Grave of 1000 Feathers (Kira X Ciel)

KiraMidnight

"Oh...hey...good morning..." sighed the young male softly, staring at the walls tiredly, obviously still a little bit tired. "You seem happy..." Turning around the look at the older male, the coal-haired man stared at the Uchiha, and blushed softly, the bright sharingan in the other male's eyes rather...attractive.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Zane giggled a bit and ran his fingers through Sasuke's hair softly

"You're adorable you know that?"

He asked as he stared at the boys eyes

"You know what...for some rrason when I let my Sharingan go my eyes stay red, with without the black in it...it's weird"

He smiled

In Sasuke's eyes, Zane was extremely attractive, both in personality and in looks. "Your eyes are beautiful." commented the younger Uchiha, before he leaned over and wrapped his arms around the older male's neck, "This may sound greedy, but, is there anything to eat? I'm really hungry"

Zane wiggled out from the Uchiha's arms and cooked up some breakfast. He gave him the plate and smiled sweetly

"Here dear Sasuke."

He looked at him and hoped he'd like it

Poking at the food with the fork rather idly, the young man slowly took a peice on the fork and placed it in his mouth before chewing firmly, swallowing the substance. Face blushing at the taste, the young man said quietly, 'It's delicious, thank you Zane-sama." His voice was a bit hoarse, though there was a smile laced on his lips.

Zane handed him a glass of water and smiled

"Welcome Sasu~Kun"

He happily replied as he made his own breakfast. He couldn't help remembering the days he went without eatting when he was with Itachi...but this male was definatally diffrent from Itachi....he kind of liked the change

Finally finishing the plate of food, the young male yawned, stretching upwards, his shirt lifting, revealing some of the muscle forming on his abdomen, and his hairless belly, and part of his chest. Dark, coal eyes seemed pleased, as he put his arms back at his sides and smiled softly at the older male before getting up and walking behind him, lazily slinging his arms around the older male's waist, resting his head on the older man's back, yawning softly, though a smile laced his lips.

Zane blinked and slightly blushed. He finished his plate and smiled, staying still so the boy could rest. Sasuke was very sexy, and amazingly enough he liked what he saw when Sasuke streached. He couldn't help but to smile.

"Hmm...Zane-senapi~" he hummed softly, yawning quietly under his breath, obviously still tired, though still awake. "Do you have anything planned, or are we going to spend the day together?" questioned the younger Uchiha, a bit of curiosity in his tone.

"There is nothing ever pkanned with me. I don't really plan things. I just go with the wind. So we can spend the day together!"

He smiled sweetly and turned quickly, holding Sasuke against his chest now

(Whenever we do the Madara role play I had an idea. Maybe somehow Zane got sent back in time after him and Sasuke had a big fight and he met Madara. What do you think?)

(Sure ^_^)

Purring, almost as if he were a cat, the younger of two Uchiha nuzzled against the older male's firm chest, taking time to savor the warmth that invaded his body. "You're so cozy...and nice..." the young man murmured quietly, closing his eyes. The usually cynical man wasn't...being mean and snappy, he was being...cute, and friendly. It was an odd sight to behold.

Zane smiled at Sasuke as he held him. He loved the cute Uchiha's, and this boy was definatally cute! He felt like this was ok, like nothing here was wrong, he liked how this boy cuddled to him....he loved cuddling anyway so this made him above happy

"Thanks, I'm always this warm"

He quietly replied as he looked down at the boy

"Mmm...sleepy..." murmured the young male softly, rubbing his eyes tiredly before turning around , wrapping his arms around the older male's neck, brushing his cheek against the older man's before his face slid down a bit, and his lips pressed against the elder's, and when he felt the warmth, he lazily pushed into it, enjoying it, not really aware of what he was doing, his mind foggy with sleepy musk.

Zane turned a dark red at the kiss that was going on. He had knew Sasuke had given him a little kiss after he woke up but he didn't expect this kind of a kiss. But despite his amazement he didn't push Sasuke away, he just let himself melt in the amazing feeling of Sasuke's lips

Tiredly, the young man withdrew from the kiss, resting his head on the mattress below them, breathing heavily, slowly drifting into a light slumber. Sasuke hadn't really had the chance to get sleep like this, and he was taking full advantage of free time to do so.

Zane smiled as he watched the boy. He placed the cover back over the young Uchiha and went to a diffrent room, fixing and brushing his hair out and brushing his teeth. He looked in the mirror and smiled at himself

"Atleast I look healther then I use too....I think I need to train a bit though, so I don't get weak!"

He walked outside and began forming hand sighs calling out many diffrent jutsus and preforming them one after another without rest or fail. As he did this he smiled more

"Well it seems I have gotten a bit faster....that's great!!"

He quietly cheered as he began again, this time forming more difficult ones and succeeding.

Sasuke smiled softly when he felt warmth around him again, and snuggled with the blanket tiredly, slipping into a deeper sleep. He had been getting stronger...physically, though not mentally. Mentally, he was getting weaker and weaker each and every day.

As Zane trained and trained he was glad to know he had gotten faster with his jutsu signs. He then streached and looked around. He sat down now began to meditate to gain more mentality. He focused on nothing but the sound of the wind and was relieved as he did so

Breathing heavily as he slept, the younger male slipped out of bed, as he rolled, falling on the ground, and instantly waking up. Huffing to himself, he rubbed his head and got up, throwing the blanket on the bed. Carefully looking around,h e noticed Zane wasn't there. Quickly, he made his way outside, and was relieved when he saw Zane out there, and smiled when he saw how relaxed he was. n

Zane looked over at Sasuke as he smiled

"Good to see you're awake, how do you feel Sasu~Kun!"

He questioned kindly as he streached and stood up

"It's almost lunch time, what would you like?"

He asked softly as he looked up at the sun as it shined brightly

"It's going to rain soon..."

He stated as he looked back at Sasuke

"Umm...I'm okay. I'm not hungry." admitted Sasuke quietly, his gaze drifting a bit before he said, "Umm...you're really good at meditating...I can't even stay focused on one thing for more than a minute and a half." admitted the younger male, before walking over and sitting next to his relative.

Zane nodded as he listened to what Sasuke had said

"It's not hard. Just clear your mind and listen to the wind, it's easy!"

He smiled as he thought about many things, and as he did he felt a rain drop of his soft paleish skin.

"It's sprinkling..."

He stated happily

"That's not possible, I already have too much on my mind...I just want to sit down here and think...I can't clear my mind, it doesn't work." sighed the coal-haired man, a soft sigh escaped his mouth, "Can we stay out here? I like the rain..." said the young male, an innocent smile curving on his lips, "It's relaxing..." Calmly, the young male laid down and rested his head in the older male's lap.

Zane blushed a bit and smiled

"I love the rain as well, so yea, we can remain out here and relax together in the rain, I don't mind at all!"

This was the first time he had ever been able to relax in the rain with another.

A few minutes later rain drops fell on Zane's head and Zane picked Sasuke up a bit, laying down himself and laying Sasuke down on his chest as the rain began pouring down hard, yet it fely soft against his skin, which was use to the rain

Breathing in the lovely scent of Zane, Sasuke closed his eyes again, feeling the rain glide down his soft skin. It felt tranquil...nice...refreshing. Carefully, the charcoal-haired Uchiha moved a bit more towards Zane's face, before delicately taking his older relative's chin in his hand and brought his face closer, planting a kiss square on the lips, knowing what he was doing this time...he was awake, he wanted this.