Mysteries of the Universe ((yin_yang_lover x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

tumblr_mjzc3sWbcC1re9sjdo5_250_zps3b28811f.gif

Screaming the Doctor fell from a place he couldn't remember. They sent him down on a capsule that crashed into the soft ground just outside of a town but near some houses. The ground became scorched around the area he landed and pieces of the capsule went flying breaking open the ship.

Turning inside the capsule he pulled himself from inside the machine and slumped out the side of it falling onto the ground. Loosing consciousness he just laid there like a rag doll. His suit was in tatters and ruined from the obvious torture he endured. The brunette's left arm was broken and so was his right ankle. Bruises covered his body along with many other marks of torture.

On his temples were X marks from a machine they used to remove his memories and try to get the answers they wanted. Before they could finish the Doctor pushed himself into an escape pod and here he was. Lying, just breathing on the cool grass.

tumblr_mpn2t2KEqr1qzyznvo8_250_zpsba829f07.gif

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

"Give your mother my regards!" A elderly woman with gray long wavy hair said while waving goodbye to the young black haired and blue eyed young man- who was showing up more recently than before. Ever since his mother had gotten ill he has been going into the city to pick up some medicine and food supplies for his ailing mother. He adjusted the bags in his hands as he past by people who were chattering about this and that. Everybody in the city was oblivious as to what goes on outside of the city.

Once he reached the city limits, he was stopped by armed officers who held up their hands stopping him from moving any further.

"Holt! We need to see some identification!"

The young male sighed softly before he adjusted the bags once more so that he could reach for his identification. After a few minutes of struggling to get his identification out and showed the officers, they looked at each other than nodded at each other before letting him pass.

"You may pass."

They pressed a button on the large steel wall, the same one that blocked outsiders and the lower class out from even entering the city. You had to get an identification to get into/ out of the city. It was a pain in the neck for his class but what was he going to do?

He sighed and started walking once more. However, on the way to his home he spotted a man laying in the grass- unconscious. The young man rushed over towards the other and... Ended up dropping the bags that he was carrying. But when he approached the unconscious man- he did it with caution. When he was a few inches from him, he bent down and looked at him with a curious look on his face.

666002.jpg

((oh! He's adorable!))

The man shuddered on the ground marks from a whip and also what looked to be slices from a knife and some burn marks covered parts of his skin. The suit only exposed pieces of his arms and chest. The legs of the suit were torn along the seem on both sides showing even more marks.

Trembling against the ground the brunette man wasn't entirely conscious. His mouth kept moving as if he was speaking but only gasps and panting came from them. This poor man really needed some help getting onto his feet again. Besides the fact the only ID he had was currently a blank piece of white paper and his pockets were filled with random trinkets. They also went deeper than any pocket honestly could go.

((Well I'm glad you think so~ ^-^))

Light blue eyes widened as they took in the appearance of the man finally, a soft frown came across his full lips. This man looked badly hurt. Feeling conflicted about whither or not to help the man was weighing heavily on his mind. But- as soon as he heard the police sirens going off he didn't have to think twice.

He placed one arm under the mans back and the other under his legs. He slowly lifted up the man. A shocked look crossed over his face- the man felt light and not heavy at all. The sirens got louder and louder. It was strange considering the fact that they hardly ever showed up outside of the city...

He shook his head, getting rid of those thoughts before he walked back over towards the bags that he dropped in his shock of finding the man. He bent down while trying to maneuver the man in his arms as he some how managed to pick the bags up and carry the man at the same time.

Maybe if I had an extra arm I would pat myself on the back! He thought to himself while smirking a little bit at his own joke. Twenty minutes passed on by and the sirens where non-existent now. He sighed softly while looking ahead thinking about how he was going to open the door when he reached his house.

((that's when you tell me it's you! LOL ))

Groaning as the other lifted him his face contorted in pain. His thin but muscular frame trembled in the others arms. Reeling in and out of consciousness he could hear things but they didn't register. His hearts were pounding in his ears and his breathing started to come in shorter pants before he realized he was in pain.

What happened to him? Who was he? Where was he going? In his barely conscious state he started to sort out some information in his mind. He could remember a lot of information as if it were a picture book in his mind but he couldn't tell who he was.

