Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"What?! Don't do that to him!" Hiroshi suddenly realized how much more pain that it would cause Jae to force him to choose. "I won't touch him again if you don't put him through this kind of pain..."

He knew that he wasn't doing much for his ego, but he cared about Jae more than himself.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi blinked a few times and let out a cold laugh. "Oh, really now?" He asked with a smirk as he looked at Hiroshi while baring his bloody fangs with a smirk. "Now now, you do understand I meant it, right? You can't ever touch him, talk to him, or even look at him for more than needed." He said with the same smirk.

"Y-yes..." Hiroshi said. "I'm sorry I even suggested making him choose."

He didn't feel like fighting Azanagi's authority anymore, but fighting his sexual advances was sort of his thing, and that wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

Azanagi smiled coldly and lightly patted the other's head with a chuckle. "Good boy. Now, come on, go ahead and do whatever you need with that problem of yours. Right here, where anyone could see, alright?"

Hiroshi got onto the bed and opened up the front of his shorts, freeing his straining erection. He slowly wrapped his fingers around it and began pumping himself. He let out a soft moan as jacked himself off in front of his master.

Azanagi smiled coldly as he watched the slave before covering a yawn. "Finger yourself, it's boring." He ordered plainly as he looked at Hiroshi and ran a hand over his brown hair as he smirked coldly. Humiliating slaves - now that was a lot of fun for sure.

"Make me, bitch." Hiroshi shot back. If he was going down, he was going down fighting. The leopard tail was still inside him, and he had gotten used to its shape, so it felt like nothing was inside him at all. He wanted to see his master sexually frustrated.

Azanagi chuckled coldly and slowly walked towards the slave, a cold smile on his face. "Don't even think about calling me a 'bitch'." He said simply as he gripped Hiroshi's hair and slammed his head into the wall, keeping the same smile on his face. "Now, I could stick two more dildos next to that butt plug, maybe then you'd listen?"

Hiroshi cursed under his breath as he recovered from being hit against the wall. He still kept that bratty smile on his face.

"Ah, but you like having a slave who fights back, don't you?" he said. "I'm not as easy as Jae or Ian, you know."

Azanagi's smirk widened as he chuckled and slid his hand down the other's back. "Hn, you're right~ Makes it fun to watch you break..." He said with a snicker as he pulled back and smirked. "Very well, if you wish it that way, I will not even try to be nice."

"What'cha gonna do, bad boy?" Hiroshi continued, enjoying the reactions he was getting out of his master. "You like it when I'm naughty like this? Tell me, what does it do to you?"

Azanagi let out a cold chuckle as he shook his head and gripped Hiroshi's hand to pin him to the bed. “It simply makes me amused.“ He said with a cold smirk as he slid his free hand down to the other's hole and tail, and roughly slid all four fingers next to the plug. “How does it feel, hn?“

Hiroshi let out a long moan of pleasure. It was actually fun provoking his master like this. Maybe being a masochist didn't have to be just sobbing and biting the sheets. Maybe it could be... fun?

"Oh yeah~" Hiroshi moaned. "Fuck... So good..."

Azanagi chuckled softly and quickly flipped Hiroshi on all fours, pushing the four fingers in deeper. "My my, what nice sounds~" He purred out with a smirk as he pushed in his whole hand next to the plug, beginning to fist his slave. "A little masochist, hn?~"

"Who said that masochists could only cry and beg like whores?" Hiroshi said, panting in pleasure as his master's hand went inside him. He did feel a little sting as he tore from how much he was being stretched. "They can be... Shall I say, spicy as well."

He was enjoying it more and more as his master's hand moved deep inside him. Blood tricked from his hole and colored his master's wrist red.

Azanagi chuckled softly and shook his head as he began searching for the slave's prostate - and once he'd found it, the half-blood began massaging it with his fingertips. "Spicy? That sounds interesting~" He purred out as he chuckled coldly and let out a soft sigh as he slowly began pulling his hand out. "You seem to be more fun than I imagined, hn?"

"This whole slavery thing isn't that bad. I never expected it to feel this good~" Hiroshi said through his moans. He whined when the hand left him. He continued to bleed.

"I miss your hand inside me already~" Hiroshi said, his legs spread enticingly.

Azanagi let out a soft grunt and harshly slapped the other's ass. “You can only beg for me to even put my pinky in you.“ He hissed out before slapping him again. “Now come on, beg for more... I know you like this~“ The half-blood purred out with a wide smirk.

"Master~" Hiroshi whined playfully. He spread his legs even more if at all possible. His bloody hole was in clear view for his master. "Fuck me harder~ I've heard of what you do to Jae. Now do it to me!"

Azanagi snickered as he brushed his finger over the puckered hole and shook his head. "No way in hell. Wash off first, then maybe I'll do it..." He mocked before giving the other's balls and cock a harsh slap. "Hurry up~"

Hiroshi got up slowly, almost limping to the bathroom. Once there, he washed himself off, wincing as he had to wash his hole of blood. After a couple minutes of letting the already developing soreness in his ass subside, he came back and went to lie down on the bed with his legs spread widely.

"Wanna chech to see how good a job I did?" he asked.

Azanagi raised a brow as the slave came back and sighed out, staring at him for a while with a plain look. "You sluts are boring." He muttered out before turning around- and simply walked off. "If you want it that bad, take a dildo." The half-blood mumbled out as he turned to his bedroom - he wasn't sure himself what made him suddenly... Completely not wanting to do anything of the sort.

Hiroshi sighed, laying on the bed, wondering what was going through his master's head.

Jae saw his master come back in and perked up a little.

"Welcome back, Master." Jae said, laying on the bed and stretching out like an actual cat.

Azanagi only let out a soft grunt as a response before laying down on the bed and sighing out softly as he stared at the ceiling. “Do you want to go home?“ He asked quietly, coldness in his voice. Something was definitely wrong with him... Even though he tried not to show it.

"What? Do I want to... go home?" Jae said, confused. "But... This is home, Master. Are you feeling okay?"

Jae looked genuinely concerned for his master. He never saw him as anything but this cruel, unsympathetic man who gave him both torture and sexual pleasure at the same time. While Jae did miss his mother, he didn't feel like he could leave someone he had gotten so used to working for.