Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi groaned out at the feeling of Jae starting to tighten around him. The half-blood closed his eyes and growled out softly, tightly gripping the slave's hips. "Haah... You want to cum, don't you?" He hissed out and harshly squeezed the boy's ass. "Beg for it..." The half-vampire growled out while his thrusts became stronger, faster and deeper.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

"Yes, Master! I want to cum so badly! Please let me cum! I've held it for so long, and I think I'm going to burst! Please let me cum!" Jae said, the attack on his prostate keeping him dangerously close to cumming. By now, Hiroshi had left to go heat up the food, still steaming with jealousy.

Azanagi only smirked widely and continued thrusting. "Good enough~" He purred out as he began stroking Jae's cock without any mercy, as if testing out if the slave could hold out any more. The half-blood was amused, at the least... There weren't many people like Jae around - he wasn't going to let go off the boy any time soon.

Jae came all over himself, his hole tightening around his master's cock. He panted heavily as he came down from his high.

"Th-Thank you, Master... That felt so good..." Jae said through his panting.

"Food's reheated!" Hiroshi called. Ian came out of his daze and turned to the kitchen excitedly.

Azanagi growled softly and forced the other to continue moving until he himself came inside of the boy, filling up his insides with the cum. The half-blood let out a low moan and looked at Jae with a small smirk. “Haa... Not bad... Now get off... I might play with you a bit more today~“ He purred out and glanced at Hiroshi with a smile. “Very good~“

Jae removed himself from his master, obviously tired. He leaned on Ian for support, though the smaller boy was having some trouble holding him up as they walked to the table. Hiroshi was already sitting down, waiting for them all.

Azanagi covered a small yawn as he tucked his length back into his boxers and zipped up his pants before trailing his eyes over the slaves. With a small smirk, he reached out and began eating as if nothing had happened just a few moments ago. The half-blood licked his lips in delight as his thoughts trailed back to Antonio. It was almost time...

The boys were also thinking of Antonio. Jae wondered what Azanagi would subject him to. Ian wondered if he would die because of what their master had planned. Hiroshi wondered how long it would take to break him in.

"You guys are great cooks." Jae said.

"Thanks." Ian said. "Though it was Hiroshi who made the eggs."

"Ehehe..." Hiroshi laughed.

"You..." Jae stopped, remembering his promise to Azanagi not to interact with Hiroshi. The other boy looked hurt and dejected in response, remembering the scene where Jae promised to stop talking with him. He glared at Azanagi jealously.

Azanagi raised an eyebrow when he noticed Hiroshi's jealous glare. "Now now, don't be like that." He simply said as he reached for the cup of coffee and slowly began drinking the hot liquid. "You can't talk, don't you remember? You two are... A special case, let's call you that way. If I ever find you two close, my kitties never refuse some food." The half-blood said with a cold smile as he set the cup away and stood up. "Anyway, clean this up when you're done and until I come back you're free to do whatever you want."

"Yes, Master." Jae said, getting up to clean their plates. Ian got up to clean the tools they used to make the food. Hiroshi was decided to help Ian to stay on Azanagi's good side.

Antonio was still down there, but he had since moved to the bathroom to look at himself. He was happy with his outfit, but he wasn't happy with the position he was being forced into. He didn't want to bottom. He was too scared to think of bottoming for this man. For the first time in a while, he wasn't looking forward to sex.

Azanagi pushed his hands into pockets as he walked downstairs into the chambers, but when he saw that Antonio was not in the main room, not on the bed and not waiting... Something just clicked inside of him. The half-blood let out a soft growl and sighed. "You have three seconds." Was his only warning as he crossed his arms and walked towards the bed. "One."

Hearing Azanagi's voice made Anotnio jump. He walked back out, a dark red blush on his face and laid down on the bed.

"M-Master?" He said, trying not to sound scared. "I'm sorry... I-It's just that... I prefer to top. I don't bottom."

He sat up, looking his master directly in the face.

