Masochist Sucker! [Shieru x Uuugly x fameandfortune212]

Shieru Hakai

[

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
as]

Name: Shun Akaragi

Position: Masocist seme

JOb: The object for slave / masochist show

Character: Arrogant slutty guy

7rVxRf7.jpg?1

===================================

[

as]

Name : Sahara Kumino

Position : uke

Job : Student

Chara : carefree but stubborn young master

LDLB4XB.jpg?1

===================================

[

as]

Name: Albert Willis

Position: Seke ( the type of seke is unknown)

Job: Online Comission Artist

Character: Quiet and mysterious, pretty grumpy from times to times.

P708Sc5.jpg?1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shieru Hakai

• shio

• fameandfortune212

Tied at the iron pillar, he was screaming louder when the whip lashed his bare chest many times. His wound from last night still not recovered yet, instead they became more red and some bleeding again. He screamed and screamed, but every scream he did just made people shouted to whip him harder from the down stage. they cheered and threw some money to the stage like they were watching a stripteaser dance with the pole. He isnt a stripteaser, but he does has a kind of the job like that, Being an object at masochist show to entertain people who have a weird interest to watch other got torturing.

A modern Sport-car stop in front of a host club, a young man steps out of the car, he dresses like a play boy with unbutton the top of his shirt and the jeans torn on the knee, headphone around his neck.

He walks straight into the club, another old man get out of the car run after him

"w-wait... young master, u should not come here..." the young man stop then turn around, he frowns a bit, talks in annoying tone "Micheal, i take u with me bc i know u can find a way to let me in there..." Kumino drops his voice said in low tone "...i know they won't allow stranger in and most of all the one who underage as me... if u can't find a way to let me in, i won't join class full month... i'm sure old man won't bother just bc his only son not study properly" Kumino grins, he know Micheal his butler, who looks after him since he was kid, most closed to him than his parents always spoil him no matter what. He adds "I just want to see it with my own eyes, i promised i won't do any reckless things"

The old man sighs then lead the way... he says something to the manager then that guy lead them to a VIP room, there is a hidden stair lead to the underground... the young man follow them with excited....

All he can tell now is there are about 10 man, they all look rich, are shouting loudly to something...

Kumino become freeze a minute... on the stage that full of money lay on there and a man that is covered by wounds and blood stained, that man is screaming in painful voice but somehow Kumino can see the joyful in his eyes.

He looks at that man confused... "STOPP..." Kumino shouts out loud unconscious... he didn't know why but he just doesn't want to see that guy suffered... people start to look at him, they glare at him with annoyed and look down... Notice the other look at him with disgusted eyes make him pissed, he turns to Micheal "No matter what i want that man..." He said it clearly. Micheal know nothing can stop his young master now, he sighs shaking his head lightly mumble "i should know something would happen..." but he still have to obey...

| "What's with that kid?" | "suck brat!" | "Hey, where is the guard? why that kid can came in?!" |

Just in sec after an unknown voice shouted to stop, all attentions shifted from Shun's body to a teen guy. no need to tell, all people at there looked that brat with disgusting eyes. one man with his big ring in his finger pointing to him and repeatedly calling the guard to drag that kid out.

Shun opened his eyes when he felt the lash stopped and no one shouted for more show. he looked his torturer stopped and looking another direction. still didnt noticed with the situation, Shun tried a bit struggle his body, in panting, to see what the f*ck happening that dare made the show stopped when he almost felt in climax. 'who is that guy?'.

"Sir..." still in panting, Shun tried to talking with his torturer "Why you stopped? this show not finish yet, isnt it?"

"Someone shouted to stop this show" That man looked at Shun before he back looked to that guy. "And he said he wants you"

Shun frowned and pissed as looking back to the central of their attention now. "Funny. like he can buy me" Shun spit a blood from his mouth. actually, he spit purposely on the man's shoe that now standing beside him. he squinted his eyes while looking to the man that supposed as that guy's servant or what. such a brat rich kid. Shun nodded a little to his torturer as a sign to released him. there wasnt needed anymore to him to stayed and begging for pain again tonight. everything ruined, and he still not reached his satisfied yet.

