Kuroko no Basuke - Group RP - No you can't be Aomine :p

SqueezeBabe

Yeah.....i like zombies but we can kinda make everyone soldiers that try to rescue people maybe (at least that makes more sense than spies.....after all they can't spy on anyone since the enemies are zombies XD) but well, i am happy with almost everything. But i also like the spy idea, in modern time or in the past.

Well if we rp soldiers i would say accident but if we decide to create a spying or whatever group then i would say on purpose since that fits better.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• InkompleteWish

• SqueezeBabe

• juugatsuni

Guys, I got a fucking awsome idea. Soldiers in the future with mecha armors! (I will post pictures for example a bit later cuz I'm from mobile) if you know starfighter the webcomic you might know what I mean

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:

hahah you're right; it doesn't make sense to make spies since we're fighting off zombies. XD

ah that makes sense.

soldiers = accident;

spying group or something like a group = on purpose

it seems quite tough to make a decision between spies and zombie apocalypse since they're both great ides.

:

i also picked Himuro but since

want him as well, i'll give it to him/her since i'm a newb for handling two characters. XD

hm i'm quite familiar with Star Fighter the yaoi webcomic but i haven't read the latest chapter of it.

ah, it's mecha robots that has to be two person or partners inside to control it, if i remember it correctly. XD

why i haven't thought of it before! LOL

OK so we have special group of soldiers to fight zombies in post-apocalypse;

spies in future / past that yakuzas or a group that're enemies with the spies;

and the futuristic mecha armors that fight offs...?

i think there're things we can mix in the three settings to form one absolute plot.

Yes, i know Starfighter too. :)

I am actually like said fine with any ideas that are currently here. But maybe Starfighters then? That sounds awsome too and i can literally imagine them to do this. XD

We need some decisions here and i am not one to decide (i have a phobia about deciding since i get the feeling i always pick the wrong choice, years of rpg games do that to you XD). But yeah. Hope we find something soon. Kuroko is getting exicted already and it scares me.....

Kuroko: "What did you say Ink-chan?" *stares with his pokerface but you can feel the dark aura emitting from him*

Ore-Sama,

WARNING MIGHT SEE STUPID IDEAS

Okay here are some ideas i got and mixed them with Juugatsuni's ideas to make a smexy plot.(we do need a smexy plot)

m8k21mhhlc85zxafg.jpg

Zombie Apocalypse:In the future a big meteorite fell on earth destroying a big part of earth. The explosion was so big and disastrous that cities were destroyed completely. The victims were countless and those whe were still alive were struggling for their lifes. Electricity, food, water were hard to find. The cities became graveyards and the ruins tombstones. The earth was covered by a big massive cloud of dust where the sun couldn't reach.'When the lights go down our polity is dying'. Along with this meteorite, except the disaster it brought a virus. A parasitic virus to humans. Humans slowly were losing their minds firstly and then dying. But that wasn't the end. They would come back to life. One bite from them and you will turn into one of those thngs. An organization has taken the task to eliminate these creatures no matter what. In this organization there is a special team, the strongest team that has taken the most difficult tasks in the most dangerous areas. They are spies and fighters that wears mecha costumes(or not)

288ucxck9t88ur8fg.jpg

Starfighter: I got the idea from the famous webcomic Starfighter which i freackin' love. If you don't know it here is the link:

The whole thing with starfighter is that there are 2 types of people(races?)the fighters and the navigators. They live in space and they are piloting the starfighters. To do that a fighter that is an expert with the attack system and a navigator that lines up the shots so that they will reach the enemy and navigate in general the starfighter are needed. They depend on each other in order to survive. If you know the story already there is no need to explain more and if you don't i already wrote the main idea. If you don't like the idea of going with the same plot of starfighter just give me your suggestions. The same goes for the 'Zombie Apocalypse'

Tell me your ideas guys and if you want to add or change things in both. Also there are Juugatsuni's original ideas so check them if you hadn't already at the previous pages.

SMEXY STARFIGHTER~CAIN I WILL RAPE YOU :D

which one? There were 2 ideas :p (except if you wrote it and I can't see it cuz I'm throu mobile)

which one? There were 2 ideas :p (except if you wrote it and I can't see it cuz I'm throu mobile)

The whole mecha thing - it was a bit Pacific Rim-ish but I don't care - coz if you need two people to operate the Mecha then you can make up whatever system you want.

I like it, ^.^

Well both of them has that mecha thing. But I go for the starfighter theme.

