Mysteries of the Universe ((yin_yang_lover x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

Serenity just walked out of their mother's bedroom, closing the door as she let her mother get some rest and nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw her little brother behind her with a huge grin on his face.

She than noticed the piece of paper in his hands and raised a nicely sculpted raven eyebrow up at him, "Hey Aiden what's ya got there?" She bent forwards looking at him with her hands on her nice curvy hips. She was wear white leggings that had tares in them along with a light pink tang top that fitted to her body perfectly. Showing off her curves leaving little to the imagination.

Zaiden got worried when he heard the pain in his voice but blinked his eyes a few times before his other words registered in his mind.

"Uh...Sure..." He than walked into the bathroom and propped the gun behind the door in the bathroom that was joined together to the bedroom. He walked back inside of the bedroom and over towards the male. He bent down and went to work on un-bandaging the dirty ones that the male had on.

After he was finished removing them he reached into the bucket of crystal clear water to grab a rag from there and went to cleaning the males chest which he noticed was completely healed. But he shook his head and went on with what he was doing.

"I don't know why I did either... I guess... Seeing you laying there bleeding made me think about my friend..." His voice sounded tight and he tensed up greatly. ".... This war is so pointless..." He muttered more so to himself than to the man that he was tending to.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

Aisen held up the note for his sister, "brother wants us to get double!" He giggled and handed her the note. Stepping up to her his litle hand hung onto the hem of her shirt. With their mom getting sicker and father being gone slowly but surely he was starting to behave as if they were his parents.

It was just a natural thing for a young sibling to do when his source of comfort now was his siblings. He looked up at her with big blue eyes, "he left me in charge of it. We should hurry, the stranger woke up! And he's not scary." He giggled again. "Brothers silly."

Looking down at his chest as it was unwrapped he wondered if he had bad cuts or anything under it. Since he had little control over his healing and his body was doing it on it's own it was healing in odd spots sometimes. In spots where there should have been terrible scars they were now clean but just a little red still where they were gaping wounds the day before.

Touching his chest he gently prodded a red line that had been the worst of them the night before and winced, "ow..." He stopped touching it and placed his hand back on the bed.

Reaching a hand forward he placed it on the boys shoulder, "war is never pointless but it isn't necessary. There is never a real reason for physical violence when you can just talk. It's so much simpler and so easy to avoid but sometimes people don't want to talk." He then blinked and looked a little confused. "We're in a war? Was that why I was hurt?" Looking over himself for a moment he slipped his had from the boys shoulder to inspect himself. "Was I tortured?"

• 2 weeks later...

((Oh how can I forget this one my dear~ ;D))

Serenity just giggled softly at her little brother's antics, she felt herself be pulled out of the house by the hem of her tang top- "Okay, Okay, Aiden we're going jeez!" She said laughing while grabbing her shoulder bag and walking out of the house with her younger brother. So Zaiden want's two of everything... Her own light blue eyes looked down at the paper that is in her hands.

Pausing in washing the man's chest- he felt the others hand on his shoulder for only a brief moment. His light blue eyes were staring into the other's dark colored ones. "Sometimes it is just pointless, with useless blood shed- and people risking their lives for stupid reasons... And yes we are with a neighboring continent... Also I have no idea why you were hurt, I found you near by some capsule type thing..." Zaiden said in a soft tone of voice before looking away from the other male to get back to the task at hand which was cleaning the man up and changing his bandages. "It does look like you were..."

((LOL ^-^ meow! OMG we drive out tomorrow blah...))

Aiden smiled brightly, mostly happy about getting out of the house for the first time in a while. It was rather cooped up in there with their mother having the trouble she was having. He skipped and turned around to walk backwards and smiled at his sister. He then jumped up onto the curb and balanced as he walked along it.

The man sighed softly looking down at his healing body. All of this was new so he didn't know if this was a correct amount of healing time, if he as from there, or if he was from somewhere else, "I might be the enemy... and you're helping me..." Looking at his own hands he then looked to the boy. "But in my mind... I feel so against weapons and harming anyone... maybe a teacher or doctor? There's a lot of facts inside my mind but no real information."

((LOL! You a cat now? XD And awe, have fun traveling.~ Ah- stupid right hand... It's been hurting for the past two days now... I think I got a writers cramp... >.

Serenity was giggling softly while keeping a very close eye on her little brother- she didn't want him to get hurt with what he was doing. "Be-careful Aiden, I don't want you to get hurt..." She warned the young boy while waving to a few people who were walking past them.

Everybody in the poor district knew one another. It was a lot nicer than living in the city, where its always busy and it never sleeps. While out here outside of the city it was calm and quiet- and at night you can see the stars up in the night sky. When they got to the outside of the city- two armed security officers held up their hands.

Both men were standing in front of the large massive metal wall that divided the city from the poor district. One of the men was looking at the short raven haired teen up and down with a smirk crossing over his face.

"Holt! We need to see some identification!" The man smirking had said while keeping his light brown eyes on the girl who was starting to fidget at the uncomfortable look that she was getting. As soon as her fingers grazed both cards she showed them to the two men, the one smirking was looking at it closely.

Before chuckling lightly- "You two may pass but... If I see you exiting out I may want your number~" He winked at Serenity- who looked grossed out. She grabbed Aiden's hand and pulled him through the now opened wall. She knew that if they stayed there any longer her little brother would have said something rude.

Back at the house, Zaiden was done finishing up placing clean bandages on the man. He got up slowly and rubbed the back of his neck, he could feel a cramp had formed there.

"Well... Think about this- if you were the enemy wouldn't you have- I don't know attacked and killed me and my family?" He said pointing that out the the stranger, before closing his blue eyes briefly. He looked tired and worn out.

"Besides, you just answered your own question... If you hate weapon's and fighting then you are by all means not the enemy." The black haired male opened his blue eyes once more to look at the man on the bed.

((I've always been a cat LOL I talk to my husband on meows lol he talks back... because we're weird ))

Aiden watched the exchange as he hid behind his sister and clung to her leg. He never liked any of the guards, except the one guard, he was nice. The one who gave him candy a while back when they were shopping. Said something about missing his little boy whom he lost several years before.

The little boy watched the other men then held his sisters hand and vowed he needed to be braver in the face of another, so he could protect his sister instead of her protecting him. He started to take a stride faster than her, "I'll protect you."

The Doctor nodded his head as he looked at the other boy, "you look worn out... Do you mind telling me whats going on? Perhaps I can help. Maybe it'll help start my memory and maybe theres something I can do around here for you all." He shifted and flexed his fingers on his broken hand, which honestly if he were human he wouldn't be able to move them around that much yet.

Also his other injuries healed too quickly. He didn't know it wasn't normal nor did he know if he was different from them in any way. He didn't even know what he looked like.