Blinking he started to try to open his eyes. Those dark brown eyes tried to focus on the man carrying him, "...ah..." He wasn't sure why he was struggling to get the words out.

((Lol, did I say that was me? XD))

Hearing the other male try to speak, made him jump slightly- the movement that the man did was also a surprise. He thought he was out cold! Lucky for them both at they arrived at the young mans home. He lifted his black combat laced up boot up and used the front of his shoe to knock on the door.

"Serenity, open up!" He huffed loudly in a exasperated tone of voice.

Not even a couple of minutes went on by when the worn out brown oak door opened up to reveal a very beautiful short jet black haired teen who's hair went to her shoulder blades and was layered. Her black bangs cast a shadow over her light blue eyes. Her knee length light purple dress made her eyes look even brighter.

"Why didn't you kn-" Before she could even finish her sentence her eyes widened and a silent gasp left her thin pink lips.

"Take the bags!" The man said in a irritated tone.

The teenage girl (Serenity), was staring at the man in her older brother's arms.

"Now!" She jumped at how forceful he sounded and did as she was told.

When the bags were in her hands she stepped to the side and let the jet black haired male in. She closed the door behind them when she noticed that he was inside and taking the man to a unused room to tend to the mans wounds. He placed the other brunette haired male down on the clean light blue sheets gently and started to slowly take what ever it was that the man had covering his chest off slowly- so that he wouldn't hurt him.

((nope lol just picking on ya, because I'd want to eat you up if you looked like that lol so would my hubby))

((Also don't worry he'll get better quickly ^-^ he's just a mess at the moment))

Feeling the soft bed under him for a moment his world started to spin again. His mind was telling him to run. Always run. Why was he always running? Pushing his arms against the bed he was trying to pushed himself up but he barely put any pressure before a strangled gasp came from him and his left hand turned over slowly. There was a fracture in the radius of his left arm. It wasn't too serious but did need a brace and was seriously painful at the moment.

His double hearts were pounding in his chest from the fear and adrenaline still pumping through him. Across his chest were horrible burn and cuts from a knife. They were done in patterns across him which could only be linked to torture and horrible forms of it. A couple nails on his left hand were missing too. Then his right foot was swollen from his ankle being broken.

Gasping softly he was in so much pain he didn't know what to do. In pain and no memories, at least no real memories besides information running through his head. He was so confused and scared. Every time he tried to speak only small bursts of straggled sounds came out his voice was so hoarse with screaming from being tortured.

((Ah, I see lol~ I probably would be running away or trying to hide! XD And I hope he does. =) ))

His movements stilled for only a moment, hearing the pain-filled gasp leaving the brunette haired males blood caked lips. But- he however went on taking pieces of the suit off of the man as carefully as he could. He stood up and was about to hurry out of the room to grab the first aid kit but stopped as his blue eyes landed on the teenage girl; whom was holding the first aid kit.

Her eyes were filled with worry and concern for the stranger that is laying upon the soft bed sheets.

"Zaiden... I..."

The male now know as Zaiden looked at the teen with furrowed black eyebrows.

"Serenity, you shouldn't be in here!" His eyes narrowed- while his voice held a stern fatherly tone. She just sighed and mumbled under her breath that she wanted to help too.

Which caused the young man to sigh softly. He walked up to her and grabbed the first aid kit from her and muttered a thank you under his breath before he turned back around and walked back over towards the wounded man. She watched her brother's movements carefully- almost like she was waiting for him to ask for her help.

Zaiden popped open the large white container and took out anti-disinfectants. However, before he began to clean the mans wounds he moved away from the bed for a few minutes and moved into the en-suite bathroom. He washed his hands in the worn out looking white porcelain sink.

After, he was finished washing his hands he went back into the room where his younger sister was standing in and where the stranger lie. He moved quickly over to the man and took some gloves out of the first aid kit and went to work on cleaning the mans wounds as best as he could.

He noticed that the mans arm didn't look quite right so he made a make shift brace with some of the things that were in the first aid. And then his ankle caught his eye. It looked swollen and horribly red.

"Serenity... Go and make a cast and quickly..."

