ideas are ideas, if someone feels that doesn't like it just say it.

I had no problem with the idea. Never read Starfighters for the reason I dislike sci-fi, but I was ready to go and read it for people to have fun. I am what they call 'reflect-able player'. I can adjust myself in any plot, in any character (except for romance; I am sentimental but not romantic and can't come up with sweet nothings) and in any time. That I never commented and told you 'whatever you decide' was mainly for the plot. Then somehow,suddenly, Saga had decided to be left out without a pair. It was fine by me, but then when you give it a thought -> why to post when I'd be just for the decoration?

I picked Aomine for a reason; I had an idea of action, force, kinkiness in mind. If such a cool character is to be locked up in Heaven for only 'prayers calls', it'll be either good to have him played by someone else who can do the stoic play or to be out of the game.

'S all.

but I personally asked you to be my pair but then you said that you don't want a pairing. O.o I recommend you to be the commander cuz I thought that you like that kind of things. Also I was thinking of my char staying with the commander at the main ship exactly for that reason, so you won't feel left out. I was thinking in a way that everyone would feel happy with the plot.

Yes yes me aka Aomine is very sexy and kinky person thank you xD

Since I feel bad I ask you to think it again about dropping the rp. That includes of telling us your ideas.i always liked your ideas, rp ideas the themes that you were giving us for the graphics! I was surprised you didn't say a word about the plot.

Since I'm a stubborn one I won't rp if someone leave this rp because of me (since I recommended this plot)or feel unhappy for it.

No, really. I am thankful for being considerable and hear me out, really. But no need to change the plot because of me. It was me who said in the first place I am fine with whatever plot. The only thing I disliked was the deciding thing for 'but he'll be alone/left out'.

As for the commander thing, I also had no problem. I even joked as you know.

That being said, I wish not to make someone feel bad or guilty. Not my spoon, I suppose.

Sexy Aomine is free for people that can play the position out. Thank you for hearing me out! (:

And I tell you once again to think it over again (I said I'm a stubborn) The whole thing of someone being left was bcuz we were 7. The one who was to be left out could be anyone(but now that i think it over it was kind of pointing at you but it wasn't on purpose, I wouldn't left anyone out) and that includes me too. That's why I came up with the 3some idea and the 2 pairings of 2pple. I don't know if you read that cuz the thread was on fire and we were posting many things.

No the plot is not changing only for you. It changes for everyone so that we will all like it.

Sorry I don't like pressuring you but.....I'm way too stubborn with everything. But I do believe that this can work out!

Yes, i agree with AomineDaiki-san (? so weird calling you that when we´re in a thread for KnB) these were just ideas for us (juugatsuni, AomineDaiki and me) to make the rp more interesting. This rp is to discuss, yes, so we were waiting for your input on these ideas. That's what they were, ideas, we didn't want to decide anything. We are all grown up people i believe so everyone has his own opinion and we were waiting for your replies to it.

You did say you only wanted to appear when needed so we didn't really include you but if you weren't fine with it, why didn't you say so

? We would have been really happy to include the smexy Aomine. :p

But i can't really talk, i admit. I really did forget

i am so sorry hun. ;_; You just didn't really post much and i kinda.....forgot you. I can't say how bad i am feeling now. :(

I think this here is a really big confusion going on right now, we could start anew with the idea of the starfighters (or whatever else) and this time make sure everything is planed out but everyone has to say what he/she wants so we can all make this rp enjoyable for all of us.

(I am a person that really regards others opinions over me so i feel really, really bad for forgetting Squeeze and practically shoving Saga out of the rp. But i didn't want that. ;-; )

Sorry for ranting but i just wanted to say this. (consider that this is just my opinion and i won't force anyone) I just wish for everyone to not carry negative feelings because of this.

I couldn't agree more with you

Let me give you a hug hun!*hugs you*

No one meant to leave someone out of the rp. We are all excited for this and we want to have fun!

*pats everyone*

I must admit that it's cute watching everyone get so excited about one of my ideas - honestly, and I apologise for being slow when it comes to these things (If you look, I DO have something like twenty RP's on the go, and yet here I am, trying to start more.. *shakes head*)

I think we need to work out just exactly WHO is participating in this RP - there are plenty of people who just disappeared because it wasn't starting instantly (honestly, how long do they think this shit takes?).

So... Step one: WHO is still participating in this RP?

Step two: What idea (if you aren't exactly sold on the Starfighter idea) would you like to see put forward; and

Step three: What character (or characters if you think you want to write more than one) would you like to play (and what position you intend on playing)

- I am still interested. :)

- I like the starfighter theme more but i would also vote for the solder/zombie theme if someone is still interested in that

- I would still love to have Kuroko by my side as an uke. :D

And yeah, i know your're quite busy so we waited for your response (and got carried away with the gifs i must confess) on the whole matter. Like me and Daiki-san (now i know what to call you) said, those were just ideas and nothing was set in stone yet. :)

-I'm still on

- I'm into starfighter (it's my idea after all) but i do like the zombie apocalypse too

-I will keep Kise (since i started with him) and i'm an uke(but if someone takes Kagami i would like to be Aomine aka me :p)

I'm still tho unhappy for what happened. Saga is out as it seems and the whole thing was kind of weird. And i say once again as

and i said million times, letting others do what they won't with the plot saying you don't rly care and that you're fine with it is not an option. DO tell your ideas otherwise is pointless and it's killing our mood and at the end we will all drop this rp for such thing.

Now we went adding words onto my account. Watch it.

I said I am fine with whatever for the reason I was fine with whatever plot. Letting other people lead once in a while, then they come and tell you don't care - what is this thing now?

Killing your mood? How about my mood once I am told I fit commander who is lost in the dark, then it was all my fault for letting you guys decide.What happened, I explained. Yes, to appear when needed, but then again - why to even post when rarely needed once smut comes. Meaningless.

All the rest, don't talk as if I had no urge, didn't care or was neutral with whatever is said. Despite running around the place to work and do graphic work on people's behalf - I do read the posts.

you misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't talking about you, was talking in general cuz it happened to me with other rps. Believe me it sucks.

Okay I'll say it again then. No one told you to be left out. I asked you to pair up, you refused and on top of that you yourself decided not to post all the time. And with the idea of threesome pairing and 2more pairings of 2pple no one was left out.

Everyone is busy. Anyway since you don't want to rp I guess we won't change your minda

Are ya all still up for this rp?

Of course i am. :)

Kuroko: .......why do i need to say this? (Me: Plz) *sigh* Well okay, you can count on me Kise-kun.