"My Lord" (Between XxMissxPhantomhivexX & {。^◕‿◕^。}Ceil)

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The friction that his lover's hand was creating was just beautiful to the older male, purring softly. He was restraining from bucking his hips up into his hand, not wanting to look greedy for the needed friction.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

A surge a courage washed over him and Julian leaned down, timidly licking at the tip of the member in his hands.

(This song is interesting xD

)

Toes curling softly at the new heat that engulfed his head, his breath hitched, almost moaning again. His cheeks were flushed, a deep rosy color that contoured his face a bit.

The bluenette was thinking about the younger male's inexperience for hardly a moment before the idea left his mind and he began to moan softly, trying to keep them in, though failing.

Julian went down further, trying not to gag and breathing through his nose. He bobbed his head slightly, sucking when he reached to tip then going back down. He honestly didn't have a clue if he was doing it right or not, he was just guessing and hoping it worked.

The older male's member didn't quite seem to mind much about how sloppy the young male was working, jsut needy and desperate. The firm erection twitched in his lover's mouth, the older male moaning again.

What Julian couldn't fit in his mouth he wrapped his hands around and started moving them up and down in time with his bobbing head.

The bluenette's face turned red, "Juli-Julian...I'm going t-" And that was when his seed spurted from his long length, the long member turning flaccid again.

Julian pulled back, coughing slightly at the unexpected release. He swallowed the Kasumi's seed however, finding it didn't taste all that bad. He looked up at the elf, cheeks pink. "D-Did I do good?" He asked hesitantly.

"You did lovely, kitten." smiled the blue-haired elf, sitting up for a moment, wrapping his arms around his lover and picked him up, laying back down in bed, pulling the comforter over the two.

Julian snuggled close to Kasumi, laying his head on his chest. His arm draped over the elf's chest, fingers partly curled slightly.

Pecking the young male's forehead he said sweetly, "Kitten, we should get to sleep...we have a long day ahead of tomorrow, love....I have a special treat for you in the morning." There was bit of lewdness in his voice as he finished the sentence.

Julian felt his cheeks flush at the tone of Kasumi's voice. He nodded, nuzzling his face against his chest as he snuggled closer, yawning and closing his eyes.

The bluenette gently caressed his lover's hair softly, wrapping an arm around his lover's waist, smiling softly. He was content with this, having someone to love.

Julian laid there for a moment, content in the elf's arms. He yawned again and snuggled close, soon drifting off to sleep.

((Would you like to start a new roleplay? I feel as if this roleplay is starting to be a bit of a drag. I think we need something that has a bit of a deeper plot, and something where we post more, because there's hardly anything to work with here))

((This is an odd question? But are you into anything kinky, like BDSM, twincest, or anything of that sort? Anyways, we can do vampires....druids...demons...angels...something xD))

(I've been asked weirder questions. xD And yeah, I'm into stuff like that; I've just haven't meet another who was as well. xD and Druids sound pretty cool, I haven't rped one before.)