Grave of 1000 Feathers (Kira X Ciel)

KiraMidnight

"Hmm..." Sasuke was starting at the sky rather blankly, his porcelain complexion almost gleaming from the fading sunlight. Charcoal eyes seemed lost in thought for a few moments before he murmured, "Yeah...sure...why not?..." His voice was rather dull and dreary, almost a tired sense in his voice. With a small sigh, he glanced over at the much older male. He's at least almost fifteen years older than me... Huffing deeply, he glanced up again, a soft purple stain under his eyes, showing how little of sleep that he had received over the time.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Zane slightly smiled and picked the boy up. He then began to walk

"You and your brother are alike.....both not getting enough sleep.....so just rest ok, I'll find us a place to stay. Night!"

He continued walking slowly so to maybe help the man rest, though he had no idea where he was going

Sasuke's eyes had started to drift close as the older man spoke, though, the tiny sharingan-wielder managed to ask, "You're going to kill me, aren't you...in revenge for Itachi's death? I can understand if you want to...." The coal-haired male trailed off a bit before murmuring, "I don't blame you...I'd kill me too if I was in your situation...I have a tendency to hold grudges..." With that, the young male began to drift into a slumber, though, a few tears slipped down the small male's porcelain skin.

Zane just closed his eyes as he walked

"Even though you killed my beloved.....he would never forgive me if I killed you....besides...you are the last of my clan...if you die I have no one else.....so no I will not kill you...!"

Zane had a strong resistance against revenge, to him it served no purpose, and so he didn't participate in such things

Tears running down his cheeks, they soon fell off of his face. Dark charcoal locks drifted over his eyes, his sickly looking skin had a few wounds in them. Underneath his shirt held a rather medium sized wound that had begun to heal, it had just hardly missed his heart.

"Itachi...-niisan...." murmured the youngling in his sleep.

Zane smiled a bit and just walked on, knowing Itachi was the same way. As he walked he found a nice place to stay and laid Sasuke down, tucking him in and yawning a bit himself, a few strands of his own hair covered his crimson and black eyes as he watched the boy sleep.

He then pulled out the heart he was left and held it close to his chest

"I miss you....but I know you are in a better place.....my love..."

Tossing and turning as he attempted to have an okay sleep, the young Uchiha started crying in his sleep, tears upon tears rolling down his cheeks at this point. "Itachi!" He screamed in his sleep, his voice filled with horror. Sasuke had nightmares all of the time, usually revolving around his brother.

Zane sighed a bit and looked at Sasuke.

"Don't cry so much....he's in a better place now....don't cry..."

He looked away, feeling bad about how Sasuke felt

The young male was breathing heavily, starting to have issues breathing. His skin started to have an inflamed look on it, sweat drops rolling down his forehead, tears rolling down his cheeks. Everything was turning way too hot for him, his dream was scaring him horribly, now thrashing around at this point, shaking violently.

Zane stood up and softly shook Sasuke. He was gentle but also a bit harsh in trying to wake him

"It's just a dream, wake up it's ok!"

The young male's night terrors happened rather frequently, and never really ceased to stop. He was a troubled child in many ways, especially mentally. Dark, coal eyes flashed open, staring dead on at the older male, heavy breaths coming from his body, lip fidgeting, he couldn't form words on his tongue, couldn't let anything through except for a god-awful cry, hiding himself to the older male, covering his face with the pillow that was on the bed, sobbing uncontrollably.

He picked Sasuke up and held him close.

"Don't be so sad.....you'll be ok.....!"

He softly rocked Sasuke in a way that a father would rock his baby.

The young, black-haired male clung to the older male, shaking profusely, his crying slowly soothing to soft whimpers hear and there, sniffles to be heard. "Don't...leave..." the youngling whimpered. He was weak. He was losing his sanity a little bit every passing day. His health was diminishing. He was becoming more and more like Itachi with each month that passed. Itachi left a young boy, who knew nothing but hate, nothing but sin, and then left him with words of wisdom, only to land him into the bottomless bit that Itachi was trapped in after he killed almost his whole family.

Zane stood there holding Sasuke softly. He couldn't help but worry about Sasuke. But as he heard his words he remembered how Itachi use to be and closed his eyes

"I won't leave....promise....."

Sasuke sat up shakily, his breathing was labored, and beads of sweat dripped helplessly down his forehead as he leaned forward, hugging the much older male suddenly, still crying heavily. "Z-Zane...p-please..." He couldn't make out his request, but instead continued to sob uncontrolably.

Zane just held the Uchiha close, rubbing his back tenderly and softly

"Come now, please stop crying. I'm here so you don't need to worry so much ok? Just be calm Sasuke"

He did his best to sooth this boy in hopes that if he did so the boy could calm down a bit

"..." Sasuke was silent for a few moments before he weakly murmured out, "...I'm sorry." He opened his charcoal eyes, the color quickly transitioning back into the ashy color from the dark scarlet color. "...I'm so sorry..." Sasuke wasn't one really who'd say sorry, it wasn't in his nature to. The young Uchiha was often cold, ruthless, and never had mercy, even on himself.