Well both of them has that mecha thing. But I go for the starfighter theme.

I like the starfighter one too.... it's a good comic too. ^.^

Yes, raising my hand for that idea too. So we have 3 up till now for that one. I think that also gives us a lot ideas, like exploring planets and stuff. :)

excellent choice! In my head atm:hell yeah starfighter¡! Kise is going to be ab excellent navigator~

:

that's...just..AMAZING!!

i really like both ideas but the star fighter idea kind of appeals me more since the whole partnership in one mecha suit and all~ lol! and also, i believe it's more easier to go round-about when it comes to our ship of choices to if-you-know-what-i-mean. hahah hold on, is this 18+? i think it's kind of obvious it is but i still asked just to make sure. XD

awesome, man! :D

i think i need to re-read Star Fighter since i barely remember what happened. XD

are they still living on Earth? or some planet elsewhere?

:

i also like the idea going to other planets and exploring the space. c:

I'm glad that you liked the starfighter idea to say that I love this Web comic. Ofc it will be 18+ And we will have to find partners. When we find them each pair will choose between a fighter and navigator. I thought that it will be better if we live in a space ship and exploring enemy planets and airspaces.

So we have 4pple for starfighter. Who else hasn't choose yet?

:D I would guess that Kuroko is a navigator, just cause of his personality. And someone like Kagami or Aomine would be fighters i guess? But yeah, need to create some pairs if we are doing this idea. :) I like the idea on living on a space ship but i would say not only enemy planets but also searching for a planet to create a basis or something? So to say they are sending scouts now and then to explore the planets and see if the colony can live on it or something. :)

[NT=Times New Roman]

that's also a good idea! I like it! More adventure. Well yeah Kise would be a navigator for me.

So

and
you have to choose.

If we go with the starfighter theme then we will have to find partners. Since we are 7 one could be a general or a commander(I'm looking at saga :p) and make 2 pairs with 2pple and 1 pair with 3 pple. [/font]

we could also make three pairs with 2 ppl since that would equal 6 and Saga-san will be the commander or something. :p

But yeah, the video is (because of GEMA) not viewable in germany. Sucks kinda. I wanted to listen to it. XD

yeah actually my dirty mind thought that since it's an 18+ rp we could have a threesome pairing with commander. If that's okay with
or else we will go with what you said. Personaly I don't mind the threesome idea but it's up to you guys.

Oh too bad. It's such a nice song :/

so commander

is ready to rock. Now we will have to wait for
's and
's decision even though we chose the starfighter idea. So to get things ready
and
we should fill a form of what are we gonna be/positions etc. Something like this.

Name:Kise

Position:Navigator

Sex position:uke

Pairing: (free for now)

And we ask to find our pairings :D

I don't have anything against threesomes, i just thought about the idea with starfighters (since there are 2 to control it one would be without a partner).

Name: Kuroko Tetsuya

Position: Navigator (preferred)

Sex Position: Uke

Pairing: Well Kuroko is searching for a 'light' since he is a shadow. But i am free for everything. :p

according with the comic the commander stays at the main ship and doesn't drive a starfighter. Saga will be kind of left out that's why a said a threesome

:

it's my pleasure and i'm glad to see that we have somehow finally decided on what plot we'd play and it certainly is 18+ from the looks of it; thanks for clearing it up.

i guess those things

mentioned would be the missions for each pairing? for each pairings/group has their own different missions to do, is what i'm guessing.

hahah threesome looks fun~ :p

hm since i picked Atsushi Murasakibara, it'd be my wish to have a pairing with Himuro Tatsuya if
still decides to play as him though i'm still not limiting the fact Himuro can still be paired with someone else and/or if Horange has different intention from what i want in mind.

though basing the relationships Atsushi had in the original,

he can also be paired with other possible ships for him like :

Akashi Seijiro and Teppei Kiyoshi if not MuraHimu happens. if both characters are picked and somehow has their own intended ships, i understand. all is really left is Horange's reply and decision.

it'd be i'm alone and join the threesome?

be paired with someone and stay loyal?

or why not both? lol

Name :

Murasakibara Atsushi

Position :

Fighter

*seems fitting enough since he's a lazy arse and is mostly bribe by sweets only to actually be serious and do things; also adding the fact he's a monster if in the zone. "MOVE B*TCH GET OFF THE WAY!" XDD

Sex position :

Seke

*possibly changeable if the said partner has decided to have a definite position

Pairing :

*open and/or currently waiting for Horange's reply