The pain from his wounds still feel hot and bleeding. but it wasnt enough to give Shun a pleasure. he needs more, he was waiting until someone from his guest offered himself to torture him. cause, usually.. for people who win the bet can using everything to torture him when the torturer man just allowed to use whip and some weapons that just to make him feels good before give more service. S*ck night. i was sure that man will tried to win a bet and hit me with that his alcohol bottle

"Tell to your... spoiled master that he never can buy me" Shun spoke to that servant with a suppression word when he said spoiled master "that weak guy, that just has power from money never able could to satisfied me. dont ever back again. you guys just ruin my day" after finished collecting his money, Shun walked down from the stage and stood in front of that brat a while. he glared pissed full. with disgusting look, Shun threw his money on his head "take this money and never back again, prince" Shun spit to the floor, right beside his luxury shoe. he walked again, passed that guy and approached his friend that actually as his torturer.

Kumino frowns looking at that guy talking to his butler, he can’t heard them at all since people around him is shouting at him with pissed, give him a disgusted look and call him brat, that guys collect all money on the stage then walk forward to him. Kumino freeze again after being hit by the bunch of money on his head

“take this money and never back again, prince”
that guy spit to the floor next to his feet after finish his line, the he walks over to someone that back then was on the stage with him.

Kumino back to his sense, he really got pissed now, steps on the money, walks over to that guy grab him by his hair backward talk to his ear “what do u think who I am? Remember this slut Kumino never got obey from anyone, when I said I want u, it mean u are mine…”

Micheal feels alert come over to stop him “young master p-….” Without let him finish his line Kumino give him a death glare, everyone around there become quiet along with Micheal that can’t even let out a word “ur job is finish those shitty thing with those annoying people, and this slut I will torture him myself” Micheal bows a little then goes over to the manager, talks something to him then manager run off fast to take their owner…. Kumino gives a dark grin, pulls the hair hard grabbing that guy’s neck from behind…

About a year before, in England, the young man Willis was having his very ordinary life going after the death of his mother, he had not memories about his father, none, his mom never spoke of him. He carried out his daily job, drawing. Mostly locking himself from the world outside except when he bought groceries. Until his life was having a turn, letter from a strange name, with strange contents, sent to his mother, like love letters. At first he thought it was just sent for the wrong address but he started to grow more and more suspicions for that strange person... knew his name, his existent. He dag in more and more, finding mutual, old love letters, pictures, memorabilia.

And then, one day, that person came into his house and claimed to be his father, Willis was... unwell and shocked. But after hours of talking, he was a little convinced, but he asked for a DNA test before any further action happened. A month later, the test came out. It was true, that man was his father. He agreed to be sent back to Japan, where he originally born, and be in charge of the house on behalf of his newly recognized father. The proof was a hand written letter with signature from his father in case anyone... especially his half blood younger brother, that would rebel against him.

And it was some hours ago that he reached the mansion of such luxury he has never could have imagined, the man never told him about his fortune... but oh well, that was it. Willis stepped his first few steps into his house to find people instructed him to his room, the suitcase and clothes would be dealt by the maids and servants. He entered a giant room, with 2 king size beds... one of them was messy and sloppy, he could guess whose would that be, and the other was completely untouched and new, it must be just put in. "How lucky... he has to share the same room with my brother, even though there're at least hundred of rooms in this ... palace".

Willis rubbed his eyes tiredly from the jet lag. He decided to take a small relaxing bath before heading off to bed...

Sound of bump on the wall broke the silent. Chris, the torturer man suddenly pulled and threw that brat to the wall when he grabbed Shun's hair. "No one allowed to touch this object when he still inside the club, but me as his torturer" Shun and Chris and other looked at the owner of club when he just arrived with someone beside him. the owner, who actually one of yakuza family in this town has a big body. like a big pig, Shun said.