Azanagi raised one eyebrow and tsk'ed. "Did you think I'd care?" He asked simply as he gripped Antonio's collar and pulled him a bit upwards. "Were you suggesting the fact of you screwing me?" The half-blood hissed out and bared his fangs as he growled. "I won't let you even think about that possibility again..."

"What're you going to do? Fuck me right here? I'd like to see you try." Antonio said, a small smirk finding its way onto his face. "I might follow your orders on the level of doing my chores and not running away, but sex is something I don't do compromises in."

He's just like I was in college. I just gotta knock him down a few pegs. Antonio thought.

Azanagi blinked and laughed coldly. "Why, you read my mind." He mocked the other as he roughly pushed Antonio on his hands and knees onto the bed. "I'm guessing you didn't even prepare yourself... More fun for me~" The half-blood purred out as he ran his fingers delicately over the man's ass with a chuckle. "You can see just how I try... It's easy~"

As Antonio recovered from being shoved onto his hands and knees, he tried to kick Azanagi in the stomach. There was no way he was letting this man penetrate him.

"Fuck off! I told you I only top!" Antonio shouted. "Are you deaf or something?!"

Azanagi moved his mouth to Antonio's ear and smirked. "I don't give a shit about that." He growled out as he grabbed out a pair of handcuffs and put them on the other's wrists, cuffing him to the bed to make sure he didn't escape. "The more you struggle, the more pain you get..." He growled out darkly as he swifly removed Antonio's underwear and licked his lips at the sight. Delicious...

Antonio continued to struggle as his master took off the only covering he wore other than his smock: his boxers. His cock began to harden, which was apparent under the smock he wore. He cursed under his breath since his body was betraying him.

"Fuck you! Take these things off of me!" Antonio said, trying to kick Azanagi away.

Azanagi clacked his tongue in annoyance as he unzipped his pants and pulled them down just enough to free his length. The half-vampire let out a small sigh as he positioned his hardened cock along Antonio's entrance with no lube or preparation - he was just another toy, after all. "Just shut up and try not to scream to loudly." The tall male only said this before making a harsh thrust forwards, only suceeding un burying half of his cock which made hi growl softly. So tight...

Antonio let out a pained cry upon being penetrated. Since it was his first time being penetrated, he started to bleed on Azanagi's length.

"F-Fuck! Stop!" he cried out, tears starting to run down his face.

Azanagi smirked widely as he continued to make harsh thrusts forwards, trying to fit his whole shaft inside of the virgin body. "I won't stop.." He growled out softly as he made the last thrust, enjoying the warmth that surrounded his cock. The half-vampire leaned down against Antonio's back and lightly scraped his fangs over the surface as he waited for a bit...

"Shit! It hurts! Stop, please!" Antonio cried out, trying not to moan as the half-vampire's fangs ran over his back. He tried to push Azanagi away again with his legs, but to no avail.

"You're an incubus, aren't you?! You want to feed off of my desires, don't you?!" Antonio shouted.

Azanagi blinked a few times before a cold laugh left his mouth. "Incubus? No, definitely not." He purred out before pulling out so that only the very tip was inside of the slightly smaller body before he thrust back in with full force. The half-blood moaned out lowly as the tight body clenched around him so lovingly. Virgins really were the best...

Antonio continued to struggle against Azanagi, his inner thighs dyed red with blood.

Those fangs... Maybe he's... No! That's crazy! It's just folklore! Vampires can't exist... Can they? Antonio thought.

"Th-This is what you've done to them, haven't you?!" he said.

"Mm... You mean fucking them until they scream and beg for more? Yeah~" The half-vampire chuckled as he started up a slow pace at first, yet made sure to push his whole cock into the younger's body. He growled softly as it actually requiered some force to do so - Antonio's virgin body didn't seem to be able to take it all in so easily... But the blood helped a bit. The brunet groaned out as he made a sharp thrust so that his balls slapped against the other's ass, creating a delicious noise... Which only made Azanagi crave to hear more.