He turned his head over his shoulder. His eyes locked onto hers. She knew that he would need her help. She just nodded her head causing her bangs to move across her forehead. Serenity walked out of the room quickly and went to do what her brother asked her to. Her only concern was that their little brother tends to find ways to make things difficult.

((LOL you're bf can join in ;) ))

Of course the kitchen was a mess from him trying to build a fort but then decided to try to create a water park instead. Water was all over the floor and so were the pots and pans. He was supposed to be in his room but he found a way of sneaking downstairs when his brother wasn't home.

The young raven haired boy had a messy mop of hair on his head and a band-aid on his cheek from falling off the fence the day before. Being so young and he was very smart so that got him into a bit of trouble. He was a big boy now and should be allowed to do things himself, but brother always said no and sister never listened. No one cared!

Sniffling the little boy walked down the hall and poked his head into the room. The stranger on the bed seemed to be in a lot of pain. Shifting around a bit as his brother tended to his wounds. Biting his bottom lip he knew it was a long shot but he pipped up, "can I help?"

The man's pale features started to become tear streaked from the agony but soon he was unconscious again. His breathing started to even out as he slipped into a deeply dreamless sleep.

((Lol! He would enjoy that! XD))

Before he could turn back around to tend to the stranger that was on the bed, he heard his little brother's voice. Why were his younger siblings so annoying today? He sighed softly while shaking his head at the young boy.

"No, you can't help..." He spoke in a irritated tone of voice.

However, an idea did pop into his head as a small smile crossed over his face.

"Actually you can... By checking up on mom and see how she is doing..." His voice had gotten softer as he mentioned their ailing mother. He than turned back around and went back to cleaning and wrapping the man's wounds up still waiting on his younger sister to come back with the homemade cast.

"Also see if Serenity is done making that cast for the man's ankle..." Zaiden said never adverting his blue eyes away from the task at hand. Right now what was important was to bandage and clean this strangers wounds. He knew he was being bossy today but...

Somebody had to take charge of the house and keep it in order. Since their father left four months ago to do a recon mission, he never came back. Which meant- Zaiden had to be the man of the house and not to mention that their mother had just gotten very ill. So-pressure was surely on this young man.

((Sweet! Giant orgy with a bunch of men, my favorite! lol ))

The young boy Aiden had perked up when the other mentioned helping but when he mentioned their mother he groaned. He was always sent in to check on her. It was unfortunate such a young boy was having to watch his mother get sicker. He had become a rather rebellious child because of it.

"Why do I always have to do everything?!" Aiden threw his arms as he walked from the room to search for his sister. Once he found her he said in a whiny tone. "Brother's wondering whats taking you so long!" Then he noticed she found his mess so he quickly ran into their mothers room and hid behind her bed.

"Whats going on sweetheart?" she sat up a bit and the young boy climbed onto the bed clinging to her. She had shorter brunette hair and dark brown eyes. Also some freckles across her cheeks.

((LOL! XD Well at least you can say you got very lucky! XD LMAO~))

Serenity blinked her light blue eyes a few times before taking in several deep breathes of air, she was going to yell at Aiden but saw him run to their mother's room. She sighed and closed her eyes trying to calm down before she headed back to the room where her older brother was at.

The jet black haired male just finished up bandaging up the stranger when the young teenage girl walked into the room and up to her brother.

"Here is the cast I made, Zaiden..." She spoke softly, watching him turn towards her and grab the cast from her in a gentle like manner.

"Thanks..." He mumbled under his breath. He than approached the sleeping males legs and lifted up his broken ankle as gently as he could. Sliding the soft white cast on it.

After he made sure that it was on the mans ankle in a secure fashion- he stepped away and cleaned up the room a little bit before walking out of it and closing the door shut quietly. And that's when the black haired girl spoke up.

"Aidan made a mess in the kitchen." A soft sigh escaped from the oldest black haired males mouth, just great... Just what he needed..

"Where did he go?" His voice was surprisingly calm; even though he was rubbing his forehead with his pointer finger and his thumb.

"He went into moms room. I think to hide from me." She said softly while staring at the closed door that was behind Zaiden.