"Before you talk, aniki" Shun stretched his neck a bit before he talked to the owner itself "i work with you cause you promise me that i can get more pains at here. you dont have right to sell me out. thinking.." He smirk arrogantly "Im the one who make this poor club finally gain some guests again. or might, your business will rip off" Shun looked around when some people of his subordinates yelled at him cause his rudeness. but he didnt scared. he know the owner will thinking twice for this, cause Shun know he got some money also from the guest who bribed him to won the bet.

but inside, Shun feel need to be careful. since the owner is the one who so greedy. and that brat, he could be a richest guy than his guest tonight. money can do everything. the owner so weak with money. if he is so stupid, he might will sell him for some money that might lower than money from he got if he keep him as this club object.

For Shun himself, he never interests with money. as long as he can eat and live, its enough for him. most of his money from stage he gave to Chris, his torturer man plus his fav person in this world. Chris himself has such a nice talent in torturing person, but he is so quiet. before he become Shun's torturer man, he was the one of his guest. until he came by himself to Shun's small rent house with a bag full with many things, he offered to gave Shun a pleasure with a promise he will be his torturer man for all show next time. until someone can offer him a better torture than Chris, someday, maybe.

Shun turned back and walked to the exit door. dont talk much and let that pig thinking, or he will really sell him. Shun still needs this place to get some pains from torturing. even he know Chris will do it for him, but he is thirsty to get many kind of torture from different people. he wants more. he needs more. what all he want just pain, pain and pain. without have it just for one day, he will going like a crazy one.

Before Shun reached the handle door, Shun looked at that guy again. "I never interest with money. what i want just pain. so you will be the useless one if you cant give me a pain" With his arrogant smirk, Shun left the club with Chris behind him. his body a bit shivering cause he still not reached his satisfied yet. he still want more pain to make him satisfied tonight "Come to my place, Chris. give me your service"

Being thrown…. The bump sound was created by the hit to the wall… the hit is pretty much, Kumino took awhile to be able to stands up looks at the one who just throw him like a ball

"No one allowed to touch this object when he still inside the club, but me as his torturer"

“Ohh it’s that guard dog’s doing!!...” Kumino smirks stretching his neck, then thumb wiping the blood on the edge of his lips, licking it, he saw Micheal about to do something, he raises hand as signal to keep him stay still, he can hear everything that guy said…

"I never interest with money. what i want just pain. so you will be the useless one if you cant give me a pain"

“pain huh? … sound interesting” Kumino give a dark smirk look at them walking out of the club “…I don’t want to see other hurt u but it’s not mean I won’t hurt u”

Kumino walks over to the owner bends a little to reach the owner’s ear “u should know who I am…I need that guy…”

“But s-sir… I and him got the agreement even he is one of our stuffs but I don’t have right to sell or force him to do something out of his will…” the owner stops talking when seeing his cold eyes look straight at him…

“okay… give me his information and address… and the information about that scum that dare to hit me too…” he flicks his fingers as signal calling Micheal over, Micheal takes out a check and hand it to owner, Kumino continues “this should be enough right?... I will come back again tomorrow, make sure he will be on the stage…” He pats the owner’s shoulder lightly…

Kumino leaves the place with his butler follow him let the owner clean all the mess.

He drives home fast, he is really pissed now, that slutty guy dared to insult him and that scum that dared to throw him, like hell he will let them live in peace. When arrive home, a maid run over to him wants to tell him something but have to shut her mouth when he gives her a death glare “don’t dare to disturb me or u will die”. Micheal seem like still shocked from the speed of the car, he still can't get out of the car yet...