Zane smiled a bit and just hugged him close

"Don't be sorry, I'm here for you ok, I'll be here for you just as i was there for Itai~Kun!"

He blushed a bit, remembering how shocked Itachi was when he heard the nickname he had given him

"I don't want you to treat me like my brother...I'm not him, I never will be him, no matter what I do... Why won't you just kill me...is it because you'd be putting me out of my own misesry? Or is it because you cling to the belief that I'm Itachi's brother, and I'm basically all you have left of your memories? Or are you just toying with me, and pretending like you actually give a damn if I'm okay or not? He mused to himself out loud, his dark charcoal eyes glancing at the wall.

Zane sighed a bit and shook his head

"Maybe it's that you're all I have......maybe it's that I just want to hold something close that Itai~Kun held dear......either way.....life must go on....so shoosh....!"

"Give me a good reason to keep quiet! I'm not just a puppy, you can't sit there and pet me, you can't keep me and own me, you don't own me...you have nothing close to Itachi at all, because I'm not like him, and I'll never be like him. He was a good man, and I'm just lower than the dogs can bite, you shouldn't even bother with me...why would you even care for someone who killed your lover? I don't want you to care about me, even though Itachi probably told you to look out for me. Itachi should want me dead, because I bring nothing good while I'm existing." Sasuke didn't make eye contact with the older male. He was just having a tough time...

Zane sighed and quickly slapped sasuke.

"LISTEN KID, YOU THINK YOU'RE LIFE IS SO BAD HUH! WELL THINK OF IT THIS WAY! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL YOUR ENTIRE CLAN AND BETRAY THE VILLAGE YOUR WERE BORN IN! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO JOIN A ROUGH GANG AND LIVE WITH AN ILLNESS THE REST OF YOUR LIUFE WHILE SULKING FOR YOUR PAST SINS, AND YOU DAMN SURE DIDN'T HAVE TO TRY AND DO BAD THINGS BECAUSE YOU WERE PART OF A BAD GANG...YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO TURN YOUR DAMN LIFE AROUND AND LIVE BETTER THEN ITACHI DID, HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A CHOICE SO STOP THE DAMN CRYING AND MAKE GOOD USE OF THE LIFE YOU HAVE! STOP THINKING SO BADLY...."

Zane breathed heavily as he finally finished....his voice sort of hurt...but he didn't care at all

"Itachi joined the ANBU Black Ops knowing that he'd have to kill. He killed our family because he didn't have the guts to say no, he could have just left, and been a rogue ninja. He didn't have to kill my family, he should have killed me along with them. He allowed me to suffer. He let me watch them die, he let me have to live with it for the rest of my life. Sure, he did it for the village, and that's because he had so much pride in the village. If I was told to kill my family, I wouldn't, I don't care if that would make me a loyal ninja or not, I'd run off, because I loved my family. I loved Itachi...and he turned his back on me...I loved him...and he ignored me. Everything was more important to him than his family. You never had to live with him, you lived with him for maybe a week before he had to go...I've always strived to be as good as him, because he was my role-model...I wanted to be a good ninja, like him...but after he killed my family...I couldn't try to stray on the right path, and be good, because I feared of what would happen, because of what Itachi did...sure, I HAD the chance to be okay in your terms...but I never did. I didn't have choice. I can't just "let it go". I swear if you tell me to "let it go", I'll tell you to let Itachi go, and I doubt that you can do that, because you loved him. I loved him and my whole clan. And he killed them. I can't just "let it go"." hissed Sasuke, struggling in the older male's arms.

Zane slapped Sasuke hard, he didn't care now how much Itachi would have hated him...right now this kid was speaking of things he barely knew about

"Shut Up Sasuke! A child should be silent about things he knows nothing about, understand? Good!"

He walked away now, keeping his mind as clear as possiable

"I will never let myself love you.....you who took my first love away.....you who soils his name....and who is waisting his gift....you can stay on your own, I do not care! Go crawl to that blonde if you want love!"

He didn't know the name of the boy, but he didn't care...he just didn't care anymore

(The way this is panning out, its gonna be short hehe!)

Sasuke was rather...hurt. His face felt like it sizzled, wether it was from pain or wether it was from sadness. "You've had one person taken away from you...you don't know...how it feels...to have everyone taken away from you...you're the child who doesn't know anything, at least about pain, you bastard..." His eyes transitioned into the hellish depths of which were Itachi's eyes, and quietly said, "You don't have to see everything...through Itachi's eyes...I know far more about him than you will ever know...I don't want your love, it would be fake like everyone else's...you had someone to love you...I never did..." Tears rolled down his bruised cheek, though he didn't bother to move. Quietly, he hid under the blankets, bawling horribly.