"I see... Well... I guess its up to me to get him..." He grumbled in a not to thrilled tone of voice. He started towards their mother's room leaving Serenity to just stand there looking at the door with a frown on her face.

((LOL and I would! ))

Aiden was laying with his mother who heard the story of the stranger but she was happy her eldest was helping someone. Humming softly she finally calmed the youngest down enough to sleep. She knew this was terribly hard on him and really wished there was some way to help her children more.

She ran her fingers through his hair and heard someone coming then smiled to her eldest, "shh... he's just off to sleep. I hear we have a hurt guest? Is he alright?" She smiled softly at him and reached her free hand out to him.

The man panted softly on the bed the pain running through his body was terrible. He kept trying to wake knowing he needed to escape and wasn't sure why, Shifting on the bed he turned towards the wall no realizing where he was going and promptly passed out again. His messy brunette hair stuck to his forehead and his pale features really brought out his freckles.

((LOL! XD I can picture it now, it will be recorded! XD))

When the eldest got into the room he was hell bent on giving Aiden a stern talking to, but closed his mouth when he heard his mother shush him. He felt his heart constrict tightly in his chest as he saw his mother smile at him. He knew that her time was coming and soon.

Zaiden walked over towards her and grabbed her free hand, he brought it up to his full kissable lips and kissed it lightly before giving it a light squeeze. He was always called a mama's boy ever since he could remember- he didn't care though. Him and his mother were close.

"We do and as far as I know he's asleep... As should you..." He said in a very soft and gentle tone of voice. Serenity heard noises coming from the room and was about to check on the stranger, but she decided against it and headed to her mother's room.

"Did you take your medicine today?" The eldest asked, wanting to know if Serenity gave their mother her medicine.

((That it will! ))

Their mother Rosealine smiled softly as she held her son's hand, "that is good. Yes, I took it a while ago now." She was sagged back against the pillows on the bed.

"Any idea who he is?" she was a little worried he might be an enemy or even someone who might harm her children. With being bed ridden she worried for them constantly. Then with her husband gone she worried for him too. She knew they would be seeing each other soon though. For some reason she knew he was gone and soon she would be meeting him again.

Aiden was cuddled to her side as she lightly stroked his hair. He stirred a little when he heard his brother but forced himself back asleep to avoid their anger. He was safe as long as he stayed there, they never seemed to tell her when he was in trouble anymore.

((Hmm, we need blank DVD disk and a video camera... *Starts listing things off*))

He shook his head, causing his styled up jet black hair to move with his movement's. "No... All I know is that I found him on the grass ten miles from here."

He than crouched down beside his mother's bedside- never letting her hand go; it was almost like he was afraid that she would slip away from him at any moment which was... Sadly the truth.

The teenage girl peeked her head in through the open door and smiled softly. "Are you hungry mother?" She asked in a very timid voice. She had this fear of losing her. She always thought that her mother was a strong woman but seeing her like this broke her heart.

Serenity knew in her gut that, no matter what her and Aiden will always have their strong older brother, Zaiden was more of a father figure to their youngest brother. And on more than one occasion people did mistake the young boy as their brother's son.

((Oh we have a video camera that hooks right into the laptop. Already ready to go ^-^ ))

Rosealine smiled softly to her son on the floor, "you should get some rest darling you've had a long day." Her sweet boys were with her, they were always holding her hand or close by. She worried for them.

Then he wonderful daughter, "if you don't mind darling. I'd love more of that soup." She was still hungry so that was a plus. The day her appetite disappeared was going to be a bad day indeed. Of course she ate less and less now but she still did. "Then I want you all off to bed and get some rest.You'll worry my gray hairs in faster if you keep this up." She smiled to them gently rubbing her thumb over the back of Zaiden's hand.

"In the morning you'll have to find out more about your little kitten and give me some more information on him."

((Sounds like a party than!~ ^-^))

He smiled softly at his mother, returning it with warmth and love. "Don't worry... I will get some rest soon... I promise..." His voice was low and sweet. He squeezed her hand once more and enjoyed being in her presents. He laughed lightly at her little sense of humor.

Serenity was glad that she still had an appetite and a sense of humor- she giggled softly before nodding her head causing her bangs to move along her forehead once more.