Kumino pulls door, force into his room, he not care to turn on the light, he throws the key and all the documents he got on the table, his mind is full the thought of the guy that his body is covered by wound and blood stain... "he acted so high, let see if he really this high...." he didn’t even notice a change inside his room, he lays on the bed with all the though, his head bumps on something, he jumps off bed out of surprised, turn on the light...

“E-Eh who dare sleep in my bed?....” he just noticed that there is another bed that not supposed to be there along with a boy that he never seen face before...

Willis went out of his bed in only his boxers briefs and a hooded coat then jumped straight onto the extremely soft bed, it's so strange feeling, but good feeling, and slowly he drifted into sleep.

Willis was sleeping peacefully until he felt an unexpected sharp pain on the head, and someone's voice complaining, and that voice wasn't him. He quickly opened his eyes, frowning to see what the hell was happening. He saw another unfamiliar blurry face in front of him. He got up slowly and coughed gently a few times before rubbing his head where it was hit badly. "What in the world...?" He looked over at the boy.

"Oooh... actually he's a little bit familiar. The old bag showed a picture of him... must be the spoiled brat" he thought

Willis calmly leaned his back onto the head of the king size bed that he was still getting used to. "You must be Sahara Kumino. I'm Albert Willis - your half brother"

Before the brat could act rash or anything. He got up and reached for his suitcase by the side of the bed and took out the letter that the old man gave him as a privilege to be in charge of the house on behalf of him.

Shun gripped the chain handcuff harder. His body jolt up when an iron whip lashed his back. He growled, screamed and sometimes he moaned with pleasure. Behind him, Chris was breathing heavily looking Shun’s red body and hearing his moans. He swung the whip repeatedly, and it became harder and harder every time Shun moaned by it.

“Oh f*cking bitch! It is trillion better than f*cking people!” Shun said “Arrgh! Uurgh- aaah!!” His semen shot and stained the wall. He reached his climax when Chris lashed his back hardest than before. “Uuurgh.. you must be.. haa- honored can made me cum, eh Chris?” Shun turned his face a bit to see Chris behind him. He smirked. Chris looked his body so deep with his member bulge from his pants.

“Unchain me now, Chris. Let me give you a service now” like a cow trusted in its nose, Chris unlock the chain as Shun order. In second after his arms released, Shun pulled his body and pressed Chris chest on the wall. Chris was growling a bit when Shun’s hand pulled down his pants by force. His breathing became faster. He can smell Shun’s semen and it made him harder. “Here for your extra work”

“AAghh!! Aahnn- ahhh!” Chris shouted his moaning when Shun’s tip trusted in his ass hard by sudden. He clawed the wall and bit his lips hard to hold pain from his ass. Shun trusted his hard shaft deeper and harder. He pumped Chris’s hole faster to make all the shaft entered and fill in his tight hole. “Ahhh- Shu- Arrghh.. ahhnn.. hhaa” Shun wrapped his hand around Chris’s body and trusted him harder again.

“Arrgh- aaah!!” Chris moaned uncontrolled as he felt Shun’s tip hit his spot inside many times. “Ahh!! Ahh.. nhh- Shun.. ahhn…” Shun speed up his pumping as he aware Chris was close with climax. He growled and moaned in low tone, Chris’s hole sucked his shaft tightly and warm. His shaft was getting bigger and hotter and made him almost reach his limit.

Faster and faster he pumped Chris’s hole, he trusted his shaft deeper and shot his pleasure inside. Chris moaned louder as felt his ass fulfill with Shun’s semen and came in same time with Shun. He was panting exhausted. From behind, he can felt Shun’s hot breathing as he tried to catch some air. Chris moaned quietly when shun pulled out his shaft out with some his semen dropped out along.

“I will.. take care your wound.. after I clean myself” Chris was still panting walking to the bathroom. Shun didn’t answered. He laid his body on bed. He felt exhausted. His body felt like broken now. Even he doubt he can do show for tomorrow show.

"What in the world...?"
That guy shout out with pissed after being hit on head pretty hard.