"Alright, I'll be right back with some more..." She spoke softly before entering the room and grabbing the empty bowl off of her mother's night stand and walked out of the room to go and get some more soup for her mother.

Zaiden watched his sister enter the room then walk out to go and tend to their mother's food. His blue eyes than moved back over to his mother, he nodded his head and stood up slowly. Once he was standing up he leaned over and kissed his mother's forehead, "I will..." He than sadly let his mother's hand go before he lifted Aiden up gently.

"After your done eating... Get some rest mother..." With that said he walked out of her room carrying his little brother up stairs to his room with no problem's at all. He felt the young boy cuddle up into his slightly muscular chest. That simple action made him smile softly down at the young boy.

Serenity appeared in her mother's room a few minutes after Zaiden left to take Aiden up to bed. She walked slowly over towards her mother's bedside and placed the bowl down on the lap tray. "There you go mother another helping of your favorite soup~" She giggled lightly- trying so hard not to break down crying.

((SWEET!!!! It's party time!))

Rosealine smiled softly as she watched her eldest carry off her youngest. She knew he got into trouble but also knew he would take care of him no matter what.

Reaching over to the bowl she picked it up and was able to eat a little over half before she set it aside. Shifting down into the bed she pulled the covers up to sleep. Everything exhausted her these days but she was happy to wake up to see them, "thank you Serenity." She reached over taking her daughters hand. "Get some rest darling, I'll see you in the morning."

____

tumblr_mncjrit38R1so2tcbo4_250_zps672473a1.gif

The next morning the Doctor slowly started to come around. Things had started to heal in him and slowly but what he woke up to was incredibly painful. Bruises were showing up he didn't have before but looked to be at the halfway point of healing. Cuts and scrapes had closed over night that were now only reddened.

His ankle and arm bones had a slight fuse now so he would need to be careful but he didn't know that. Shaking he looked around the room with wide terrified eyes. Where was he? Was he even safe?

Groaning in pain he shifted onto his side to face the door. He could hear talking and movement behind the door but he wasn't sure if he even knew the language it was so muffled. Looking at his strapped arm he realized that was one of the things that hurt so much. Turning his head down it swam a bit as he sunk back onto the bed.

His eyes fluttered momentarily as he got his bearings again. Gasping sharply he wheezed and gagged with the pain he was in. He didn't know he could actually regulate his pain, nor that he was a Time Lord and different from these people.

((Heck ya! *Turns dancing music on*))

The young teenage girl was told by her older to tend to their mother today while he went to check up on the stranger, he also told his little brother that he could help. He was going to keep a close eye on him today since he made a mess yesterday, in the kitchen.

The older raven haired male placed his finger up to his lips telling his little brother to be quiet and not to talk while they were in the bedroom. He opened the door and walked in, but stopped and blinked a few times before he realized that the stranger was up.

The lighting in the room was dim due to the double suns outside shining through the navy blue window blinds. Zaiden took a cautious step inside of the room, his black laced up combat boots were heard on the hardwood brown oak floor. His shirt was slightly tight and had button's going down the front of the red and black plaid long sleeved shirt.

The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, his jet black jean pants hugged his slightly muscular legs perfectly. He now stood about five feet away from the man with his little brother.

He told Aiden earlier that he could help, but that was by carrying the stranger some new clothes for him and some clean bandages while Zaiden carried a bucket of crystal clear water and one of his father's laser rifles were strapped to his back. "Your awake?" His voice was soft but deep and held an undertone of suspicion.

(( ::starts a beat and flails around:: oh yeah!!))

Aiden clung to his brothers leg once they stepped in a realized the man was awake. He didn't look as dead as he did the night before. There was something strange yet, not so scary about the man until he heard him whimper in pain.

Oh good he knew what language they were speaking, that was a start. Now where was he and who was he, but the words were having trouble coming out. His pained eyes opened to look at his rescuer as he raised his hands up slowly as they trembled. He spotted the gun and was immediately put off by it.

"Please... don't hurt me..." his voice was raspy and shaky as he spoke.

Aiden stepped out from behind his brother and walked over to the man, "hey mister... you're not going to hurt us are ya?"

Blinking the Doctor shook his head, "no of course not... I think you have the upper hand though currently." He let his hands drift back down on the bed as he rested on his side. He was at eye level there with the young lad.

"I didn't think so," Aiden looked over at his brother. "Silly brother thought you were a bad man."

"I don't think I am... I..."

"What's your name? I'm Aiden," the younger boy smiled to the broken man.

"Hi Aiden... I'm..." he blinked and tried to think hard. "I... don't remember..."

((Lol! XD *But starts dancing as well while spinning Akira around*))

Zaiden blinked his blue eyes for a few minutes before he sighed and walked over towards the bed and placed the bucket next to it. "I'm not being silly... Besides Aiden... You know you can never be too safe... Because you never know who the enemy is..." His voice was stern and fatherly like. It wasn't his fault for being over protective of his family.

He just didn't know who to trust now-a-days. He than placed his hand on his younger brother's shoulder and pulled him back slightly while giving him a stern look.

"Give the man some air to breath..." He muttered under his breath before bending down on his knees besides the bed and looked over the mans body some of the cuts were gone which surprised him greatly and it made him even more wry of the man that was laying down on the bed.

"Well... I wouldn't be to surprised that you don't remember since I found you the other day almost near deaths door." He took in a deep harsh in take of air. His eyes landed on the males face. "Are you well enough to sit up? Since I have to clean you up and replace those bandages."

(( ::giggles:: YAY!!!! My husband says my giggle sounds like an adorable kid >.

Aiden pouted as he was pushed back but instead climbed onto the end of the bed near the mans feet to watch them. This man didn't feel like a threat and he was already starting to like him, "brother he looked terrible yesterday and now you're making him move?!"

The man looked at the older boy for a moment worried about sitting up but then looked down to the younger one and gave him a small smile, "It's okay. I don't think I'm an enemy... but I think someone really hurt me." Slowly he rolled a little more onto his stomach and slowly pushed himself up. A normal person wouldn't have made it through the night with the injuries he has, let alone sit up the morning after.

Taking some deep breaths he used his right hand to steady himself while the left remained in the wrap, "thanks for taking care of me." His face was contorted in pain. "Everything hurts..." he wanted something for pain relief but he worried about what he could take.

Aiden scooted forward until he was a couple inches away, "mister? I... he needs a name Zaiden!" He pouted at his brother, he hated calling people mister.

The Doctor smiled softly and looked over at the younger boy, "Zaiden? Oh is that your father here?"

Aiden made a grossed out face, "Eww! No! He's my silly brother!"

((*Laughs lightly* Awe~ How cute!~ ^-^))

"Excuse me? Who are you calling silly!" He gritted his teeth and glared heatedly at the younger raven haired boy. But he sighed and took in deep breathes once again to calm himself down. Once he was calm enough he spoke up, "Yes Zaiden is my name... And people mistake Aiden as my own all the time sadly..."

He shook his head and looked over at the younger boy.

"Say Aiden? I know a way for you to help me even more..." He than reached in his back pocket and took out a piece of paper with writing on it. It had ingredients on it for a homemade pain remedy. He handed it to his younger brother with a very small smile.

"Go to the city with Serenity and pick up those ingredients but make sure you get two of everything alright?" His voice was softer now than it was before. For some strange reason he was slowly becoming calmer more so than normal.

Aiden perked up when his brother asked him to do something he nodded his head then saluted his brother, "on it!" He rushed from the room to give the note to his sister. He wasn't a fan of shopping but he liked the idea of helping this stranger.

"Sweet kid," the Doctor said as he shifted on the bed and gently let his right foot touch the floor only to lift it again. "Ow... blimey it still hurts..." He looked to Zaiden.

"Listen, I know you didn't have to take me in... a stranger who doesn't even know who he is... but... I could tell you many things about the stars. Even how that gun is made, do you mind... getting it away from me? It's making me nervous." He looked at the weapon as if it's very existence was offending him.

The Doctor had of course used guns randomly but he seemed to have a slight fear of them too. For some reason people having guns made him feel unsafe because these people couldn't be trusted to hold them. He held them before but he never killed anyone with them.