Kumino frowns, his eyes follow all that’s guy’s doing “I’m sure I never seen this guy before why I feel so familiar with him…” he thought as seeing that guy leaned on the head of the bed

"You must be Sahara Kumino. I'm Albert Willis - your half brother"

The word “half brother” shocked him, it like the bell sound ring loudly in his head

“That’s impossible… that would never happen…” he shakes head confused with mumbling “no one never told me about this…”

Before he can do anything Willis hands him a letter

Kumino rush open the envelop took out the letter read it, his jaw drop, he remembers his dad’s handwriting clearly.

Dear Kumi

I’m sure u meet ur brother by now, treat him nicely, he went there in my behalf. If u wonder anything ask Micheal, I will leave anything in his hand.

“Arghhhhh….. grrrrrrrrr……..i need more explanation than this old man” he scream ruffling his back hair frustrated “did he know how old is he? How can he be this stupid…. Eh wait….” Kumino looks at Willis, this guy is older than him… it mean old man been have affair since he was not born yet... "tsk tsk tsk…”

So let him stay in his room must be his dad’s idea too, no use to argue, he know his father well, the shortened the letter, the serious his dad is.

Kumino grabs Willis by his collar, looks right in his eyes with shape eyes “Willis huh? U can stay in this house even on this bed, but never ever think of to be my brother and rule on me, I never have any siblings or obey anyone remember this.”

He lets go of Willis growling. He goes straight to the bathroom, shuts the door loud, he is so pissed and confused at the same time, he turns on the shower pouring cold water to cold his head, or before he lost his mind and kill someone, he needs to think everything over again. Today is bad day ever.

Willis felt the abrupt shift on his collar, it was true, that brat laid his hands on him already, and even threatened him. Willis couldn't help but cracking a grin at the other, he slightly tapped his so-called half brother on the cheek a few times "Boy. The old man has surely spoiled a little sorry ass, hasn't he? No wonder he's so craving for me to come here"

Just right when he finished his sentenced the boy left for a shower. He quietly chuckled and shook his head at the boy. So cute... indeed. Every words came out of the other's mouth was just merely a threat, the boy looked NOTHING intimidating or serious, he was just simply... shocked and annoyed. Used to live in a sort of ghetto neighborhood, Willis adapted and was used to threat, blood, gun and death, so even if the kid was real, it wouldn't be a big shock for him.

Wait a the minute, the bathroom door, was slightly opened. It must be like that because of the impact the boy made when he slammed the door. He couldn't help but grinning and leaving his bed to check out. He silently pushed the door open to see the boy, under the shower, such body... he surely lived up to the finance of this family. Willis leaned his back on the door and watched him silently.

• 3 weeks later...

"No... im sorry, im so sorry.. please stooop!" his small body pressed on the cold wall at the corner. there so dark nor doesnt have window or even a little hole to let a glimmer come inside that room. "Please stop. im sorry. im bad. im sorry.. im sorry" he pressed his body more adhere to wall. but even though his legs already kicked harder to made him backward, he already on the edge. "No... please...." he whined. he begged. but he know the monster in front of him wont stop and more closer with him. "No more... i dont want it. i can die.. no..." He knew it will be hopeless. but he still praying for a miracle that he will stop and go away from his room.

his body aghast when suddenly a vase from darkness hit the wall right beside him and grazed his face. he trembling badly and by instinct he hugged his body to protect himself from something that will come soon. he scared. he closed his eyes tight and cant stop said sorry.

"No... dont, dont.. im sorry. im sorry. no, please no..."

his mouth trembling for pray

"dont hurt me. dont kill me. no, please dont..."

miracle.. everything.. whatever..

"Please... im sorry. dont hurt me. dont kill me, dad!!"

"NO, STOP!!"

"SHUN!! wake up.. shun!" Chris shake shun's body repeatedly. his body trembling and wet by sweats with his hand clawed around his arms and made a bleeding scratch. "Shuun.. shun!"

Shun jolted up with fear on his eyes. His breath was uncontrolled. so quiet, his mouth said a sorry word again and again. he still remember, that fear, how scared he was with that monster. his dad.

'no, please no. no, dont..'

"Shun?!" sitting on the edge of bed, Chris was watching Shun that suddenly get up and ran hastily. he pried his locker. Searched a sharp thing, whatever, to help him to forget his pain. Some stuff threw away on the floor and messing his room.

“where ? Where?” Shun pried another locker. His hand shoved all stuff. “where? Where is it?” his hand trembling more to finding what is he needing. “Chris.. where did you put them? Give me.. Im fucking need it. My knife!” he frustrated. He felt dizzy and something heavy stabbed his heart hard many times.

Hurt. Pain. Fear.

Shun screamed as when his body starting being numb and weak. Slowly his vision got blur, cause his mental can’t hold it any longer, when usually his body replace that sickness into pain but now after show and sex with Chris it was not possible for him to take another pain.

• 2 weeks later...

Kumino growls while taking shower at first then the cold water pour on him and brush away his anger little by little, with his silver hair lay along with the flow of water caress his white skin, he rubs all over his body with bath shampoo... he senses a pair of eyes is glaring at him, he gives him a death glare while grabbing the towel cover his lower part.... "How long u gonna use ur dirty eyes look at me you jerk?..." he frowns then seem like something pop out in his mind, he smirks... "why don't u come in and join with me big bro?" he turns on water over washing all the shampoo out of body looking at the other party with alluring eyes and chuckling to himself....

See other party not move and inch Kumino reaches his hand pulls other man inside the bathroom by his hand... he traps other party to the wall of bathroom, Kumino looks right into Willis's eyes his right hand caress Willis's cheek while using his thumb presses rubbing Willis's lower lip, Kumino lowers his head breathes into other's ear whispering..."huff... so... u are into guys.... " he breathes heavily trail from Willis's ear till his lips... "but... scum like u not my type..." Kumina turns on the water hard as his finish his line make the other man soaked all over, he grins and dashing out of bathroom quick.

He takes a new towel to rub dry himself, throws it all over the floor and wears his pajamas... he won't give a damn about the person inside the bathroom anymore, he still has some businesses he's not finished yet....

Kumoni takes out his phone.... "Ben, it's me... make sure tomorrow...the one name CHRIS won't be able to get out of the bed... don't kill him... JUST. DO. AS. MY. ORDER." he hangs the phone throwing it on his bed that lay beside Willis's bed. He jumps in sleeping... he still feels sore from the impact he got from hitting the wall and exhausted, he falls asleep a minute his back touches the bed....

The big brother - Willis gave quite a smirk when the other covered his private part, such a cute pose, but then was caught off guard. The young kid changed his attitude quite quickly. There were only 2 things would make a person change his decision quickly, one was he was under a spell, the second was that he had a devious plan for something bad. Obviously, the first option was eliminated. Knew that, but he still let the little kid pulled him into the shower, let himself be lured into the trap of those eyes and body.

Willis stayed between the wall and the young boy. How arousing was that, being touched by a long lost relative, half of the blood in his vein was the same as him, half of it wasn't. The feeling of trying something forbidden was always human weakness.

But he was still in the bright mind, he wanted to play along to see what the boy would be doing. It was half surprised for Willis, maybe he must've overrated the boy, he didn't know the boy would be such a child and ran after his little prank like that. He couldn't help but to burst out a laugh after he left. Calmly he left the shower, turning it off. He stripped his now dampened clothes and found the nearest towel possible and dried himself a little before going out of the bathroom, naked and slightly wet. He approached the bed without hesitation and crashed himself onto the bed next to kid that was on phone, what he said was not his business. He just wrapped the blanket over him, still left some for the little brat. "Good night, brat" and turned his back to him and closed his eyes.